Erotic Tales from the Crypt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The area around my pelvis is super sensitive, (as I'm sure a lot of yours is too) and Natalie drug her hands down my stomach and onto my pelvis. As I arched my back, she pushed me down and held me down at my stomach until she completely got me off.

About twenty minutes later, when I was ready to go for another round, she slid a condom over my shaft and bent over the bed as I took her from behind. I slid every inch of myself into her and started thrusting for all it was worth.

Changing positions, I laid her on her back and put her legs against my chest and started pushing into her until she exploded into her first orgasm.

"Come here, Let me get you off again, I've had a long day and I'm getting tired." Natalie said as she peeled my condom off. (I had bought some chocolate spray whipped cream because we teased each other a lot in text in the days leading up to our first date, and I had brought it upstairs... I forgot to mention that and it's going to come in handy in about 10 seconds!)

As I mentioned, Natalie started sucking my cock again, because she wanted to crash after a long day. NO sooner than put her mouth on my dick, a look of sheer torture came over her face.

"Eww that shit tastes nasty!" she exclaimed, blowing raspberries into the air. "Your dick tastes like the condom! That's fucking gross!"

SO Now of course, I'm hysterical now. I grabbed the 'Ready-Whip' chocolate whipped cream and proceeded to spray it into her mouth to try to alleviate the taste of condom rubber and spermicide. I wasn't expecting her to...

"FUCK, What the fuck is that?" she said spitting the whipped cream out of her mouth as it fell on my brand new sheets and blanket.

"Great, Nat!" I said laughing hysterically, and falling halfway off of the bed.

"I fucking HATE chocolate!" she almost screamed in laughter. "That is so fucking nasty," she barked. She was laughing so hard she was coughing, crying, and barking.

"I'm SO sorry, I didn't know that," I said cleaning up the cream and getting back onto the bed.

IF that wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back, there could be the time that I was eating her out, and I liked her asshole until she started gripping on the bed sheets.

Now I knew about the fact that Natalie didn't want to be fucked in the ass, and I respected that wish, but that didn't mean that I wouldn't lick it from time to time. So after she came so hard that even me blowing on her clit was enough to make her climb the walls, she sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"I know I told you that I didn't want to be fucked in my ass, but now you've got me curious! You have to be easy though, and use lube, but I'm going to let you do it."

Shit! Don't tell me twice!

I grabbed a condom, because my dick was the caliber of steel, and slid it down onto myself, and lubed the condom up and stepped to the side of the bed as Natalie reached back and opened her ass cheeks for me.

I pounded into her after I slowly slid into her. I bent over her tiny frame and bit the nape of her neck and grabbed her around her waist as I slammed into her over and over!

"That's it, cum inside of me. Squirt all of your hot nut deep into my guts!" she moaned and groaned.

It didn't take long for me to comply with her request as I shot all of my load into the condom and completely spent myself deep inside of her.

Natalie took a bathroom trip and also deposited the condom into the proper waste receptacle, (LOL I had to say that, but she really flushed the damn thing) and when she came back, she laid beside me and looked at me with the most serious look that she could muster, and asked...

"Why does it feel like my asshole is breathing?"

I fell off of the damn bed in laughter!

* * *

TO FINALLY FINISH, There was Tess.

I was totally horny after a long extended stint with out pussy! It was all I could think about, morning, noon, and evening! I was masturbating sometimes up to three times a day. I couldn't stop getting off, but I really wanted to do it inside of a woman as I felt her pussy pulsing orgasms around my cock.

So what do you think I did? Of Course; I put an ad up! I added a picture of my cock this time, and with in the night, I had gotten an email back.

"Hey, my name is Tess. I've been the butch half of a lesbian relationship for the last six years, and my girlfriend just isn't fucking me anymore. You only have the next twenty four hours to get a hold of me, and come to my house. I'll get you high if you smoke, and we can just fuck until your heart is content!

We can't be regular buddies because of my girlfriend, but I'll get a hold of you if the opportunity arises at another date. Get back at me at the number listed below and I hope we can get together!

~Tess

Shit, What man in his right mind would pass this up?

SO you know I didn't!

We exchanged pics (and what a wonderful little pink pussy she had) and she shot me her address and I proceeded to drive to meet her. Once she pulled up at our meeting place, I followed her back to her place.

We weren't in the house for a good 10 minutes and her shoes were off, and her pants and shirt followed. "I'm so sorry, it's just been so long since I've had dick, I am super excited!"

"It's cool baby," I said.

We smoked and made small talk, and before long, she was pulling my boxer-briefs down and off of my ankles. "Come on, wake big daddy up!" she said kneeling between my legs. "Can I suck it?" she begged.

What do you think I answered?

I turned her around and ate and fingered, and tongued her pussy and asshole as she devoured my cock, and squeezed my sack. "I want you inside me, I can't wait anymore! I NEED to feel a LIVE DICK!" she pleaded.

Bringing you up to speed about me, I'm not really a loud sex person. I don't like to talk, I barely moan, and I don't purposely make slopping sounds. I think it's annoying... but I don't think I told my lesbian friend this!

"I need you to fuck your little white lesbian with your big black dick! Punish me daddy, hurt me daddy, Fuck me daddy!!" She went on and on.

From that moment on, I flash back to that sexual encounter, and see the pages of the Kama Sutra! I tell you NO LIE and 100% truth! Every position I was flexible to get into, and long enough to perform we got into!

AND AFTER I couldn't fuck anymore, and was spent after 4 rounds, I fucked her with her dildo! I fucked her with a dildo as she lay on her stomach with her legs closed; I fucked her with her dildo as she laid on her back, until there was a wet spot on her bed the size of a small saucer. I fucked her on her back with me on top, with me on the bottom and her on top, doggie style, and so on and so on!!! She even went to the bathroom in front of me with the door open...

SO if My LESBIAN ENCOUNTER doesn't top the list of Erotic Tales from the Crypt, I don't know which of my encounters would classify! It just proves that lesbians have cravings for the real thing every now and then!!! Now, there have been other girls, including my ex girlfriend and a one night stand, and a few other encounters, but none of them were spicy enough to make the list!

SO if you have any of your own tales take some time and tell us about them. I'm sure I'll want to check them out!

*

DISCLAIMER/ CLOSURE:

Again, I am not writing this story to get back at any of the people that I am writing about. I have a very healthy relationship with nine in every ten of my ex girlfriends and sex partners. (That is until a few of them get wind of this story, but what is a sexual past that you can't share with someone? Right?)

I am 100% sorry... should I offend anyone that I am writing about, I am just trying to produce a story, and it's meant for your enjoyment NOT your harassment!

I had fun writing this story and remembering the experiences. I again will publicly and formally apologize to anyone that I embarrassed, EVEN THOUGH I changed the names to protect the innocent!

_SMB/BS21

12