Downtown to Home Fun

Story Info
Her fun downtown continues at home.
1.2k words
3.99
44.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downtown Fun Becomes Home Fun

Luckily traffic was rather light at 11pm and I breezed home in plenty of time to get in the house, put on some boxers and a t-shirt, relax on the couch with an ice-cold beer. Oddly and something that obviously made me curious was that it was at least an hour later and she was not home yet. Did she have an accident? Or was there more to this little adventure that I had thought?

Then I heard the car pulling into the garage. My heart was racing as I waited for her to climb the stairs and come around the corner in that hot red skirt. This was new territory for us and I was anxious and nervous but my trust in her would shortly be paid back. She said her hello and we met with a warm and intense kiss and I could tell the drinks were still in her system and she was in a very good frame of mind. I took up where I had left off this morning and reached down to feel her silky smooth legs and her black stockings. My hand reached around and under her skirt to grab her panty covered ass and pulled her hips into mine. We kissed like we have not kissed in a long time and I could just tell... that we were going to have some intense fun that evening.

I asked her how the party was she replied with "It was fun... perhaps a bit too much fun" as she looked at me with a sexy smile. This was it. She was going to tell me! She started to tell me the story of their party but I stopped her, fixed her a drink and let her continue. She said that her and Bill had left the party after what she thought was a meaningless kiss but when they got up to go to the car, she caught a glimpse of his slacks and the large bulge that was showing. Something stirred deep inside her and by the time she got to the car and they had kissed again she just could not stop herself and she reached down to place her hand on the cloth keeping his cock inside and ran her hand across the solid shaft of a hard dick and by that time she knew she had to see it... and maybe even touch it.

She said he had not forced her to do any of this and she even paused for a moment before she continued to remind herself of our agreement that if either of us has an affair, to discuss it with the other. By this time my hands were rubbing her blouse on the couch and her nipples were hard and firm through the soft shirt and bra. I asked her to continue and she then told me about how her touching him quickly developed into what she felt from his response must have been one of the best blowjobs she had ever given, or maybe his wife just doesn't do that for him. Anyway, she said that what seemed like 30 seconds later he was straining, holding back and then exploded into her mouth as she buried her face in his lap. His cum was very, very warm and tasted a bit different than mine but she seemed to be proud of herself for swallowing all but a couple of drops.

Bill then thanked her and asked her if she would like to go somewhere to continue the party and no doubt was hoping for some more but she insisted that she had to get home because I was waiting for her and besides, by now her pussy was so wet and ready to be fucked she could hardly stand it. As she tells it, they then drove to the office garage and swiped the badge to open the gates. Driving in Bill must have been thinking about the quiet empty garage and after making it to her car on the level 3, parked the car next to hers and she said he reached over and kissed her very softly (her favorite way). Once again she felt something inside of her stir and she wondered if he had noticed the scent of her aroused pussy because he then reached down and gently up her skirt to caress her warm and moist lips through her panties. She was in heaven and parted her legs and shifted a bit to where she said her back was against the car door and she was facing him. She must have had her eyes closed and moaning as I have seen and heard her do many times.

This was a bonus story that I had not expected and. While we sat on the couch and I listened to her talk, my hand had made its way down to my cock and was stroking it slowly, as it got harder and harder as the story progressed. He had by then managed to glide his finger around the edge of her underwear and was flipping the tip of his finger around her clit and she said she was going nuts trying to sit still. Then he proposed the next step and that was to let him return the favor she had given him earlier that night. She paused and hoped that by taking this next step I would still understand but she knew I would, as long as we talked about it. He didn't miss the chance and moved down to begin kissing her legs that she said she had removed her shoes and placed one on the seat and one on the console. The garage was secured and they could easily see if there were another car coming and she kept looking, at least when her eyes were open.

He started kissing her legs at the top of her stockings on her thigh and moved slowly to the inside and she felt him kissing directly towards her wet and throbbing pussy. She said that when his fingers moved her panties out of the way and his tongue touched her clit, she was so aroused that she came instantly and whimpered with pleasure as he licked and sucked her lips and began to slide his tongue around the edge of her pussy. Moments later when his tongue made it's deepest entry in to her cunt... she smiled at me as she told me this but she screamed with pleasure as her orgasm seemed to last for 2 minutes as she gently squeezed his head with her legs to keep his mouth on her clit and she thinks that she even grabbed his head and pressed it into her and held him there as her cumming had gradually slowed and she was there against the door panting as he crept his face up to hers and they kissed. She could feel and taste the moisture from her body on his lips as their mouths touched. I knew she loved tasting herself like that and I also knew that to this point in the evening she had not had her pussy filled with a nice hard cock and I had just the thing for her.

When she finished her drink, she had finished her story and in a way I was relieved because I had feared that she had already had fun without me. Now I knew our trust was strong and now I was so ready to fill her cunt with my aching dick and I knew that this would be a night to remember, both at home and away.