Dominique Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

Ohhh. Pop. Pop. Pop. i dropped my head back on my shoulders and pleasantly found it supported by a strap of the swing. Pop. mmmm yes on my ass. Pop. Pop. mmmmmm yesss. Pop. my whole body was beginning to shake. Pop. Pop. Pop. i felt a trickle of my juice run underneath me. mmmm yes, i didn't mind it at all. Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop.

______________________________

I wiped My forearm across My brow as I ceased with dominique's cropping. her head lolled on her shoulders and she continued to moan softly with her eyes closed. My cock was erect and bent down the leg of My leather pants uncomfortably. It throbbed indecently. It was time to claim My prize.

I practically tore My pants from My lower body as I watched dominique in pre-orgasmic bliss. I sighed as My engorged cock leapt free. I fisted it once or twice to get the kinks out and bent it down and aligned it with her drenched cunt.

My desire won out and I shafted into My slut. I gripped her by her breasts and slammed into her full length. "NOW slut, NOW you may fucking cum!" I squeezed out between cleched teeth. I gently pushed her away from Me and watched My soaked shaft slowly appear then drawing back My hips like a slingshot I twitched and slammed into her again and she came. I fucked her as she shook and moaned. I fucked her harder and she whimpered and shuddered. I fucked her so hard the beam above was creaking. her breasts bulged out between the grip of My fingers as I drove into her again and again. Again her body stiffened and her pussy clamped. Again I fucked right through her grip. Again she shuddered and moaned through the gag.

"Ohhhhh FUCK YES!" The words cut through the air heavy with sex. It was My own voice. My mind was elsewhere, on My tingling balls, slapping over and over against her dripping wet ass. My thighs were shaking with the effort and I just gave in. I slammed deeply into dominique one last time, and exploded. My cock lurched and My balls contracted. I released and cried out. "Ohhhh sweet jesus!" Again and again My cock throbbed and pumped hot cum into dominique's twitching and grasping pussy. I threw My head back and slammed into her again. I held My self there. My mouth open. Breathing hard. Panting.

I released her reddened breasts and My hands slid down over her body gripping her hips as I ground out My pleasure. My eyes were closed and I enjoyed the feeling of her tight slick hotness around Me and her smooth hips in My hands. I felt like I could stay there forever. But of course that wasn't possible and My withering cock eventually slipped from her. I sighed and opened My eyes.

I had to steady My weak knees as I gazed upon dominique. Tears ran down her cheeks and curled around her nervous smile.

"What is it pet?" I asked as I reached up and unclipped her gag from behind her head and removed it.

"It's... well it's just that i have never, you know Sir, never felt anything like that, never knew it could be like that."

I unbuckled her wrists and she rubbed them.

"Explain."

"Well Sir, i... i mean... this girl is overwhelmed Sir."

I smiled.

"You are not finished yet dominique."

"No Sir?"

"No pet, it's clean-up time." I made no move to unstrap her thighs or unbuckle her ankles. I looked at her and grinned.

"Um, this girl doesn't understand Sir, don't You need to untie her so she can do as You ask?"

"Not yet pet."

"Oh Sir, please help her to know!"

She looked adorable, pleading for direction, the look on her face a cross between eagerness to please and fear that she hadn't noticed something obvious. I teased her no more.

"It is your duty to clean your body and Mine after sex pet. You are also required to clean up any mess W/we have made."

she looked at Me questioningly. I pointed at her pussy awash with her juices and My sperm, steadily dripping to the floor below her. My pointed finger then scanned up her body to her mouth. Realisation dawned on her and she blushed anew.

her eyes went downwards at first but from her angle I doubted she could see anything. her head then fell back again, supported by the swing, and I watched as she brought her fingers down and slid them into her pussy. A moment later she was sucking them clean then reaching down to diligently continue her work. Soft mewing sounds began to escape her mouth between sucks.

My cock responded fitfully and although I couldn't raise an effective hardon, as I looked down I smiled to Myself and thought 'half hard already, wont be long.' I moved quietly around dominique, still bound in the swing and tipped her head back further and pressed My cock to her lips. With Me holding her head she obliged and opened her mouth cleaning Me of O/our spend. I shuddered anew at her tight suction and the movement of her tongue. A moment later I pulled free and was being replaced by her sodden fingers once again.

she was someplace else. I undid the straps and buckles binding her, and she continued her work as I let her legs down and they flopped open like a ragdoll. she was mumbling something to herself and raising her hips. she buried her fingers once again. My words broke her reverie only momentarily.

"Dont forget the floor dominique. Use your tongue. I will shower and return in a few minutes. you may cum but only once. W/we have much to do pet."

"mmmmmm, yes Sir."

The image of dominique swaying gently back and forth in the swing with her fingers in her pussy and mouth was burned into My memory forever.

Chapter 03

i had never felt like this... so crazy... so wanton. It felt like a dream. Like it wasn't me getting down on my hands and knees. And it wasn't me purposefully licking all of O/our juices from the polished floorboards where they had flowed out of me. Everything was mixed up and back to front and wrong... and yet so ...right. my life was changed... i was changed. i wiped up the remainder with my fingers and cleaned them off in my mouth.

It's strange how sometimes i have to remember to take a breath. Like not taking one will keep me safe. Or taking one will break a spell. But i did take a breath. And another and another. And the spell wasn't broken. And I did feel safe. So safe in fact that my nudity hadn't even occurred to me. i felt alive... so alive... my skin tingled and my pussy felt so swollen. i fingered the collar around my neck. i felt... owned... and yet i felt completely free for the first time in my life.

______________________________

I decided that a few moments alone with her thoughts and her body would be helpful to dominique. I had stopped in the doorway, buckled the belt on My leather pants, and gazed back at her while she swung back and forth. Yes... I gazed. And I smiled to Myself. And I thought, 'now THAT is a beautiful sight'.

It also occured to Me that there was much more that dominique had to learn, and much more she had to discover. Looking at her, in her own little world, I shook My head once, slowly. The smile still played across My lips as I left her with her thoughts.

The stars were out that night. I remember because dominique said something about it. I sat on the back steps after showering. A glass of red wine in My hand, and another by My bare feet. It didn't take dominique long to find Me. she sat on the step below Me and picked up her wine. she looked into My smiling face as she sipped her wine then turned her eyes to the sky.

"It's a beautiful night, Sir."

"It certainly is." I took a few strands of dominique's long black hair and twirled it in My fingers. I tugged gently on her hair.

"...Sir?"

"How are you feeling dominique?"

she took a moment before responding.

"May this one speak freely Sir?"

"By all means pet, it would please Me if you did."

"Um, well Sir, i would like to just think aloud if i may..."

"you have permission to speak as you wish dominique, I am listening."

"Well Sir... i feel... incredible... almost reborn... like crushed... resurrected... fulfilled... i feel... sated, for the first time in my life... truly sated... and yet eager... so so eager for more... to prove to You i can satisfy You... to please You as best as i can... it makes me wet just thinking about it Sir..."

I smiled.

"And... i um ...want to be tested Sir... i um... i can't believe i'm saying this... i want to be used. i want to feel like... Your whore. i..i.. i want to be hurt ...and comforted... i want to be punished... for feeling this way... to show You i can do it too... take it i mean... i feel so slutty Sir... and i love it i love it so much ...maybe too much..."

"Finger your cunt dominique."

"Ohh, yes Sir... mmmmmmm You are so mean... i'm so wet... i can't believe i am acting like this... but i'm not acting... i always dreamt of feeling this way... feeling in Someones... i don't know... like 'shadow'... Someone good and kind... Someone mean and also ...nasty," she smiled. "...But also Someone i feel safe with... someone i trust. And i trust You Sir. And.. and... i really don't know why... i mean i hardly know You Sir... and yet... i feel closer and more secure with You than i have ever felt in my life..."

"Is that what you need most dominique. To feel secure?"

"Yes.. yes Sir, but a little more than that... to feel truly secure i also want to be desired... wanted... used... used often... oh god what am i saying..."

"Shhh dominique... it's alright... you know... your deepest secrets... your deepest desires... are safe with Me."

"...Somehow this girl knows that Sir..."

W/we sat there, and the minutes ticked by. dominique moved between My legs and leaned back against My chest. One of her arms rested on My thigh with her fingertips caressing the front of My knee absentmindedly. her other fingers I could faintly hear sliding slowly in and out of her wet pussy. W/we stared at the stars and listened to each O/other breathe.

"...the stars are beautiful tonight Sir."

______________________________

i had never imagined saying half the things i said that night. He took my hand and led me inside and W/we sat on a dark red velvet couch... well He sat and I knelt comfortably on a thick matching cushion at His feet. i leaned against Him, and played with the hairs on the back of His calf.

"Tell Me what you fantasise about dominique."

i swallowed and explained that most of my fantasies involved a He-man type, kind of dragging me away and having his way with me. It was a recurring theme. Sir seemed amused. i giggled.

"my dreams are often similar to my fantasies Sir."

"Why am I not surprised dominique..." He grinned at me, "what does your fantasy man do to you pet?"

"Um... well... i usually think of him as a barbarian type or something Sir... but um... sometimes its a faceless nameless man.... and um... usually he scares me first Sir. He drags me by the hair kicking and screaming. It's usually outdoors where others may see... he calls me a stupid whore cunt or something similar Sir, and he is going to rape my sorry ass. i scream and try to fight but i am mostly ashamed because he will soon find out i am wet as anything. Soon he is calling me a dumb horny whore and slapping my tits and he throws me over a rock or a table and he fucks me really hard. i ..um ..usually cum thinking about that Sir," i blushed. i resisted the temptation to touch myself again.

"Where?"

"Um... outside usually Sir... usua.."

"No I mean where does he fuck you pet?"

"Oh um ...sorry Sir ...he um.. he usually fucks me in the pussy but... oh god i am so embarrassed Sir..."

"Why pet? Tell Me why..."

"Well Sir... he also um... he also fucks me in the ass um sometimes... well lately anyway. Oh god Sir my cheeks are burning..."

"Hmmm really dominique... pinch your nipples pet."

i did and i whimpered a little. He grinned once more, i giggled and realised i was getting wet all over again. It shot through my mind that confessing to Him was actually pretty hot. i looked right at Him and waited for Him to go on.

"I wonder why it is 'lately' that he has begun to fuck your ass in your fantasies..."

"Oh Sir..." i blurted out, well it felt like i was blurting. "i was um... threatened with being fucked in the ass many years ago... well about 4 years ago... and um ...oh i don't really know why i've started thinking about it again lately. i guess maybe i always wondered..."

At that moment i felt an unholy grip take hold of my hair as He stood up and began to drag me from the sitting room. i screeched, "aaeeeeyaaaooowwwwww," and i protested, "please oh... i'm sorry Sir... what did i say? what did this girl do wrong? oowwwwwwww..."

i stumbled to crawl after Him, twisting to try to lessen the strain on my scalp. He moved so swiftly towards the stairs i had no chance to get to my feet. In any case He held his fist full of my hair down low and i couldn't raise my head anyway.

i just scrambled along after Him, He strode straight past the stairs dragging me behind Him. A sudden rush came over me when i realised He was dragging me back to His study.

______________________________

What fun this was going to be. I looked down at her hands holding My wrist, My fist full of her lustrous black hair. I almost laughed out loud. But that wouldn't have done. That wouldn't have done at all.

I dragged dominique back to My study. her legs kicked and her knees banged the floor and she tried to gain her feet. I spoke quietly, but loudly enough for her to hear Me clearly.

"So miss goody fucking two shoes has fantasies of taking it up the ass eh? Well, well, well... the foul fucking truth comes out."

"Oww Sir, You are hurting me!"

"What? This?" I tugged her hair. "This is nothing you little fucking slut. This is nothing compared to having your ass cleaved open by My big hard cock you whore. I can't wait to show you what I have in store for your sweet, smooth, innocent fucking ass."

"Oh ouucchhh!"

I pulled hard on her hair and swung her through the open door of the study into the dark interior. "Get in there you dirty little ass-fucking cunt!" I growled. I swung around and flicked on the low lights and advanced and stood in front of her, My hands on My hips.

she cowered before Me, leaning on one palm, and holding up the other between us, whimpering some rubbish. I grabbed her behind that open palm by the wrist and began slowly twisting it and looking into her eyes.

"you will not speak or I will gag you slut."

she grimaced in defiance, despite the pain in her shoulder.

I slapped her hard across the face and she gaped at Me. "Do you FUCKING understand?" I hissed.

she nodded as a tear fell down her cheek.

"you will do EXACTLY as I say, won't you CUNT."

I twisted her arm a little more and she whimpered, nodded quickly and her gaze dropped to the floor.

I whispered menacingly, "get the short-handled whip with all the tails, and the ropes ...W/we're going to have a little party."

her eyes grew wide as she realised what was happening. I could almost taste her fear. This was going to be good.

dominique jumped to her feet and walked quickly on her toes to the wall where everything was hung and picked out the items. she dropped back to her knees and crawled back to Me. she knelt in the classic manner in front of Me, only with head inclined and the items I asked for offered up to Me. I wanted to smile and praise her but I didn't. I took the items and clipped the whip to My belt.

"Get on your fucking feet, turn around, hands behind your back slut."

she opened her mouth to speak and I slapped her across the face again, sending her sprawling.

"I said NOW you stupid fucking CUNT!" I screamed.

she sprang to her feet in shock, tears running down her face, turned quickly and laced her fingers together above her ass. I fashioned a slip knot and slipped it over her wrists then wound up her forearms tightly binding them together almost to her elbows. The tightness of the silk rope pulled her shoulders back and she whimpered.

"Lean against the training table slut," I said, prodding her in the back. she walked slowly forward until her hips met the edge of the table and she planted her feet.

I reached up and swung a hanging pulley along a rail. It stopped almost above her. I threaded another silk rope through the pulley and tied it off also around her wrists. dominique bent over as her wrists were pulled upward toward the pulley. I threaded the other end of the rope through the ring on the back of her collar and tied it off.

"you asked to be tested My little fucking whore, I'll give you a test you wont soon forget."

I stood back from her and admired her. she did look quite stunning. I rubbed the growing erection in My leather pants, and noticed her trying to look sideways at Me. "she needs a distraction," I thought.

Without a word I walked over to the toybox and lifted the lid and rummaged around inside. I found what I was looking for. I picked up the lube from the side table and walked back to dominique.

Silently I walked up beside her and pinched at her nipples, first one then the other. I enjoyed tormenting her. her nipples were hard but I tweaked and pinched at them anyway. Then deftly I opened and caught first one nipple, then the other in tight nipple clamps. she gasped delightfully as each one clamped tightly around its nipple. I reached into My pocket withdrawing a 12" silver chain which I attached to each clamp. Then pulling upwards on the chain, I said, "Open," and when she did I placed the chain between her teeth. she was blushing and breathing hard. I said "Don't let it go," and she nodded and moaned softly as her nipples were pulled upwards in the clamps.

"Almost done slut."

I smiled to Myself as I considered changing to the larger plug. I shook My head, smiled and thought "I am too merciful," and proceeded to lubricate the slim butt plug. I was almost done when I looked across at dominique. From behind, her ass was lovely the way she had it pushed out. "Mmmmmmm" I said aloud.

And yet something was missing. I scratched My chin with the butt plug as I stared at her ass and long legs, her weight shifting from foot to foot, and I snapped My fingers. I walked back over to the side table and put down the plug and lube. I lifted the spreader bar from its place on the wall, leather ankle cuffs attached, and walked back over to dominique with it. I smacked dominique's ass with My palm and her body jerked and she moaned as she pulled upwards on her nipples. I said loudly, "spread slut," and she complied and moaned again as the new position pulled at her bonds.

I went down on My haunches to cuff her ankles to either end of the bar. When I stood I felt like I was looking at a work of art. I admired her for another moment before I walked back over to the side table and relubed the plug.

I walked back over to dominique. With My free hand I smoothed over her heart-shaped ass. she moaned softly and I had to know. I slid My fingers between her legs and into her furnace.

"you fucking slut." I breathed in her ear.

I slid two fingers straight into her dripping channel. she pressed back a little and moaned louder. I slid My fingers out of her then slid one straight into her ass. I sawed it in and out telling her how much I was going to enjoy breaking in her ass. she moaned and shook in shock.

I slid My finger back into her pussy then back into her ass. her crotch was soon coated in her juices and I felt that while it would be uncomfortable, the slim, 5" plug would fit her nicely. I slid My finger back out of her. I leaned into her ear and whispered, "you are so very beautiful," and I slowly slid that plug right up her ass.

I could see her body tighten and shudder a little, but still she did not cry out. I brushed a tear from her cheek and told her I wanted her to have something to remember this by. I reached up and combed her hair in front of her face with My fingers and stepped away from her.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
123456...8