All Comments on 'Fantasy Becomes Reality'

by dussaulr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
commitment

Why get married ? If you are so stupid as to set it up and then cuckcold yourself by allowing it to continue.She is a liar like so many who say they would always be true. It did'nt take a lot to get her to change her mind eh. Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Agree

with previous comment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good!

I liked it. As a suggestion, this is something you might have her do in a followup story. She goes on a date giving her you a present to upen only when she returns.

When she gets back, she has you feel her oily sperm slick pussy to let you know for sure her lover shot his come in her. She could then be very seductive as she strips and tells you to open the gift, which you do, to find her diaphragm! Being the good willing cuckold husband that you are, she will do so knowing she need not worry and that you will willingly raise as your own a lovechild she might have conceived while with her lover that evening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

I have been in a similar situation and it feels very much like you have described. To anyone leaving negative comments, why are you reading these stories in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
She brings home AIDS

She brings home the AIDs virus and they die

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another dufus husband

Jerking off his little two inch worm while slut has real men...boy I get so tired of these fucking stories and the creeps that write them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wonderful

I am living in same situation. Hurts so good, but always wonder when she dates same guy each week. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimps Will Love This Story

Just more wimp husband stuff. There's nothing new, nothing original in this "story." Actually, I think all of this -- whatever it is -- has appeared on other "stories" before. pass it by, reader. It's not worth your time.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Here's the reality: this story is poor.

Rather too short and not much meat to this wimp story. Meagre characterizations and no plot. Result: bad fiction. No cookie for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn. I Expected a Female Stripper

Based on the subtitle on the index page, I expected that the surprise guest would be a female Stripper. Instead it was just another story about a guy who somehow gets excited by the idea that some other guy is getting his woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
W.T.F.

You are bragging about having a wife who has to fuck other men to be happy. You don't say anything about you getting anything other than her sloppy 2eds. Wow, you really have a life that nobody would want, except Bi or gay guys. I know its fantsey but yours sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No you didnt make her a slut, she made herself a

slut and continues to commit adultry. You provided a man she could accept or deny. She accepted, she committed adultry, and she continues to commit adultry without your permission it seems. She does it on purpose to betray you, to humiliate you, and to break her marriage vows. And you such a half man, let her do these things. Time for her to get the divorce and pursue her life of wanton sex or you to get a divorce and to throw out the trash. Trash is trash, and when tempted she showed what she really was. No woman commits adultry because she is drunk, or she is lonely, or because you are gone to much, or because she is bored. A woman commits adultry because she wants to commit adultry. And having broken her marriage vows and her respect for her husband each time gets easier and easier. Most women acting in this manner have no respect for the husband, themselves, or anyone else. Many of them are mentally ill and some even have a suicide wish for the many STDs, AIDS, and Hep. So quite blaming yourself. She could have made a mistake the first time you knew of but it went to well to have been her first time, putting the panties out the door and locking the door was a clue. She was and is a lying cheating betraying adulterous slut, get rid of her.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
Good short story

Very nice job. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Could be better

Probably would have been better if he jerked off with her panties while watching his woman get nailed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
for him too

he can find a woman/women, and if that bothers her, so what

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimp

He was, is and always will be insecure. Seems he is able to attract beautiful woman and feels the need to have them fucked by other men ... AND THEN TELL HIM ABOUT IT. FOR HIS WIFE, WHAT AN EASY DEAL, SHE GETS ALL THE STRANGE COCK SHE WANTS, AND OFTEN AND THEN ONLY HAS TO TELL THE WIMP THE DETAILS. DO YOU THINK SHE RESPECTS HIM...HELL NO!!!

BY THE WAY, HIS FANTASY WAS TO WATCH, BOTH THE SPANIARD AND HIS WIFE KNEW THIS BUT SHE LOCKED THE DOOR ANYWAY. WHO'S KIDDING WHO, SHE REALIZED THE LITTLE INSECURE WIMP HE WAS AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF IT, SHE'LL EVENTUALLY LEAVE THE IDIOT.

GOOD WRITING THOUGH, MAYBE A SECOND CHAPTER?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE STAR

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The haters are in denial.

Why do people go to porn sites and complain about everything?

Maybe they secretly want this but their Ego/toxic masculinity gets in the way?

Kind of like when guys are so anti-gay because they are secretly gay but can't admit it to themselves.

This story is hot and I can say from experience that this only creates more attraction and builds stronger relationships.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Toxic masculinity

Tell me you didn't go there you pussy. That's just your way of saying that you are afraid of men and prefer the world of the not quite men of your own ilk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous