Emily Visits the Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might bust one now," Sandy said, "Emily's turn." Emily threw it especially high in the air and it came down Dare. "All right, my little brother's got a big hard on and I hate to see him suffer. Suck his cock."

"Or?"

"Do a shot."

Emily looked the young man up and down. He was cute enough, she was a little tipsy, and jealous she wasn't seeing the action at the ranch. There was no sound coming from the bedroom other than the muffled sounds of Spongebob. "Are they asleep in there?" she asked.

Sandy sat up, a little excited. "The kids drop off and don't move until morning. I'm really blessed that way. Mom's a pretty deep sleeper as well as Dad. We're safe, you won't get busted. Two minutes, and I bet he blows his load before time's up." She licked her lips and started staring at Brent's crotch.

"That's two bets," Liam observed, "and to be fair, you need to put something else on the line. What're you gonna do if she does suck him and if he doesn't cum?"

"If she does it, then I'll do the shot, and if he takes more than two minutes to shoot his load, I'll take my top off the rest of the night."

"I like this," Liam said, "You good with it, little bro?" Brent nodded. "I'll time it. Now the big question: are you game Emily?"

Emily scratched her head and thought for a moment. A small voice inside said it was crazy and she hardly knew these people. The bulge in Brent's pants was tempting. "All right," she said.

"Take your top off," Sandy whispered harshly.

"Only if you do," Emily replied. The women looked at each other a long moment, staring each other down, then Sandy started unbuttoning her blouse. Emily followed suit, and quickly four breasts were exposed.

"Nice tits, Emily," Brent said, "don't you think so, Liam?"

"Oh yeah, little bro. Sandy may have to give me a little love when this is over. Get it out."

Brent's cock was a little larger than normal, and the end glistened. Emily blew on the head a little bit, and gave it a couple of teasing licks. He groaned, and stroked her cheek to encourage her. She took him in, and Liam announced the start of timing.

For Emily, time stood still, it was an experience unlike she'd ever had. Sucking Graham's cock had been a labor of gratitude; every other blowjob she'd given were tatics to keep her virginity when it was important to her. This became a magic she'd never known before, and she couldn't decide to try to savor the experience or work harder. He started trembling and she backed off instinctively, wanting Sandy lose her bet. The flavor of his nectar started to grow in her mouth, so she barely moved her tongue, holding him with a minimal pressure, keeping him hard but not bringing him off.

After what seemed an eternity, Liam called out time. "You can stop now," Sandy said with an edge to her voice, but Emily started working harder, sucking frantically until Brent unloaded. She tried to swallow it all down, but the egg white liquid leaked a little from the sides of her mouth.

Finishing, Emily sat back on her heels, rubbing the goo into her face and chest. Liam gasped and Brent smiled wickedly. "That was better than you, Sis," he murmured.

Liam smiled and put his hand on his wife's shoulder. "I think you have a Dare to do right now, and I think you know what it is. Get it out and get started."

There was fire in Sandy's eyes as she looked at Brent and Emily: jealousy, frustration, lust and liquor piled into each other and almost turned her eyes into flashlights. Then she turned to start kissing her husband's newly naked balls to try to give a better show than the one she'd just seen. After five minutes, her husband filled her mouth with chowder and she drank it down, upset. "Damn," she said when her mouth was empty, "Now I'll have to wait a few hours before he fucks me under the apple tree."

12