Evolution and Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

"Please enjoy the hospitality offered," Achaana said as he wrapped a true arm around his lover's shoulders and slid his lower arm about the slender waist. "My Secundi and I will re-join you later."

****

Jaydon neither knew nor cared whether the guests realised his destination as he was ushered into Achaana's bedroom. All he wanted was to make love with his new husband. A groan escaped Jaydon's lips as he was scooped up into Achaana's true arms and laid gently on top of the gossamer-like covering on the bed. His kilt and sash were removed by Achaana who threw them carelessly aside along with his own.

Jaydon gave a cry of his husband's name when Achaana finally took a light hold of his already throbbing shaft. Jaydon felt himself surge at the touch, arching his back. Achaana played him for a while, stroking, teasing the tiny slit and rubbing at the pre-come until mewls of Jaydon's pleasure were echoing around the room.

Satisfied that his husband was ready to move forward, Achaana eased Jaydon onto his stomach, urging his human onto his knees while sending a continual mental litany of love, encouragement and reassurance. It was a particularly vulnerable position and the Takuskan's pride soared as Jaydon pillowed his head on his arms and willingly submitted. Achaana used both sets of hands to constantly stroke across his lover's back, buttocks and thighs.

Firmly cupping the lightly furred cheeks, Achaana kneaded the toned flesh and ran a single digit down the exposed crevasse. He spread the cheeks widely, displaying his lover's aperture. The soft moan coming from him made Achaana's eager ce throb in anticipation. Keeping him open, the Takuskan bent forward slowly and placed a tender kiss to Jaydon's opening. He let his tongue caress the cleft and leave a wet path in its wake. He then licked the skin around his opening and nibbled at the delectable mounds. He did not rush, taking his time licking and lapping. Finally, he probed gently inside.

He began to rhythmically push inside his mate, occasionally licking across the displayed opening in soft, warm, wet strokes. He felt Jaydon fully relax and the inner muscle opened more, allowing even deeper access. His lover also spread his legs wider, encouraging Achaana. The Takuskan drew back briefly. His beloved looked and sounded so wanton. His partially-obscured face flushed with arousal, his hair damp and sticking to his forehead, eyes dark and lips swollen and moist. Achaana thought he looked the most beautiful creature on Takuskan.

A soft whine was rewarded by a little lick over the soft skin of Jaydon's entrance and Achaana resumed lapping with long, leisurely strokes. Then his tongue entered again. He pushed and stroked deep inside, diving in over and over. As he did, the slick fluid that Jaydon had found so addictive began to pulse forth, coating his lover's inner walls. Achaana let the fluid lubricate the still-tight channel before easing back.

Jaydon jerked a little at the liquid invasion but actually found it exceedingly erotic. He relaxed into the lovemaking, finding this new sensation incredibly voluptuous. He felt himself harden even more and sighed.

"It's good," he whispered. He smiled dreamily at the emotions directed at him as Achaana did not stop to reply.

At a gentle urging, Jaydon rolled onto his back, spreading his legs wide in anticipation as Achaana knelt in the space between. His lover's eyes locked with Jaydon's as his hands reached out and trailed gently over his thighs appreciatively. Jaydon's breath hitched as the true hands ran up his legs to his exposed groin. Then they travelled on, over his stomach, to tenderly caress the newly pierced nipples with reverence.

Achaana smiled. The flimsy material on which his beloved lay was a shimmering white and provided beautiful contrast to the darker skin of his human. The Takuskan knew he would never tire of this sight. Achaana's ce thrust free of its slit, the Takuskan's pre-come dripping from its head onto thick nest of fur that guarded his mate's sex. He lowered his face to Jaydon's stomach and breathed in his scent, rubbing his face over Jaydon's sensitised skin and his human trembled and gasped.

Jaydon's eyes widened as he looked towards his husband, who was looking back at him tenderly. The feel of Achaana's skin against his, so near to his erect penis, made his lower belly ache. He felt Achaana move lower and warm, moist breath blew over his sex making it perform an erotic dance all of its own.

Achaana wanted to devour him, he was so hungry for him and it felt as if he had waited for such a long time. He wanted to wait for the right mate, the one to complete him and so Achaana's existence had been a lonely one outside of his work. Nuzzling the soft, oiled skin just above his Mitelakai's pubic bone, he breathed in the mixture of the massage oil and Jaydon's personal scent. It was rich, musky and aphrodisiacal. He placed a kiss on the skin, his tongue licking and tasting. Burying his face in his human's pubic hair, Achaana licked a swipe up Jaydon's aroused member while running his hands over the sensitive skin of inner thighs and stomach.

Jaydon gasped at the wet slide of his husband's tongue over his erection, his breathing becoming shallow. He could not stop the low moan from spilling over his lips as Achaana sucked the head of his penis, licking and teasing the slit. His head began to thrash from side to side as a hand joined the mouth, stroking the base of his shaft before he was taken deeper into the demanding maw. He relaxed as Achaana began to gently slide a single finger in and out of his snug passage.

He cried out as he felt two fingers being pushed into his body. Achaana growled in his throat, a sound that made Jaydon shiver. He looked down, his hands clenching into fists as his shaft was suckled and his channel prepared to accept his lover. The Takuskan's fingers glided smoothly inside him. Jaydon's inner muscles instinctively clenched around the welcome invasion as Achaana continued to thrust. Jaydon whimpered needily as he felt the fingers spread, stretching him wider.

Achaana diligently worked his fingers deeper into his human's body. Curling them, he searched for the right spot, rubbing the slick inner walls of Jaydon's channel and smiled as his husband suddenly groaned loudly. He kept repeating the motion, brushing the small nub while twisting his fingers. Letting Jaydon's throbbing shaft slip from his mouth he surged up the writhing body to claim his mate's lips. The Takuskan rejoiced inwardly at how tight and hot Jaydon's body was and his ce throbbed in anticipation.

Jaydon felt as if he was drowning in the sensations of love, want, need, desire and arousal. He gasped as lips were pressed on his and Achaana's tongue was invading his mouth to the same insistent tempo as his lover's fingers. He was burning, fire flickering along his nerves, his body throbbing with pent up passion. He was certain he was going to combust. He had never felt anything like this. He pulled the warm body above him closer. The fingers already inside him were joined by another and Jaydon let out a low groan that was swallowed by Achaana's mouth.

Achaana's mouth slid wetly from his lips down his neck and Jaydon felt sharp teeth graze his skin, sending an intense jolt down swollen flesh. He whimpered again, trying to thrust, spreading his legs wider to incite his mate into taking him. He cried aloud as Achaana suddenly moved, swiping his wet tongue over Jaydon's stretched and glistening portal before rubbing the head of his hard ce over it.

Jaydon felt the emotions from Achaana in his mind and then felt the physical presence pushing into his body. He moaned and tensed. As the blunt head pushed against his guardian ring, Jaydon was flooded with love. His muscles instantly relaxed allowing the slender, slick penis to thrust deeply inside. He wailed as the cilia began to move, stroking his inner walls in a way he had never been touched before.

Sliding into tight, volcanic heat Achaana didn't stop until his ce was fully submersed. He was squeezed tightly and groaned in appreciation. He took a deep breath, ensuring he was pressed against Jaydon's prostate and then his shaft began to vibrate. The Takuskan was surprised at just how hot and snug his beloved's channel was and he relished the sensation of being immersed in the slick depths.

Jaydon was twisting, writhing, and seeing stars, the sensation of the cilia and the vibrating, living flesh creating constellations behind his closed lids. The sweet spot inside Jaydon's body was being massaged continually and he cried out into Achaana's open mouth. His sensitive shaft was gripped by one of Achaana's hands between their bodies and the touch was perfect. Jaydon heard a roar and Achaana's essence pumped out, flooding Jaydon's tight channel.

Achaana 's ce withdrew from his mate's depths and one of his hands slid between Jaydon's spread legs, sliding easily into the relaxed straight to rub relentlessly over his pleasure spot.

"Please, I need, I need, please," Jaydon begged.

It was music to Achaana's ears.

Mewling as the fingers curled inside of him, rubbing in circles over his sweet spot, Jaydon arched as Achaana began rolling and squeezing his sac.

"Come for me," Achaana whispered, "Let yourself go, I am here to catch you."

Jaydon's body arched further. His belly was covered in white strands of his essence that gleamed on his skin. Still the fingers inside kept moving and he panted for breath. He felt the fingers withdraw and Achaana lick at his offering. Even as the last of his crème was licked, Achaana moved and positioned his erect ce at Jaydon's entrance and pushed effortlessly inside once more.

Achaana's hands roamed imperiously over his lover's skin. He began to rouse his mate's spent flesh once more.

"I can't, oh," Jaydon panted helplessly as Achaana's thumb flicked over the over-sensitive head of his semi-hard shaft. His muscles were clenching and unclenching unconsciously around Achaana's ce as it vibrated and the jolts in his body began to pick up in intensity again. He murmured wordlessly as one of Achaana's hands took hold of his, entwining their fingers. As Achaana shimmied his hips Jaydon groaned deep in his throat. He could feel his husband's shaft throbbing inside him and he squeezed his inner muscles around it.

Achaana moved a hand to take hold of Jaydon' penis and he heard the gasp of appreciation from his mate. The organ was hot, slick with pre-come and throbbing hard. Achaana began stroking and he felt Jaydon spasm in response. The Takuskan could easily feel Jaydon's ragged emotions and knew that he was close.

"Come now for me, my love," he whispered. "Open up to me and let the emotions take you."

Jaydon shuddered at the erotic words, his body more than willing. He felt hot tingling begin somewhere at his toes, spreading outwards, enveloping him.

"Achaana," he groaned.

"Now." It was practically a demand and Jaydon obeyed.

He came violently, spasming beneath Achaana's arms. His orgasm caused his muscles to clench fiercely, undulating internally. It was all the Takuskan needed. Jaydon cried out when he felt hot semen fill him a second time. With a sense of elation Jaydon moaned as Achaana came again. It stimulated his prostate and he arched once more, somehow his body producing another orgasm in response to the mental and physical stimulation.

Achaana bellowed as he opened himself to his mate's emotions. He was able to feel Jaydon's orgasm as intently as his own. As Jaydon lay drained, Achaana slid free from the haven of his human's body and licked down the sweat-damp skin. He let his tongue dart in and out of the still lightly-spasming entrance, tasting himself overlaid with Jaydon's most intimate flavour.

For long minutes their empathic link allowed them to feel the other's delight both physically and emotionally. Jaydon did not know where he ended and Achaana began. They were joined in all ways; spiritually and physically and he had never felt more complete. He allowed a feeling of completeness to suffuse his soul as his bond with the Takuskan was cemented. Jaydon knew that he was cradled both in Achaana's strong arms and his more powerful mind. The mental contact was almost as satisfying as the physical orgasm. He let himself drift, content to simply be held in all ways.

****

"I have to go back to the Base and address these charges, Achaana," Jaydon sighed. Nataani was being bombarded almost daily now by politely couched demanded for his return. Effectively the longer he stayed away, the worse it looked for him. It was sometimes hard for Jaydon to believe that two months had already gone by.

"I will not permit you to leave Takuskan as they wish," Achaana growled menacingly. "As my Secundi you have all rights and privileges as if you were born Takuskan. I do not trust Gethin."

"Belden is back at the Base," Jaydon said, sidling to sit astride his lover's thighs. He have a soft moan as his husband's knowing hands cupped his sac, fondling the orbs inside and began to stroke rapidly hardening flesh.

"You may go to the base," Achaana said, dropping his head to suckle at a pierced nub. "Only there and back to me. Nataani will arrange a formal defence team to go to Earth with you if that still needs to be done."

Jaydon groaned as the thin tongue stabbed through his wedding ring, easily stimulating his nipple. He felt Achaana reach under him to play with his entrance. It seemed neither man could get enough of the other. Even a short time away from his husband would be hard on him at present. He pushed away the disturbing thoughts as Achaana's love enveloped him.

****

"Do you want to enlighten me as to why an Army Colonel has to skulk around?" Gethin demanded of the Takuskan female.

"Believe me, Colonel, I despise your race every bit as much as you do min, perhaps more. And with better reason. You are uncouth savages, primitives running before you have learnt to walk. Unfortunately not all my people feel the same way." Donoma infused her voice with every ounce of scorn she could as she stared unblinkingly at the human. To her delight he was the one to look away first.

"Then why are we here?" Gethin growled.

"Because you and I share a passionate dislike for Jaydon. Because I have information on him that you can use," Donoma replied.

"Such as?" Gethin queried, interested in spite of himself.

"Such as he will be at his Base the day after tomorrow. Colonel Belden is not reporting this meeting. There will be an exchange of information intended to be handed over to the military towards Jaydon's defence. "

"Are you certain?" Gethin asked. If he could intercept Jaydon, he could ensure there was nothing that could be passed over and he could take Jaydon straight to Earth for trial.

