Fathers and Daughters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keep calm mate, have a cool drink.

The screen went into a slide show and threw up a picture of gorgeous blonde Sophie Moone, she was having her cunt licked out by a big titted cutie called Codi Milo and seemed to be enjoying it, they were both favourites of mine and my cock twitched at the sight of them, like it usually does; but this time it was different, I had all this actual girl flesh near me and absolutely no idea what to do next.

"You explain it to him Melanie, as he looks at the girls."

The pictures started to change regularly, it was one of my best folders they had found, one which I had wanked over many times.

"This is what it's all about David, girls, lovely girls, making themselves available for lonely men to look at whenever they feel the need."

Gulp!

"This is what we do for you boys with dirty minds, of course we get paid well for it, it's good money, but that's only fair and we don't really mind what you do with our pictures, we wouldn't be doing it if we were prudish, we know men like to wank over girly pics."

Help!

"Now I reckon, if a girl is lucky enough to be created with good looks, what's wrong with sharing them with people who appreciate such things, hey Jen, as long as we get something out of it and nobody gets hurt?"

"I agree Mel."

"David?"

On the screen there was more stocking clad lesbian action in progress.

"What?"

"Do you agree, it is okay ... for a girl to do this, be honest?"

"Yes ... yes I suppose so."

"Even your own daughter, if she's pretty enough?"

"Err ..."

"You do think Jenny's pretty?"

"Yes Melanie, I admitted that to her last night, now what's this all about?"

Some of the pictures were really hot and my shorts were already feeling uncomfortable, nothing very surprising about that, I wasn't used to looking at these with other people around though and I was very nervous as Melanie edged closer to my left side; her thigh touched my forearm with what seemed like an electric tingle and I jumped but she didn't move back, the picture show kept going and she tut tutted theatrically to Jenny about them.

"He'll be getting an erection about now I reckon?"

The girls looked at me with serious faces but I couldn't find any words to say in my defence, I just looked up at Melanie for some kind of understanding, wondering why this all had to come out while she was around, it was bad enough that Jenny was seeing the extent of my wicked habits, I looked to my daughter for help.

"It's okay daddy, Melanie's told me all about how she trained her father to get over the shyness, he looks at this stuff too, lots of men do."

Trained ... shyness?

Melanie continued confidently.

"First you need to be honest about liking this kind of thing and stop trying to hide it."

"Yes but ..."

"Ah ah, I'm talking now."

"Sorry."

Listen to yourself, you meek old bugger!

"Next, you have to get accustomed to being around lovely girls and getting aroused by them in the presence of the people you're working with, it will happen, it happens all the time, it's only natural to feel sexy when the girls are being sexy for the cameras right there in front of you; if things get too difficult though, where you might ruin the shoot and everyone's time and effort goes to waste, then you have to do something about it, then we can all get on with the job in hand."

"Oh, good one Mel, very funny."

"Thanks Jen, I like that one too."

I tried a weak smile as I looked up at Melanie's face.

"Do something about it meaning what exactly?"

"Time for us to show you, stand up and slip those shorts off David."

Gobsmacked ...

"It's too late to be shy."

Hesitation ...

"Come on daddy, take them off and let's sort this out, it's what loads of guys in the business have to do just to get through the working day, anyway, I've seen your cock before, so what's the big deal?"

"Come on David, Jenny told me all about last night, you were a perfect gentleman she says, you didn't even grope her or anything. "

I was still immobile.

"Come on ... stand up."

Melanie crooked a finger at me and like some kind of zombie on auto I got to my feet, the bulge in my shorts was very obvious by this time, the pictures were great, the subjects were all gorgeous and I'd wanked off to them in private so many times, but now I had these two teenage vixens breathing down my neck; my secret was out and I felt like a little boy caught by his mum with her Littlewoods catalogue open at the underwear pages.

"We're waiting."

I took a deep breath, wondering what they intended to do with me, I pushed my shorts down obediently and my erection sprang forth.

"Mmmmm, he's lovely Jen."

"Yes he is, I told you how pink he was!"

I handed my shorts to Jenny with my erection bobbing about just above the desk, it pointed right at the young girl on the screen who was bending towards me from the waist with her legs spread wide, the look on her face was a teasing one, like she knew I wanted her to turn around and show off the rest, I sucked in a deep breath as Melanie's cool fingers closed around my knob and squeezed.

"Do you want to do it yourself or would you like me to help David?"

"Are you sure this ..?"

"Shhhhhhhh, don't worry, you just need some relief, this is how my dad deals with the problem, you can't expect not to be affected when you have naked girls so near to hand, on the set you might get involved with the props, or you might be assisting one of the models.

Her hand peeled back my foreskin and I shuddered.

"When you see a carefully placed shot like ... like this one maybe ..."

She paused the slide show at a gorgeous Marylin Monroe type in a typical Playboy pose, she was totally naked, lying on her front on a sheepskin, her arms were stretched forwards holding onto a fluffy white kitten; with the girl's legs slightly parted and her perky bum raised in the air, the camera was seeing her from the side angle with just a bit of elevation to promote the enticing valley between her buttocks, it was all very tasteful and in keeping with the fine standards of the magazine, not pornographic at all and the only pussy we were meant to see was the cute little one in her hands.

My cock twitched more as Melanie fondled me and I groaned.

"Now, imagine you're the guy standing just to the right of shot here, you're the one holding the reflector to help light up her gorgeous arse and you can see right between her legs, it's one of the loveliest young pussies you've ever seen David."

Twitch ... pulse ... throb ..!

"The model is a lovely girl, only nineteen and she's never done anything as brave as this before, just topless stuff; the photographer and her manager have both assured her the camera will not get her most private parts in the shoot, but the thought of all those men wanking over her pictures is turning her on like she didn't expect, and you David, are standing in the perfect place to see the wetness between her legs ..."

Oh fuck ..!

"In a minute or two, when she rolls over, you'll be expected to put down that reflector and step calmly forwards with a fluffy little pad, you have to dab the slickness away from around her slit before she has to slip her pale thong back on and it mustn't look all wet like that; everyone else is busy so it will be up to you, you might make her squirm a little but she'll smile at you sweetly and let you continue because you're a professional, and she knows she can trust you not to slip a finger up her sweet cunt."

Oh my God ..!

Melanie squeezed my cock gently and I leaked into her soft palm, her finger and thumb teased my bell end to spread the juices and make me squirm, I got the distinct feeling that she enjoyed every minute of this and got a big kick out of calling it training too, she would make it last for as long as she wanted, not me, she enjoyed the power.

"Of course, as well as the extra views you get, the model might well be your daughter, or maybe me, how would you feel about that David?"

"I don't know Melanie ..."

"Jenny dear, has your father seen you totally naked yet?"

"Well, sort of yes, but not posing openly, not in detail, not with ..."

"Jen, has he actually seen your cunt?"

"No Mel."

Jenny looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"Well it's about time we broke the ice then, come on girlfriend, strip off for your daddy, show him everything."

"What ... now, right here?"

"Why not, getting cold feet?"

"No way, I'm going to be a top model!"

"Good for you girl, now why not show your father those long stripy socks we bought today, I bet he'd love to see them pulled up tight above your knees, we know he likes pictures of girlies in long socks, isn't that right David?"

Melanie squeezed me harder as Jenny reached for her carrier bag and looked for the socks, she found them and held them up for me to see, they were very colourful and stretchy, she perched right on the edge of the sofa and started to pull them up her gorgeous legs.

Oh yes, very nice, they go a long way don't they ..?

"My dad has plenty of girls wearing these Mel, he's got tons of stuff on that stick drive, you'd be shocked by some of it I reckon."

"I doubt it Jen, my dad's just the same, he seems to like video clips more than stills though; ooooh, those are lovely on you girlfriend, now stand up and get the rest of your gear off, do it slowly though."

Gulp!

"She is lovely David, your cock is throbbing in my hand, I hope you don't pop too soon, not before we get the full effect."

Oh fuck!

In silence, Jenny stood up and pulled her halter top up above her pink puppies so I could enjoy them while the bigger girl played with me, I was rampant in Melanie's hand, my lovely daughter paused for good effect, knowing that slow is best, she tweaked her nipples and got them fully perked and then she slowly shucked down her little skirt to reveal the high cut panties with the frilly hems.

"Come on David, I'll sit on the chair and you can perch on my knee as we watch Jenny undress, she has such a sweet body, look at those thighs ... so smooth, so firm, she's going to be a natural."

I did as I was told and sat with my hairy buttocks gingerly resting on the smooth skin of Melanie's left thigh as she spread her legs, she still held my rigid cock tightly in her right hand, she pulled the foreskin right back and squeezed really hard to show off how my bell end turned all plum coloured and shiny, my daughter was fascinated.

"That's amazing Mel!"

"Yes, he's lovely Jen."

"I can see your knickers Mel, you have a damp spot."

"Well you're hot Jenny, I'm horny as hell watching you girl, now, stand up and tuck your thumbs into your panties, like you're going to pull them down, that's it, lovely."

Nice ...

"Now act all naughty, be a little tease for us, play about with them, play to the camera, tuck your panties into your crack and pull up so they start to stretch you ... lovely, look David, no sweeter pussy ever graced the pages of Penthouse, and those legs, what do you reckon?"

Twitch ... ooze ... my fucking balls ...

"Your daddy likes that Jenny, look what you're doing to him, now turn round for us baby, leave your boobies hanging out and get up on your knees, yep, good girl, now stick your bum out towards us, that's it, be brave; this is the big moment for you two, reach back now and pull your panties aside ... very slowly, good, very good ... there now Mr B, you can see her secret place, maybe for the first time since you changed her nappies, look how smooth and fine your daughter's pussy lips are, she's nervous as hell about this but I'll bet she's excited too, inside she'll be all pink I bet, you'll have to get used to seeing that as well."

"Fucking hell ... I mean I thought you said it was just glamour?"

My voice sounded thick.

"It is David, but you can't even take innocent shots without the girl moving around a bit, every time a model changes position she might flash her gash at someone on the set, everything's on show to the person standing in the right spot; it might be you that has to adjust a girl's knickers to cover the excited clit she's not meant to be showing, or pull a fresh pair onto her because the naughty girl has got them all wet, what do you think Jenny, is that likely with you my love?"

"I think so Mel, this is a real turn on."

"Too right it is, you should see when my dad gets going, I start him off without even trying and then seeing him like that gets me horny, but he's getting better with training, as you will too David."

"Oh good ..."

You sound pathetic, you wimp!

"Turn round Jenny, sit down and slide your bum right back ... now raise your stripy legs straight up in the air ... yes, lovely."

My cock was rock hard in Melanie's hand, she continued with the instructions to my daughter, whose cunt I had now seen fully exposed for the first time, it was so nice, so virginal looking, it would look great in my collection, but how would I feel about her doing this for the whole world to see?

Millions of dirty buggers are going to wank over her David, including you I imagine.

Yes, I would, she was just what I searched for every time I logged on.

"Imagine having to smooth out the stocking top she can't quite reach because she's in a funny position or her nails are still wet, or maybe it's me and you have to wipe the sweat from between my tits because it gets warm in the studio with all those lights, will that be okay David?"

I looked at Melanie's impressive chest and let my imagination have it's way, her tits were amazing and I wanted to see them properly, my cock was pulsing like mad, my left hand reached for it and Melanie let go of my shaft to cup my churning balls, I was wondering if I'd get more than just a hand job.

You can hope!

"You do it then if you want to, you have a lovely daughter Mr B and I'm so pleased you're going to cooperate, it's not a bad life really, once you get used to the unusual bits, ooooh look, Jenny's showing us her unusual bits right now, that's it Jen, push the pants up towards your ankles and trap them there, what a pretty little bum hole she has David, that could earn her a fortune ..."

"Oh my God, this is crazy!"

"You'll get used to it."

"Ooooohhh."

"It's not easy for us girls you know, holding a pose for a long time can be strenuous, especially when you're in a scene with another person."

"You said no porn ... Melanie."

I was panting like a runner now, wanking rapidly.

"It's not porn, especially girl on girl, lots of men expect it these days in their wank mags, you know the kind of thing, two lovely girls undress each other and play around for the camera, they have to hold some positions for quite a while, I can assure you David it's not very easy to keep your tongue hovering just above a juicy clit without giving it a lick now and then."

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhhh ..."

The first jet of warm spunk landed on Melanie's right knee and she quickly lifted her hand to catch the next dollop ...

"Oh fuck that's aaaaggghhh ..."

"That's it David, let it out, you'll feel better."

Jenny lowered her legs and shuffled forward to sit on the edge of the sofa and watch me ejaculate, her legs were together and her knickers were down over her feet as she gently squeezed her right nipple with one hand, the other one she was pushing down between the juncture of her thighs.

"Oh daddy, I'm so glad you approve, you won't regret this, I promise I'm going to work really hard."

"Good girl ..."

"That's better now Mr B, I help my dad like this quite often, he goes behind a screen to do it himself sometimes, I think he likes to peep and pretend things, but it all has to happen without stopping the work; lots of photographers need relief as well and some of them can be randy sods, which is all the more reason for having your manager on the set sometimes."

"What about the girls Mel, don't they need jollies, you know, if they get horny?"

"Of course we get fruity Jen ... do you mean what I think you mean, you little raver?"

Melanie reached for the tissue box I always have handy on my desk.

You should have shares in Kleenex mate!

She wiped my spunk from her fingers and tapped my bum impatiently, I was still oozing slightly but I lifted up off her and she sank quickly to her knees and crawled across the carpet towards my daughter.

"How do you think the models keep that well fucked look in their eyes Jen?"

"Melanie!"

"Lie back and relax Jen."

I sat back in my chair and zoomed in on Melanie's panty covered rump as she snuggled her face deep between my daughter's parting thighs, I'd seen Jenny's cunt this time and it was everything I could have hoped for, my daughter arched her back and hissed air from between her teeth as the dark haired girl's mouth found her minge, if I hadn't just shot my load I swear I would have wanted to crawl up behind Melanie and slip one up her but ... but that would have to wait for another time, I guessed the opportunity might arise if this modelling thing took off.

You dirty old sod!

I'd love to .................. wha ... what's the time ..?

You're not going to believe this, but incredily, I must have dropped off just about then because I don't remember another bloody thing!

Bollocks!

I often have a doze after sex, or a wank, even when I don't really want one ... so I missed whatever the girls got up to in front of me next and when I woke up I was on my own, still slumped in the chair with my wrinkly cock on display.

What an animal!

The slide show was still running and it was a big folder, I've collected thousands of pictures over the years.

Did I just dream all that, with Jenny and Melanie I mean?

I looked at the sofa where Jenny had sat in my dream and there, near the front edge of the seat was a little damp spot, my God, this Melanie was a right slut and she was going to lead my little girl astray if I didn't do something.

She won't need much leading Dave.

Was it a dream?

It seemed real enough.

It couldn't have been, look at me.

You might just have got carried away with your pictures?

Noooooo ... it had to be real, I saw Jenny's cunt!

You might have David ... you might have son ...

Comments are always welcome and I've had some interesting emails, keep those tissues handy because there's another chapter half written already, David gets to do more than just masturbate when he goes to meet Melanie's outrageous father.

12