Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty leaned into Vinn pressing her tits harder against his hands. She threw her long sexy hair over her shoulder and froze as she watched Marley slide up and down his fat stiff cock.

Saliva was dripping from Marley's lips and chin as she worshiped Vinn's cock, she couldn't get enough of it. She looked up into her eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes and it made him shiver.

Kitty wanted some of that cock; her mouth watered just thinking about shoving half as much as Marley did into her mouth. Wiggling out of Vinn's grasp, she slid to the floor beside Marley; "Can I try some of that Marley? Why don't you slip out of that outfit and get up there and give Vinn something to play with!" She flashed Marely her patented smile and Marley nodded and pulled her mouth off his cock. Her lips were swollen from the vigorous sucking she had inflicted on Vinn's cock.

Marely stood before Vinn and he closed his eyes and moaned as Kitty wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock, she couldn't go down on him like Marley did, but she used her tongue and hands to her advantage. As her mouth came up her hands pumped up and down, twisting her fingers around his cock. Her long silky, unruly hair whipped around his thighs and it was so thick and long, it completely hid his crotch, cock and thighs.

Vinn had to follow his senses seeing he couldn't watch her. He looked up and watched Marely untie the apron from around her neck. The apron fell to the floor and she stood there dressed only in a tiny pleated satin skirt, without her ruffled panties which Vinn had removed earlier, her tight ass and glistening pussy was staring him in the face. He reached out for her and she came willingly; "Leave the skirt on Marley; you look so fucking hot in that!"

She kicked off her heels and climbing up onto the sofa, she threw one leg over his upper body and leaning forward presented him with her pussy. She let out a gasp when his hands slid under the tiny skirt and gripping her tight ass, pulled her pussy up to his mouth. He stabbed his tongue out and she let out a grunt when he found her erect clit and began flicking it back and forth several times. She threw her head back and let out a shiver as she started cumming. She was close before as she played with her pussy while she deep throated Vinn.

Kitty, just like Marley had saliva running down her chin as she worshipped Vinn's cock. She got to her feet; she wiggled out of her cheerleader outfit that was hanging from her hips and tight ass. She straddled Vinn's cock and grabbing ahold of his cock, stuffed it into her fat-lipped cunt. She sank down onto it and let out a scream as she started cumming immediately. She wrapped her arms around Marley's slim waist and as Vinn ate her pussy, Kitty shoved her tongue deep between Marley's gorgeous ass cheeks and sank her tongue into Marley's ass hole.

Marely let out a grunt and began thrusting her hips back and forth as she tried to get both tongue to fuck her two holes. She played with her rock-hard nipples as she sucked in her breath and tightened her grip on Vinn's head with her thighs as she started cumming again.

Marely was so weak, her legs began to give way and Vinn guided her to the sofa. He now had free reign to fuck Kitty and he did just that. Gripping her gorgeous ass cheeks in his hands he began to guide her up and down on his cock. They worked in unison and as she slammed down, he pushed upward. They were fucking faster and faster and Vinn slammed up into her harder and deeper. He couldn't hold off after the fantastic blow-jobs from the two students, he had to cum. Just as he started shooting his potent cum into her pussy, he heard her let out a loud scream and she bathed his cock with her own cum.

Kitty covered in sweat collapsed against Vinn and he held her until she calmed down and stopped cumming. She slipped off of Vinn and fell to the sofa beside him.

Marely now recovered from her orgasm was ready for round two. Sliding between Kitty and Vinn, she alternated between sucking his cock clean and licking Kitty's cum filled cunt clean.

After a few minutes all three of them were ready to go again and that they did well into the wee hours of the morning.

Over the next two weeks, Vinn and Marely fucked nearly every night. She brought Kitty and a couple of the other girls from the Glee Club to join them. Sometimes when she was extra horny, she would come alone and that way she could have Vinn all to herself.

Across town Emma was meeting with Sam nearly every night too and she tried to get a night where she could meet with Vinn, but he was either busy with Marley or she was entertaining Sam. She finally got to talk to Vinn one day during lunch; "Finally, do you have any idea how many times I've tried to get in touch with you? I don't know about you Vinn, but Sam is wearing my ass out! Not that I'm complaining, I can't believe he didn't have any experience, he really knows what he's doing and I think it's time to bring the two of them together!"

He smiled and leaned in close to Emma; "You have to keep it at a whisper Emma, we don't want the other teachers to hear us. I agree, Marley has turned into a sex maniac and from what you tell me about Sam, I think they were made for each other. God you look hot today Emma, I can just imagine Sam fucking you, I'm jealous!"

"You, I'm the jealous one Vinn, I can just see Marley riding that gorgeous cock of yours, oh fuck all of this hot talk is getting me wet! So when are we getting these two lovebirds together?"

"I was thinking Friday. I could bring Marely over to your place. I want to make her wait, I sort of have her as a submissive, not all the time, but when I feel like it, we both enjoy it. I was thinking we'd make her watch!"

Emma's eyes went wide and a sly smile crossed her lips; Watch, watch what Vinn?"

He laughed a little too loud and a couple of the other teachers looked their way; "That was a good one Ms. Crocker, I'll have to remember that one!" Leaning in he whispered; "Yeah Emma, I'll make her watch. Wouldn't you like to have her sit in a chair and watch Sam and I both fuck you at the same time?"

She licked her lips and her lips parted and she looked as sexy as hell as her breathing got a little heavier; "Oh yeah Vinn, I'd like that, noooooo I'd love that. Oh fuck Vinn, there is no way I can wait till Friday, I'll wear Sam out tonight just thinking about the two of you fucking me! I'm not going to tell him about Friday, it will be a surprise. Oh shit lunch is over and I never got to eat, not only that, you've gotten me so fucking hot, I'll be in the bathroom fingering myself to get the edge off!"

"Mmmmm I'd love to see that Emma, I got to go too, see you Friday at six, okay?"

"Oh yeah Vinn, I can't wait!

Friday Emma hurried home and took a long soaking bath; she had her hair clipped up seeing she washed it this morning. She came twice playing with herself just thinking about Sam and Vinn fucking her at the same time.

Climbing out of the tub, she dried off and looked in her closet for something sexy to wear. She smiled when she spotted her Halloween costume, her Snow White outfit, slipping into a pair of white lacy panties, she slipped into the Snow White dress minus a bra, why put it on, just to have it taken off, not that she needed it anyways. Zipping it up she smiled into the mirror, the outfit although it was supposed to be innocent, was anything but. Her nipples poked nicely against the tight blue fabric of the top of the dress. She applied a deep red lip-gloss and unclipping her hair, she tousled it about and the curls and waves hung down smartly to her shoulders and below.

Just then the doorbell rang and Emma hurried down the hall to the front door. Opening it she saw Vinn and Marley standing there, Vinn had a bottle of wine and handing it to her said; "This was Marley's idea, seeing tomorrow isn't a school night she told her mother she was staying with a friend."

Marley was carrying a tiny overnight bag and shrugging her shoulders looked down at the shorter Emma; "I hope you don't mind, I brought along a change of clothes and something to change back onto when I go home."

She hugged the much taller senior; "Sure Marley, if you want to change the bathroom is down the hall, second door on your right."

Marley hurried down the hall and Vinn and Emma headed to the livingroom. Vinn opened the bottle of wine and just as Emma brought the wine glasses into the room, the doorbell rang. Emma put the glasses down and went to the door, opening it, Sam stood there; "Hello gorgeous, oh my god, if you don't look like a redheaded Snow White, I don't know who does!"

He reached for her, but she scooted aside so he could see Vinn in the livingroom; "We have a guest, so be nice. If you play your cards right Sam, maybe the two of you can have me at the same time!"

"Oh fuck Emma, don't talk like that unless you really mean it. You turn me on so much already; talking like that and I have to restrain myself from attacking you right here by the front door!"

"Calm down stud, come and see who your partner may be." They walked into the room and Sam stopped dead in his tracks; "Hi Vinn, nice to see you outside the Glee Club room."

Just then Marley came out of the bathroom, she was dressed in a silky white blouse, it was see-through and her cupcake sized breasts were clearly visible through the white material, her dusty nips were poking through and were a lot darker. Below that she had a long flowing paisley skirt, it was down nearly to her ankles and as she moved it flowed about her long, shapely legs, what made it even more alluring was it had a slit up on thigh, nearly to her waist. She had put her hair up in a tight bun and her long graceful neck was exposed. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Sam standing there with his mouth open. She looked from Vinn, to Emma and back to Sam; "What are you doing here Sam?"

His mouth closed and he looked at Emma and back to Marley; "Funny, I was just going to ask you the same thing Marley!"

Vinn stood up and moved between the two of them, looking at one, then the other spoke up; "Emma and I both know you really like one another. I think you both know Emma and I have been coaching you two. Well we think you two are ready to get off the dock and jump into the deep water, what do you think?"

Emma stood up and moved over to Sam; "Don't you worry Sam, what I talked about is still on the table, right Vinn?"

He looked at her and remembered the discussion they had in the school lunchroom; "Threesome?"

She nodded and he smiled; "Oh yeah, it's a go for sure, Marley get your ass over here and sit in that chair over there, who told you it was okay for you to wear something so sheer?"

She smiled and played along; "I'm sorry sir, please don't discipline me!"

He shook his head from side to side; "No wine for you young lady, you must sit there without speaking or you will be spanked. Maybe we'll let you join us if you're contrite and follow Emma and my direction!"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"I SAID NO SPEAKING!" he yelled out to her as she put her head down and took a seat. All three of them could see she was excited as her nipples got even harder and poked invitingly against the sheer material of her blouse.

Emma sat on the sofa between Sam and Vinn and as they finished off the bottle of wine, Vinn got up to open another one. Emma slid closer to Sam and running her hand up and down his form fitted black t-shirt. Sliding her hand down to his jeans, she popped it open and reaching in, fished out his cock and sitting back, she stroked it to full length.

Marley let out a groan when she saw how long his cock was and as Vinn returned with the bottle of wine, he heard Marley. Placing the bottle of wine on the cocktail table, he turned to Marley, putting out his hand for her, he urged her to stand up; "Were you not told not to make a sound? Now bend over and accept your punishment!"

She let out a gasp and bit her lower lip, but did as she was told without making a sound. Lying over his lap, she felt her skirt being raised to her waist, she could feel his stiff cock poking her in the belly as he saw she wasn't wearing panties; "Oh Marley, you really have been bad, where are your panties?" She didn't reply and he chuckled; "Very good Ms. Rose, you may answer!"

She smiled to herself; "I must have forgotten them when I changed earlier in the bathroom sir, I'm sorry!"

"Oh you'll be sorry young lady!" Whack, his hand came down and he heard Sam, Emma and Marley let out a groan. Over and over again his hand came down and when he stopped her gorgeous ass was a bright red.

Emma and Sam were breathing heavily as her hand stroked him faster and faster, he was on the verge of cumming when Emma stopped and walked over to Vinn and Marley. Kneeling beside Marley she placed her hands on Marley cheeks, cupping them softly, she gave her a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Her hands went to Marley's red-hot ass cheeks, she gently caressed them and stood up and putting her hand out to Vinn whispered; "Fuck the wine Vinn, time to hit the sheets, I need to get fucked hard and right now!"

Vinn stood up, placing Marley on her feet; "You can come into the bedroom with us Marley, but you have to sit in the chair and keep quiet, understand?"

She nodded and followed Emma and Vinn. Sam was ahead of the two of them; his cock was sticking straight out bouncing up and down. He was naked and laying on the bed when the three of them entered the room. He was propped up in the pillow slowly stroking his long cock.

Behind her Vinn quickly stripped and jumped on the bed and took a stop on the other end of the bed. He motioned to Marley; "You go sit on that overstuffed chair. I want you to keep quiet or you will be punished again, just sit there and watch!"

Emma started to act coy. She placed her index finger between her lips and pulling down on her bottom lip; she swayed from side to side, her Snow White outfit swayed with her. She slid her hand down over her tented chest and down to her belly. Going lower she grabbed the bottom of her dress with both hands and raised it a couple of inches, her luscious, trim thighs tantalized both Vinn and Sam. The skirt wet higher and she looked startled; "Oh my, I was being a bad girl, I showed you both my panties!" Her dark green eyes were smoking now and she licked her glistening lips over and over again as she sucked on her index finger again; "My, my look at those two large cocks Marley, do you think you can handle them? Mmmmm I'm sure going to try, my little pussy is getting all wet just thinking about stuffing Vinn's fat cock in my tiny cunt! Oh my look at how Sam strokes his cock, my puckered hole is just itching to feel it slide in and fuck me really, really deep. I want to have them both in my two holes down here at the same time!" She patted her belly and ass at the same time! "Vinn, Sam, do you want me to strip and join you on the bed? Would you like me to suck your cocks so they'll fit in my tiny holes? I know I can get them nice and wet with my saliva, I just love sucking on big cocks, don't you Marley? I know you can go really deep, I want you to teach me to do that so I can to that to these two studs and Will too! Mmmmm, I can't wait to deep throat Will, I know he'll love to know how I learned to do that, maybe you can fuck him later, would you like to do that Marley?"

All she did was nod and spreading her legs, she threw them over the arms of the chair and yanked her skirt up to her waist; she was slowly petting her pussy!

Vinn let out a groan as he watched Marley diddling her large erect clit; "Come on Emma, quit teasing us! Strip and join us on the bed!"

She giggled and cupped her titties through her braless top. She reached behind her and slowly drew the zipper down. At her waist she undid the large black belt buckle and shaking her shoulders the dress fell to the floor in one swift movement. She stood there in panties and low heeled patent leather black shoes. She kicked off her shoes and the tiny redhead turned around and with her back to the bed, she bent over and slowly drew her panties down over her tiny taut, bubble butt. She kicked the panties away and reached back and stroked her ass cheeks and ran her finger up and down her dripping slit. "Mmmm Sam, would you like to spank my ass just like Vinn did to Marley?"

He let out a grunt and moaned out; "Oh fuck yeah Emma could I?"

She giggled and slid closer to the bed; "Maybe later, I want those two cocks too bad and I really can't wait, look out boys here I come!"

Before she could finish the comment, Vinn and Sam reached out and pulled her to the bed between the two of them. Sam and Vinn each latched onto one of her mouth sized tits. Vinn drew as muck of her tit flesh into his mouth while Sam covered the tip of the other one and began flicking his tongue back and forth across the firm, stiff tip. Sam's hand drifted down her body to her tight pussy, but Vinn already beat him to the punch.

Vinn had two fingers stuffed deep in her pussy, his fingers were dripping with her juices and she was humping his hand, her head was rolling around as she came closer and closer to cumming. She let go then Sam bit down on her nipple and Vinn moved to her swollen lips and covered hers with his own.

They swapped spit as Emma raced over the crest and came crashing down with her first of numerous orgasm this week-end. Emma squirmed around on the bed and was licking up and down Vinn's fat cock while she presented Sam with her dripping cunt. She let out a loud groan as she felt Sam attack her cunt as if he never saw it before. Emma drew off of Vinn's cock and looked across the room at Marley who had her skirt up around her waist. She had three fingers up her tight, juicy cunt. Her juices were flowing down between her tight ass cheeks as she kept her eyes plastered on the threesome on the bed.

"Mmmmmmmm Marley, don't you just love sucking on Vinn's stiff cock, I sure know I do! Marley you have to teach me how to deep throat this monster! Oh fuck, you should feel how good Sam's tongue feels buried deep in my pussy!"

Vinn guided her head up and down as she licked and stroked his cock with her lips, tongue and hand. Her other hand was clutching at Sam's head as he ate her out. Vinn watched Marley and with the way Emma was working over his cock, he knew he wouldn't be lasting long and he wanted to cum in her pussy, not her mouth. Grabbing her by her arms he drew her off his cock. She protested vigorously, but was silenced immediately when he pulled her over his body and shoved his cock into her extremely tight cunt.

Emma wrapped her arms around Vinn's neck and began sliding her cunt up and down his stiff cock. She was close to cumming again and she locked her mouth to his as they clamped their mouths tightly together. Their tongues darted back and forth and Emma picked up the pace, slapping her tight ass against his meaty thighs.

Sam came up behind her and reaching down swiped his hands over her oozing cunt. With his fingers covered in her cum juices, Sam shoved first one and then a second finger up her puckered hole.

Emma screamed out against Vinn's mouth as she let go with another orgasm. She groaned and voiced her disapproval when Sam pulled his fingers out of her asshole, but screamed out and went directly into yet another, even stronger orgasm when Sam shoved, without warning, his cock into her ass.

Sam held her hips steady as he shoved his cock inch by inch into her tiny body. He held her steady as she bucked forward and backwards as she worked both Vinn and his cock deeper and deeper into her two tight holes.

Emma leaned over Vinn even further as she fed him her tits and he lapped and sucked on the twin firm mounds. This gave Sam easier access to her ass and she did this on purpose. She felt Sam's balls slapping against her ass. She was nearing another orgasm and she turned her head towards the chair, she groaned even louder as she looked at the totally naked Marley who was fisting herself. She motioned for Marley to come over to her and in a trance Marley did as she was told.