Erotic Confessions Between The Four

Story Info
They met to discuss what their partners never saw.
2.8k words
3.73
55k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The envelope lay on the table and inside was wrote out the forfeit one of the couples would have to agree to, the interesting point being that none of them new who had won or lost the Manchester challenge. As it was only now at their next meeting that the points were to be added up and Phil & Hev and Keith & Michelle sat round each wondering just how far their partners had gone to win the game.

Before they added the points up they suggested that each of them would relate their favourite moment about the weekend in Manchester and it was Keith who drew the short straw and told them his most memorable moment was whenMichelle phoned him to meet in the hotel corridor. He knew Michelle and Hev had both gone to slip into their sexy underwear but still the sudden ring of his phone made him jump, and he listened intently as he heard Michelle tell him exactly where to find her. But even more alluring was the other things she was saying, and he could feel his arousal grow as Michelle told him she was waiting for him dressed in the most outrageous lingerie and that she had taken the liberty of rubbing a little baby oil over her body so she was all oily and hoping his hands would slip all over her - all very rude.

He took little time to find her and she was stood back against the wall with her leg cocked so that her stocking clad leg was the first thing that caught his eye as he turned the corner. She turned when she saw him and her long fell open to reveal her black Janet Reger lingerie and hold up stockings. The underwear was so seductive with its cut aways supporting her pert breasts and exposing her very hard nipples, the thong was really tiny and fitted ever so smugly against her sex, that the whole outfit screamed sex.

She pulled him into a secluded alcove and his hands wandered over her exposed breasts, tweaking her hard nipples, the baby oil adding to the wonderful feel as his fingers kneaded and caressed her. His mouth kissed her neck and he immediately felt her shudder with desire and he continued his seduction when his hands moved lower and lower until she wantonly spread her legs wider and guided his hand between her eager legs. In the semi-darkness they entwined and soon Keith felt his own cock being released and griped by Michelles hands just as his fingers inched to touch her neatly trimmed pussy.

The others sat spell bound and Phil and Hev looked at them both, surprised and now not as confident in winning the challenge as they heard the exploits they had got upto.

Keith went on that just as Michelle leaned over and whispered she was going to ensure Phil heard all about her naughty antics she slid down lower and Keith jumped as Michelle slowly took his rampant hardness in her hands and told Keith in a very seductive voice that she was going to suck and lick his hard and throbbing manhood.

Just as things were hotting up a door opened door the corridor and Michelle quickly got up, wrapped her coat back round herself and sauntered off after winking to Keith and telling him that after she would don her sexy secretary outfit and would be hers to do with as he may. He smiled and then heard her on the phone to Phil to tell him exactly what they had done, and what she may do later.....

It was a great tale and others were so impressed especially Hev and Phil who the mantle was passed to next, so after taking a sip of wine Hev told them the best moment for her was during the photo shoot as they had decided to do some outdoor shots.

They arranged to meet in the underground car park and Phil was waiting as Hev joined him in her long coat.It had seemed a long walk knowing as she did that she was semi-naked under her coat, but that very thought was also a great turn on and she strode out of the hotel towards the sheltered car park slightly giddy with excitement. She was relieved to see already there and he smiled as he saw her saunter towards him and smiled some more when she seductively increased her stride so her stocking tops were visible from the flap of her coat.

When she got up close Phil opened the Mercedes and Hev slipped in the back seat, and in doing so exposed another flash of stocking to his hungry eyes. As Phil got the camera out she leaned over and put her mask on, giving her a hidden allure that made the whole experience so much more erotic.

Phil took her hand and she stood against him, until his hand manoeuvred inside her coat and he seductively caressed her covered breasts and Hev let out a low moan as her own hand brushed against his hardening bulge.

As first one then another coat button popped open it was Phil's turn to moan as Hev's sensual lingerie came into his view. The black suspender belt, see though thong and sheer bra captivated him until he remembered his task and he swung her round so she was laying face down on the cars gleaming bonnet.

Hev had never felt so naughty as she heard him tell her to inch the coat up higher as he snapped away. At first her nylon encased legs came into view then the lace tops of her stockings and finally the thin strip of material covering her sex was captured by the flash of lens. This looked so sexy and Phil could feel his own arousal intensify as Hev teasingly lowered her hand to caress her own mons.

She turned over and the long coat and face mask added to the atmosphere as she slowly opened her legs before slipping her hand inside her tiny thong. Phil could see her chest rise and fall as her knowing touch hit all the right spots and as her pace quickened she instructed him to get his cock out. He did so and she beaconed him over, the two of them enjoying the thought they could be discovered at any time and Hev grasped his hardness, stroking him to all the time.

It was then that Phil pulled out the baby oil from his jacket pocket and soon her pussy was a glorious slippery valley, which soon felt the lovely sensation of Phil's tongue as he lowered himself down and licked and lapped at her wetness. Hev thrust forward loving the feeling of being taken in such an open place and yet still being hidden by her mystery mask, and each swirl of his tongue sent her closer and closer to orgasm until she thought she could take no more.

It was Phil who pulled away and as Hev brought her own hand back to caress herself he grabbed the camera to capture the moment her body gave in and she shouted out as her orgasm racked through her body. She lay back feeling ever so alive as her breathing resumed to normal and smiled as she saw Phil still hard and erect, and she thought of the other challenges that they would both enjoy.

As Hev finished her tale it was clear Keith had enjoyed hearing about his wife's exploits and he ran his hand up her leg, ensuring he was happy that she had told her story.

It was over to Phil & Michelle now and as they looked at each to see who would tell the next instalment and it fell to Michelle who candidly told about the episode where they were all huddled in the Hotel lift.

It was during the reading of the challenge that I had kept thinking about the thought of being in a lift and lead on an erotic adventure and as reality came about she said how nervous she was when they all agreed to meet up to go for a drink.

The lift was of medium size but the men positioned themselves at the back and Hev and her were stood in front of them. As the doors closed she could feel Phil's hand begin its journey up her leg and she smiled and pressed back enjoying the secret of him touching her. It was then that she felt Keith's hand doing the same up the other leg and suddenly she knew the game was being played out.

Feeling wanton she let them carry on and soon both hands were caressing her bottom and thong so much so that she was getting very damp and aroused by their tormenting fingers. Her cheeks blushed with desire as Keith's finger slipped inside her thong and brushed against her near shaven pussy and she opened her legs wider to allow him to gently enter her waiting sex.

The feeling was so intense with another mans hands touching her so intimately and with her husband knowing full well what was going on, so she reached back and casually unzipped both men and slipped their hard cocks out and into her small hands.

She could feel them both throbbing and squeezed tighter, ensuring a gasp of pleasure eluded from their mouths and she felt the surge of power as she held them in her grip.

She released them and spun round before griping them both again and she could see the desire in Keiths and Phils eyes as she began to slowly stroke each hard cock. Hev watched turned on as the others but it was merely a spectator as Michelle called the shots.

The boys had regained their composure somewhat and with her hands full they simultaneously reached out to caress her breasts, the nipples of which grew hard and sensitive whilst Keith's hands again crept under her skirt and she swooned as her tiny thong was skilfully slipped off and she found herself being wonderfully touched and fingered.

The whole feeling of abandonment was superb and as she wanked both men she felt herself loosing control and as Keith and Phil worked her body, she shivered as she came once and again in rapid succession and she had to hold herself to stop her legs buckling. She couldn't remember feeling as excited and turned on before and she knew how wet she was after the whole episode.

Still gripping the hard shafts she gave them a final flick and turned in perfect time to see the doors open and strode out arm in arm with Hev, whilst the men tried to hide their still rampant erections.

The four of them laughed as they remembered the situation and Michelle hinted to them that she would enjoy a repeat performance but with more time to enjoy two men at once and it was clear that the idea appealed to Hev as well.

Finally all eyes turned to Phil who said he had enjoyed the build up and of course the actual event of Giving Hev a private massage. He explained that prior to it they had teased each other with texts and subtle hidden meanings so when the day came round Phil had again used his phone to send Hev a message saying that she should get her self ready in her hotel room and he would be up in 10 minutes.

He learned after that she had shoed Keith out of the room and sent him to the bar so when Phil arrived he quietly knocked and entered her room. Hev was laid out on the bed covered by a thin sheet so slipping into his role he asked if Madam was well, and explained he would just change and be with her.

He nipped into the bathroom and donned his white jacket and re-entered the room dressed in this and a pair of black briefs, along with his oil.

Not much was spoken but Phil began to work on Hev's arm slowly caressing and rubbing to relax the muscles and did the same on the other arm. Everything was above board but even that soft touch sent a tingle to his manhood and he moved round to begin work on her back and shoulders. The sheet was moved down slightly and he applied more oil before working it into her tense skin and the could feel her relax under his consistent touch.

His hands started to travel down her back now and as they travelled lower he decided to work on the legs so he moved the sheet to expose her leg and repeated to contact but with each movement his hands travelled higher up her leg until his strong oily fingers ran up her inner thigh and he could sense her moan and unconsciously he noticed her legs part a fraction giving him the go ahead to press further.

As the next leg was done in the same way Phil's hand this time cupped her bottom and his finger lapped against her very small thong that was moulded to her trimmed pussy. Hev jumped slightly as she felt her masseur touch her there but secretly loved it and hoped it wasn't just an accident, and pushed back to encourage Phil to carry on.

He had taken the hint and with his next movement he poured more oil directly on her bottom and he watched as it dripped onto her thong and soak through so her sex was a sensual oil well.

Next his fingers worked up her leg and continued higher and his hand slipped directly between her spread legs and he teasingly caressed her through her very moist and damp thong. Hev's heart was pumping as she let herself go and she murmured her approval as she felt him rub her hard clitoris through the thin material, and desperately wanted to feel him enter her.

Phil asked her to turn over and she spun on her back whilst he re-oiled her but she could see his cock bulging in his black briefs and smiled as he tried to ignore his desire to touch himself. Laying back down she closed her eyes and felt her breasts being softly touched until he rolled her hard and sensitive nipples between his slippery fingers and it was if all her nerve endings were concentrated on them obvious protrusions, so her body quivered and she could feel herself getting so wet.

As if on que Phil moved down and each stroke brought his hands closer and closer to her enflamed sex and he continued to tease by bringing his hand close but not actually touching where she wanted to be touched.

Finally she could stand it no more and all told him if she was paying for his services she wanted all the extras and taking the command his right hand slipped inside her panties and she felt the delicious feeling as two fingers ran across her clit and slippped lovingly inside her.

Phil moved round and rotated his fingers and thumb each thrust getting the desired response and Hev was moaning loudly now as she felt her body peaking with desire until with relentless pleasure she flooded his hand as she came powerfully. As Phil withdrew his hand he watched as she settled but lowered his head, pushed the thong again to one side and began nuzzling and kissing her sexy pussy. His tongue barely touched her but Hev grabbed his head and forced it onto her and she fell back as the soft tongue lapped at her clit and dipped inside her.

She was powerless to stop the next orgasm as it rapidly racked her body and she again cried out as he continued with his licking until she finally clamed down.

Hev lay sprawl on the bed, content and sated but as Phil stood up she beaconed him over and slipped her hand over his bulge – enjoying the feel of how hard she had made him. Then she took the baby oil and squirted a generous amount inside his briefs and followed this up by releasing his throbbing cock into her hand.

Phil was so turned on it nearly hurt and the fact that this gorgeous sexy woman was sat in front of him gently stroking his slippery poll was surreal especially when Hev positioned herself so he could slip his cock between her breasts and they were soon thrusting away as the oil made a very natural and erotic lubrication. Each thrust was heaven and as they did so Phil could feel his cock twitch with pent up arousal, sensing this Hev gripped him harder and...

The other three of them sat listening and as if on cue.