Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at Leroy and whispered; Thank you Leroy, even though I was for a short time free from the thoughts that haunted me, they have returned. Maybe we can meet again one day, just you and I for some one on one fun, bye!"

Before he could reply the cab pulled away, he was unaware of where she lived, but did remember Funny Girl, he was sure to see her there one day. The cab driver arrived at her apartment; she nodded her arrival and stumbled out of the cab and into her place. Luckily she was alone in the apartment where she stripped off her cum coated dress and staggered into the bathroom. She turned on the water and saw her bruised and battered body in the mirror; she slipped into the shower, even though the water was still cool, she stood there and broke down crying once again.

Epilogue:

Quinn was shattered by the e-mail she received from Vinn, she eventually ended up in Los Angeles trying to make a go of her acting career. When it didn't go anywhere, she ended up doing porn and made it big.

Josie Sylvester was investigated for her indiscretions while on school property and was found in violation of all of the issues Vinn had brought to light. She was fired and banned from all schools in Ohio.

Will and Emma eventually were reunited, Will was made principal of Kinsey high school, but Emma wasn't allowed back in the school district, she now is happy being a wife and mother in Akron. Some said it was faith, but Emma's baby boy looked a lot like Vinn did when he was a toddler.

Marley and Sam were doing another undercover investigation in the big city of Chicago; they were investigating a past Senator who before that was a community organizer. They disappeared never to be found, poetic justice all said.

As for Rachel she went onto Broadway and made it big in the lead role of Funny Girl, but she too got what was coming to her. She had to leave Broadway just after a couple of months, she was pregnant and four months later gave birth to twin black boys. Leroy did see her starting in Funny Girl, but when he learned she was leaving due to her condition, he never contacted her again.

The End!