Drake Demon Rising Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, this is much better than porn," said Drake.

Alisa knew Drake had something to do with Adrian and Akane's condition so she dropped the book and pointed her gun at Drake's head.

What did you do to them?

Sorry babe, I fucked up.

What do you mean?

I was messing with some spells in that book you dropped and kinda got it on them.

"How?" Asked Alisa while pointing her gun at him.

"Remember the first time we fucked," said Drake. "I was messing with a desire spell when we first met and used it on you."

Alisa became extremely angry and pressed her gun up against Drake's cheek. But this action didn't intimidate Drake. He continued speaking.

I guess the spell was still in effect when I grabbed those two last night.

"Release us from the spell," said Alisa as she removed the safety from her gun.

"Don't worry," said Drake. "That shit wears off after a while."

How do I know you are not lying?.

Well, you're not jerking off in front of me unlike last time when you totally rode my cock; you seem to be alright now.

Alisa thought about what Drake said. She somehow believed him so she starts lowering her .45 mm, but she was still angry over the fact that a perverse urge took her over in the past 48 hours. The vampire put away her gun and then punched Drake in the face.

Smack!

"Fuck that hurts," said Drake as he held his cheek. "Okay, I deserved that.

Alisa readies another punch, until Akane starts to moan hysterically.

"It looks like her fifth one is coming up," said Drake.

A moment later Akane climaxes and Adrian pulls out. Her pussy twitching as a result of the pounding she received; however, Drake's spell is still in effect. Both vampires start anew. Adrian's penis erects itself and Akane's vagina becomes moist again. They are so passionate for each other that they both don't even notice Alisa and Drake in the room. Akane lies on the bed, opening her legs, presenting her vagina to Adrian. Adrian strokes Akane's vagina up and down with his penis. The sensation is too much for her and she begins to moan.

AAAAAh AAAAAh

Her vagina twitches in excitement and juices pour out. She then grabs Adrian by his butt and pulls him in, his penis entering her. Akane's pussy immediately squeezes Adrian's penis, massaging it. The feeling was intense. It caused him to start thrusting. His penis starts going in and out, in and out, rubbing up against the walls of her vagina. The sensation makes Akane feel good, but it wasn't enough for this sexcrazed vampire. She pushes Adrian off of her and turns around and gets on all fours. Adrian was going to reenter her but Akane stopped him and grabbed his penis. She then slowly guides his penis into her ass. This new sensation was fantastic. Adrian felt the extra tightness of her rectum and started to thrust. This was a new experience for Akane as well. The feeling of a penis in her anus felt good. Her vagina was beginning to drip juices onto the bed. She reached over and started to massage her clit. A jolt of energy went up and down her body.

Adrian then bent over and started to reach for Akane's breast. She moaned as he gripped her breasts in his hands. Adrian started massaging her breasts and Akane's vagina dripped even more fluids. She then inserted her middle finger into herself while Adrian's penis kept thrusting in and out of her ass. She massaged the walls inside her, touching her most sensitive of spots. Energy was being shot up and down her body. Akane began to moan hysterically again.

AAAAaaAAhhh ahhhhhmmmmmm. Fucking Yes! AAAAAAAAAAAAa.

Akane and Adrian start climaxing again. Adrian shoots his semen deep into her ass while she slowly collapses onto the bed. Adrian then falls back, his penis free of Akane's anus. Warm semen slowly seeps out from her, coating her vagina. Face down in a pillow, Akane passes out from the experience. Adrian was far too exhausted to continue and passes out as well.

"Holy shit," said Drake. "Who would've known Asian vamps like it in the ass?"

Angry over those words, Alisa punched Drake in the stomach this time.

Thump.

Drake bent over favoring his stomach and started to laugh.

He he he hehehe.

After that Drake slowly stood back up and looked Alisa in the eye. Alisa looked at him, no longer afraid.

Tell me babe,why do you want my book?

You're too strong.

So you want an edge?

Alisa nodded her head. You've killed many of our kind. I must do something to even the odds.

Take the book if you want, but that's not really going to help.

Drake then opened the door and started to make his way back outside. Alisa looked at her comrades passed out on the bed and followed suit.

"Wait!" Shouted Alisa. "What do you mean, not really going to help?"

As he was making his through the lobby, Drake turned around and said,

"Like I said, not really going to help. I've wasted vamps without demon magic."

"Why do you hate us so much?" Asked Alisa.

Drake stood there and thought about it. Never in his life was he asked that question. But the thought did cross his mind from time to time. He looked at Alisa and then said, "I don't hate vamps. It's that vamps hate me."

I don't hate you.

That's nice to hear, but there are some assholes that become vamps and abandon their humanity just to be stronger.

What about you Drake? You are just like us. You too are not human.

Alisa's words angered Drake. She could see it in his eyes. They began to glow in that familiar crimson light. Then Drake began to shout.

I'm nothing like you fuckers!

But Alisa put on a strong front and asked, "Then how are you able to fight the way you do."

Drake continued to look very angrily at Alisa. He could not bring himself to answer that question. To do so would make him question his own humanity. Alisa could see that her words upset Drake. A second later Drake began to leave the safe house. Feeling guilty for upsetting him, Alisa grabbed Drake by his arm and said, "Sorry!"

But Drake would not answer. He continued to walk through the safe house and out through the cave. It was still day light. All she could do is let go of him before she hit sunlight. Alisa looked on as Drake made his way outside.

Then, a snow white skinned woman in a black dress flew down from the sky and landed in front of Drake. She looked at Drake and then at Alisa who was standing just inside the cave. The vampire felt a hint of jealousy as well as curiosity.

Alisa asked herself, "Who is that woman and what is her relationship with Drake"? Once the woman's white eyes met the vampire's a cold chill went down Alisa's back. She knew that the woman with Drake must be very dangerous.

Then both Drake and the woman left through the forest, out of sight of Alisa, leaving the vampire alone with her thoughts.

Once I get back to the house, I have to plan my next meeting with Drake.

12