Exposing Katie 011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry complemented her on her body and said that she was even more beautiful than he had imagined. Katie thanked him and picked the conversation up where it had left off. She seemed totally at ease with the situation, but I could see that her nipples were hard little nubs and there was a flush across her chest between her breasts. She was totally aroused! We just sat around talking like nothing was out of the ordinary until Larry said that he had better be going. Tuck the kids in and all that. We are all close friends, so hugs and kisses are customary when we say goodbye. Katie made no move to pull her robe back on to see Larry to the door. She gave him a hug and a kiss and I saw his hand rub her little ass while he hugged her back. She finally made a comment about neighbors and moved back from the door when I opened it. She picked up her robe and headed for the bedroom while I walked Larry out to his car.

We talked for a few minutes more and then Larry told me that I had quite a wife there. He admitted to being a little bit surprised at what had happened, but that he appreciated that we felt that comfortable with him. I agreed with his comments about Katie and joked that he would have to see if he could get Sharon to return the favor. He laughed and said that he might have to see what he could do. I commented that we had better be careful or this could get serious. He laughed again and said it could, couldn’t it? I think that we had similar thoughts going through our heads at that point. I waved him off and headed back inside.

Katie had come back out to the living room while I was outside and was waiting for me on the couch, fully naked once again. When I walked over to her, she started undoing my pants. When she had my cock out, she looked up at me for a moment and said, "I wonder what Larry would have done if I started doing this to him? I guess that would have been a bit forward, wouldn't it?" She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, tickling its tip with her tongue. I told her about Larry’s comment and she paused for a moment to say that we would just have to see what happens before going back to work on me...

12