Evolution and Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

Achaana took his place between Jaydon's splayed thighs, his smile feral. He used his lower hands to raise his lover's thighs as his mouth sought the small furled bud that guarded his way to bliss. His tongue slithered inside, flicking eagerly over Jaydon's prostate, relaxing his human. He let his tongue swell and then pulse slick fluid into heated depths. He shuddered pleasurably at the sounds of passion spilling from his mate's lips.

Removing his tongue from the stretched portal, Achaana rose to his knees and circled instead with the root, spreading the still oozing sap. It would continue to lubricate the now pulsating aperture. Jaydon moaned and moved his hips in counterpoint. Then Achaana pushed forward with steady pressure until the root was clasped tightly in Jaydon's grasping channel. Achaana moved to loom over Jaydon's body until his lips were millimetres from his beloved's.

"Relax, let it pleasure you while I love you."

Achaana arranged Jaydon on the blanket and, as the root worked within, Achaana licked Jaydon's shaft from base to leaking tip, savouring his lover's essence. He slid his moistened mouth over the engorged head of his lover's erection. His human bucked and tried to thrust into him, but Achaana held his hips. One true hand reached to caress Jaydon's breasts. He could not, as yet, play with the pierced nipples as they were still healing. The other played and rolled the high orbs in his lover's full sac as he took Jaydon's penis fully into his mouth. Achaana milked him, sucking, demanding and using both mouth and hands to bring utmost pleasure.

Jaydon felt as if his body was being worshipped. The Takuskan's head moved in a slow, precise rhythm as hands and fingers caressed, teased and fondled and all the while the root vibrated gently against his sweet spot. A gentle tap to the protruding root was the final catalyst and with a loud cry of his lover's name Jaydon released himself into Achaana's mouth.

Jaydon was not so immersed in his own satiation that he failed to feel Achaana withdraw the root and enter him in one full thrust. His slick passage was still clenching in the throes of his powerful release. Another cry came forth as he felt Achaana breach him. Although still convulsing, he seemed to orgasm again as the cilia immediately caressed his inner walls. The Takuskan was drawn deeper inside him with each successive spasm of his channel.

Wanting to come inside his human while Jaydon was still caught up in his own climax, Achaana immediately began to thrust hard and fast the way his human had shown him. He relished the feel of the tight, clasping tunnel as he rapidly approached his zenith. At his apex, he claimed Jaydon's lips, kissing him passionately as his seed flooded the still-quivering strait. A guttural groan, which might have been his or his mate's arose into the air and vibrated between them.

At last the men were spent and, loathe to separate from his lover, Achaana eased them so that the more fragile human draped over him. He smiled at the satiated look in his mate's dark eyes. Jaydon's mouth covered his, his human's tongue sliding proprietarily past his lips to explore leisurely. Achaana was content to let Jaydon dominate their kiss. He felt his ce shrink and withdraw slowly from the haven of his human's body back into his own.

"Thank you, Mitelakai," Achaana murmured, framing Jaydon's face with his true hands and peppering light kisses against the flushed, damp visage.

"Thank you," Jaydon whispered, nuzzling and licking the Takuskan's throat to soft purrs of contentment and satiation.

"I love you with all that I am, Jaydon, and I will love you for all of my days."

"As I love you," Jaydon returned the vow.

For several moments the two men lay entwined. Their hands roamed in light desultory patterns over one another's skin. Finally Achaana stirred.

"We need to clean off," he said with a grin. "Swim with me, my love."

Jaydon rose and took his husband's hand as they slipped into the water together. He floated into an embrace and kissed Achaana once more as his mate kept them safely above the lagoon's surface.

It did not matter what had happened in his past, he adored and was adored in equal measure by the Takuskan and Jaydon would change nothing he had endured to be where he was now. He had found his special someone with whom he would settle and put down roots. Takuskan or Earth, the location did not matter. Wherever Achaana might be that was his home. He gave his lover a bright smile. In Achaana's arms and loved by the Takuskan, he had found all he had ever wanted and so more more than he had ever dreamed.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers
1...345678