Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey looked up at Brant. He was gazing dreamily past her out the window at the passing city lights, his eyes glowing with youthful excitement over their impending arrival in Pasadena. Suddenly, he reached over and took her right hand in his and held it softly... sweetly.

He's so beautiful. I want to kiss him... but I can't. There's too much light... we'd be seen for sure. Hell... I shouldn't even let him hold my hand. Fuck! I have to think of my job now. I have to think of my husband!

But thinking about Mark only made her angry. She loved the big Neanderthal... though not as much as she used to. I'd never have married him if he hadn't knocked me up. I never wanted to be a married woman. Damn it Dad! I can't believe you talked me into going through with it! If I was going to marry someone, it should have been to someone like Brant. Strong but sensitive... educated and thoughtful...someone who admires me... someone with a huge cock and an adorable face...

She squeezed his hand and looked down at his lap. There was no hiding the huge slab of meat that was running thickly down one leg of his jeans. She itched to reach over and touch it.

No! I have to stop torturing myself! I have to tell him it's over... I have to break up with him. But maybe I'm over-thinking this. I haven't made any promises... neither has he. What can he possibly expect of me? I'm his teacher. He knows I'm married. Once we get to the hotel he'll be busy... unloading the bus... practicing and performing... there won't be any time for messing around. It'll be days before we get back on the bus. Maybe he'll just get over me on his own.


That thought made her suddenly, deeply sad. She felt tears boiling up in her eyes and a knife of sadness stabbed her in the heart.

Shit...I can't possibly be in love with him... can I?

She cuddled against his chest, heedless of the possibility of being seen. He turned toward her, wrapping his large arm around her, to help block anyone from seeing how close they were. She put her open palm on his abdomen, feeling the rock-hard six-pack of muscles. Oh fuck... this isn't fair... not to anyone. I need to break up with him... shit... He doesn't know it yet, but I'm never going to kiss him again... oh god... I'm never going to make love to Brant in a bed with silken sheets...

Lindsey fought back the sobs, not wanting him to know she was crying over him like a silly schoolgirl. Peering over Brant's shoulder, she noticed that Denny and Bitty were still going at it. Though the sky was dark now, they were beautifully illuminated by flashing sweeps of light, cast by the passing lights next to the 134 freeway.

Bitty was running her fingers through Denny's hair. She kissed her way across his cheek to his large ears, and began to tease and tongue her way around the delicate shapes, making him giggle. She sucked his earlobe as he groped her breasts. After a while, she kissed her way, peck-by-peck, back to his lips, then ran her hand slowly down his neck, chest and belly, until it came to rest on his erection.

Wow... He's so hard! I had no idea penises could get this hard! Wow! And big too! Much bigger than my brother's! She started rubbing it up and down. Oh my god... I can't believe I'm touching it!

Denny couldn't believe it either. Not to be outdone, he ran his hand down to Bitty's belly, then up under her shirt. He touched her amazingly soft belly and put his fingers into her belly button, something he'd always wanted to do to a girl. She giggled delightfully. Then he ran his hand up higher, until his palm was cupping her bra-clad breast, feeling the baby-soft skin above the lacy seam on top. Meanwhile, he could feel her fingers exploring the details of his cock head through the tightly stretched denim of his jeans. His penis was stiffening at each touch, as if trying to rip its way free.

Feeling emboldened, Denny pushed up the front of Bitty's bra. It was tight, but she moaned as he pushed, so he kept going until her right breast fell free into his open palm. It feels so heavy! He ran his fingers over a woman's naked nipple for the first time in his life. Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!

The entire world blurred away for Bitty. As far as she knew, she and Denny were the only two people in the world. She suddenly broke the kiss and leaned sideways. Pulling her shirt up with one hand, and Denny's head down with the other.

Denny felt Bitty's naked breast rub softly up his face, until her naked nipple slipped into his open mouth. Oh shit!! Her nipple's in my mouth! Oh, holy shit! He sucked her clumsily, nipping it slightly with his teeth, making her jump in pain. "Sorry," he mumbled, trying to pull away, but she pulled his head in again. This time he took her nipple in his mouth carefully and circled his sensitive tongue around the silky-smooth bump of her areola and hard little nipple, which was the size and shape of a pencil eraser. After suckling her gently for several minutes, he pulled back so he could look at Bitty's bare breast in the sweeping flashes of light streaming through the windows.

"You're... you're beautiful, Bitty!"

She smiled a glittery, braces-filled smile and blushed bright red. Oh my god... he thinks I'm beautiful. Denny Shannon thinks I'm beautiful! She'd never shown her tits to anyone except her brother, but she wanted Denny to see everything. She pulled her bra all the way up, so now her left breast also fell free. He stared at her with amazement.

Lindsey was impressed. Bitty's breasts were quite stunning, particularly on a frizzy haired dorky looking girl like her. In fact, they were larger than her own, and she felt a little stab of jealousy. They still had the puffy areolas of youth and were lightly freckled and as pale as paper. Denny leaned over and suckled them both, one after the other, with tenderness and love. Lindsey envied him.

Bitty and Denny knew their time was running out when kids on the bus started loudly counting down the miles to Pasadena. They started kissing again. Bitty rubbed his cock like crazy, pinching it and squeezing it in her hands, amazed by its girth and hardness. At the same time, Denny fondled Bitty's breasts like mad, as if afraid he'd never get to touch them again.

Suddenly overcome with passion, Bitty pushed the armrest up and rotated onto Denny's lap. Straddling him now, she began to grind her crotch against his huge, hard erection, feeling it press insistently into her wonderfully stimulated clitoris, sending thrills of pure pleasure through her entire body. Oh, shit! Bitty's dry humping me! I've heard about this! Oh... shit... oh shit... Oh... that feels so good... so good... so good.. Uh, oh... not now! Not now!

Suddenly Denny was cumming, filling his underwear with shot after shot of hot, wet semen.

Bitty realized that Denny was having an orgasm and it totally thrilled her. Wow! I made him cum! I made Denny Shannon cum in his pants! Awesome! Knowing that he'd just unloaded in his drawers drove her crazy with lust and she started grinding her pussy against his erection twice as fast and twice as hard. His cock stayed nice and hard, so she kept it up for minute after minute, feeling a powerful heat building up in her pussy. He started pinching her nipples hard, and she discovered how a little bit of pain enhanced her pleasure. Soon, her little body was shaking like a leaf as an orgasm swept through her. "Denny... Denny... Denny," she whimpered in her breathy, high voice, right into his ear.

The kids on the bus were chatting wildly in excitement about their impending arrival in Pasadena, so nobody but Lindsey noticed Bitty's orgasmic groans of joy.

*

The hotel in Pasadena was the biggest one they'd stayed in so far. One other marching band was booked to stay there too. While they were unloading, Lindsey noticed that Denny was barely able to walk straight, he was so woozy with love, or lust... or both. He didn't let go of Bitty's hand for a second. They walked everywhere together, even hauling their suitcases and instruments together, while grinning wordlessly at each other. The other band members started noticing this new pairing and smiled at how perfect a couple they made.

Lindsey whispered in Farinella Ostiago's ear, "I don't know if you noticed or not, but your boy scored."

Farinella looked over at Denny and Bitty holding hands. "Oh, my lord."

"They've been kissing non-stop since Phoenix."

Farinella's eyes misted up. "That's so sweet. I suppose you helped bring them together?"

Lindsey nodded and caught a glimpse of Dana Lee Pruitt and Alyson Ferrie walking next to each other toward the hotel. Lindsey smiled and said, "I'm a regular matchmaker."

Farinella and Lindsey locked eyes for a second, and both of them flashed on memories of their wonderful, rushed morning together. They'd promised to continue their liaison tonight after practice. Now, though... they were both having second thoughts... but there simply wasn't enough time or privacy to talk about it, so they just winked at each other and went about their tasks, each separately wondering how to break the bad news to the other.

The next hour was crazy. Ten overworked chaperones needed to unload luggage and instruments, and check a hundred and forty screaming teens into the huge hotel. Lindsey smoked a quick cigarette, and ran to the hotel gift shop to buy a few things.

Afterwards, the Big Blue was assembled in one of the hotel's ballrooms. Boxes of pizza were awaiting them.

After everyone had something to eat, Miss Ostago held up her hands for silence. "Well, we finally made it!" Everyone cheered. "The day after tomorrow the Big Blue Band will be marching in the Tournament of Roses Parade!" Another big cheer rocked the ballroom.

Lindsey was amazed at the glow in Farinella's face. She'd never seen her so loose and happy with the band as she was today. And she's never looked so beautiful... except when I was going down on her this morning. Farinella had left her straight bleach-blonde hair down all day, at Lindsey's suggestion, and it was now cascading over her shoulders, forming a beautiful triangle over her smoky, Mediterranean eyes.

"Tonight I'll be meeting with parade officials, while you stay here and practice. I'm going to trust you to split up into your various sections, and work on whatever you think you need to work on for the next two hours. Make sure you wrap things up by 8:30. I may not be back by then, so please listen, this information will not be repeated: Tomorrow morning, at eight A.M. sharp, we'll meet out in the parking lot to rehearse as a unit... in uniform. I repeat, in uniform! We'll be passing out the official parade insignias, so please don't be late, and please don't show up without your uniforms, or you'll have to march in the nude!" Laughter rolled through the room. "Then tomorrow afternoon we'll be bussing over to the Pasadena City College for the two o'clock performance of Bandfest!" Another cheer rocked the room.

"So, tonight, work hard, but most importantly, have fun!" Everyone stood and applauded her.

Lindsey held up her can of root beer and shouted, "Here's to Miss Ostiago!"


Everyone raised their drinks and loudly started chanting, "Miss Ostiago! Miss Ostiago! Miss Ostiago!..." The chandeliers tinkled in the roaring din.


Farinella was utterly overwhelmed. She'd never felt so much love from the Big Blue Band before. Her eyes suddenly overflowed with tears, and she smiled so hard her cheeks hurt. She looked over at Lindsey Foster and realized that this was somehow her doing, as impossible as that seemed. The pretty little English teacher had only been with the band for three days, but now kids who used to look at their Band Director with nothing more than grudging respect, were looking at her with unrestrained love. And they were chanting her name, for the first time in her entire teaching career.

Before leaving, Miss Ostiago motioned Lindsey over, "Since you're new with us, your job will be pretty simple. Just keep your eyes on the kids and make sure nobody sneaks off. They're a disciplined bunch, but they're teenagers, so mischief is never far from their minds. If anyone needs to go to the bathroom, you or one of the other chaperones should escort them." Lindsey nodded. Farinella leaned in close and whispered, "And, thank you."

Lindsey wanted to hug her, but of course, they couldn't do that in front of the kids. She just smiled and said, "You deserve it, Farinella. They all know that you're the main reason the Big Blue made it this far. You should be proud of yourself."

When Farinella left, her face was streaked with happy tears. On the way out, she pulled over Mrs. Tanner, her assistant. "Mrs. Tanner... would you please switch rooms with me tonight?"

"Really? Why?"

"I'm rooming with Mrs. Foster... well... she snores. I need to get my sleep tonight."

"Certainly. No problem, Miss Ostaigo."

Farinella couldn't tell her the real reason. She knew that if she slept in the same room with Lindsey Foster again, she was definitely, one hundred percent going to fuck her again, and she just couldn't betray her girlfriend Yvonne like that again.

*

The section leaders gathered their people and staked out areas of the ballroom. Soon they started warming up their instruments, and playing different parts of different songs, depending on whatever detail each section decided to work on. The adjacent ballroom was hosting another band, which was doing roughly the same thing. Lindsey found the sound of two bands playing different songs at different tempos utterly cacophonous, but enthralling.

She circled the room, watching the various instrument sections, marveling at how professional these normally unruly kids were behaving. She was impressed. They were serious about doing a perfect job in the parade, probably because it was going to be televised nationally. Even slackers like Willie and Stan seemed to have a real sense of dedication to the band.

She was particularly impressed with Alyson Ferrie's baton twirling skills. Now she knew why Farinella considered her the star of the band. Alyson could throw that thing high enough to scrape the ceiling, all the while doing cartwheels and back-flips before catching it again, never dropping it once. Her bright red hair swished about playfully in a ponytail, and her trim, athletic body capered lithely about the room, drawing gasps of awe from her friends. She'd apparently been working on new tricks over the winter break that none of them had seen before. Alyson's skinny blonde friend, Dana Lee Pruitt, appeared to be more than just impressed. She was watching Alyson with an intensity bordering on lust. Lindsey realized, with some satisfaction, that Dana Lee's interest in her friend was partly her own doing.

When Dana Lee noticed Mrs. Foster watching Alyson, she loped over to the little English teacher.

"Hi, Mrs. Foster."

"Hi Dana Lee. Alyson is amazing. I had no idea! Wow."

"I know! Isn't she great? Oh, hey... uh... could you... uh... I need to go to the toilet"

"Okay. I'll escort you. Follow me."

