Evolution and Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers

Achaana took one of Jaydon's hands and placed it on his ce, wrapping his own hand around and squeezing tightly. His organ instantly began to vibrate. He was so aroused he knew it would be over very quickly.

"You are the first to touch me," he husked. "You will be the first to have my seed."

He gave an ululating cry that gave Jaydon goose bumps as well as making his sated shaft begin to twitch eagerly.

"Wahi," Achaana groaned. "I am coming," he added in Standard. Then silvery pearls ejaculated over his mate's body. The Takuskan ensured they covered Jaydon's body from his chin, across the furred chest and onto the quiescent organ he had milked. It was primordial and possessive but Jaydon was his. He scooped up some of his crème and held it to Jaydon's lips. He was elated when Jaydon licked his fingers clean.

As his lover climaxed Jaydon felt his own surge of primal satisfaction to know he was the first to have shared this act with Achaana. The warm pearls of seed decorated him from chin to groin and the gesture made him feel even more loved. It thrilled him to know the Takuskan was marking and claiming him. He locked gazes with his lover as Achaana's orgasm abated, aware that the Takuskan was scooping some of his seed onto his fingers. The crème-coated digits were offered to him and he obeyed the unspoken command. He sucked them into his mouth, licking them clean. The taste was less salty than he would have imagined with a sweetness that surprised him. He heard the purr of approval from his mate and then Achaana's lips covered his.

"Iotancila, I love you," Achaana husked as he broke the kiss.

"Iotancila, I love you," Jaydon echoed, determined to use the Takuskan word. He moaned softly as Achaana's tongue slid sensuously over his skin, licking the shimmering pearls of the Takuskan's release. A final offering of his lover's cream was eagerly accepted and then Jaydon was pulled into Achaana's embrace.

"Rest in my arms a while, Mitelakai," Achaana said, settling them comfortably. "Then we will bathe before appearing before my Ate and Ina as a formally Courting couple. They will arrange our bonding ceremony. It will be done with as much haste as propriety permits. I will not allow you away from my side until our relationship is fully formalised. Nimitawa ktelo, you will be mine."

"I will be your Secundi," Jaydon murmured. He was quite certain it would be the case.

"A Takuskan would never be a Secundi to an off-worlder," Achaana confirmed. "However, I would be a Primori no matter with whom I bonded. It is something inherent in most from an early age as to which they will be. It does not concern you?" he asked.

"No," Jaydon replied, nestling closer to the broader frame. "It makes me feel special to know you will take care of me."

"I will, Mitelakai, I promise."

****

Feeling like a nervous schoolboy, Jaydon stood before Nataani and Haloma as Achaana formally announced Courtship between them to his parents.

"I would ask that the ceremony to bind Jaydon and myself be arranged as quickly as is permissible," the Takuskan concluded, bowing to his parents.

"This is acceptable to you, Jaydon?" asked Nataani. "My cinsi, in his ardour to formalise your relationship, is not unduly rushing you?"

"No, no he isn't. I want this as much as Achaana does," Jaydon affirmed, touched that Nataani wanted him to confirm the decision was what both wanted.

"That is good," Nataani said. "As your Primori it is Achaana's duty to tend to your needs. It is not intended as a position that forces their sole decision on you. Decisions must be taken with the knowledge of what you would want or expect. Never fear to tell Achaana anything that you feel is lacking in your life together. A Primori has great responsibility to care for their Secundi."

Jaydon could feel a blush stain his cheeks. It was almost as if Nataani was his father warning a would-be suitor about how to treat his child.

"Thank you," he said. "I have no doubts that Achaana will care for me well."

"It will be my pleasure to care for you for the rest of our lives," Achaana added, touching his intended's upper arm with his true hand. "Would you care to accompany me to the lagoon?" he added. Facing his parents had taken a high emotional toll on Jaydon and he wanted his lover to spend some time relaxing.

"Yes, I would like that," Jaydon smiled.

****

Although Jaydon was quite sure that Nataani knew very well what he and Achaana were doing when they went to the lagoon, he never sensed any censure on the part of the older Takuskan. It had become an almost daily ritual. Even moving as swiftly as they could, his marriage to Achaana was still another two weeks away. He watched as his mate set out a blanket and then stripped off his kilt and sash with a feral grin in Jaydon's direction. Immediately Jaydon removed his own clothing and Achaana settled beside him.

Their touches always started with exploring the contours of one another's faces. Then down across shoulders to trace the outline of collarbones and then the caresses dropped lower and became more sensual and erotic. Jaydon groaned softly and arched his back as Achaana lightly pinched his nipples, playing with the nubs of flesh. The Takuskan had quickly learned that Jaydon was sensitive there and enjoyed bringing his young mate pleasure at his touch.

Achaana concentrated on making Jaydon lose himself in pleasure, a task simplified by the responsiveness of his human. He always reacted passionately to Achaana's touch, which in turn fuelled the Takuskan's own desire and arousal. He watched entranced as Jaydon's beautiful espresso eyes closed, the long lashes fluttering against his skin as he gave himself over to the pleasure Achaana freely bestowed. His lover was moaning softly, a sound that always made Achaana's ce throb although still hidden within its slit. Smiling, the Takuskan's true hand drifted lower and took hold of his human's rigid penis, eliciting a gasp and thrust from Jaydon, his lower hand slid to fondle the furred pouch. His lover's hips slowly rocked as Achaana began to stroke him.

The Takuskan moved to use his more muscular legs to spread Jaydon's wider apart and slid over his mate to kneel between the splayed limbs. The sight of his mate pleased Achaana. Jaydon was flushed warm from excitement and he moved without inhibition or embarrassment. It thrilled the Takuskan that his lover openly enjoyed the pleasure given by Achaana's hands. His human's dark hair was now long enough to fall over his shoulders. Achaana had requested Jaydon not to cut his hair short again. It was attractive and sensual long and the Takuskan loved to card his fingers through the soft strands.

It was as if Jaydon's body was a finely crafted instrument and Achaana was a virtuoso, playing him like a maestro. The larger male looming over him made him feel protected and cherished. Feelings of love, desire and delight were constantly directed at him. The sinfully talented tongue slipped into his mouth or slithered sensually over his nipples. Achaana balanced his weight with his left lower arm, using his right true hand to caress his face or pinch his peaked nubs. His lover's right lower and true hands played with his balls and pumped his shaft.

He arched and moaned as a finger slid between his cheeks to probe gently at his opening. Even if he begged, he knew Achaana would not relent and take him before marriage, the knowledge emphasising that it was more than lust that fuelled the Takuskan's desire. His moan became a soft whimper as the finger pressed against his perineum. He was so close to ecstasy.

His human's writhing made Achaana acutely aware of his own arousal, which was now demanding attention. His ce surged out and he ground it forcefully against Jaydon's furred groin enjoying the feeling of the coarse curls against his slick shaft. It took every ounce of his self-control not to push into his lover and claim him fully, but Achaana was determined that in that respect they would go to bed virgins after their marriage.

He moved so that Jaydon was on top of him. His two lower hands cupped his lover's buttocks. He began squeezing and relaxing, pulling the cheeks apart, teasing the tight aperture, letting Jaydon become comfortable with, and accustomed to, such intimacy in preparation for the day Achaana would fully take him. He wanted to replace the memory of unwanted touches to Jaydon's body with desire to be so caressed. The Takuskan moved one true hand between their bodies to encircle both penises. A cry from his mate heralded Achaana's ce vibrating against the his human's aroused organ.

Jaydon had no way of stopping his inexorably approaching zenith when he felt Achaana vibrate against his sensitised shaft. He could feel his imminent climax and was unable to hold it back. A finger pressing against his entrance tipped him over the edge and he cried out as his orgasm seized him. He came in a hot rush, his hips thrusting frantically.

The physical and mental joy of his lover's pleasure was the final catalyst for Achaana and the Takuskan quickly followed his mate. Their semen merged between their bodies, impossible to distinguish between the two, and branded each as belonging to the other. Achaana was unable to resist the primitive urge to bite his mate's exposed neck. He tempered the primal gesture, ensuring Jaydon only received a small bruise as a more prominent display that the human was his.

Jaydon moved enough to kiss Achaana.

"Thank you," he said quietly. He still found himself occasionally overwhelmed by the shared emotions when they made love. There were times he could scarcely believe Achaana loved him as deeply as he loved the Takuskan, but there was no doubting the love and joy that flooded his mind when lovemaking. He hoped his emotions could more adequately say what words could not and Achaana responded by hugging him protectively, knowing how much Jaydon enjoyed being held. It made him feel cherished and safe. He nestled closer. He was apprehensive about their upcoming marriage, but it was something he eagerly anticipated, too.

