Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

Story Info
"Vinn, Emma & Rachel continue to soar & then….CRASH!”
23.4k words
4
10.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: EVERYONE in this story is over eighteen years of age. All characters are completely fictitious. Contains group sex, lesbian sex if not comfortable with reading this type of stories, please exit now.


In New York Rachel and Santana rushed out of their apartment dressed in their uniforms to work at the restaurant near the "Great White Way". They both looked amazing seeing the red mock-turtle neck form-fitted dresses had ten large white buttons from neckline to their waist. The skirt barely covered a few inches of both of their luscious thighs, it flared out and over that was a white pleated apron, it made both of them look absolutely gorgeous. To top it off they finished the outfit with matching red high-heeled knee-hi patent leather boots.

"Come on Rachel, I don't want to be late for my first day of work. By the way thank you for getting me the job." They hopped into a cab and gave him their destination. "So tell me Rachel, how do you think you did with the audition?"

"I think I nailed it Santana, I was born to play Fannie Brice. My idol was Barbra when I was growing up. I should be a definite factor in their decision; my only drawback is my lack of experience on Broadway!"

They hopped out of the car and hurried into the restaurant and Rachel introduced Santana to the rest of the crew and Santana shadowed Rachel for a couple of hours. By the time the lunch crowd began to filter in, Santana had the hang of the routine and took her abbreviated station.

Rachel kept on looking in on Santana, but stopped dead in her tracks when the director and producer of Funny Girl entered the restaurant and took a table at one of the other waitresses station, she had to wait on them and see if they made a decision yet.

She handed them their menus and took their drink orders. Bringing them their drinks she cleared her throat and they looked up at her and realized who she was, the producer, a large black man flashed her a smile; "Aw Ms. Berry right? How are you doing? I'll have the Rueben, dressing on the side!"

The director looked at her, but didn't acknowledge her; "I'll have pastrami on rye, make sure it's lean!"

She was stunned, she turned and hurried off, mad as a hornet and placed their order. She refilled their drinks and nearly threw their food at them as they continued to talk without acknowledging her.

Once finished they paid their bill and was out before she could even ask them how the cast for Funny Girl was coming along.

She was fuming and ran into the back and cried her eyes out and the manager told her to get it together and get back to work.

Over the next week the producer and director came in several times and all except today were seated in other waitress stations. Today they took a table in her station and she made up her mind to ask them about her audition. Taking their drink order, she brought them their drink and took their orders and just stood there waiting for them to look up at her; "Is there anything else Ms. Berry?"

"Yes there is, you've come in nearly every day and you ignore me. I would like an answer one way or the other, am I being considered for the part of Fanny Brice in your production of Funny Girl?"

The producer looked her up and down and back to her eyes; "Well Ms. Berry, first of all I don't appreciate being spoken to this way, second this isn't the place or time to discuss this and lastly, we both thought you were good, but a little young to play Fannie! Now please place our orders, we are in a hurry!" He turned back to his director and they began to speak as she stood there and finally walked back to the kitchen to place their order.

After they were done and received their check, the producer, Max Johnson was his name, handed her his card and smiled at her, be there at four and don't bother changing outfits, we both like that on you!" They were out the door before she could react.

Rachel let out a scream and jumped up and down after they left and ran to Santana who was speaking to Dani and threw her arms around Santana's neck and gave her a big hug; "They want to see me today at four!"

Santana pulled away and gave Dani a shrug; "Who wants to see you and why are you hanging all over me?"

"Well Santana I thought you would be happy for me, the producers of Funny Girl want to interview me again at four and I just wanted to share my good fortune with someone, is that alright?"

Santana hugged her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek; "Oh Rach, I'm so happy for you. Remember we were going out tonight, but don't you worry, this is way more important, you knock'em dead girl!"

Dani stepped in; "You know Santana, you can come over to my place instead if you'd like. I can fix dinner, nothing fancy mind you!"

Santana melted when she looked at the gorgeous blonde with these large dark eyes, she shivered and bit her lower lip; "I'd love to, that is if you don't mind Rachel?"

Rachel hugged her again; "No, no Santana, you go and have fun, who knows how long I'll be. I'll call you when I get done. We better get back to work or we'll lose this job and who knows if I'll even get the part!"

Rachel was out of there a quarter to four and hurried down the street and up the stairs to the loft where the card said for her to meet Max and the director. She stood before the door, took a deep breath, smoothed her hair down and tapped lightly on the door.

Max opened the door; he stood there in a very, very tight white t-shirt and an equally tight pair of jeans. He turned to allow her into his loft and sitting at the piano was Frank Lutz, the director, he too had lost his suit and was dressed the same as Max; "Come in, come in Rachel, I figured we'd meet here in a more relaxed atmosphere. I was talking to Frank here and he agreed after watching the tape of your audition. You have great potential and although it isn't a lock, we think you could really play the part of Fannie. Come sit down and we can talk. Frank wants to run through a few of the numbers and we'll go from there, would you like something to drink? Frank and I are having Manhattans, would you like one?"

She didn't drink much other than wine, but didn't want to look like a lightweight; "Sure, sounds good, a weak one if you would though!"

"Sorry Rachel, I have a whole pitcher here and it isn't very weak, is that okay?"

She nodded' "Sure, why not! Well Mr. Lutz, what would you like to hear first?"

He spun on his bench and standing took a seat on the sofa; "No hurry Rachel, come sit and let's get better acquainted and please call me Frank, okay?"

She got a little nervous but didn't want to offend him and took a seat in the middle of the sofa. Max came over and handed her the drink and took a seat on the other side of her. She took a sip and the strong liquor burned as it went down and she stifled a cough.

She sat back and the three of them drank their Manhattans and talked about Ohio, the glee club, her acting and singing classes. She noticed her drink was never below half full and she began to feel a little light headed. She leaned back against the plush sofa cushion and closed her eyes briefly. Max and Frank continued to ask questions and kept her drink full. Her eyes shot open when she felt Max's finger on her forehead. She sat up quickly, slightly spilling her drink; "Oh I'm sorry Rachel, you looked so lovely sitting there and I just had to sweep that stray lock from your beautiful cheek!"

"Oh that's okay Max, you just startled me. She felt Frank taking the drink from her hand and picking up the napkin cleaned the liquor from her hand and began wiping the drink from her one exposed thigh.

She let out a gasp as Frank's hand slid a little higher, but stayed in direct contact with her silky leg. Her head was turned the other way and as Max swept the long silky lock of hair back behind her ear, he cupped her head and slowly guided her parted lips to his large black lips.

Max pressed his lips to hers and as they slowly parted, his tongue darted out and entered her mouth.

Rachel's head was swimming from the liquor and the heated kiss. She responded by kissing him back and she tore her mouth from his and bolted upright as Frank's hand slid higher on her parted thighs and came very, very close to her steamy pussy. She started breathing heavier and was confused. She liked what was happening to her body seeing she had been without since Santana uncovered Brody's escort service. She knew she had to stop them, but with every passing second, her will to stop was waning. She tore her mouth from Max's and pushed at Frank's hand.

She let out a groan when both Max and Frank attacked her neck just above the high collared dress. Her head fell back and she knew her will to stop was all but gone.

Max and Frank nibbled at her earlobes and stabbed at the folds of her ear and they smiled to themselves when they felt her shiver and close her eyes.

Frank's hand resumed stroking her slender thighs and urged them apart and was glad to see her open them wider. He had her skirt up around her waist and was slowly petting her awakening pussy. Her hips jerked upward as he sawed his fingers up and down her dew covered panties.

While Frank was working on her pussy, Max was back to kissing her swollen bright pink lips. Their tongue darted in and out of each other's mouth and she moaned louder when she felt his fingers begin to pluck open the ten or so large buttons starting at her high collar. As the material higher up began to part, Max broke the kiss and attacked the nape of her neck and her flawless shoulder. Pop went button after button and her pert large B breasts came into view, encased in a sexy black lace bra. He urged her off the back cushion of the sofa and with expert fingers, he popped open her bra and slid it off her shoulders along with her slack dress.

Max leaned back briefly to take in the gorgeous body of the Jewish Princess before him, her Mid-eastern heritage made her skin a little darker than most. With her long dark brown hair pulled tight in a ponytail, her lust covered dark eyes and those luscious bright pink lip glossed lips, he went back to kissing her.

He sucked at her bottom lip and her hips jerked and she groaned loudly when she looked down and Frank was sliding the dress down off her tight ass and down her shapely legs.

Max left her lips and moved to her dark tipped breasts. They did not, without a doubt need the bra she was wearing. Knowing what he did of her, she must have been wearing it out of modesty, to hide these large stiff nippled tips. He sucked on one drawing it deep between his lips while he rolled the other one with his finger and thumb.

Rachel without a doubt was way beyond stopping them, that was now the furthest thing on her mind. She jerked her upper body against Max's mouth sucking on her tit and then she would thrust her hips upward against Frank's fingers as he finger fucked her, her drenched panties were pulled to one side and her dark brown pussy hair was saturated with her juices.

Frank urged her to lift her hips higher and he yanked her panties off and she was naked except for her incredibly sexy red patent leather knee-hi boots. Pushing her legs apart he dove in and began planting hot, wet kisses all over her inner thighs. Higher and higher he went as he inhaled her aroused scent.

Max moved to her other tit, leaving the first one shining and dripping with his saliva. He abandoned the first tit, his hand jerked open his jeans and lowering the zipper he freed his huge black club. He stroked it several times and went back to sucking the second tit even harder, biting down on it slightly.

Rachel was delirious; her entire body was on fire as the two experienced men played her body like a very rare violin. She let out a high pitched squeal when she felt Frank finally start to lick and suck at her bare pussy. She grunted and moaned even louder when Max took her hand and closed it around his stiff cock. Her eyes shot open wide and although she had fucked Vinn many times, his large cock was small compared to Max's black monster. She craned her neck over Max's shoulder; she needed to see if his cock was as big as it felt. She groaned when she laid eyes on it and her head was reeling when she thought about that monster splitting her in two.

Max wrapped his huge hand around her bouncing ponytail. He sat up; his lips were dripping with his saliva after sucking on Rachel's tits for so long. Still holding onto her ponytail, he tugged at it, guiding her head down to his lap.

Rachel panicked as her mouth was inches from his swaying cock. She wrapped both hands around his cock and there was still the huge head peeking out above her upper hand. She lowered her head; inch by inch she closed the gap. She heard Max grunt when he felt her hot breath of his cock and moaned even louder when her tongue came out and licked the large dollop of pre-cum that drooled out of his cockhead. Rachel's tiny tongue rolled around and around the head spreading her captured treasure all over the big black head. She collected it again and drew it into her mouth and swallowed it down. She slipped a clean tongue back out and slowly began to run it up and down the thick, long black shaft. It took her a good couple of minutes to complete the task. She rose up and looked at her handi-work and smiled. Her tiny white hand began to stroke the huge shiny club as her mouth opened wide and enveloped the first three or four inches. She let out a loud grunt when she felt Frank below her pull back and twisted her body around on the sofa.

Frank planted his knees on the cushion and sliding to the back he slipped his body between the back cushion and Rachel's semi-prone body. Lifting her upper leg, he threw it over his upper leg and scooting forward lined his cock up with her well-licked pussy. He pushed forward and her extremely tight pussy parted and he pushed forward. He let out a gasp as he felt the very hot cunt envelope his cock. Shoving forward more of his cock slid into her cunt and the cool feeling of her boots on his hot thighs spurred him on even more. He watched Rachel pick up the pace of sucking on Max's huge cock. He couldn't wait to feel her mouth on his cock.

Rachel was racing towards another orgasm as she felt Frank's cock sink deeper and deeper into her foaming pussy. She sucked and fisted Max's cock like a pro and she was proud of how he was reacting. She knew if she continued at this pace, she would soon be rewarded with a bellyful of cum.

Frank grabbed at her ponytail and pulling it free, he nearly lost it when he watched her veil of silky dark brown hair cover her face and most of Max's thighs.

Max let out a grunt when he watched her hair flow over her face, his cock and balls. He lost it, clutching at her silky locks he let out a loud groan and started cumming in her mouth. He saw her eyes go wide and her throat begin to work faster as she tried to swallow his entire load. Her mouth filled faster than she could swallow, A tiny line of cum flowed out the corner of her mouth and fell to her firm tits.

Rachel smacked her lips as she pulled off his cock and licked up and down his black shaft. She slid the saliva covered cock all over her face as she tried to get more and more of his mixture all over her. She fell against his sweaty thighs and held on for dear life as she felt Frank pick up the pace, slamming deeper and faster into her dripping cunt. She bit down on Max's thighs as she started cumming. At just about the same time she felt his cock swell up and feeling him slam into her deep and holding it there he began to empty his cum filled balls into her womb. She lay there shaking as she went immediately into another orgasm. Her upper leg was lowered and she shook as her entire body throbbed from the intense fucking and sucking she had just experienced.

Rachel began to stir after about three or four minutes. Frank had already slipped out of her and with his cum flowing out of her she felt a little slutty. Sitting up she looked at Max's huge cock, even though it wasn't stiff at the moment, it was larger than Frank's when erect. Her eyes rose to Max's and he smiled at her, are you ready for round two yet Ms. Berry?" He chuckled.

"Mmmmm I was thinking about it, I was wondering if that big black fucker will fit in my itty bitty pussy! Either way I would like to clean up first, that is unless you like sloppy seconds!"

He shook his head from side to side; "I really want to see if it tastes as good as Frank said it does, but not until you freshen up, the bathroom is that way!" As she got up he gave her a playful swat in her tight bubble butt; "Whoa watch that Mr. Johnson, don't damage the goods before you get to play with it!" He lunged at her but she skipped away giggling all the way to the bathroom.

Once in there Frank turned to Max; "Oh fuck me Max, did you see that tight gorgeous ass of hers? I would love to tap that! What do you think, do you think we can get her hot enough so we get her to ride you and I double stuff that ass of hers from behind?"

"I would love to have her ride me; I can just see that slim body bouncing up and down on me while I play with those gorgeous tits of hers. When you undid her hair and I saw it flowing all over her face and my cock, man I just lost it. I can see it whipping all around her body as she rides me."

"Enough already Max, I'm getting hard just thinking about it, hush now, here she comes."

She bounced out of the bathroom dressed only in her boots and a pale blue men's dress shirt, only two or three buttons were done-up, her hair was once again brushed out and pulled back in a severe ponytail. She stood in front of the two men; their cocks were getting harder by the second, without even touching them yet. She placed her index finger at her bottom lip and swayed from side to side; "Oh my god, I'm going to hell just thinking about what I want to do to those two luscious cocks of yours!"

Frank and Max were sitting on opposite sides of the sofa and Frank reached for her and caught her hand. Pulling her down to his side, he guided her to his cock and she began raining tiny kisses all over his quickly stiffening cock.

Max slid over to her and being so much bigger than Rachel he flipped her over and with a yelp, she spread her thighs, but still held onto Frank's cock. Max slid one boot covered legs up and planted it on the top of the sofa and took her other foot and placed it on the floor. With her legs spread wide-eagled he ran his hands up both thighs to her freshly washed pussy. It was already emitting her intoxicating scent and Max was drawn to it immediately. He licked up and down her slit and when he reached the top, he flicked at her clit and biting down at her dark patch pf hair above her pussy, tugged at it he produced a loud moan from Rachel, her mouth stuffed with Frank's cock.

Max clamped his mouth over her entire swollen cunt and sucked as hard as he could and he felt her shutter and letting out a groan filled his mouth with a tiny orgasm worth of cum juices. She went into another stronger orgasm when she felt his large fingers, larger than some cocks she's seen here in New York City. Her hips bounced up and down as she humped his fingers and screamed around Frank's cock when he found her G-stop, diddling it and at the same time shoved his large thumb up her ass.

In such a short time, the refreshed Rachel has been turned into a sweat covered, cum spewing slut, her drool was dripping down her chin, her hair was once again pulled from its holder and it was draped all over Frank's legs and her upper body. Down below her body bucked wildly as she squirted her juices all over her thighs, down into the crease of her ass and all over the face and hands of the expert black man smiling up at her.

Max was ready and knew it was now or never with Rachel. Taking a seat on the sofa he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her like a feather. Planting her over his strong thighs, she swept the veil of dark brown silky hair over her shoulder and immediately planted her mouth over his.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers