Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over her he began to plant hot, wet kisses along the upper slopes of her tits, his tongue slipped out and he swiped his tongue along her inner slopes and sliding lower paid special attention to the underside of her breasts.

Emma arched her back; the top of her head was pressed against the pillow as she arched her entire body trying to make greater contact with his lips and tongue.

Sam's hands pushed on her shoulders trapping her to the mattress as his mouth came closer and closer to her swollen tits and puckered nipples and aureoles. Hovering an inch or two from them Sam alternated sending a cool blast of air on them and then let out a deep breath of hot air on them. He did this several times and Emma was squirming on the bed; "Oh fuck Sam, quit teasing me so, now I think you're going way to fucking slow, suck them, suck on my aching nipples Sam!:

Her eyes were lidded in lust and he smiled at her, not breaking their gaze as he lowered his mouth to one aching nipple. He slowly ran his tongue around the one puckered aureole and flicked back and forth across the incredibly stiff nipple. He lowered his lips and slowly drew the entire crown of her tit onto his mouth.

Emma let out a high pitch wail and bucked her upper body against his lips as she tried to make greater contact with her tit.

Sam sucked harder and harder and all the while, flicked back and forth across the engorged tip. His hand drifted down along her skirt, the skirt that was bunched up high on her thighs due to her constant squirming and bucking. Sliding his hand along her bare thigh, he came in contact with her black lace panties. Cupping the panties that hid her pussy, he found that they were completely drenched in her juices and as he sawed his index finger back and forth across the gusset of her panties, it was shoved into her tight lipped pussy and as he drew his finger upward and came in contact with her stiff clit, she cried out and started cumming all over her panties and his finger. Pulling his finger away, he tore off her panties and immediately shoved two fingers into her quaking snatch.

Pulling his mouth off her tit he smiled wickedly at her; "Am I going fast enough for you now, you hot redheaded bitch?"

She groaned and bit down on her bottom lip and all she could do was pant wildly and nod.

"Come on Emma; tell me, what do you want me to do now. I'm stopping everything until you tell me!"

She grunted in frustration, even though she had just cum hard, she felt another coming on quickly and when he paused, she was left hanging; "Oh please Sam, make me cum again! Suck on my other nipple, suck it, lick it, bite it! I need to cum again so bad, and then I want you to eat my pussy! Your finger feels incredible in my cunt, but I want your tongue on it and then I want to suck you! I want to suck you until you shoot your hot, thick cum all over my face. I want you to fuck me, fuck me anyway you want, on top, me riding you or doggy, anyway or all ways, just give it to me!"

Sam could see the lust in her eyes and her lips were swollen from biting them. Her entire alabaster body was flushed it a deep pink and she was panting uncontrollably. He just nodded; "No need to go slow any longer huh?" He rolled her over like a rag doll, unzipped her skirt and pulled it off her body. He gazed briefly at her gorgeous tight, compact ass and made a note to make sure he fucked that sooner or later. Slapping her playfully on the ass, he heard her yelp and roll back over. Her hair was all tousled and she looked amazing. He attacked her other tit, sucking it the same way he did its twin. He tweaked the first one and left them both covered in saliva as he left a wet trail from her tits, across her belly and down to her intoxicating pussy. There was a bright patch of red hair covering the top of her pussy and clit area. Tiny darker hairs surrounded her pussy and were saturated with her cunt juices. He planted his lips directly over her swollen, but still quite tight cunt entrance and sucking lightly; he drew a good amount of her juices from her pussy.

Sam cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and as if serving himself her pussy, raised her cunt to his face and whispered out; "You may want to wrap those gorgeous legs of yours around my neck Emma! I'm going to take you to heaven and back and I'm not stopping until you shoot your cream all over my face!" He dove in and licked from asshole to clit, over and over and over again. He did this dozens of times and he felt her legs tighten around his neck and squeeze as she started cumming. He continues his onslaught and was relentless using his lips, tongue and adding his fingers he twisted around until he found the fleshy area of her G-stop. Rubbing it back and forth, around and around, he heard Emma scream, as her thighs had his ears trapped. Suddenly his face was drenched with her juices as she rewarded with her cum as she squirted again and again.

Totally spent Emma went still, she didn't faint, but was so weak, she could barely move. Her breathing was coming in bursts as she tried to regain some sense of normal breathing.

Sam finally rose up and slipped out from between her cum-soaked thighs. His entire upper body was covered in her juices.

Emma turned her head slightly and managed a weak smile; "I know I'm not that good of a teacher. You can't tell me you haven't done this before?"

He chuckled; "So Emma, what gave it away!"

They both began to laugh and Emma turned on her side, her gorgeous red hair was a mess, but still looked very appealing; "You just give me a few minutes to recuperate Sam, and I'm going to give you the blow-job of your life. After what you did for me tonight, you deserve it and then I want you to fuck me, fuck me all night if you can. I haven't had that cock yet, but I just know I'm never going to be able to get enough of it. Lucky Marley is all I can say!"

He shook his head, "Oh no Emma, I'm the lucky one! Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You are absolutely gorgeous and I'll never, ever get enough of you, I'll give what's left to Marley, but I want to give and take first from you!"

She rolled over and planted a hot kiss on his lips; "Mmmmm I guess I do taste pretty good, now I want to see how you taste!" Her head began to move along his face and neck, across his chest and down his belly. When she got to his cock, it was at full mast, her hand was fisting him and although it wasn't the thickest, especially after seeing Vinn's, her fingers just closed around the shaft. She pumped it up and down and hovering over it, she flicked out her tongue and collected the pre-cum that was oozing out. Rolling her tongue around and around the shaft she licked it up and down and from tip to base. Emma had it completely covered in her saliva as her hand pumped up and down.

She smiled up at him, and just like he did earlier, kept her eyes locked on his as she opened her mouth and enveloped the bright red head of his cock. In it went and she sank lower and lower and lower. She loosened her throat muscles and breathing through her nose, she felt him enter her throat. She wiggled her lips and took another inch or two into her throat. In her fingers were still two or three inches and letting out a cry she pushed again and now her lips were brushing his nut suck. She had accomplished what she set out to do; she took all twelve inches of his cock into her tiny mouth and throat. She thought she did well with Vinn, but this was amazing. She slowly drew upward as inch by inch of his cock came into view. Her thick gooey throat mucus was covering his cock and her hand began to pump up and down as her lips took the first few inches in and out of her mouth. Her tongue flicked around and around as she twisted her hand and head on his cock.

Sam had numerous blow-jobs in his life, but none to compare with Emma's mouth. He knew he was close now, he dug his fingers into her silky red locks and pulling out of her mouth began to shoot his load all over her face, neck and tits. He felt like he came a gallon and totally spent, he fell to the bed, closing his eyes he just imagined his cock sliding in and out of her hot, tight cunt soon. His cock never lost its erection and after a brief moment to regain his second wind, he rolled her over and mounted her!

His average girth sized cock slid easily into her dripping pussy and he immediately felt her legs go up and wrap around his waist. Her tiny ankles locked together and she gripped his ass with her tiny hands; "Okay big boy, let's see what you can do, I'm ready!"

Sam rested on his elbows and began to feed his cock into her. He slid deeper and deeper and when he was about ten inches long, just like Vinn was, he heard her catch her breath and let out a loud grunt, more slid in and when he bottomed out, he looked at Emma and her eyes had rolled back in her head she was panting through her mouth and she was strung like a tight violin.

Sam began sliding in and out and when he bottomed out she screamed as he poked her cervix and although the pain was nearly unbearable, it coursed through Emma's tiny body and excited her even more; "Oh fuck Sam, it hurts so much when you go so deep, but don't you dare slow down. You're hitting spots I never knew I had and I want you to touch them all!"

Sam picked up the pace and his sweaty skin slapped against her sweat covered thighs and the sound spurred him on even more. He lowered his head and clamped his mouth on her spread lips. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and they dueled back and forth. He won out as she groaned loudly into his mouth.

Emma's legs fell from Sam's back and planting them flat on the bed, she slammed herself up against his invading cock. Biting down on his lip she screamed out and dug her nails into his back as she started cumming around his cock. Tearing her lips from his, she rolled her head from side to side and she held her breath as the orgasm ran its course.

Sam felt her bathe his cock with her cum and slowed, this allowed Emma's orgasm to wane a lot quicker than she anticipated. He surprised her, just as her orgasm ended; he rolled over and had her planted on top of him. Her flushed body trembled as his cock sank all the way into her pussy once again.

Emma ran her hands through her hair and began pulling at them as she shook from the impending orgasm. Her mouth was opened wide and she licked her parched lips. She dropped her hands and squeezed her tits and humped her pussy back and forth, driving her clit and cunt harder against Sam's invading cock.

Sam's hands were busy too; they slid up and down Emma's tapered smooth back as he tried to urge her to lean over his body. Finally getting her to lean-over he held her in place as he caught one of her stiff nipples between his lips. He sucked hard and that was all it took. Thrusting his hips upwards he hit her explosive spot and she let loose and came again. He was nearly at his end too, but still wanted to fuck her doggy. As she was still shaking and quivering, Sam rolled her over onto her back. Pulling out of her, he spun her over and gripping her by her slim, trim hips he pulled her to shaky knees. Holding her steady he shoved his stiff cock into her still spasming pussy.

Emma let out a high-pitched scream, dropped her head to the pillow and grunting, went directly into yet another orgasm. She rolled her head from side to side totally covering her beautiful face in her hair.

Sam was beyond worrying how his cock buried in her cunt from behind felt. He gripped her tight cheeks and pounded faster and harder, he knew he wasn't far from cumming and he wanted to shoot his hot cum in her tight cunt. After palming her pussy from beneath and diddling her clit, he shoved one cum coated finger deep in her ass. He heard her grunt and scream even louder into the pillow. He felt her tight cunt, tighten even more so around his cock and he lost it. He pumped in and out even deeper and faster. He stopped as he exploded string after hot string of cum shot from his cock. He came so much it overflowed her tiny cunt and began leaking out of her cunt.

Emma reached down and cupping her cunt, she collected his cum and raising it to her lips, she sucked on it and fell to the bed, satisfied beyond belief, she nearly fell asleep, exhausted from the long sex bout she just finished with Sam.

He slowly pulled out and her cunt made a slurpy sucking sound when he pulled out. Slipping beside her me smiled down at her; "My god Ms. Crocker, you should quit your job as a counselor and go into becoming a sex surrogate. I've learned more tonight from you, than all of my past sexual encounters combined!"

Emma smiled weakly at him, reaching down her tiny hand wrapped around the cum coated cock; "I have a sneaky suspicion you had a more sexual experiences than you led on to having. Don't worry your secret is safe with me, but I think we need to meet a lot in the next couple of weeks before we hook up with Vinn and Marley, what do you think?"

"Oh fuck Emma, this night just keeps getting better and better. I agree, but I better take a quick shower and head home or my mother will be calling the authorities looking for me!"

Good thinking, but I expect you back here tomorrow night so we can continue our lessons, now get!"

Across town while all this was going on Marley opened the door and Vinn slipped in before any of the neighbors could see him. Turning he looked at her from head to toe; "Oh my god Marley your get-ups are getting kinkier and kinkier. Don't get me wrong, I just love it; she was dressed like a sexy French maid from the short satin skirt with the tiny white ruffled panties, up to the white lacy apron, without the top of the dress. On her head was a tiny white lace cap, her long auburn hair was in a ponytail and wrapped in a bun behind the cap. Her lips were glistening with a bright red, wet lip-gloss.

Marely smiled at him, curtsied and whispered, "Please come into the living room sir, I have a surprise for you!"

Vinn followed Marley and stopped dead in his tracks as he spotted his surprise. Seated on the sofa was Kitty Milde dressed in her cheerleading uniform. Her feet were bare and her legs were crossed, her tiny skirt did little to hide the moist spot between her legs, she was sporting a thick camel-toe. As always her super long light blonde hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail.

Marley giggled; "Well sir, what do you think of your surprise?"

"I'm a little disappointed in you Ms. Marley. I think you should have consulted me before introducing another person to our intimate gathering. Now go get me a drink and come back and lay over my lap for your punishment!"

Marley's hand shot to her mouth; "Oh no sir, not a spanking please. I was just trying to please you another way, I'm so sorry sir!"

"No need to complain Ms. Marley, now go get my drink and come back for your punishment!" He looked over at Kitty and she was squirming on the sofa, she was totally turned on by the role-playing going on before her. As Marely left the room, Vinn kicked off his shoes stripped off his pants and shorts, his cock was already getting stiff and Kitty's eyes bugged out and she licked her full red lips as she couldn't rip her eyes from the monster he was sporting. He sat down close to Kitty, but far enough away to allow Marley to lay over his thighs for her discipline.

Marley stopped and stared at Vinn's cock standing straight up as she nearly dropped his drink. Biting her lower lip she reached out her hand; "Here is your drink sir. I think I'm going to have a difficult time lying down for my spanking with your thing standing straight up!"

He smiled; "Don't you worry dear, just come here and I'll make sure it doesn't poke you, well at least not now!"

She blushed and giggled; "Alright sir, I trust you, but I still do not think I deserve a spanking!"

He shook his head from side to side; "You just added two extra slaps for arguing with me Ms. Marley, now assume the position or I'll add more!"

She whimpered and very slowly leaned over his thighs, her hands rested on Kitty's thighs. Her ass cheeks tightened as his hand left her butt; she knew what was coming next, whack, whack, whack. Marley's ass wiggled and she ground her pussy against Vinn's thighs. She looked up at Kitty who was staring at Marley's ass. She whipped her head around when she felt Vinn dragging her ruffled panties down. Her alabaster ass was pink, but Vinn wanted it red. Whack, whack, whack, over and over again his hand came down and her ass cheeks were now beet red. He slipped his hand between her thighs and she was leaking down her thighs and onto his lap.

I'm very disappointed with you Ms. Marley, you stained my legs with your juices, maybe your friend here would like to lick them up, you can help her!"

Marely slid to the floor and grabbed Kitty's wrist; "Come on down here Kitty and help me. The sooner we get him cleaned off, the sooner we get a prize, right sir?"

Vinn nodded down at the two ladies and Kitty slid down alongside Vinn, while Marley was between his legs; "You clean that one, I'll clean the other one."

Both ladies looked up at Vinn with those blue and dark brown eyes. Their tongues slipped out and began flicking at the juices Marley had left there.

Kitty looked over at Marley; "Mmmmmm Marley, if I knew you tasted this good I would have tried you out a lot sooner!

Vinn looked down at her; "Aw how about a little less talking and a little more licking down there!"

Kitty lapped up all of the juices on one leg and leaned over running her full large tits across his clean thigh and helped Marley clean the other one spotless. Once clean she looked up and staring at Marley moved forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her tongue flicked out and cleaned the remnants' of her cunt juices.

Marely slowly drew back and reaching up popped the band holding Kitty's long silky blonde hair from its restraint. Combing her fingers through it, she fisted her hands in it and pulled her face to hers and kissed her, but with more urgency. Her tongue flicked out and danced along Kitty's lips and slipped into her mouth. Finding her tongue they fought back and forth.

Marley pulled back and with her hands still tangled in Kitty's long hair. She forced her down to Vinn's cock; "Lick it, lick it up and down, get it all wet so I can suck it down my throat!"

Kitty grabbed his cock and holding it in her fist she picked it up and began licking up and down the underside. She sucked his cum filled balls into her mouth and her tongue flicked out at it. Popping them out of her mouth, she continued to flick her tongue out teasing his balls, all along her hand stroked his cock. She moved to the sides and top and had it dripping with her saliva.

Marely nudged her aside and planting her lips on the head looked at Kitty; "Watch this Kitty, Vinn taught me well!" Keeping her eyes on Kitty she slowly slid down on his thick, fat shaft. Inch by inch it disappeared into her hot oral cavity. She worked her lips like a fish and another two inches was enveloped. Her nostrils flared as she went deeper on his cock and her tongue flicked out and teased his nuts when she took the last inch into her mouth

Kitty shook her head, "My god Marley, you should quit school and head out to California, with your body, your bi-sexuality and the way you can suck cock, without a doubt you could be a super-star in the porn industry!" She turned to Vinn who was sitting back on the sofa nodded his agreement. He reached out for Kitty and swiping her unruly blonde tresses from her back, he found the zipper on the back of her cheerleader outfit. He tugged it down and it was so tight, it didn't move once Vinn had it down to the pleated skirt. He noticed her bare back and knew she wasn't wearing a bra. He was drooling just imaging sucking on those large firm tits she was sporting. He slid his hands onto her silky tight back; he drew his hands up to her shoulders drawing the tight outfit off her body. He tugged the dress down her arms and pulling at it; it cleared her large tits and dangled around her tiny waist and full rounded hips. Like a fish to water, he was drawn to her tits and palming them, he tugged at her huge aureoles and firm thick nipples.