Evolution and Adoration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I would like a word with Captain Jaydon and to read the paperwork you have been given, Kieve," she said with a grim smile. "Thank you for alerting me."

****

"Just what is the meaning of this in camera meeting, General Cary?" Pillan demanded. He waved a hand at the men sitting behind him: Gethin, Decker, Harris and Kevork. "Why have we all been called here and bound by secrecy?"

"This meeting has been specially convened at the insistence of Captain Lara," Cary replied levelly. "Colonels Elu, Alair and I agreed it's necessary." The statement was accompanied by the grey-haired man indicating the dark-skinned woman and blond man who flanked him. He gazed imperturbably at Pillan as the irritated man cast his eyes in the direction of Colonel Belden who sat with Lieutenant Kieve across the room from him.

"It seems to me that the case against Captain Jaydon is overwhelming," Pillan said testily. "His acting Commanding Officer's order flagrantly disobeyed, he has been absent without leave since that time and there are witnesses to more than one incident of sexual impropriety. It hardly seems to merit an in camera court."

"It seems to me to be very strange that an Officer with an exemplary character and record should so suddenly act completely out of character." Lara's voice came from the back of the room as she entered.

"It happens," Pillan snapped angrily.

"It can," Lara agreed. "But I don't think so in this case. I have called for this meeting to request all charges against Captain Jaydon to be temporarily suspended until more information can be gleaned and we return him immediately to Takuskan before we have an inter-planetary incident on our hands."

"Oh please, Captain," Pillan said, his voice mocking. "Aren't you being melodramatic? The Takuskan will not cause such a furore over a human."

"But they would over a Takuskan. Or one who has the rights and privileges thereof. I take it that Colonel Gethin made no mention to you that Captain Jaydon is married? To a Takuskan? At present we are guilty of abduction; of taking a Secundi off Takuskan without the permission of his Primori. That is bad in and of itself. But even worse, we are also guilty of gross sexual misconduct." Lara slammed down an envelope on the elongated table in front of Cary, Elu and Alair. She then tipped out its contents; four rings, two plain and two set with bluish stones.

"What are you talking about?" Pillan demanded. He glowered menacingly at Gethin. "You made no mention of marriage."

"He's not married," Gethin scoffed. "Those were nipple rings I removed. Personal piercings are not permitted when on duty or when a prisoner is in custody. What trick is this?" he asked scornfully.

"No trick I assure you," Lara said shaking her head. "These are supposed to be Takuskan marriage and familial rings. However, having checked out the metal and stones, they are clearly fake."

"Then Jaydon was falsifying a marriage," Gethin crowed.

"These rings have been easily cut through. Captain Jaydon's body shows clear signs of a more sustained and difficult removal as would be expected with marriage rings made from valene. However, that can be easily verified by contacting his Primori. It is considered a sexual misdemeanour to see a Secundi's bared chest. To touch becomes assault. I have no idea what level of transgression we have committed by removing his marriage rings."

"You admitted you removed them Colonel. I trust you will have a suitable explanation in regards these being fake?" Cary asked in tones of barely-controlled anger.

"There is no proof the rings were originally valene. It is a rare and costly metal on Takuskan. There is no guarantee, assuming Jaydon is married, that he ever got such an expensive piece of jewellery," Gethin said, his tongue licking over dry lips. He was peripherally aware of Kevork and Harris muttering and glared at them. The mutterings ceased. But he could see the fear in their eyes.

"I quite agree. That is why I ask that you make contact immediately with Takuskan, General," Lara said.

The door opening had everyone turn to see Jaydon enter, a slim, blond woman at his side.

"I asked a friend of mine to accompany Captain Jaydon. I haven't got to our final transgression. Keeping a fledgling empath without mental shielding," Lara said.

"He's no empath," Gethin hissed.

"Yes he is," Lara countered. "Gena has confirmed it, but additional confirmation can be attained at a later date. Please, General," Lara implored. "Contact Takuskan."

Cary flicked a switch on the desk at which he sat. If Lara was right...

"This is General Cary. I want a direct line to Dasan Nataani on Takuskan Base Chelan immediately."

His voice echoed around the room as Jaydon sat next to Belden.

"I was arrested for complicity," Belden growled. "Someone knew you were coming and got word to Gethin."

"I don't hold you accountable for anything," Jaydon said. "It's Gethin, all the way."

"What difficulties in transmission?"

Cary's sharp-toned query had them look over and then they heard the voice of the communications officer ring out.

"Oh...my..."

"What is it, Lieutenant? What's going on?" demanded Cary.

"One Blue Whale Battle-cruiser, two Humpback Warships and a pod of ten Orca Attack-ships have just materialised on our screens. They must have used shielding technology, Sir. We never picked them up."

"Can you patch me through to the Commander of the Battle-cruiser?" Cary asked. That level of potential fire-power was unheard of. His worried eyes flickered briefly to Lara. He prayed it was not too late. "This is General Cary. I was trying to speak to Dasan Nataani on Takuskan."

"This is Dasan Nataani and you are holding a Takuskan abducted from our world. Our ship's scanners identify Secundi Jaydon's presence."

"I am now apprised of Captain Jaydon's status and offer my unreserved apologies."

"I am boarding a shuttle and will be there momentarily. I would recommend that any armed personnel you have are told to lay down their arms. Any resistance we meet will be dealt with swiftly."

"Understood," Cary said. "Can you patch me throughout the Base?" he then asked his communications officer. "Good. This Is General Cary. We are about to be visited by Takuskan in full battle-mode. All arms are to be laid aside. No attempt to interfere or impede the Takuskan is to be made. They are here with my full endorsement."

He glanced over towards Lara and Jaydon. She was chewing at her lower lip while Jaydon looked eagerly towards the door. He took a deep breath and his eyes moved to Pillan and the other men. Kevork and Harris were whispering together, Decker was looking at Gethin, who in his turn was speaking angrily but quietly to a clearly agitated Pillan. I'll have you all locked up for this. Cary made a mental vow. You won't get away with this no matter who your friends in high places are.

It took mere moments before sounds of activity had everyone's eyes turn to the door. It slammed open, the upper hinge breaking to leave it wedged open as three armoured Takuskan strode in. Two positioned themselves unerringly by Gethin.

Jaydon gasped at the sight. He had never seen a fully armoured Takuskan before. He had seen the black, metal breastplates and the supple metallic kilts in formal situations. However, in addition to these, the Takuskan had black and silver metal covering their legs and arms, its suppleness evident in every move they made. They also had helmets that had seemingly mirrored visages.

"Jaydon!"

The voice was unmistakably Nataani's and Jaydon stood with a smile and stared as the helmet slid apart to leave a curve of metal at the sides and a high collar at the back. He was enveloped in a tight hug and he felt the Takuskan bolster the flimsy shields that Gena was able to provide.

"Are you hurt, le mita cinsi?" Nataani whispered into the human's ear.

"I'm ok," Jaydon murmured in response to the anxious question. "I just want to go home." Jaydon had been surprised to realise he no longer thought of Earth as his home. "Achaana?" he asked, his voice worried.

"I told him to wait. He will be here soon. Is there anything else?" Nataani could feel the human's fear and anxiety. Something was upsetting him greatly. He eased Jaydon back a little to gaze into his eyes and projected assurance and comfort into his mind.

"They took my wedding rings," Jaydon husked, blinking back tears. To have woken and find them gone had left a hole in Jaydon's heart and their loss still weighed heavily on him. He offered no resistance as Nataani's true hands drew down the zipper of the grey jumpsuit he wore.

"Dho!" Nataani turned with the furious expletive on his tongue to glower menacingly at Gethin.

"Dasan Nataani, please accept my apologies. We were not informed..."

"Are you saying that Secundi Jaydon did not tell you he was married?" Nataani demanded, his eyes not leaving Gethin.

"We received no such information," Pillan interjected. "Colonel Belden had kept it secret that Jaydon was coming to the Base. Colonel Gethin had him removed and awaited Jaydon's appearance. Captain Jaydon resisted arrest but Colonel Gethin was able to subdue him and brought him to Earth for trial."

"Dasan Nataani," Lara said, crossing her arms and bowing to the furious Takuskan. "Could you please examine these rings? Colonel Gethin says they are the rings he removed."

Nataani took the rings in one true hand and then locked gazes with Cary.

"Even the poorest of Takuskan would not give his Secundi anything less than a ring of valene. As far as familial rings are concerned, even if he could afford no more than one precious gemstone, he would not use crystal. These are not Jaydon's rings." He crushed the forgeries in his hand, letting the pieces fall to the floor as he stalked towards Gethin.

"You cannot be certain," Pillan stuttered, trying desperately to regain some control of the situation. "His Primori may not have presented him with such valuable rings." He cast a glance at Gethin, certain in his own mind that Gethin had substituted fakes.

"Yes I can," Nataani growled. "I was there with the ringsman when the rings were selected. I helped Achaana select the thickness of metal as he was concerned regarding choosing something comfortable for his Secundi to wear. I personally selected the familial gemstones. I did so because Achaana is my cinsi." Nataani's head dropped close to Pillan's ear. "I have studied you very closely, Pillan."

"Dasan Nataani, General Cary, I wish no further involvement in these proceedings," Pillan said, his voice shaky as he stood.

"Idiot," Gethin rasped. "You'll regret this."

"Given a choice between you and Nataani, I'll stand against you any day," Pillan said.

"Dasan Nataani, may I call for some of my Military Police to escort Pillan to a holding cell?" Cary asked. At the brusque nod, Cary began to place his call.

"We only held Jaydon," Harris blurted as Nataani's cold, amber gaze focused on him, leaping to his feet. "It was Decker and Gethin; they were the ones who sexually assaulted him. We'll testify to it." There was no way he was chancing being sent to Takuskan. The tawny eyes had held promises of retribution that Harris did not even want to try and define. Like Pillan, he feared the Takuskan more than Gethin.

Jaydon felt himself sag with relief as Pillan, Kevork and Harris were led away. The charges against him were being dropped and he would soon be out of this nightmare. He looked up eagerly as a recognised and loved presence touched his mind. He turned to the broken door and smiled as Achaana strode through.

The Takuskan used every ounce of self-restraint to walk past Gethin and Decker, intent only on taking his mate in his arms. They could wait. His beloved could not. Despite their similarity in height and build he had no difficulty in lifting Jaydon into his arms. Love, reassurance, fear, relief, the maelstrom of emotion whirled around them. Achaana held his human tightly, his mouth possessing that of his lover's, letting Jaydon's taste ground him as he let his mate feel his love. Finally they parted, each panting softly.

"They took my rings," Jaydon whispered. "I'm sorry." His words were stopped by another kiss.

"You bear no blame, Mitelakai," Achaana assured. Then he turned to his lover's tormentors, those who had assaulted him. A low ululating sound of menace filled the air as he stared at Gethin and Decker.

"Colonel Achaana, Dasan Nataani, I can assure you that following the disclosure of the events here today both prisoners will find themselves facing the full force of our legal system," Cary quickly said. The look in Achaana's eyes had him convinced the Takuskan was about to take matters into his own hands.

"If they were on Takuskan, they would not leave this place still breathing," Achaana growled, his voice tight with fury.

"Let others deal with it, Achaana, please," Jaydon begged. He would be happy just to be away from them. If Gethin and Decker were sentenced to Military prison, so much the better.

"I can assure you that Colonel Gethin's contacts will not serve him in regards to his sentencing or in getting him special treatment in prison. We will punish both of them appropriately and will keep Takuskan advised." Cary hoped this would appease the Takuskan Officers who spoke rapidly to one another in quiet tones.

"If we feel the sentencing insufficient, we will lodge our own prosecution," Nataani announced as Achaana gathered his mate close to lead him from the room. "We can insist a trial takes place on Takuskan and that they are imprisoned there. My senior physician is coming as we speak with a disc detailing Jaydon's attack and injury. I have no doubt that it never made it to this court."

It was an act of madness. It was an act of recklessness. It was an act of pure desperation. As Achaana and Jaydon moved to pass Gethin, the man lunged. He shoulder-charged Achaana aside and caught Jaydon in a choke hold.

"Anyone moves and I'll snap his neck," Gethin snarled, spittle spraying like a rabid animal.

"Don't be a fool, Gethin," Cary shouted, his view obscured by the Takuskan Officers and guards. There was no way they would let him take Jaydon.

"I'm not spending my last days in a stinking military prison," Gethin spat. "If Jaydon means so much to you jellies than back off and let me out of here."

"It seems you are every bit as honourless as I was led to believe, Gethin," Nataani said, shaking his head. "I would not trust you to keep any bargain we made." He held out his right lower hand which was clasped by Achaana's left.

Jaydon was furious. Twice Gethin has bested him. There would not be a third time. He was younger, fitter, stronger and faster. He locked eyes with his mate and acted. He stamped hard with his foot, jabbed back with one elbow and jammed his fingers upwards between his throat and Gethin's arm. As he felt the hold loosen, he elbowed harder and managed to pull the arm around his throat away enough to lunge forward.

In the melee, no one saw Helki enter, the physician having heard what was happening as he approached. He came up silently behind Gethin and, as Jaydon staggered free from the hold, Helki touched Gethin's shoulder with a true hand, linking his lower hand to Nataani's.

Gethin's eyes bugged wide as every negative emotion he had engendered in others began to assail him; hate, fear, terror, humiliation, pain, anguish. They and more, in endless circles, stabbing into his mind until it could take no more. His eyes rolled back and he collapsed to the floor.

Achaana immediately went to Jaydon as Nataani stepped aside to allow Helki to approach the General.

"This disc holds information regarding Captain Jaydon," Helki said. "Please use it only if deemed absolutely necessary."

"Gethin?" Cary asked. He could see Lara was attending to the unconscious man. He received a shimmy of Helki's shoulder.

"I cannot say," the physician replied. "I am not particularly versed in treating humans." He turned away. It was no lie. He had not been asked if he, or the others, had done anything. If he had been asked if the human would recover, he would have answered differently. He led the way back to their shuttle, Achaana and Jaydon behind him, then Nataani and the foot soldiers who had stood near to Gethin last of all.

****

Achaana had waited a full day to ensure there were no lingering effects for Jaydon, but now both he and his human were more than anxious to join their bodies. Whilst he could have opted for their bed, he had chosen to take his Beloved to the lagoon.

"Are you coming?"

"Wait a moment, Mitelakai," Achaana called. He smiled as a naked Jaydon came to his side. He slipped a true arm around the slender waist. He was, as ever, fascinated by the downy hair that covered the man's body. He licked his lips in anticipation of feeling the fur against his skin, in far more intimate areas than his side. He gave his lover a slow, deep kiss before resuming his study of the tree.

"You find botany better than biology?" Jaydon whispered, blowing into the tiny shell of Achaana's ear. He grinned as he was rewarded by a full body shudder from his mate. Takuskan ears were very sensitive and a highly erogenous zone.

"You asked me not so long ago if I had any other surprises. I have one today. See here," Achaana indicated an aerial root of the vine that held the large, heady blooms.

Jaydon could not help but snicker at the sight. The root looked very much like...

"They are shaped much like a penis," Achaana said matter-of-factly. "But when you touch them, see?"

This time Jaydon was taken completely by surprise. As his hand was wrapped around the phallic root, it vibrated and gave off a gentle heat.

"It's how the vine protects itself from predators. These roots contain a rich sap and how better to deter anything that would eat it?"

"It's very fascinating," Jaydon murmured, nuzzling into his lover. "But I thought we were swimming and then..." Jaydon's hand slid beneath Achaana's kilt, rubbing at the slit that housed his mate's ce, enticing it to harden and come out to play.

"So we are," Achaana husked. He flicked open his kilt and dragged his lover into the lagoon. He slid under for a time and then broke the water, coming up through the surface. His eyes sought out his mate, wet and golden in the light of the setting sun. He took a deep breath and slid under the water, swimming toward his prey, diving under to grasp Jaydon's thighs in his true hands. He slowly worked them upwards, stroking the lithe limbs and caressing his human's muscled torso. He nibbled around the still-healing nipples, wishing he could suckle as he had grown to enjoy so much.

Jaydon took a quick inward breath. Achaana's attention startled him for a moment and he let a gasp escape from his mouth as he felt tongue and teeth caress his sensitive skin. He felt the lips slide over his collarbone, nipping, sucking and marking and then up the fragile flesh of his neck. Finally, Achaana took possession of his mouth and Jaydon opened to him, a deep moan escaping his throat. The kiss was every bit as possessive as Jaydon had come to expect of his mate and he let his body meld to his lover's, allowing the strong arms to keep him above water.

Achaana's primal side roared as he felt his human's submission. He broke the kiss, easing his head back to watch Jaydon as he succumbed to his touch. He was so beautiful; eyes closed, head thrown back, pulse racing under the fragile skin of his neck. Achaana placed his true hand over his human's beating heart, feeling the life's blood surge under his fingers.

"Let us leave the water now, Jaydon," he whispered. Achaana drew his lover out of the water and laid him down on the blanket he had spread for them. He then went back to the vine and snapped off the aerial root, smiling as it continued to vibrate, and would for quite some time.

1...345678