Double Dari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers

Dari screamed out; "YES!" As my lovepole began to sputter and spurt it's load of cum deep inside of Dari's anal receptical. My penis spewed forth four or five streams of hot, creamy, cum deep within Dari's sexy ass.

When it was over; I did not want to pull out of that beautful, just fucked; ass.

I reluctantly pulled my flacid member out of Dari's butt. It's anal adventure over!

Dari turned around and kissed me once again; thanking me for the ass reaming I had just given her.

She then dropped to her knees and prepared to clean my cock with her lovely mouth. I had never had a girl perform the 'big nasty' on me before. My cum and brown stained penis sprang back to attention for the unheard of action it was about to recieve.

"Would you mind if I did that?" A soft, sexy, voice came from the doorway of the file room.

Standing in the shaddow of the doorway was the half naked figure of another beautiful black Foxxy News lady; Lauren Green!

"Be my guest." said Dari as she got up off of her knees.

Lauren had discarded her tight red sweater. Her two magnificent breasts; [they were larger than Dari's]; hung down waiting to be sucked on. But first, the lovely Miss Green had some sucking to do on her own: my penis!

Lauren wasted no time in starting her task. With the experience of someone who has done this many times before; she proceeded to kiss and lick and suck my cock clean.

Once more I was in heaven as a very beautiful lady with ebony colored skin sucked me off!

I was about to cum once more. I grasped the top of Lauren's head and began thrusting my cock in and out of that lovely mouth! The only sounds were the sucking, slurping, sounds of Lauren performing her 'flute magic' on me and my moans of lust and rapture!


I increased my tempo of thrusting as my impending orgasm neared. The face fucking I was giving her; and the great blowjob I was recieving from Lauren would soon end!

I felt the stream of jism rise from deep within my scrotum. Sensing this, Lauren took my cock out of her lovely mouth and started to pump my member faster and faster!

She stuck out her tongue and gave one last lick to my ready to explode penis!

I let out a cry of pleasure as my cock spewed out stream after stream of my hot, creamy, cum all over Lauren's beautiful face and breasts!

When I had finished giving Lauren's lovely face my cream facial; she kissed my cock. Just like Dari had done.

Figuring this fuck-fest with my two beautiful black lovers was over; I went to where my clothes were piled on the floor to get dressed.

"Not so fast, loverboy! Just where do you think you are going?" This came from Dari who was lying back on the old couch; her legs spread wide. "We've only just started our lovemaking!"

"And you're not going to forget about me, are you?" This was from the now totaly naked, Lauren Green.

Lauren went to the couch where Dari Alexander was spread eagle; and burried her face into Dari's hairy honeypot.

As I watched Lauren enjoy the tasty fruit of Dari's sweet, succulent, pussy; I positioned myself behind Lauren's sexy anus.

I pushed my cock deep inside of Lauren's beautiful, tight, ass and began to partake of it's pleasure.

As I humped and fucked the beautiful black lady in front of me I thought to myself; "Wow! This turned out to be a great weekend after all! A chance at a Double Dari love-fest and Lauren Green for desert!"

I made a mental note to myself to thank Mad Marty for making me come into work this saturday.

God; I LOVE MY JOB!

Foxfan69
Foxfan69
24 Followers
12