Friend's Wife - Planning His Party

Story Info
My friend turned 26, but I got to know his wife better.
887 words
3.99
26k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finch341
finch341
27 Followers

My friend recently turned 26, and 2 weeks before, his wife, Emma reached out asking me to help put together a surprise party. She's 5' 6" with a quiet demeanor, blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, size-C breasts, and amazing legs.

We met up for breakfast at her house the next Saturday after my friend left for work, and she was wearing a comfortable t-shirt from our college days and a pair of lululemon leggings. Even when she wasn't dressed up, she looked good.

We decided to put together a game night at their house. After we planned out the food, games, and decorations for the party, we caught up about life, and she told me how difficult it's been for her with my friend working late nights as a medical resident.

I found her candidness surprising, but I tried to empathize with her as she described missing the connection and intimacy that they once had. Whatever I said seemed to put her in a better mood because as I left and gave her a hug, she smiled brighter than I'd seen in ages.

2 weeks later, I showed up a few hours early to help setup decorations and prep food with Emma before my friend got home from work. Emma wore a pink top and blue jean shorts that showed off every inch of her thighs. There were a couple of times when she bent down to get something from a kitchen cabinet that I couldn't help but stare at her amazing ass that was close enough to touch. I shook myself out of it so that she didn't notice. Finally, we finished with almost an hour and a half to spare.

I told her that I was going to leave to grab some last minute items and be back in an hour, but as I got to my car, I realized that I'd forgotten my keys. I walked back into their house grabbing my keys off of their coffee table, but as I peaked into the master bedroom to say goodbye again, I was shocked...

Emma was slowly masturbating as she stood in front of her mirror.

Her left hand grasped at her ample, nude breasts with their small, pink nipples. And her right hand was inside her unbuttoned denim shorts and lace panties gently massaging her mound. I heard her sigh deeply as she stared into the mirror tracing every curve of her body.

I was stopped in my tracks, and I felt a slight pulse in my crotch as I took in her beauty. Should I have walked away then and there? Maybe. But I wanted to see more. I took a step back hiding behind the doorframe as I continued to watch.

As I stepped back, though, I thought that Emma heard me because her eyes darted toward me in the reflection of the mirror. I froze. She must not have seen me because she stripped down a black lace thong revealing the pale white globes of her ass. As she bent down to pull off her shorts, I had an amazing view of each cheek and the small mound between her legs.

Then she laid down on her bed facing me, and I was scared that she was going to see me again. But she closed her eyes as she laid down. Suddenly, she pulled her panties off, and her beautiful sex was revealed to me in all its glory. Completely hairless and pale, her pussy lips glistened. Pink and swollen, they begged for release.

Her right hand rubbed more passionately at the lips of her pussy as the wet sound grew louder and the muskiness in the air grew stronger. I reached down to calm my raging boner because I knew I shouldn't press things further. As I looked back up at Emma, I thought I saw her eyes glance at me, but then her eyes squeezed shut again in pleasure.

Finally... Mmmmph! Uh! Ahhhhhhh! Her soft moans became loud cries that filled the house, and her fingers hungrily circled her clit as her body trembled with the electricity of her orgasm. Her back arched on the bed and her toes curled in ecstasy. God... she was amazing.

Then, knowing my cue, I quietly left the house before she realized I was there. I drove home to pick-up the remaining items for the party and to rub one out of my red-hot cock.

Later that evening, the surprise party went without a hitch. Emma and I talked like nothing happened, and my friend loved the food, the games, and the company of all of our friends together. At the end of the night, as the crowd thinned and everyone was feeling the booze, a final game of 'Truth or Dare' started up.

Emma's friend, Katie, turned to Emma, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Emma answered.

"God... you're boring," Katie laughed as she rolled her eyes, "Fine. Have you ever fantasized about a guy that isn't your husband?"

Then Emma's eyes looked down and her face became flushed. She checked to see that her husband was engaged in another conversation, and then, for a brief moment, she and I shared a glance.

"Yes," she answered.

"Who? Who???" Katie demanded.

Emma smiled devilishly at her, "Guess you'll have to ask that the next round."

finch341
finch341
27 Followers