Evolution and Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

His rescuer had been Achaana and the Takuskan now stood back from him a little, panting at his exertions. Jaydon could feel a mix of emotions, too much for his system to cope with emanating from the bigger male, and he whimpered softly, his hands going to his head. He looked up in surprise as solid shields blocked out the sensation and Nataani held him tightly.

Jaydon found himself enveloped in a cocoon of concern and affection. He felt safe and cared-for and instantly relaxed. Nothing was going to hurt him here. He stared into tawny eyes that reminded him so much of Achaana it was uncanny.

"Why did you leave?"

The question was simple, but it still had Jaydon trembling. There was no escape, no deflection, no lies. Here there had to be truth and he was not sure his heart could bear it.

"Because Donoma told me to," he whispered. Confusion rippled through his cocoon and then it was back as solid as ever.

"What happened?"

"She told me Achaana would never move on with his life while he felt obligated to care for me. That he would have initiated Courtship with her if he didn't feel forced to provide shields for me."

From where he stood and listened, Achaana made a sound of grief and anger. Twice he had let his human down. He should have initiated Courtship as soon as he had known his true feelings. It would not happen again. He looked longingly at Nataani, receiving a nod from the older male.

"So you left. Why here?"

"This is where I felt we were closest. Where I felt happiest. I didn't mean to swim out so far. I was hot and then I thought...I thought I was swimming with dolphins."

"You love Achaana."

It was a statement, not a question and Jaydon knew it.

"Yes. But he stays with me out of obligation and guilt," Jaydon added. He needed to make Nataani understand.

"No, he does not. He loves you. He was just afraid to push you too far too quickly when you were still healing physically and psychologically. There is a world of difference between what he feels for you and what he felt for Donoma. There is also great difference between you and Donoma."

Jaydon stared. Part of him wanted to deny the words, but a bigger part was suddenly elated. The cocoon grew warmer, the affection more pronounced and he sighed his pleasure.

"That difference is simple; out of love you were prepared to sacrifice yourself, to put the other person first and in so doing would have unknowingly hurt them. Donoma, out of selfishness, was prepared to sacrifice another, to put herself first and has hurt two without care or respect for either. I know who I, as an Ate, would entrust my cinsi's happiness with."

Jaydon was passed from the older Takuskan to Achaana who easily scooped him into his true arms.

"I am taking you back to the house," Achaana said as he strode at Nataani's side towards the vehicle they had driven in. "You will spend tonight in my bed where I can hold you and know you are safe and where my shields can help settle your hurt mind."

Still in his cocoon of warmth and love, it never entered Jaydon's mind to argue.

****

On returning to the residence, Jaydon was led by Achaana into the Takuskan's bedroom. He suddenly found himself nervous, even though he had been assured all the way back that all Achaana wanted was to hold him safely, keep him close and let his battered mind rest and recuperate.

"You may settle yourself first," Achaana said, his voice soft and gentle. "Take as much time as you need in the bathroom. I will wait here."

Jaydon used the bathroom and came out slowly. Achaana was standing almost exactly where he had been when Jaydon had left the room, but he could see that the gauze around the bed had been pulled aside exposing the intricately crafted, water-filled mattress. At least he would be entering the bed first. He was not sure he would have been able to lie down next to Achaana if the Takuskan had been already in bed. Jaydon sat on the cool, rippling mattress and carefully lowered himself. As he got comfortable, he noted that Achaana made no move to begin undressing or go into the bathroom.

"Are you comfortable?" Achaana asked and received a nod from Jaydon. "Then sleep. You have had an exhausting experience. I will not be far away."

"Aren't you coming to bed?" Jaydon was suddenly nervous in the strange environment. He was certain that having Achaana beside him would be reassuring.

The Takuskan smiled. He could feel Jaydon's conflicting emotions. He sat on the bed and, using his true arms, took the human's hands in his.

"Yes," he promised. "I need to ensure Haloma and Nataani fully understand I will be initiating formal Courtship with you in the morning and that you will spend the night with me. I will be back in a few minutes. Do not worry about staying awake and waiting for me, Jaydon. I will join you soon."

"Shouldn't you tell your parents about Courtship?" Jaydon queried. "Surely your Ate and Ina should be the first to know?"

"Nataani and Haloma are my parents," Achaana smiled. "The Takuskan do not reveal familial links except to other family or very trusted friends. What Donoma did not know was that Kangi is the son of my father's brother. Oni felt guilty about what she had revealed and confessed to her Secundi. Kangi came immediately to Nataani to explain and apologise. Donoma is no longer welcome within our brethren for what she did to you. Now relax," he added squeezing Jaydon's hands. "I will be back swiftly and you need to sleep."

Stunned by the revelation Jaydon could only nod. He still felt nervous, but it was reassuring to know that Achaana would soon join him. He now had other things to occupy his churning mind. Jaydon was tired and his eyes closed as he replayed the evening's events. He had been worried about how Achaana's parents would react to his decision, but he remembered the feeling of comfort when held by Nataani. He suddenly realized how the sensation made him feel. It was like a parent caring for a hurt child and he slowly relaxed. He smiled as he remembered that as an Ate, Nataani had said he would trust his son with Jaydon.

He was only dimly aware of Achaana coming back into the bedroom and getting into bed. His dark eyes flew open and he saw the Takuskan lay beside him, settling himself without any large pillow as he had given Jaydon.

"You should be asleep," Achaana chided gently on seeing the wide eyes looking at him. He smiled and caressed Jaydon's face. He knew that for his kind it was a very intimate gesture, but felt his human would appreciate it. The soft smile and nuzzle into the touch confirmed his belief.

"I nearly was," Jaydon whispered.

Achaana knew that his human was still nervous. His true hand reached across to gently take hold of Jaydon's. He felt Jaydon squeeze, looking away and then glancing shyly back once more. Takuskan sight was keener than human and even in the dim light Achaana was able to see the expression on Jaydon's face. He tentatively probed at his human's feelings, concerned he was worried, or perhaps even frightened. The emotions surprised him. Jaydon was nervous, but the comfort sought was not what Achaana would have expected. However, he acted instantly.

Carefully Achaana moved his true arm so it slid under Jaydon' shoulders drawing him closer to him. Jaydon came instantly, practically melding his body against him. Achaana cautiously guided Jaydon to rest his head on his chest. The feeling of his human's hair was a strange, but not unpleasant, sensation. Achaana tenderly wrapped both true and lower arms around the other male. The Takuskan was pleased and proud to have his intended mate so close and to sense Jaydon's unspoken happiness. This had been the comfort he had needed and that Achaana was only too happy to provide. As Jaydon's future Primori, it would be Achaana's delight and duty to care and provide for all his mate's needs.

"Never fear to tell me exactly what you need, Mitelakai, My Beloved," Achaana murmured. "Is this better?" he added, knowing the answer but wanting to hear Jaydon tell him.

"Yes, thank you," Jaydon replied. His voice was barely above a whisper and contentment radiated off him in waves.

Achaana dropped a kiss into the luxuriant tresses as he felt his human slip into restful sleep.

"I will take care of you now, Mitelakai," Achaana vowed. "If any try to hurt you again, they will have me, my brethren and the Takuskan as a whole to answer to."

Achaana stroked his human's hair, learning how its texture differed from the fur on the exposed chest. He relished the feel of his mate, warm and soft, in his arms. He was delighted and relieved that Jaydon had proven ready for such closeness. As Jaydon moved into deeper sleep, Achaana leaned down to lightly kiss his brow, nuzzling some of the dark hair with his lips. "Sleep well, le mita chante, my heart," he whispered. "I will take care of you." Another kiss and Achaana closed his eyes and slept, the soft, rhythmic breath on his chest reassuring and comforting.

****

As Jaydon slowly woke, he felt warmth and security enveloping him. He opened his eyes to see the umber eyes of Achaana gazing down at him. It seemed almost as if time slowed. The Takuskan's face moved forward, giving Jaydon every opportunity to move away or refuse what he knew Achaana intended. Instead he angled his head, his lips parting in anticipation, and their lips finally met.

The Takuskan's tongue was longer and thinner than Jaydon's and it wasted no time in learning the contours of his mouth and teeth before sliding sensuously back and forth over his shyer muscle. Jaydon was no innocent. He had made love and he had been kissed. But this kiss...it was different. It was more powerful and involved in ways he was unable to articulate. Achaana's arms wrapped around his body, holding him protectively, lovingly and Jaydon gave himself over to the bigger male's care. He sagged against the Takuskan, letting Achaana support his weight with his greater strength. Achaana's tongue played with his as Jaydon let himself simply be recipient of his new lover's passion.

The kiss gentled a little, but at the same time Achaana's hands began to travel over his body arousing fervour in Jaydon. He could feel the increasing heat from the Takuskan's body as the passion between them flared into life. He willingly pressed against the powerful chest. Then he was eased onto the bigger male's body as Achaana lay back and one set of his hands cupped Jaydon's buttocks while the other stroked up and down his back. The simultaneous sensations were arousing and comforting in equal measure.

He had to break away from the kiss in order to be able to breathe. He buried his head into the junction of Achaana's neck and true arm and held tightly to him. Achaana kissed along the side of his face and then he pulled back. He was still nervous but he wanted this to continue. He tried to let the Takuskan know how he was feeling; letting his emotions reach out, unable to explain how he felt in words.

"Let me show you what I feel for you, Mitelakai," Achaana whispered in reply.

At first Jaydon thought that Achaana was meditating in some way as he felt nothing. Then he was aware of expanding warmth inside him. It started in his chest and radiated outwards, enveloping him in heat and comfort. Soon his whole body was alive with sensations; love, want, need, joy, passion, ardour, fidelity. The positive emotions were like being on sun-warmed sand with waves rolling gently over him. Jaydon moaned softly as the sensations seemed to lift him and whirl him around although they remain on the bed, his body cradled safely in Achaana's arms.

It was gentle, caring, possessive, yearning. Jaydon marvelled at that knowledge. Achaana loved him spiritually, mentally and physically. He felt elation swell and he let his joy and his love for the bigger male flow freely. The sensations gently began to fade, not simply vanishing; it was as if they retreated back inside him to recall whenever he needed.

"That was but a small demonstration of my love for you," Achaana murmured.

"Small?" Jaydon said, stunned.

"I want to show you how much you are loved," he explained.

"Thank you," Jaydon whispered.

"I also felt your love for me," Achaana added, nuzzling into his human's hair.

"Yes," Jaydon said. "I do love you. Kiss me again, Achaana," he begged.

Obeying his mate's request, Achaana soon felt the heat of desire burning within Jaydon's mind and body. He could sense the growing passion in his human and felt that Jaydon had progressed beyond his earlier fears. His human trusted the Takuskan and the thought warmed Achaana deeply. He knew that, without doubt, in Jaydon he had found the other half of his soul.

Jaydon was moaning softly, his level of arousal making him uncomfortable. His groin was aching, throbbing with the need for release. He felt physical desire for Achaana and yet trusted the Takuskan not to go beyond what he was comfortable with. He arched, groaning as one of Achaana's hands trailed down his arm to rest on his waist, the other caressing his hip and thigh. Jaydon was torn between desire to continue and fear that he would be the one to push too far.

Sensing his mate's conflicting emotions, Achaana took more control over their lovemaking. He realised that as far as Jaydon was concerned the Takuskan remained chaste until bound. While Achaana had never consummated a sexual relationship, pleasuring one's intended, or more rarely one that was not, with hands and mouth was more common than older Takuskan denizens cared to admit. Leaning over Jaydon's naked chest Achaana began to kiss and nibble across his lover's shoulders and breastbone.

"You are imasu, very beautiful," Achaana murmured against the warm skin of his mate.

The mental wave of pleasure that flowed from his mate spurred Achaana on. He tasted bare skin and soft fur as he kissed towards the succulent peaked nubs. A soft cry of encouragement accompanied the Takuskan taking one nipple into his mouth. Jaydon's arms moved up to wrap around his shoulders and pulled him closer. Achaana smiled at the silent, yet vocal, demand. He moved carefully, keeping all his movements slow and measured to ensure that, if at any time Jaydon got uncomfortable, his lover could stop him.

As he kissed and licked, traversing Jaydon' chest, he felt the nubs of flesh harden and teased them until Jaydon was gasping and writhing. He idly wondered what the sensation felt like. His pride and pleasure then soared as Jaydon's more hesitant hand began to caress the smooth skin of his breast. Achaana covered Jaydon's hand with one of his and guided him. On either side of his chest were two patches of slightly darker skin. Each housed a cluster of very tiny, raised ridges, too small to be visible to human sight. Achaana closed his eyes in pleasure at the sensation of Jaydon's fingers caressing the sensitive patches.

They continued to explore one another's bodies, hands remaining at waist level or above apart from one of Achaana's lower hands which continued to stroke over Jaydon's hip and thigh. Achaana purposely put a true hand on Jaydon's waist and then slowly travelled lower, watching his human's face for any hint of fear. He knew that if Jaydon's feelings changed from pleasure he would know it, but the Takuskan was taking no chances with the next step. Even without putting his hand on Jaydon's intimate flesh, he knew his human was hard and throbbing.

"May I?" Achaana whispered seductively, nibbling one ear. He wanted to make sure that Jaydon was comfortable and knew what Achaana intended. He let his true hand hover over his lover's reddened erect flesh.

"Yes, please, Achaana," Jaydon gasped as Achaana's agile tongue slithered into his ear. Jaydon was not sure which was more erotic at that moment; the hand that was now encircling his aching shaft or the writhing tongue in his ear. He groaned and arched into the slow strokes that began to milk his erection.

Achaana was elated to touch the intimate bare skin. He kept his grip gentle as he wrapped his fingers around Jaydon's hard, damp flesh.

"I would like you consider this as a gift to show my love for you, Mitelakai," Achaana said, his voice low and sensuous. He could feel myriad emotions in his human; joy, love, anxiety, need. He bent his head and kissed Jaydon deeply as his hand began to move. Achaana explored as he pleasured. His lower hand rubbed through the coarse pubic hair, finding this another different texture of fur on his human. He fondled the more sparsely-furred pouch. This was not something Takuskan males had, but it seemed that rolling the orbs it contained together and apart was a most enjoyable experience for his mate.

To his delight, Jaydon was panting heavily now and arousal and love were equally dominant feelings. Achaana tightened his grip and began to pump his human. Jaydon arched upward with a soft cry, his hips beginning the primeval dance to achieve completion. His reactions were gratifying to the Takuskan, the bigger male pleased that Jaydon was lost in the ancient rhythm. A mewl of need made Achaana increase the speed of his strokes. Jaydon's hips followed, unable to remain still. Achaana squeezed more firmly and it resulted in a most satisfying cry from his human before he bent to kiss Jaydon. This time his tongue began to dart in and out to match the rhythm of his true hand and his lower hands each found an innocent nipple to gently pinch.

Jaydon was unable to resist the amatory assault, the pleasure too much to deny. He felt tingling and heat spreading rapidly, radiating from his groin throughout his body. He arched, his mouth open in a silent scream as he approached his zenith.

"Yes, le mita chante. Find pleasure in my arms. Come for me, my love," he commanded as he gently nipped Jaydon's ear.

It was beyond Jaydon's ability to resist. His entire body was shaking and his orgasm overtook him as Achaana spoke. He cried out the Takuskan's name as his body found its completion. His release swept through him in waves, urged on by Achaana's insistent touches. Finally his body fell back on the bed, satiated and drained in equal measure. It seemed to take the last of his energy, but he smiled up at the Takuskan who seemed to glow with pride and pleasure.

Achaana watched as Jaydon reached his peak and was both thrilled and aroused at the sight of his mate lost in sexual pleasure. The feel of hot semen coating his hand resulted in his own ce jutting out, having pushed itself through the Takuskan's genital slit. Ignoring his own body's needs, Achaana continued to massage Jaydon until his human finally slumped, his ce drained of all it could give. He cradled the now limp penis in his hand, wanting to maintain the intimate touch. Achaana had nearly found his own released from simply watching his lover reach satisfaction. He wanted to arrange their bonding ceremony as quickly as would be deemed decent and to experience that passion when inside his human.

Jaydon sighed contentedly as Achaana kissed him again, murmuring words of love in a mixture of Standard and Takuskan. Jaydon was determined to increase his knowledge of the language to understand and return Achaana's romantic gesture.

"How do you feel?" Achaana asked.

"Loved," Jaydon whispered pulling his mate down for another kiss. "Thank you. But what about you?" he added, his eyes on the Takuskan's organ. He had heard rumours, but no one he knew had ever actually seen a naked and aroused Takuskan. He stared at the erect ce. It was long, slender and its skin so translucent that the veins were clearly visible. However it was not that, nor the absence of a scrotum that had him fascinated. Two rows of cilia undulated on the organ and Jaydon found himself wanting to experience how that would feel when the organ was buried inside him.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
123456...8