All Comments on 'Each Day'

by rschadd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SO SAD !

U have potential to be a good writer..I feel your pain..write again..whether to clear ur soul r for the joy of it..hold on and keep on..Peace

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 17 years ago
Ouch!

To damn close. It's hard to see who made the decision here but there will be a day when things change. The pain may still be there but there will be a joy to overpower it. Hang on in there.

Irish_DomIrish_Domabout 17 years ago
Remeberance..

I kno the feeling you have right now. For me it was when I heard her say these words to me. "No, I don't want to be with you anymore." That was 14 1/2 years ago. I'm still here. I thought all the things you are thinking of, but like one of the other comments says there will be joy to ovecome the pain. Hang in there. Your writing is very good and would like to read more from you. Also would like to know what happened to cause such pain. Wether it your SO leaving you because she grew apart from you? Did you drive her away with actions that you did? Did she find someone else? Or were you two even a couple, or was she just a friend that you loved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Challange Accpted......

For me it is a challange to survive each day but I did it each and every day. I don't want to bore you with details but my life isn't exactually a happy nor easy one. Every day I wanted to end my life bu I know that is the coward's way out. And that is why I shed tears every times when I read this. I must have read this a dozen or so times.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 1 year ago

It's been a while now to say the least I hope things are much better now for you. I do I really do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous