Empty Nesters - Tara and Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so dirty, kneeling on the floor in her kitchen, touching and kissing another woman's ass. She was so turned on she was compelled to do more.

As Tara heard Heather tell Sam, "Wow, nice cock Sam!" she heard her husband moan at the same time, and knew Heather was stroking him. She smiled to herself knowing that her husband was getting such treatment from a woman he'd desired for so long, and her pride in her husband's prick.

With Heather's ass directly in front of her face, it was impossible for Tara not to think about the things Sam did to her that Heather had witnessed. The naughty things that Heather said had made her touch herself on the back porch.

She gave Heather's tight ass a series of wet kisses, amazed by the firmness of it, while listening to the passionate kissing and moaning of her husband and Heather.

Tara used her hands to grab and rub, while her lips and tongue worked all over the perfectly rounded, taught flesh. She couldn't believe that she was doing it to a woman, but she couldn't imagine stopping.

Tara could already smell the alluring scent she had noticed on Heather's fingers the day before, and it made her want to taste it. She got down lower and looked at Heather's pussy between her legs, her outer lips already looked swollen with arousal, thin labia just barely peaking out from the center.

"Your wife is doing really naughty things to me Sam!" Tara heard Heather whisper, as Tara slipped her fingers under Heather to touch her pussy, thinking that her naughtiest acts were yet to come.

Tara kissed Heather's ass again, as she twisted her fingers in between her lips, feeling the wetness of someone else's pussy for the first time in her life. Hearing Heather moan, "She's playing with my pussy Sam! She's touching me!"

She felt another set of fingers join hers, as Sam moaned, "I want to touch it too Heather." Tara looked between Heather's legs again and saw his fingers, saw the wedding ring that she had placed there all those years before. Her heart soared knowing that they were experiencing Heather together.

They both ran their fingers through Heather's lips, not yet probing inside her. Heather was panting and gasped, "Oh you two are driving me crazy!"

That was exactly what Tara wanted to do, to drive her sexy neighbor crazy. It would be revenge for the turmoil and lust that Heather had caused her.

As they were almost in the same exact spot that Sam had teased Tara in, when Heather watched, Tara just had to try and reenact the scene. But she wanted Heather to be in her spot, and she wanted to be in Sam's.

She still teased Heather's pussy with one hand, and used the other to pull one firm ass cheek aside to allow her to probe with her tongue. Tara took a good look first, gathering her courage, and realized that Heather's ass was very different from Sam's.

Her puckered hole was totally hairless, and almost dainty compared to her husband's. Tara ran her tongue over it and felt Heather quiver. "Oh fuck Sam! Your dirty little wife is licking my asshole! She's rimming me Sam!"

"I don't blame her, I want to lick it too." Tara heard her husband say in the husky tone he used when he was totally turned on.

"I knew I was right about you two." Tara heard Heather say. "I knew you would beAAahhh!" Heather never got to finish the thought, because Tara had finally slipped a finger inside her.

As Tara probed inside Heather's pussy, she could feel Sam's fingers against her knuckle as he rolled Heather's clit back and forth. But Tara was too busy indulging in the new sensations of feeling the insides of another woman's pussy to think about it.

Tara couldn't believe how tight Heather was, how wet, how she could feel her inner walls grasping her finger. She kept her tongue swiping around Heather's sphincter and added another finger.

"These nipples are amazing!" Tara heard Sam growl. She felt Heather's pussy fluttering as she replied urgently, "Suck them Sam! Suck them hard! You guys are going to make me cum already!"

Heather spread her stance open to give Tara better access, and to maintain her balance.

Tara heard Heather squeal, and knew Sam was following orders. She knew Heather wasn't lying about being ready to cum, she could feel her pussy practically pulsing, and getting wetter by the second.

Tara smiled inwardly and pointed her fingers to the patch of flesh that she knew would be there. She found it easily and started to rub it, she pointed her tongue and pressed into Heather's anus, just as Sam increased the speed of his fingers on Heather's clit.

That was all it took. The tall, beautiful, blonde went off like fireworks! "AAAAHHHHHGGG! I'm CUMMING! AAAHHHH" Heather was shaking and squealing, totally at the mercy of the pair she had spent months teasing and tantalizing.

Tara and Sam had been a team in every aspect of their lives, and now Tara reflected that they were a team that could make a hot seductress quiver in her strappy sandals.

She applied more pressure with her tongue and felt Heather's hot anal muscles open for her, while she strummed her fingers over Heather's Gspot, and Sam stroked her clit and sucked a nipple hard, if Tara was to guess, causing Heather to cry out as her body went rigid with a tremendous climax.

Heather rode her orgasms as long as she could, her pussy clamping down on Tara's fingers and soaking her hand. Heather was panting out a series of high pitched squeals, but eventually her breath caught in her chest and she went silent as every muscle in her body went taught.

Tara was very in tune to Heather's body, and felt every single tremor, every twitch, and eventually Heather let out a long squeal as her legs began to fail her. "OH FUCK! Stop! I'm going to fall!" She gasped.

Tara reacted quickly and stopped all the stimulation to grab Heather's hips and help her lower herself to the floor. Once she was seated on the cold tile, Tara moved aside a stool so Heather could lean back against the island cupboards.

Sam had helped lower Heather to the floor, and now knelt next to her, opposite his wife. The married couple looked at each other with love and excitement. "God I love you baby." Sam told Tara, as he wrapped his fingers in her short hair and pulled her in for a kiss.

As they leaned across Heather's limp body, they kissed passionately, and Sam reflected that he could taste wine and Heather's musky ass on his wife's breath. His cock throbbed when he thought about what his wife of all these years had been doing while he was sucking Heather's long nipples and stroking her clit.

Tara was almost overwhelmed with emotion that she was sharing such a momentous event with her husband, and he was obviously as turned on as she was. She grabbed his dick and felt the wetness of precum running down his hard shaft.

"I knew you two would be fun." Heather said weakly, as she reached out to touch the married couple kissing above her. "But holy fuck, I thought I was going to pass out just now!"

Tara and Sam broke their kiss and looked at her, she was completely flushed and had a sheen of perspiration, and her eyes were wild as she fought to catch her breath.

Tara kissed her then, thinking about all the fantasies she'd had, and her desire to see her husband fucking her hard. She brought her hand to Heather's tit and felt the erect nipple in her palm as she gently squeezed.

Tara pulled away and looked Heather in the eye, telling her, "And we're not even done with you yet!"

12