Fantasies & Heartaches Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani let out a screech and giggled out loud, she wrapped her arms and legs around Santana's slim shapely body and squeezed hard; "Oh Santana, I thought I was going crazy, I feel the same way, oh my god Santana, I love you too!" She rolled her over and the two of them were laughing non-stop and suddenly the room went silent. Dani stared down at Santana's lust filled eyes and slowly lowered her lips to hers. They both groaned as they kissed passionately.

Over the next fifteen minutes Dani did to Santana exactly what Santana had done to her. Afterwards she slid up, both of their bodies were covered in sweat and holding each other they drifted off to sleep, just before Dani fell into a slumber, she whispered to Santana; "I love you Santana Lopez!"

Santana, Dani and Rachel all woke up about the same time, two were cuddling together in bliss, while the other woke up confused, ashamed, but sexually satisfied like never before.

Rachel got up from the bed, her limbs tangled with Max's and she smiled when she touched her aching pussy and realized how great she felt, but at the same time wondered if she got the part because of how she allowed Max and Frank have their way with her. She dressed and decided to head home and take a nice long shower and think about what happened and how she was going to deal with her crisis.

A mile or so from where she ran out the door, Santana and Dani stirred and hugged and planted their lips on each other's slowly became aware of what happened last night and wondered if in the light of day would feel the same. Dani rose up and rested her head on her arm and smiled down at Santana; "Come on sleepy-head let's get up and take a shower. I would love to run my soapy hands all over that sexy body of yours!"

Santana laughed out loud as she pulled on Dani's arm and she flopped to the bed. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, Dani was fast on her tail and caught her as she turned on the shower. She spun Santana around and as the water heated, Dani and Santana locked in a heated kiss. Dani broke the kiss and climbed into the shower pulling Santana in after her.

Santana let out a screech as the luke-warm water pelted her body and drenched her long raven locks. She finally recovered and pulled Dani under the water along with her. She hugged her tightly while she tried to get away. She finally stopped struggling and hugged her back.

Both of them added a palmful of liquid soap into their hands and began soaping each other up. Before long they were both covered in loads of suds and caressing each other rather than clean one another. They were both excited beyond words and rinsing each other off climbed out and dried one another and hurried to the bedroom. They had towels wrapped around their long hair and lying on the bed, they both needed a quick release.

Santana was on the bottom, while Dani straddled Santana in a steamy sixty-nine. Santana gripped Dani's ample ass and parting her lips began sucking and lapping wildly at Dani's pussy.

Dani was above her, her mouth was buried between Santana's slim and trim thighs, she was cupping her ass and licked up and down the dark lipped pussy. Her towel came undone and her damp blonde locks were draped over Santana's dark skinned legs. She added a finger and then a second and soon she had Santana creaming all over her face. She wasn't far behind, when Santana slipped one of her long slim fingers up her tight asshole, Dani groaned, grinding her pussy hard against Santana's lips and tongue; she shot her juices down Santana's throat.

Dani rolled off of Santana and they cuddled together. Dani rested her head on Santana's upper chest, she idly twisted a damp lock of Santana's head; "I know things are going really, really quickly here!"

Santana chuckled; "Yeah you can say that again, but I've never felt so sure about someone, as quickly as I have with you Dani. God I love saying your name!"

Dani tipped her head up and Santana lowered hers and they kissed briefly tasting themselves on their lover's lips. "You know Santana I was thinking the same thing and I was thinking I'd very much like to make it permanent, what do you think?"

Santana sprung up; "What are you saying Dani?"

"Well we do live in New York now, same sex marriages are legal. I'm from Texas and you're from Ohio, neither state recognizes same sex marriages, but here in New York, we could do it; what do you think?"

Santana looked lovingly at Dani; "Are you asking me to marry you?"

Dani smiled and nodded and whispered; "Yes. Yes I am Santana, will you marry me?"

Santana wrapped her arms around Dani's naked body and squealed out; "Yes, yes Dani I'll marry you!"

Rachel just stepped out of the shower, her pussy was raw and throbbing and all she could thing about was sucking and fucking Max again and again. Just then Santana came rushing into the apartment; "Where is Kurt, I have something to tell both of you."

Kurt came out of his bedroom and dressed only in boxers flopped down beside Rachel; "Where were you all night Princess, you too Santana?"

Santana was beaming from ear to ear; "I spent the night and morning with Dani and we fell in love. Get this WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

Kurt jumped up; "Get out of town you're not!"

"Yes we are we want the two of you standing up for us!"

Rachel gave her a big hug, deep down she loved Santana too, but she loved cock too much to change teams; "Oh my god Santana, I'm so happy for you. Sure I'll stand up for you. I have some great news too. I'm quitting the restaurant, I got the part, I'm playing Fannie Brice in Funny Girl!'

The three of them jumped up and down and hugged each other for what seemed like forever. Rachel looked at Santana; "So I guess you'll be moving out?"

"I guess so, we haven't set a date yet, but I hope to do it soon."

"I'll be out a lot too; we're going to be in an intense schedule, practicing day and night. We hope to take it on the road in six weeks and then bring it back to Broadway!"

Santana hugged her again; "I need a nap after sucking and fucking Dani all night, see you two later!"

Rachel giggled; "I know what you mean, I had a wild night too, I guess I'll take a nap too."

Kurt turned and headed to the bathroom and yelled over his shoulder; "I'm taking a shower and headed to work, see you there later Santana!"

Over the next two weeks, Santana was never at the apartment other than to change and get a bite to eat. She spent nearly every waking minute with Dani; the wedding was being planned for right after the first of the year.

Rachel was showing signs of fatigue, rehearsing all day long and fucking Max all night long. She couldn't get enough of his big black cock. She was even shared with a couple of Max's black buddies. She loved every minute of it as times taking on Max and two of his friends at the same time.

Back in Akron Ohio, Vinn was dead tired as he tried to keep both Emma and Marley satisfied and it was becoming a chore rather than pleasure. Once he started, he really got into it and he was able to spend a lot more time with Marley when Emma finally began giving sex lessons to Sam.

Emma called Sam into her office after school one day and had him sit sown across from her in her counselor office. "Tell me are you having any issues with anyone in school Sam?"

"No not really Ms. Crocker, why do you ask?"

"Well Sam, I heard from Vinn, he told me you were having issues with Marley Rose, is he correct or did he heard it wrong?"

Sam turned white and looked down at his hands and timidly replied; "Well I guess you could say that, I sort of like her, I like her a lot, but whenever I get within ten feet of her, I become all tongue-tied and freeze up."

"That's what I heard, Marely told Vinn that she really likes you, but thought you were either gay, or didn't like her."

He jumped up; "I AM NOT GAY!" Then in a lower voice whispered out; "I like Marley a lot, I just don't have the confidence to speak to her."

"Well Sam I'd like to help you, but it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss it here." She reached into her desk and pulled out one of her cards; "Here is my address Sam, I expect to see you there tonight at seven. I'll coach you on how to talk to a lady and try to put you at ease, is that acceptable?"

"That would be great Ms. Crocker I'll be there, see you at seven." He stood up and put out his hand to shake her tiny hand. She was surprised by the length of his fingers and suddenly she felt a tingle in her pussy. She remembered reading about long fingers and large cocks.

She hurried home, showered, but on just a hint of make-up along with some red lip-gloss. She slipped into a sheer silky white blouse minus the bra. She also had a lavender pleated skirt on and a tiny pair of black lace bikini panties. She checked her figure in the mirror just as the doorbell rang. She took a deep breath and headed to the front door, opening it she saw a little more confident Sam standing there. He was dressed in a tight black t-shirt and tight fitted jeans. A huge smile broke across his face as he gazed at the tiny, sexy redhead before him. "Right on time Sam, come in and take a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure Ms. Crocker, any soda will be fine!"

"Is Coke okay? While you're here during your lessons, please call me Emma, alright?"

He was grinning from ear to ear; "Coke would be great Emma." He watched her tight compact ass swaying under the pleated skirt and turned red when she turned and caught him looking.

"Ah ha Sam caught you looking, that's okay Sam, it's a way to break the ice." She returned with his drink and took a seat right beside him.

"Okay now Sam, we need to make you more comfortable around woman. Any ideas or suggestions on how we can accomplish this Sam?" She placed her hand on his thigh and squeezed gently and keeping it there without moving it.

Sam swallowed hard and his eyes were darting from her face to her chest, from her chest to her thighs that were slightly parted with her pleated skirt pulled up to about four inches above her knees. He moved his eyes to her hand that moved a couple inches higher, just a few inches from his growing cock.

She licked her lips and could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second; her previous thoughts about his cock matching his long fingers seemed to be coming true. She watched the bulge in his pants grow and she bit her lower lip; "Oh my god Sam, is that a flashlight in your pants or are you happy to see me, tell me Sam!"

He turned a bright red and his head fell back to the back of the sofa. He took a deep breath and letting it out looked at the ceiling; "Oh my Emma, what are you doing to me? This isn't right. What do you want me to do or say, please help me, I'm so confused?"

She took her hand off his thigh and leaned back and mimicked him, looking up at the ceiling she whispered; "First of all, tell me how old you are Sam?"

"Eighteen, I was put back a year when I left California and came here to Ohio. I tried to make up all of the classes I missed, but fell behind. I'll be nineteen just before graduation, why do you ask?"

She giggled and hovered over him; "If you were under eighteen I couldn't do this!" She planted her soft lips on his and pulling away slightly she ran her tiny tongue along his upper lip and sucked on his lower lip and nibbled at it before pulling back and resting her head on the back of the sofa, just like he had done.

Sam rolled his head to the side and as she met his blue eyes with her gorgeous green ones he let out a moan; "Oh Emma, all kinds if thoughts and actions are racing through my head. I'm afraid I might offend you and I don't want you running out screaming!"

She chuckled; "I'm not laughing at you Sam, just what you said was funny." She turned her entire body to face him and reached up and pulled the tie that held her gorgeous red hair in a ponytail, shaking it, her curly and wavy hair tumbled about her face and she smiled when she heard him suck in his breath and let out a tiny moan.

"I told you in my office I wanted you to come here, someplace where we could pursue your apprehension around women. To be blunt Sam, I'm going to kiss you, over and over again until you become comfortable with a female. I know I'm not Marley, but she confided with Vinn and he insured her that the problem wasn't her. She likes you, but after a number of lessons with Vinn, she wants to make sure you're as confident and experienced as she is. Does that answer your questions?"

"Not really Ms. Crocker, as a matter of fact, I now have more questions than I did before. Do you mind answering them?"

"No not at all Sam, again please call me Emma. Calling me Ms. Crocker here in my house makes me feel old, okay shoot!"

He smiled; "I don't think of you as old Emma, as I look at you, I can't believe you really kissed me, I really liked that! Okay, you said Marley was getting lessons from Vinn, what kind of lessons? Another thing is aw well, how are you going to help me become more confident with women?"

She took a deep breath; "I was hoping I didn't have to spell it out for you, but Vinn and Marley have been intimate, more than once and from what he tells me, she's becoming quite the woman. As for helping you, I'll try and make you more confident by having you experience with me the same things Marley is experiencing with Vinn, does that explain things or do I have to really spell it out?"

He looked at her and suddenly the light bulb popped on brightly over his head; "Oh, oh really you mean you and me, together?"

She giggled; "Well Sam only if you want to. I don't want to force myself upon you."

He slid to the edge of the sofa and standing up took her hands and drew her to her feet; "Something like this Emma?" He slid his hands onto both of her cheeks and combing his fingers though her soft, silky red hair slowly tipped her head up towards his and lowered his lips to hers. As their lips met both of their lips parted and their tongue barely touched and flicked back and forth.

Emma pressed her tiny firm body against his and she felt his cock poking against her belly. Their heads backed off and she looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes whispered; "Oh yes Sam, just like that! You are a very, very fast learner. Before long you will be more than ready to woo Marley. Okay Sam, now what do you want to try?"

His confidence was soaring as he reached down and lifted Emma off her feet and began to walk down the hall; "Which bedroom is yours Emma?"

She rested her head on his strong chest; "The second door on the left, just remember, t a k e i t s l o w!!"

He nodded and pushed open the door and very gently placed her sitting up in the middle of the bed. Taking a seat beside her he looked into her searching eyes; "I don't want to rush, could you please help me? I don't want to screw it up!"

She nodded and placed her hands on his chest and slid her hands up and down, she ran them around his shoulders and arms and pulling him closer ran them down his back as her mouth came in contact with his neck. Her tongue flicked out and slowly left a trail of saliva from his collarbone up to his ear. She nibbled at his earlobe and felt him shutter and she could hear his breathing increase. Pulling back she smiled up at him; "Did you like that Sam?"

He nodded and whispered as if he was out of breath; "Oh yesssss Emma, I liked that a lot."

She ran her fingers though his tousled blonde hair; "A woman likes that exact same thing. Just remember it isn't a sprint, it's supposed to be a marathon, hopefully after knowing the female you're with, you learn to cross the finish line at the same time. It doesn't always end up that way, but you try to end up satisfied at the same time. Does that make sense? Sometimes if the man is really good like Vinn is, the lady can finish more than once before the man does. If you'd like you can start, I'll let you know if at any time you're going too fast or not doing something right, okay?"

Sam took a deep breath and let it out; "Okay Emma, I'll try, please be patient with me!" Sam leaned over the sprawled Emma and gently planted tiny soft kisses along her forehead and hairline. As she closed her eyes he did so over her closed eyes. Moving from side to side he covered every inch of her face, softly kissing her cheeks, jawline and chin. When he moved to her ears she let out a gasp and even moaned a little when his tongue flicked out and darted in and around the creases of her ears. Nipping at her earlobes he felt her shutter and Sam smiled as he moved along the nape of her neck and down to the top of her blouse. He moved to the hallow of her neck and back up the nape on the other side of her neck. Rising up he stared down as her and they both licked their lips as he lowered his lips to hers.

Emma parted her lips even further and as their lips met, so did their tongues. Back and forth, back and forth their tongues moved, their lips were grinding from side to side and as they applied more pressure, Emma ran her fingers through his unruly hair and pulled him harder against her mouth.

Sam was proud of himself, he must have passed the first hurdle, because she was shaking and moaning as he worked his tongue deeper into her mouth, fencing with her smaller tongue. He ran his hands though her mass of thick, wavy gorgeous red hair and her moans grew louder. Sam rose up and hovered over her, she opened her eyes and stared up at him, they were sparkling and possessed a hint of lust building in them; "Am I going slow enough Emma, how am I doing?"

"Oh Sam, you're moving at exactly the right speed, a little slow for me, you've really got me going already, really, really well. You're doing just find, just don't get too excited and speed up, at least not yet!" She giggled and ran her fingers though his blonde locks again and pulled his mouth down to hers. Her hands slid down, she raked her nails over his back and reaching the bottom of his t-shirt, drew it up and quickly over his head and tossed it across the bed; "Mmmmm that's better Sam, now please proceed!"

Sam did proceed, he resumed kissing those tiny bow lips and even nibbled at them, he sucked her lower lip between hers and flicked at it with his tongue. Both of their lips were covered in excess saliva and it spurred him on.

He moved back to her chin and down her neck. His palms fluttered over her twin mounds pressed against her sheer blouse. Her perky stiff nipples were like two bright beacons flashing in the night. His fingers closed over them and he squeezed lightly and when he heard her moan, he released the. His fingers plucked at the buttons on her blouse, one by one they popped open and his breathing increased as he caught sight of her exquisite breasts.

Pulling back the material he just knelt there and stared, looking up into her green eyes he whispered; "My god Emma, even though I've seen very few breasts in person, I've seen many of them in adult videos. I have to say without a doubt yours are the most beautiful breasts I've even seen, do you mind if I touch them?"

She smiled up at him; "Be my guest Sam, here let me make it a little easier." She rose up and slipped the blouse off her tiny body, her tits brushed his arm and he jumped like he was burnt. "Here Sam, we better remove these so that beautiful cock of yours doesn't get hurt in those tight pants!" She unzipped his pants and tugging them down, she let out a groan as she caught first sight of his huge cock. It wasn't as thick as Vinn's, but it was longer and it still wasn't completely stiff. She lay back and stretched out her arms; "I'm all yours Sam!"

Laying on his side he slowly began to caress her upper body. Scraping his nails up one arm, across her shoulder and down the other arm, he made Emma squirm. His hands caressed across her tiny flat belly and back up her side and across her upper chest and back down. He went higher, grazing the underside of her firm, high standing tits. He licked his lips as he stared at the twin mounds of alabaster flesh. Although she was on her back, they were firm enough so they didn't flatten out at all. The mounds were topped with bright pink aureoles and even darker pink puckered nipples. His hands slid between her tits and using his knuckles he caressed the inner slopes of them and he heard her gasp.