Escapades of Eva Christmas 2007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still chewing, she answered, "I love it and I have never been fucked so thoroughly Sir. But Sir does my Master know where I am?"

She heard the man laugh merrily and he said, "Your Master knows where you are and that you are safe. And he knows that we are doing our best to keep you safe and warm."

She heard the other man snicker and set what he was feeding her with to the side. Then he too snuggled his furry legs up on the other side of her and began to fondle and suck on her titties. He was sucking softly the way she liked and in spite of herself she was getting turned on again.

Trying to ignore the growing lust she addressed the man with the raspy voice and said, "Why have I been held captive? And why have I not been allowed to see who has been fucking me so well Sir? Is my Master aware that I am your captive?"

"It's for your own good Cher," was the answer she heard, "As far as being a captive, that is not what is happening. I happen to know that you like being in bondage."

"Sir must have told him," she thought.

"No, I knew that about you the first time I cuffed you last year," he chuckled in response to her unspoken thoughts. "I know what being bound does to you and you would be lying if you say it does not turn you on more than anything else, isn't that right?"

"Yes Sir," she murmured sheepishly, turning her head to the side in sweet humiliation.

"I also know how much you like exposing your naked body to those who appreciate it, right?"

"Yes Sir."

"And, as far as you seeing who is fucking you that is for your protection also, because your mind would not be able to handle knowing who is using you."

As she started to speak he hushed her by asking, "Have you enjoyed yourself?"

"Yes Sir," she admitted.

"Then just be thankful for having your desire for those damn flying reindeer to rescue you and for that big ole fucker Santa coming to take you up on that offer to let him fuck your ass again," he laughed merrily.

Cher froze. She didn't know what to think. This could not be real. But then how did this man know what she had said when she was alone in her car? And who was really rescuing her? Her mind was boggled and she was sure if she thought about it much longer that she would lose her mind. So, she decided to be still and see what was going to happen. Maybe she was mistaking all that he was telling her.

"Good girl little one," the man with the raspy voice said. Then with a chuckle she felt him bend over to suck on the nipple that the other man was not enjoying. "By the way," the raspy voice said, "This is Prancer."

"Hello Sir," she whispered.

"Hello yourself," said Prancer and she felt her cuffed hands being released from whatever had been holding them over her head.

"Thank you Sir," she exclaimed as she began to roll her shoulders.

"You are quiet welcome," he said and she felt his hands rubbing her arms and hands even though he did not release her cuffs, "But don't try to remove the blindfold or I will have to tie your hands back up."

"Yes Sir," she answered. Then as he finished rubbing her hands and the feeling was back in them she felt him lift her up as if she was as light as an infant. Then he sat her in his lap and it was then that she realized how much taller he was than the others. He held her in his lap as one would a child and she felt small next to him.

He brushed her hair back from her face with his hand and then he pressed her head to his shoulder as if she was a child and then he started to fondle her body. He took his time and gently massaged each titty and occasionally he would bend over and suck on one of them. Then she felt him slide his hand down to her closed legs.

He thrust his hand between her thighs and spread her legs open. Then he began to slide his hand up and down along her slit. He fondled her pussy lips squeezing them gently making her hot again. Then he slid his finger onto her clit and began to rub softly. She began to coo and purr with delight at his tender ministrations.

Soon she felt his fingers dip into her slick pussy and he fucked her for a few moments with his marvelously large hands until she began to breath heavily. Then as if she were no more than a rag doll he picked her up and turned her on his lap to face him. He took her legs and spread them to either side of his lap. He spread his legs and held her bottom until she could feel there was nothing under her pussy and her ass. Then she felt him start rubbing his cock against her bare exposed clit making her wetter than ever.

He rubbed her clit until she began to squirm, then he stopped and reaching under he spread legs he lifted her up and positioned her open cunt over his cock until she could feel it pushing softly at her defenseless hole. Leaving her in that position with his cock just at her cunt opening, driving her wild with desire, he reached up and stretched her cuffed hands up and over his neck.

She was sufficiently draped upon his body and from the way he had spread her legs she was unable to move. She sat there open and ready and then she felt another set of hands behind her. It was the man with the raspy voice and he began to play with her pussy from behind. He had lubricated his fingers somehow and he began to push a slick finger into her asshole.

"What is your name Sir?" she asked as she gasped at his invasive touch.

"Just call me Nick baby," he said in amusement as he slid his finger in and out of her asshole. "You know my sweet baby slut, I have wanted another chance to fill that sweet ass with my cock ever since the first time I fucked it." And he slid his finger all the way into her asshole and began to pump her.

Suddenly she knew that this was the man who had kidnapped her last Christmas. She also knew that somehow her Sir had known that this was the same man who had used her then. Knowing that she was in safe hands then, she relaxed. It didn't matter that they would not let her see who was there. It only mattered that her Master knew she was safe and had approved of her being used in this gangbang. She smiled. Sir knew that she enjoyed a gangbang even though he was usually with her when it happened. But she knew she would really enjoy the rest of this night knowing that all was well.

Then she felt him insert a second finger into her tight little hole and quickly established a nice fucking rhythm. While Sir Nick stretched her ass the man called Prancer began to poke the head of his cock in and out of the entrance to her cunt hole quickly and easily. He didn't enter her at all; he just poked at her cunt. Then she felt another finger added to the ones that were fucking her ass and as it stretched her she began to pant with lust.

Then before she knew what was happening Prancer grabbed her hips and held her still as he pierced her with the longest fattest cock that had filled her hole all night. She squealed with the delightful pain as he rammed his cock all the way into her, filling her cunt and stretching it fantastically.

At the same time Sir Nick pushed his painfully rigid cock steadily into her tight asshole. He held her hips tight so she could not move away and he stuffed his thick dick past her tight sphincter muscle. She screamed once with the excruciating pain and before she knew it he had his cock buried all the way inside her sensitive little rosebud as it had given way to the hard meat that was unrelentingly skewered into her tight rectum.

She whimpered and began to cry with the pain as he moved his stiff lubricated rod in and out of her ass. At the same time Prancer started ramming his cock in and out as he reamed her tightly stretched cunt with his wonderful stiff pole. He fucked up into her cunt hard and steady taking her mind from the pain in her ass until finally both holes started to feel good.

She moaned softly as both of her hungry holes were filled with the cruel pounding as they drove their human battering rams into her soft little cunt and her tight ass over and over. They slammed into her again and again. They pulled her back and forth between their inflexibly strong cocks. She could feel their balls slapping against each other as they jammed themselves deep and hard and fast into her.

Her brain was reeling with the overload of sensations and she felt as though they would split her in two. But they did not. They only fucked her over and over, harder and harder. They thrust their long hard poles in and out of her. She lost the strength to stay in a sitting position and she was glad that Prancer had draped her cuffed hands over his neck. She collapsed against his chest and gave herself over to the incredible pounding of her throbbing cunt and asshole.

She could not move but as if her body had a mind of its own her pussy responded with spasm after spasm of hot fluid, drenching the stiff cocks that pounded her so mercilessly. Sir Nick shoved into her ass over and over until she felt the pressure of his cock on the g-spot in her ass and as her cunt responded Prancer hit the g-spot in her cunt at the same time and as they slammed into her harder than ever she felt both of their cocks stiffen and explode inside her cunt and her ass at the same time. Then, unable to move she closed her eyes, and Prancer caught her head as it fell backwards and she lost consciousness.

She felt a cold chill rush over her naked body and slowly she began to awaken. She turned her head trying to hear what was being said to her. Where were Sir Nick and Prancer she wondered? Then to her dismay she fell sideways out of her car as the door opened.

Strong hands grabbed her and said, "It's all right miss. We have you now and you will be safe as soon as we can warm you up."

She opened her eyes and saw the face of a large black man in the uniform of a forest ranger. He held her up as another man in a paramedic uniform quickly wrapped a wool blanket around her and sat her down on the back of an open ambulance. She was still trying to shake her fatigue and trying to bring herself to full consciousness.

Then she saw that she was surrounded by a group of rescuers and the blue lights of at least three police cars were flashing in the dark. The snow covered her car and was thigh high all around her except where it had been plowed out up to her car. She looked around her in puzzlement and she regarded the paramedic that had put the blanket around her. Still dazed she realized that he was talking to her.

"Why are you naked miss?" a police officer nearby was asking. "Did someone assault you? Are you all right?" He held a flashlight up to her face as he and the paramedic examined her head and body. She winced in the bright light and turned her head. When they finished examining her she pulled the blanket back around her shivering body.

"There are no bruises or marks, but she definitely seems to be in shock," the paramedic said.

Then she was shocked when the police officer reached inside her blanket and pulled her hands out. "And who bound you in these strange red handcuffs?" He had his handcuff key and tried to open her cuffs, but the key did not work.

Just then the forest ranger said, "She has some kind of key around her neck. Maybe that's it." The police officer looked behind her blanket again and took the red metal key attached to a red ribbon from around her neck. He put it in the lock of the handcuffs and they opened immediately.

Then she heard the sound of her cell phone inside her car. The police officer retrieved it and after speaking to the person on the other end he handed it to Cher.

"Hello Pet," she heard as the familiar voice of her beloved Master spoke.

"Hello Sir," she exclaimed and his voice woke her up completely as she began to remember everything that had happened.

"And how is my pet feeling now?" he asked. She could hear the amusement in his voice.

Feeling herself blush she murmured, "I am just fine Sir. Thank You."

"And did you do EVERYTHING you were told Pet?" he chuckled.

"Oh yes Sir I sure did," she cooed.

"Hmmm," he said sternly, "Looks like we may need to have a 'talk' when you get home wont we young lady?"

"Yes Sir," she giggled.

"Well these men will take you into town Pet, and I am about to take off in a small airplane to come get you. Just stay put and I will be there in about an hour. And by the way Pet, I am proud of you for doing EVERYTHING a bunch of flying reindeer and a big ole fucker told you to do," and he began to laugh.

Then before she could answer or ask how he knew that she began to laugh hysterically, for at that moment she heard the faint jingle of bells in the trees alongside the road. And as she looked she just caught the briefest glimpse of brown furry legs disappearing behind the trees, and then she heard a raspy voice call out, "Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas Cher and thanks for another great fuck. Maybe I will see you again next year."

< < < Merry Christmas Sir > > >

Yours