****

Keeping his head still, Jaydon let Haloma place his ornate feathered headdress properly. A row of small, white feathers circled his brow while a riot of them trailed halfway down his back. He knew Achaana would have a similar arrangement in the red that denoted his rank. Nataani, Haloma and those who were family would wear feathers in a pattern and hue that reminded Jaydon of peacock colouration. The marriage was taking place in the courtyard of Nataani's home, which was a common occurrence. Jaydon was glad not to have to travel. He was feeling so nervous that he did not want to be too far from Achaana.

"You look very menashen, handsome," Haloma declared as she stepped back to regard the human who would soon be a formal member of her family. She could feel the love he and her son shared and was pleased for both of them. That was far more important than the packaging on the outside.

"Thank you, Haloma," Jaydon said, grateful more for the feelings of happiness and approval she radiated than her words. She smiled and touched his upper arm with a true hand.

"You are welcome into my family, Jaydon. What you and my cinsi feel for one another binds you more surely than the words of this or any other ceremony."

Jaydon swallowed, unable to speak, but the smile and nod told him that Haloma had understood the emotion directed at her.

"It is almost time," Kangi said as he stood in the doorway. He grinned delightedly at Jaydon as Haloma hurried away to finish her own dressing.

Jaydon knew he was staring, but he could not help it. It was the first time he had seen the other man without his breastplate and his eyes were riveted at the sight.

On each side where the sensitive ridges on the Takuskan's body were located he wore a piercing; a single ring in a dark, glittering metal. To each of those was a second ring, set with blue stones. Linking them was a fine chain that glittered with the occasional blue-green gemstone.

"When you and Achaana complete your ceremony, you, too, will receive your wedding rings," Kangi said touching the rings set into his sides. "Then Achaana will give you your familial rings," he continued, touching the second, bejewelled ones. "You will be given many different chains to wear for gatherings. Some Secundi like to wear multiples. The choice will be yours. I prefer to wear just one, although occasionally I am persuaded to add a second. Achaana felt it more appropriate that a Secundi explain this to you as I have experienced the piercing and can answer your questions from a personal perspective. Is there anything you wish to ask?"

"This was why you wore a breastplate?" Jaydon asked.

"Yes. Only family and very close friends are permitted to see a Secundi's chest. A bare chest denotes availability, covered it means one is already bound to another. It is considered a grave misdemeanour to see an uncovered Secundi if you are not so permitted by our protocols."

"Achaana will wear the armband?"

"In public," Kangi nodded. "In gatherings and in private he will display his tattoo."

"Tattoo?" Jaydon echoed.

"As you know we do not discuss relationships with those who are not intimate friends or close family. As your Primori, Achaana will wear a tattoo of your name, in the same metal as your wedding rings, to denote who he is dedicated to. It is something a Primori displays with pride in our gatherings. Is there anything else?"

"No, Kangi, thank you. Do you have to go, too?" Jaydon asked. He was suddenly nervous to be alone. The sounds of panpipes and drums had reached his ears. He knew the ceremony was imminent.

"No, I can stay. As you do not have parents to attend I can stand as your family and escort you to your Primori. Unless you would prefer another?"

"No. I would be honoured," Jaydon said honestly. He glanced towards the door as the pipes seemed to reach a crescendo. "Now?" he asked.

"Yes. Soon you will be one of my family. Let us go to your intended."

Jaydon was stunned by the number of Takuskan that milled around, all smiling, the positive emotions almost leaving him dizzy. Then he felt shielding, stronger than he had felt from Achaana before, deflecting the more overwhelming sensations to leave him simply basking in the surrounding aura. It was another step deeper into their relationship. He smiled at his lover, receiving a blinding grin in response.

He remembered only fragments of the actual binding, most of it conducted in Takuskan and was beyond his ability to translate. He did catch some words that he had been taught; le mita, mine, hunka, chosen, mihinga, husband, ohinyan, forever.

At the conclusion of the ceremony Jaydon was surprised to be taken into rooms designated as Nataani and Haloma's. His headdress and that of Achaana's were removed. A low bed had been prepared and as Jaydon was eased down onto it another Takuskan entered.

"This is Shandiin, our family's ringsman and artist. He will undertake your piercing and my tattoo. Just relax, Mitelakai."

Keeping his eyes riveted on Achaana, Jaydon laid back. He was surprised that his new husband lay alongside him. As the ringsman began to prepare his tools, Jaydon's mouth was claimed by Achaana. He tried to focus on the tongue slithering around his mouth, but he still flinched when cool gel touched his vulnerable nipple. He heard Achaana make a smothered sound and his mate's throat seemed to vibrate. Achaana deepened the kiss and as he did, Jaydon was certain his lover's tongue had thickened.

With a muted groan, Jaydon felt Achaana's tongue begin to thrust rhythmically. Instinctively he sucked on the agile muscle and was stunned to find he was rewarded by sweet, slick fluid. The taste was addictive; it also had Jaydon feeling instantly aroused. He moaned into Achaana's mouth trying to suck harder. At the periphery of his mind was the feather-light touches to his nipples by hands that were not his husband's but most of his conscious thought was directed at suckling at Achaana's tongue as the ache at his groin intensified.

A cry of his lover's name accompanied the Takuskan finally breaking off their kiss and sliding over Jaydon's writhing body. Jaydon felt his kilt being shoved roughly aside. Looking down he saw Achaana pause for a moment and then the Takuskan was taking Jaydon's throbbing erection into his mouth. He wailed his husband's name as his penis was enveloped in soft velvet and heat. He gasped as Achaana easily took all of him and then began to suck. Jaydon arched his back, completely vulnerable, lost in sexual ecstasy. Any other movement was impossible as Achaana's true hands spread out just below his breasts and lower hands pinned his hips.

Achaana was delighted by the sounds of pleasure that fell from Jaydon's lips. He had hoped his mate would enjoy this, surrender to the sensual sensation. His lover's hands clenched at Achaana's shoulders, trying to pull the Takuskan closer. Achaana could feel the shudders in the slim body beneath him and knew Jaydon would not last long. In truth, he did not want him to last. The reaction from his lover had been even more than Achaana had hoped for and the Takuskan wanted to bring Jaydon to swift completion, submit to his tattoo and take his new husband to bed.

With those thoughts in mind, he increased his sucking and even nibbled at Jaydon's defenceless ce. It was as delicious as the rest of his lover and he was gratified to hear a loud groan as Jaydon reached his peak. His beloved came in a sudden gush, a cry of Achaana's name escaping his lips. His hands clenched at Achaana's shoulders, clearly desperate for something to hold onto while he rode out the intense release. Achaana was aware of the salty pre-come becoming sweet orgasm and drank it all. With a low sound of delight he continued to suckle, demanding even more. He was gratified as Jaydon's hips thrust wildly as they were released and his lover came again from the intense mental and physical sensations.

"Relax, Mitelakai," Achaana soothed, replacing Jaydon's kilt. The aphrodisiac properties would quickly leave Jaydon's system and he smiled at the drained human, his primal side roaring in silent approval at the pierced nipples. Shandiin had already attached the familial rings, studded with precious gems in a luxuriant blue-green, to the wedding rings.

"May I return?"

Shandiin's voice broke into Achaana's reverie. The Takuskan indicated the ringsman could re-enter. A potent mix of his own arousal and the sight of Jaydon, ringed and sated helped distract Achaana from the work on his true arm. However, he was also aware of Shandiin's skill and knew that the ringsman would consider it failure on his part of a client was uncomfortable or worse yet, felt any pain.

"It is done, Achaana," Shandiin announced. He nodded as he gazed at the work completed. The dark, glittering, metallic design stood out against Achaana's translucent skin. He held up a mirror for the other male to see.

"Thank you, Shandiin," Achaana said, looking with a mix of pride and joy at the completed tattoo. "Please enjoy the rest of the festivities." He waited for the ringsman to leave, knowing that would be the cue for the gathering to assemble to see the now fully bound couple. He moved to Jaydon, easing his human to sit upright and smiling into still slightly-dazed orbs.

"Do you have any more surprises?" Jaydon managed to husk at his husband. It earned him a delighted laugh from Achaana.

"No, Mitelakai," Achaana said. He tenderly framed the precious face in his true hands. "No more surprises. Now we greet our guests as a fully bound couple."

Jaydon was happy to lean against Achaana's body as they exited the room. There seemed even more guests than he remembered and a ripple of applause greeted them.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,329 Followers
1...345678