"Quite certain. Because of Jaydon's...involvement...with Colonel Achaana, certain doors to me have been closed, but not all. If his character can be blackened other doors will re-open. If you can imprison him, it will hurt Achaana. Either or both are acceptable to me."

"You really do dislike him," Gethin muttered.

Donoma stared at the human. She purposely made no mention of Jaydon's married status, or that taking Jaydon to Earth without his Primori's permission would be classed as abduction. She wanted Jaydon to suffer. Many of her ambitions were currently lying in tatters because of that mammal. Anything she could do, that struck at either Jaydon or Achaana without it being traced to her, she was willing to do. Gethin was a convenient tool, nothing more.

Gethin was not an empath, but he could feel the antipathy towards him. However, he had not attained his rank by being liked. If the female's information was correct he could arrest Jaydon and have a transport ready to move him to Earth. Once back on his own soil there would be no help from the Takuskan.

"You will keep this meeting private," Donoma said.

"Of course," Gethin replied. In his pocket he fingered the small recording device. He might dislike Jaydon, but he was no fool. If the female wanted anonymity, there would be a future price for it. A Takuskan informant would be very useful.

Each feeling they had an advantage over the other, human and Takuskan parted company.

****

Jaydon had no difficulty entering the Base. He had been told by Belden that no one, other than himself, was aware of the warrant for his arrest. He fingered the disc that Helki had made and which now included his endorsement of the events immediately prior to his confinement. It cited the assault and threatened rape as the reason for abandoning his post. Nataani was dealing with a high-ranking Takuskan barrister who would accompany Jaydon should it become necessary to conclude legalities on Earth. Everyone was hopeful that with the medical evidence, supported by a senior-level empath's statement of corroboration, it would not be needed.

Pleased he would be able to see Belden once more, Jaydon headed unwaveringly to the Colonel's office. Tapping on the door he entered only to freeze just inside the doorway. Gethin sat smirking behind Belden's desk. Before Jaydon could react, his arms were grabbed and his wrists cuffed with painful tightness behind his back by Decker.

"Search him," Gethin spat. He grinned as the disc was triumphantly held aloft. He swaggered around and took the disc from Decker. "Go ready the shuttle. We have a prisoner to take back to Earth."

"You can't," Jaydon said, his voice panicked. "I'm married..." The backhanded slap silenced him and sent him staggering to the floor, unable to balance with his pinioned arms.

"I don't want to hear anything from you, slut," Gethin growled. "We're going back to Earth and you are going to military prison, I'll make sure of it. I'll also make sure they know you like bending over for jellies. You'll be a favourite for entertainment."

Desperately Jaydon tried to surge to his feet and run for the door. He was brought crashing down by Gethin and a hard blow to his head sent him spinning into blackness.

Gethin picked himself up and kicked at the inert form. The cut-off top that Jaydon wore had torn and as his body moved, Gethin's eye caught the metallic glitter. He tore off the rest of the flimsy clothing and stared avariciously at the rings in Jaydon's nipples. The metal was precious as were the stones. He grinned maliciously as he tugged hard at them.

"You won't even remember you had these by the time they let you out, fag," he hissed. He was sure there were cutters aboard the shuttle. He would replace the rings with imitations. Intimate piercings were not permitted when on duty and so no one could dispute his decision to remove them. He slung Jaydon's inert body over his shoulder. He would get a good price for the jewellery. All-in-all, it was proving to be a very good day's work.

****

The petite brunette officer looked up as her subordinate entered.

"You wanted to speak to me?" she asked as the young blond man stepped forward.

"I have some concerns over the case I've been given, Sir," he said. "It seemed straightforward when I was presented with the details. Open and closed; overwhelming evidence of sexual impropriety, disobedience, AWOL. But I tried to speak to Captain Jaydon and felt something was off kilter. He has to be dosed with painkillers for headaches and that leaves him virtually sedated. He's mumbled something about being married and not able to leave Takuskan without his Primori. As you have experience regarding Takuskan, I thought perhaps you might be able to offer your insight, Captain Lara."

Lara's head cocked to the right. She had been surprised that Lieutenant Kieve, one of her least experienced legal team, had been given this case and even more surprised that a 'semi-retired' prosecutor was in charge. Lieutenant-Colonel Pillan had a reputation that matched Colonel Gethin's. She began to have a very bad feeling.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers
1...345678