Dana Lee followed Mrs. Foster out into the hallway. To her dismay, there were people from the other school's band milling about the bathroom entrance. I wanted to talk to her alone in there... Dana Lee saw a side hallway, and suddenly grabbed Lindsey's hand and pulled her into it, then around another corner, into a secluded spot next to a janitor's closet.

Lindsey looked at the skin-and-bones, blonde girl with surprise. "What's up, Dana Lee?"

"I'm totally going bat-shit, Mrs. Foster... ever since you told me about... you know."

"I'm so sorry, Dana Lee. It wasn't my place to blab Alyson's secret to you. I feel so stupid..."

Dana Lee smiled broadly, "No, Mrs. Foster, that was wonderful! I can't believe she didn't tell me herself... I'm so glad you did! You have no idea! I don't know how to thank you. So glad... But... it was weird sitting with her... knowing... knowing that she likes me... loves me... that way."

"Did you say anything to her?"

"No... but I did what you said. I thought about it, while we talked about our program for the parade. And I looked at her the whole time. She's so... pretty... just... wonderful, really. I don't think I ever looked at her that closely before. I think... I should kiss her... just like you said."

Lindsey smiled and took Dana Lee's hands to give them a squeeze. "If that's what you want, Dana Lee... I'm happy for you two."

"But what if... what if I kiss her and it grosses me out? I mean... she won't ever be able to forget something like that... that kind of rejection can really stick with you, you know? I don't want to hurt her feelings."

"Yeah, I know... It's scary. I probably shouldn't have encouraged you to kiss her. My judgment isn't all that good right now... I've been in a weird state of mind for days..."

"Anyway..." Dana Lee took a deep breath, "Maybe... well... I thought... maybe you'd let me kiss you first. That way I can see if it's creepy or not... you know... kissing a girl."

Lindsey was touched by the need in Dana Lee's big blue eyes. She said, "Why not?" and grabbed Dana Lee's bony biceps and pulled her in for a kiss. Damn it Lindsey! What are you doing?

Dana Lee resisted for a moment. She didn't think Mrs. Foster would agree to such a crazy idea so readily. But then... boom. Mrs. Foster's tongue was in her mouth, and fireworks were shooting off all around. The hairs on the back of her neck stiffened erect and tingles ran up and down her entire body... and a fire blazed to life between her legs. She felt a flood of wetness begin to seep into her panties. She let out a happy, lusty moan, and pulled Mrs. Foster in tight and started really making out with her, slurping and sucking and tonguing her teacher's lush little lips, just as passionately as she'd kissed Tanner Wickes after the spring dance. Whattaya know? I like kissing girls!

Lindsey had only intended for the kiss to be brief, but Dana Lee's lips were electric. Once she started, she couldn't stop. A minute or two later she was pushing Dana Lee back against the Janitor's closet door and squeezing her narrow ass with both hands, clearly feeling her pelvic bone under a layer of hard muscle. You have to stop, Lindsey! She's a student! She's your student!

Lindsey broke the smoking hot kiss and stepped back, and said, trying to sound nonchalant, "So, what's the verdict?"

"I... wow..." Dana Lee's pale face was flushed red. Her whole body was quivering with excitement.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah."

"Tingles up and down your spine?"

"Yeah."

"Here's the most important question: is your pussy wet?"

Dana Lee gulped and nodded. Lindsey giggled. "Mine too. You're a great kisser, Dana Lee. Fucking great. I mean... fuck, girl! I'm sorry I had to stop... but that was... so fucking inappropriate. I can't believe I just kissed you... fuck. I'll get fired if anyone finds out..."

"I won't tell! It was my idea, Mrs. Foster! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so glad you kissed me!"

"So am I, Dana Lee. You're a great kisser." Dana Lee blushed. Lindsey wanted to pounce on Dana Lee, push her into the janitor's closet, lift the skinny girl's pink shirt and wrap her lips around Dana Lee's champagne-glass titties.

But she stifled the urge and ceremoniously touched Dana Lee's shoulders one after the other. "I hereby pronounce you bisexual. Welcome sister." She gave her a matronly hug.

Dana Lee smiled, "Yeah? I'm...?"

"Well, you're definitely bi enough to kiss Alyson anyway. You felt the electricity between us, didn't you? And we barely know each other. Imagine what it will be like to kiss your best friend."

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers
123456...8