Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Marley straddled Vinn's upper body and almost instantly had Emma's hands gripping her tight ass while Emma buried her tongue in her dripping snatch.

When Sam and Vinn saw this, they both lost it and began shooting their creamy loads in her pussy and ass. They came so hard what her holes were filled and began seeping out from around their cock. Sam totally spent; fell back and rolled over and watched as Emma rose and fell on Vinn's still shooting cock.

Emma rolled off of Vinn when he finally finished cumming. Sam and Vinn's creamy loads were flowing out of her holes and Marley had to have some of that.

Marley climbed over Vinn and planted her mouth over Emma's dripping cunt; she licked up what was flowing out. Spreading Emma's ass cheeks she sucked at the cum trapped in her other hole. Marley let out a loud grunt when she felt Emma resume eating her pussy and was rewarded with Emma shoving a couple of fingers in her cunt and a thumb up her ass that was wiggling above her. She screamed out loud when she felt a cock enter her pussy from behind. Raising her head and looking back she looked at a smiling Sam as he pumped his cock deeper and harder into her pussy. Looking back she stared at Vinn's cock, it was once again stiff, still covered on Emma's cunt juices. Without thinking she craned her neck and took him into her mouth. She lapped away at the creamy cum Emma had deposited there and she screamed around his cock as she came around Sam's cock.

The two men fucked away at Marley from opposite direction. Seeing they had both just came recently, they were going to last quite a while. They pumped in and out of her relentlessly as Marley came countless times. After ten minutes they were still going strong, sweat was dripping from every pore. Marley was propped up by the two cocks pounded her mouth and pussy. She screamed around Vinn's cock as she came again and when she felt Sam swell and start to cum in her she nearly collapsed.

Just then Vinn pulled his cock from her mouth and shot his load all over her face. It dripped down her face, down her neck and onto her tits. She moaned when she looked down and Emma had slipped out and started licking Vinn's cum from Marley's gorgeous body.

This was just the start of the week-end and both Sam and Vinn had already cum twice. Marley and Emma came countless times and although it was just over ten, they all fell asleep.

Vinn woke up in the middle of the night, Emma's lips were wrapped around his cock and Marley was beside her sucking on Sam's cock. She was giving Emma tips to her on deep-throating, but even though she didn't quite get the hang of it, she was taking him a lot deeper than before. When he saw Marley taking Sam down to the root and saw he shoot his load all over Marley's face, he came too, deep into Emma's belly.

In the morning Vinn woke up to the sound of laughing. Climbing out of bed he stumbled into the bathroom where he watched Marley and Emma soaping each other up, more caressing and squeezing than cleaning. When their lips met and he saw Marley's hand slide down and saw two fingers disappear into her suds covered pussy, he got extremely hard. He left the bathroom leaving them to enjoy each other without interference from him or Sam who was still sleeping.

Vinn went into the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee and started breakfast, twenty minutes later, two freshly washed ladies came into the kitchen dressed only in towels about their bodies and smaller ones about their heads.

After breakfast their finally got Sam out of bed and pushed him into the shower. While he was showering Vinn got Emma and Marley out of their towels and with the three of them in the middle of the bed, Vinn had Emma brush Marley's long auburn hair while he brushed her shorter, but just as beautiful red locks.

Marley started getting turned as while Emma brushed her long auburn hair, her hands brushing against more than her hair. Marley turned and kissed Emma as Emma's hands began tweaking her nipples and rubbing her own small tits against Marley's back.

Emma let out a gasp as Vinn dropped the brush and began sucking at the nape of her neck and nibbling at her earlobe. Emma reached back and began stroking Vinn's cock and before long she was twisting around and sucking and licking at his cock.

Just then Sam came out all squeaky clean and began playing with Marley's tits. Standing before Marley she reached out and stroked his cock. She slipped to the floor and took his cock down her throat and before long the four of them were all on the bed fucking the entire day away.

After they napped, they got up and Emma and Marley fixed dinner while Sam and Vinn made a wine run. After dinner the four of them ended up naked in front of the fire where they were all locked together on a wild oral bout that ended up with Sam and Vinn sucking Marely and Emma doggy. They switched off and continued switching back and forth the entire night.

Sam and Vinn were worn out by Emma and Marley, so they retired to the bed where Emma and Marley spend the next hour or two making love to one another.

Marley feel asleep worrying about the predicament she was in, wondering if she could follow through with her assignment. She knew she would, Sam and her were too invested in the project.

Sunday morning came early and Marley gave Vinn and Emma one last fantastic fucks before having Sam drive her home.

Vinn felt uneasy as he watched the two teens leave Emma's house. The two of them seemed way too good at fucking, even better than Emma and him. Emma and Vinn took a long relaxing bath together. After Emma and Vinn dried each other off the two of them ended up in bed where they made tender and intense love together. They didn't voice things, but they wondered if this was real and wondered if they should tell Will or just part when he returned.

Monday in school both Marley and Sam were absent; when Emma and Vinn tried contacting them at home found both numbers were disconnected. Emma stopped by Marley's house and Vinn by Sam's house, but found both places empty and locked up tight. They met up at her place and had a quiet non-sexual evening together. They both wondered what was going on, but ended up falling asleep on her sofa.

Tuesday everything hit the fan and a flock of reporters were at the school when Emma and Vinn got to school. They rushed Vinn and pushed the microphone in his face; "Is it true about the reports in the Cleveland Plain Dealer about the unchecked sex going on between teachers, counselors and students?"

Shocked Vinn replied' "No Comment!" Rushing into school he walked past Emma's office where she was crying uncontrollably; "What the hell is going on Emma?"

She tossed him the Plain Dealer and on the bottom half of the front page was an article written by one of their ace reporters. Marley Rose and her partner Sam Evans. It went on to say how they posed as seniors in high school even though they were twenty-four and twenty-five respectively. He continued to read and all of his and Emma's torrid going-ons. Vinn was crushed and dropping the paper on Emma's desk he turned and headed back out to his car. On the way out he heard Josie Sylvester screaming his name; "You're finished here Vinn. Don't even step foot back in this school ever again! You may want to take that slut Crocker with you, she's through too!"

He headed home and stayed there for two days without leaving his room. Marley, Sam, Emma and Will all called, but he refused to take any of their calls. Over and over again his mother and Kurt's father tried to speak with him, but he refused to let them in. He did contact the computer geek in school, his old classmate Artie. Artie walked him through what he needed to do with an e-mail he wanted to send. Artie tried to console him, but Vinn wouldn't have any of that.

After speak with Artie, when Vinn's mother and step-father left the house, Vinn snuck out and headed to the seedy side of Akron and made a buy of some drugs. He stopped at the drug store and picked up some sleeping pills and his last stop was at the liquor store where he picked up a good bottle of scotch. Heading back more, he locked himself away on his room and sitting before his computer he began typing, the first message was to Quinn; "Quinn, you were my first betrayal by a female. While I was naïve when it came to women and sex in high school, you deceived me. We spent time in a hot tub and you had sex with Buck and became pregnant. The betrayal was telling me that the time we spent in the hot tub made you pregnant. You convinced me the baby was mine. Although we eventually became friends again, I still think what you did was despicable and was the first nail in my casket! Goodbye"

The second message was to Rachel; "Rachel you were the love of my life! I would have done anything for you and I did! I put my life on hold and moved aside so you could follow your dream without having you worry about how I was doing. I went into the army to become something, but when I was injured and washed out, I came back to you in New York City. You without a doubt were my biggest mistake, I gave you my heart and you stomped on it. When you had the chance you tossed me aside like garbage and threw your affair with a gigolo in my face. I loved you and I regret it, if you feel bad now about what happened, I really do not care and you deserve to feel like a lot of this is your fault, because it is. You put the biggest and most hurtful nail in my casket. Goodbye!

Vinn's third message went to Emma; "My dear Emma Crocker, I am so, so very sorry for getting you caught in the middle of all of this. You have the heart of a saint and what we did together was out of love to help two people and it was turned around to look sorted and filthy! It was anything but that. I only wish that what Sam and Marley did will come back to haunt them in the afterlife. You are truly a GOOD person and do not deserve what happened. I cannot write Mr. Bruester, but please let him know I am truly sorry for getting you mixed in the middle of all of this, Have a happy life Emma and I love you in a very special way, goodbye!"

Vinn's next message went to Josie Sylvester; "Josie, you are without a doubt the meanest most self-centered person I've ever met. You are one sorry excuse for a human being and even though you didn't put a nail in my coffin, you surely succeeded in helping the others who did to push me over the edge, Just let it be known by the time you read this a detailed list of rules you have violated on school property has been sent to the school district offices, goodbye!"

Vinn's last message went to Marley Rose, it was difficult to find her E-mail address, but found it at the Cleveland Plain Dealer; "To you Ms. Rose, you are a snake and a whore! Out of the goodness of my heart and the same goes for Ms. Crocker. You may think we took advantage of two high school students, but you sought us out to help you! You spun your web and sucked us in and in the end turned it all around for the sake of a story. I hope you are satisfied, I hope you know you ruined two people's lives along with Mr. Bruester too. I hope to see you in hell, because of what I'm going to do now, I know that is where I will be, waiting for you, God forgive me, but I must end it all! Just remember you are the last nail in my coffin, goodbye you snake!"

Artie walked him through how to send an E-mail, and how to have it sent with a two hour delay. Two hours would be long enough for the drugs, sleeping pills and alcohol to take effect. Vinn hit the send button and saw the delay begin. Sitting back in his bed he swallowed the drugs and sleeping pills, more than enough to do the job. He washed them all down with nearly half of the bottle of scotch and lying back waited for the mixture to take effect. As his eyes closed, his last image was the smiling face of Emma Crocker and with his last breath he remembered the last night where they fell asleep on her sofa, it was over.

Rachel saw the e-mail flash; she read it and called Kurt in. Kurt rushed to the phone and called his father. As his father listened to Kurt, he dropped the phone and kicking down Vinn's door, he found he was too late. He called EMT, but knew it was too late.

Emma, Quinn and Ms. Rose also contacted Vinn's household, but they too were too late, the delay worked.

Rachel was distraught and went into a serious depression. The director and producer of Funny Girl were ineffective in getting Rachel out of her funk. Kurt tried, Santana tried along with Dani, but nothing helped. What Vinn set out to accomplish, to make her suffer worked.

After the funeral, Rachel returned to New York City. She put on her trench coat and stepping out of her apartment just walked. She walked and walked and walked. She finally looked up to see where she was and she found herself in a part of the city unfamiliar to her. She found a nearby corner bar. Entering the bar the entire bar turned silent, she found herself in an all-black cliental bar.

She suddenly felt scared to death and at the same time incredibly excited! She walked over to the bar and pulling her hand out of her pocket, she pulled a couple twenties out, she slid it across the bar and whispered; "Please give me some whiskey and don't stop until I use up all of this!

One of the large black men came up to Rachel and looked her up and down; "My, my aren't you a pretty little thing. Would you mind if a few of my friends and I joined you? We could take a table over there in the back and we'll even pay for the drinks!"

Rachel looked him up and down and her pussy immediately started to moisten; "Sure why not, I'm trying to forget my past couple of years, what better way than looking down into a bottle of booze!" She walked over to the table and opened her trench coat. One of large black guys took her coat from her shoulders and placed it on the chair; he whistled as he looked her up and down; "Lady, what is a fine looking lady like you doing in a place like this?"

She flashed him a large smile as she tossed her long chocolate brown hair over her shoulder; "I was really, really depressed and just started walking, I live a mile from Broadway, how far did I walk and where the hell did I end up, if you don't mind telling me?"

He shook his head; "Shit you walked about four miles, you're in Harlem where all of us black men are. We love entertaining white women! You ever been with a black man? What's your name sweet thing?"

She flashed him a large smile as she placed her hands on her slim hips. She was wearing a flowing white wrap around dress and it ended only halfway down her thighs. Her feet were covered with thigh high leather boots and she looked very, very fuckable to the half-dozen men surrounding her. "Oh hell yeah I've been with black men before. I'm rehearsing for Funny Girl on Broadway and my producer is Max Johnson. Two months ago he seduced me and even since I've fucked him nearly every night, I even entertained a friend or two of his. My name is Rachel, Rachel Berry, remember that name after you fuck me, I'm going to be a star on Broadway!"

She stunned all of them and they got closer to her. The one who asked her the questions placed his hand on her waist and pulled her to his large black body. He took his other hand and running it through her hair, he pulled back on it and she was looking up into his face. He lowered his mouth to hers and gave her a bruising kiss. His tongue darted into her mouth and he was surprised when she fought his and ended up sliding her tongue into his mouth.

Rachel let out a gasp when he grabbed her by the ass and pulled her tightly against his large bulky body. She felt his huge cock pressing against her belly and it was just as large as Max's, if not larger; "Come on stud, stop teasing me and show me what you have, first I want that drink you promised me!"

He poured her a large glass of amber liquid and handed it to her. While she was drinking, he dropped his pants and stood before her, his cock hung halfway down his thighs, it wasn't hard yet, but Rachel would soon change that.

She sipped the drink as her other hand reached down and tried to wrap her hand around it, she barely did this, but what amazed her were the thick large veins up and down and around the large piece of black meat. It made her even wetter thinking of the large dildo with all those bumps on it that Santana used on her, it drove her wild and she knew a real one would be even better. Placing the glass on the table, she sank to her knees; it was where she was going to be a lot over the next several hours. Rachel raised the large piece of meat to her lips, her tongue flicked out and began to run around and around the large black bat he had between his legs. Up and down and all around her tongue went until it was stiff and covered in her saliva. Gripping it harder she began to pump it up and down and looking up at him, she smiled and took the head and several inches into her mouth. She moaned and her hand was torn off his cock and that hand and her other hand were planted over two more black cocks, one was a lot shorter, but nearly as thick, while the other was a lot thinner and close to the same length.

She felt two hands on her head and opening her mouth wider, he began face-fucking her. She gagged slightly, but took all he could give. She stroked the other two cocks in her tiny slim hands and stroked them faster and faster. One let out a groan and shot his heavy load all over her hand and hit her shoulder and ran onto her neck and down between her tits.

The guy she was sucking pulled out of her and pulled her to her feet. Picking up a bar towel, he wiped her neck and upper slopes of her tits clean and looking at the guy who came; "Jake, you are one sick fucker! You can't just cum all over a gorgeous white woman like this until she's been properly sucked and fucked, now get your ass out of here and let a man who can control himself take over. By the way Rachel, my name is Leroy, nice to meet you!" He gripped her by the waist and planted her on the table. Reaching around her waist he found the tie holding her dress together, yanking at it, the dress parted and pulling it from her shoulders she sat there in only her bra, panties and boots.

She reached back and popped open her bra and two of the guys quickly removed it as Leroy pulled her panties off. She was now ready for sex and as she looked at the eight guys around her, she was more than ready and raring to go. She needed to block Finn from her memory, what better way than eight big black cocks!

Leroy spread her thighs and licked for a couple of minutes, but wanted to fuck her before the others tried to.

Rachel was close to cumming already, but as soon as Leroy fed his cock into her dripping cunt, her legs came up and wrapped around his big bulky body. She felt him stretch her cunt wide as he shoved deeply into her. She bit down on his shoulder as she started cumming.

Leroy pulled his cum coated cock out of her pussy and rolled her over on the table. Slapping her on her tight ass, he spread her cheeks and shoved his cock back into her pussy. He pounded in and out of her deeper and harder. Three other cocks were staring her in the face; one was guided to her mouth as the other two were in her hands as she came again.

Over the next three hours all eight men emptied their balls in her mouth, pussy and half of them shot their loads in her tight ass. Cum covered nearly every inch of her body and her gorgeous dark brown locks were loaded with strings of hot creamy black seed. She even serviced two of Leroy's female friends and they ate some of the cum from her pussy and ass, as she did the same to both of them.

Before she left the bar she was allowed to wash down some of the cum that filled her mouth with another large glass of whiskey. They put her dress back on her bruised and battered body; the sexy dress clung to her cum coated body and was now saturated with their cum. She was led outside where Leroy was nice enough to hail her a cab, gave the driver fifty and told him to drive her where she wanted to go.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers