All Comments on 'Donovan's Rewarding Revenge Ch. 03'

by ErotikWryter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More un-real bullshit.

This story is riduculous. Another black man saves a white women. More un-believable bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Childish Ramblings Hardly erotic

How are the scores? Why waste your and our time with this rambling non-believeable dribble??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
God! What a piece of CRAP

So...How are your scores for this literary piece of shit? I cannot believe you actually think that thus far it justifies being in three friggin' parts. Your style reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live sketch....RIBALDRY, RIBALDRY, RIBALDRY!! you know....droning on and on and on and on without ever getting to actual sex. Don't quit your day job at McDonalds, you are not the next Hemingway of Erotica. I would rather watch paint dry than read any more of your worthless scratchings.

FastNedFastNedabout 19 years ago
Too much build up!

Three chapters to get this far - are you kidding? I understand the need for build up and setting the scene but a two or three page chaper would have served to set this up. Have you taken advantage of the site and obtained an editor?

Curious to see where you go with this but I don't expect a 400 page novel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Review of the Jackass reviewers

This is not the best story in which to make this comment. It is just not that good and for a short story it is taking quite a while to get to the point. Yet where do these racist idiots get off just making derogatory comments about a story simply because it is about a black man having sex with a white woman. You jackasses understand that there are other topics being written about in this site, right? If you do not like a story simply because of the subject matter move along to another one. The writers on this site spend a lot of time working on these stories. They are turned on, in this case, by interracial sex. It is obvious that all these second graders that leave racist comments are interested in are, well, acting like second graders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
There is nothing racist in the feedback

The complaints are about the lack of believability, pace/lack of sex and general mechanics. Not really racist from my perspective.

"Another black man saves a white women" hardly seems racist.

If you want to talk about racism, try any number of overcompensating & insecurity based interracial love and/or loving wives stories that feature wimpy/cowardly/cuckold white men, slutty/whorish/stupid white women & masterful black men. Seems far more racist to me than commenting that the whole genre previously mentioned is unrealistic & dumb.

People are entitled to whatever kink fills their boots but disliking the stories is not racist. I would hate them just as much if writers had decided to make a whole genre based on uneducated, ignorant, asshole Canadians with giant cocks who take day trips to the US to break up married couples for shits & giggles. Nobody would call my dislike of that racist.

Defend the author's right to get off thinking about whatever he likes if you want or even say if people dont like this category, dont read it and/or comment. Trying to say that anyone who dislikes a story that happens to feature a black man is racist is a real leap in logic though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Down the toilet...

Until I found out who Donovan was, I was rooting for Brandon to get a friend involved in helping him "rescue" his wife. After Chapter 3....fuck Brandon...he needs to stay in that flea bag motel and puke out his guts (if he has any)into the toilet.

No need for me to read any future chapters. The story line sounds just like a wimp husband who got what he deserved.

At least Paula found someone to make her happy instead of that dick-head husband of hers.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice

well written a lot of build up to what? if the ending is a let down it will hurt the work you have done thus far. I for one am still rooting for Brandon. He only had the fanasy, lot of people do and never act on it. again well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too Fast --Slow it Down - Drag it OUTTTTT

Is this like the book of the month only "The paragraph or two or 3 of the month??

As you can see, the natives are hungry and impatient.

It disturbs the point of the intelligent black man vs dumb white husband and slut wife you are trying to make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
to much

You talk to much describing rooms etc. and not enough about what goes on with the black man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous