All Comments on 'Family Fun Ch. 02'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Sequel

You do a great job introducing new twists to a story and having it read as if it is a real event rather than just some words on a piece of paper. Keep it up, we need more like you on these pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
pretty good

Only one criticism. I think Nick's turning to an asshole was way too out of the blue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story started well then turned nasty

I did not like the way this turned out at all - usually your stories are full of fun, humour and love - this turned in to three very vindictive women turning on their lover and then making his life hell - WHY??????

I would love to see a sequel where he gets his own back on these three bitches and makes them all pay for what they did to him.

Very cruel - very nasty - almost evil women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
started fine BUTT

WHAT HAPPENED TO NO ONE ELSE BUT THE TREE OF YOU, THEN YOU ALL FUCK THIS GIRL FROM FRACE, WITH ONLY HER WORD THAT SHE HAD ONLY FUCKED ONE GUY. SO THE STD THING WENT OUT THE WINDOW . THEN TRYING TO CUT OFF YOUR HUSHANDS DICK IS JUST PLAIN SICK. NOT A VERY GOOD STORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF

First one was excellent. Very hot. Suddenly every character gets a make over for the worst. Doesn't even remotely relate to the first one. I didn't even finish it. They agree that it's to be only the three of them, then suddenly there's a fourth, and all hell breaks loose. In the first one, it says Nick has a trust fund. The psycho bitches can't touch that. If I were him, I'd spent every penny of it getting even with the cock slashing, cheating whore wife. And yes, she was cheating. She carried on a private little affair with the french tart. I'd make sure her face matched on the outside, the ugliness on the inside. Scar her face so that every time she looked in the mirror, she'd remember what she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous