Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

"But how should I... I mean... I don't know how to...?"

"Just go for it. Kiss her right out of the blue. It will knock her socks off. But... do me a favor. Don't do in front of everyone. I don't think Miss Ostiago would appreciate it." She giggled.

"Oh, no... of course not. I'm not sure when we'll be alone together. Eventually, I guess..." Dana Lee suddenly had tears in her eyes, "I love you, Mrs. Foster." She hugged Lindsey hard.

Lindsey was touched, and more than a little turned on. "I... love you too, Dana Lee. Now... you better get back to practice."

She waited in the narrow hallway after Dana Lee left, to compose herself. Just calm down, Lindsey. Dana Lee wanted you to kiss her. You did her a favor. You did them both a favor... what's wrong with that? You're a cool teacher, just like Mr. Molarez. That thought made her smile. He'd done so many wonderful things for her, even though some of them were unorthodox, or even could have gotten him in trouble. You're helping these kids, just like Mr. M helped you.

When she got back to the ballroom she felt better about herself. She watched Brant pounding his bass drum with the drum corps for a while. He'd rolled up his sleeves, and the sight of his powerful biceps pounding away with the big, heavy drumsticks made her start to salivate. She wanted those strong arms to pick her up and push her against a wall, while he slammed his nine-inch cock deep into her pussy. Stop, it Lindsey! Stop torturing yourself! She had to force herself to stop watching Brant beating his drum.

She noticed a group of guys in the brass section collected around one of the doorways to the adjacent ballroom. Are they checking out the competition?

She wandered over and looked around them to see what they were looking at. Surprise, surprise, they were looking at a bunch of chicks. A Colorguard of flag-spinning girls, all dressed in matching orange T-shirts and black shorts, were practicing right on the other side of the door. And they were amazing. They were in a totally different league from the Big Blue Colorguard. For one thing, every one of them were hotties... serious hotties. For another thing, these girls had mastered tricks that nobody in the Big Blue could even attempt to do, except possibly Alyson.

One girl in particular... a tall brunette with big round tits and the most glorious smile imaginable, was flinging her flag so high it could have killed someone if it came down wrong. But she caught it every time, always in the middle of some sort of crazy spinning move, like doing vertical splits with one foot pointing straight up and her head down on the floor next to her other foot... it was unbelievable that a mere human being could do things like that. She wasn't as precise as Alyson, but her tall body fairly vibrated with raw life force, so even though she was a bit inelegant, she made up for it in sheer exuberance. As she leapt about like a deer, her long, silky brown hair danced around her head as if it had a life of its own.

After the girls finished their routine without a single mistake, the tall girl jumped up and down and shouted in a husky, loud voice, "That's the way to kill it, bitches!" Her D sized breasts bounced around in the most glorious way imaginable. She was so excited that her nipples made a sudden appearance, poking dramatically through the orange fabric of her T-shirt, provoking a chorus of groans from the watching boys.

Lindsey shooed away the boys, "Don't you guys have some practicing to do?"

The boys slumped away, grumbling... all but one. Gary Blunt. Shit. Just what I need right now. He smacked his fat lips and said above the din of the bands. "That's what I want."

"What?"

He pointed at the tall brunette flag twirler. "That one. Get her for me. That's my price."

Shit. Lindsey had resigned herself to the possibility of having to fuck this hulking creep, but... scoring a strange girl for him? Was that even possible? That girl was a major hottie, and Gary was a gargoyle.

"That's a pretty tall order."

He laughed gruffly. "Yeah, but she's a tall girl. And you're going to get her for me." He leaned in close so nobody could possibly overhear, "I want to fuck that girl, just in case I didn't make myself clear. And I don't want to rape her or anything gross like that. I want her to come to me willingly... eagerly. You can do that, Mrs. Foster. You're very persuasive. I believe in you."

"Gary... why do you think that's even possible? I have a counter-proposal. Why not just have sex with me? I'm willing... hell, I'm even willing to be eager."

"Good idea. I want to fuck both of you."

"Fuck you, shit head."

"Tomorrow night. Or I tell Miss Ostiago that Willie's willie was in your pussy. Tomorrow we'll be performing at the band fest, after which we have a few hours of free time before lights out. Rent us a room somewhere, so we don't have to sneak around."

"You're asking for the impossible. You know that, don't you?"

"Hey, the longer you prolong the negotiations, the more terms I'll add. So, here you go. In addition to you and her, you need to bring another girl. I don't care whom. Your choice. I'm gonna fuck three girls tomorrow night, including you. Deal?"

"Gary..."

"Still negotiating? I could do this all day. Okay, you need to score us some coke too. Cocaine, not soft drinks... although a few of those would be nice too. Fucking makes me thirsty. Some beer too, while you're at it. Miller Lite."

Lindsey was silent for a minute. This is absurd.

"Okay... I'm not negotiating... I just need to know... how old are you, Gary? I'm not going to do anything that's gonna put me in prison."

"Fair enough." He pulled out his billfold and showed her his driver's license; both the real one and the fake one he used to buy alcohol. He was big enough to easily pass for twenty-four, but his real age was eighteen... and two days.

"Oh fuck. Your birthday was two days ago?"

"Yeah. Nobody got me a card or anything. Boo hoo. But tomorrow night: happy birthday to me." He smiled his weirdly impassive smile again. "Look, Mrs. Foster, I can see that you're lacking proper motivation. I guess you figure that ultimately it would come down to your word versus mine. And I'm ugly. Who'd believe me?"

"I didn't say that."

"No, it's okay. I'm ugly. I know that. Ugly as fuck." He chuckled deeply, "A face only a mother could love, isn't that what they say? Well, it's true. This face of mine scares girls away. I don't think you'll be surprised to discover that I'm a virgin. An unwilling one, but a virgin nonetheless. I have tried, and tried, and tried to score, without any luck at all. But tomorrow night that big titted girl right there is going to take my virginity, because you're going to use your magic charm on her, and by the time she sees me she's gonna be panting for it, and I'm gonna give it to her. Anyway, as I was about to say, motivation is a wonderful thing."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone. He showed Lindsey the pictures he'd taken of her pressing her pussy into Willie's face, then mounting him on the floor of the bus. They were grainy pictures, but her face was unmistakable. A chill went through her heart.

He put his phone back in his pocket, holding it there lest she try to make a grab for it. "Mrs. Foster, I know you don't have any reason to trust me to destroy these pictures when our little exchange of services is through. But I really don't think you have a choice. These photos will destroy your job and your family. Please don't make me show them to anybody. I would much rather fuck you than fuck you up."


She sighed. Then she laughed. It's hilarious, really. Out of the pot, into the fire. And weirdly... she was starting to like Gary a bit. For some reason, she always responded well to people who knew what they wanted, and Gary certainly knew what he wanted, even if it was perverted as shit. And Lindsey also loved a challenge. And what was this but the challenge of a lifetime?

"Okay, Gary. I'll do what you command, under one condition. If that girl is younger than eighteen, you'll have to pick someone else. I have the feeling that no matter what I do, this thing is going to end up with me out of a job, but there's no way I'm going to prison."

He nodded. "That's fair. Why don't you go find out if she's legal or not?"

"Now?"

"She looks like she's taking a break. Do it before she starts twirling again."

Lindsey took a deep breath then put a smile on her face and walked right up to the tall brunette, who was chugging water from a plastic bottle. She was over six feet tall in the thick-soled sneakers she was wearing.

Lindsey clapped her hands as she approached. "Holy, fuck! You guys are awesome."

The brunette turned and smiled broadly and excitedly said in her husky voice, "Yeah, we are! We've been working on these routines for years and we made it into the fucking Tournament of Roses! Woo... hoo!" She suddenly did a back flip, for no reason in particular, and shouted huskily, "Go Wildcats!"

Lindsey was amazed at the girl's energy. "I'm Lindsey. Lindsey Foster."

The girl shook her hand powerfully, and said, "Laurie Bonner. How'ja do? You here with that band?"

"The Big Blue, from Silver Lake High School, Jacksonville, Florida."

"Wow... you guys came a long way. We're from just up the coast. We're the Wildcat Marching Band from Malvado Playa, California."

Lindsey looked around. It was a smaller band than the Big Blue. "Is this all of you?"

"Yeah. It's a small school and a small town. You must have a huge school. What is that, a hundred?"

"A hundred and forty something. I haven't counted. Not that big, really. Some of the bands in the parade are three or four hundred strong. Anyway... I'm not actually with the band. I'm just a helper."

"Yeah? Your Colorguard could use some help. All except that twirler. Fuck. She's a beast! I bet she's the reason you got in this parade. They love that kind of stuff. Looks good on T.V."

Lindsey shrugged. "I don't know... hey, are you a senior?"

Laurie nodded, "Yeah. You?"

Lindsey was momentarily taken aback. This sweet, silly girl, thinks I'm young enough to be in high school! It's been a while since someone has mistaken me for eighteen...but what the fuck... She nodded. "Yeah... I'm eighteen."

"Cool. Me too. Well, gotta' practice some more."

"Oh? When are you finished?"

"I don't know. Eight O'clock... Eight fifteen... Why?"

"Maybe... uh... we can get together afterward."

"Yeah?" Laurie looked at the little brown-skinned brunette and smiled. She had a cute face, and really seemed friendly. "We have a strict curfew. We've got the Bandfest tomorrow... I guess you guys do too... anyway, I don't think..."

"Maybe just a drink."

Laurie licked her lips. Did someone say drinks? She smiled. "Well... I guess I could slip out... for a drink or two. But... do you have a fake I.D.?"

Lindsey laughed, "Yeah. Good one too. Fools them every time."

"Yeah? Mine's okay, but I'm so tall, they usually think I'm older anyway. Sometimes they don't even card me. But I guess you get carded all the time."

"Yeah. So whattaya say, Laurie?"

Laurie looked around to make sure none of her teammates overheard her. Then she whispered, "Shit, yeah. I'm in, sister."

"Lindsey."

"I'm in, Lindsey. Oops, here come the girls. Gotta practice."

As Laurie's Colorguard walked up, Lindsey walked back to Gary, who was smiling impassively from the door.

"You know, you're going to creep her out leering like that."

"Did she say that?"

"No. I don't think she even noticed you."

"So, how old is she?"

"She's eighteen. And I'm meeting with her later. To feel her out... you know; see if she's game. But for now, we need to lay a little groundwork to fool her into thinking you're not the biggest creep in the world."

"Should I go away?"

"No... follow me." She walked back into the Wildcat's ballroom, and walked down the wall fifteen feet or so, with Gary following, so that nobody in the Big Blue could see them.

Then she put her arms around Gary's bulky shoulders, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. He went as stiff as a mannequin. She whispered, "Bend over, idiot. Kiss me. Laurie's probably watching."

Gary bent over and kissed Mrs. Foster's lips. It was the first kiss of his life and he was utterly gobsmacked. He didn't know what to do with his lips or his tongue, but she was giving him a crash course. The feel of her little wet tongue invading his mouth was ten times more amazing than he'd anticipated it would be.

This whole time, he'd been approaching this blackmail thing from an analytical point of view. He wanted to get laid... he needed to get laid, and based on Mrs. Foster's freaky encounter with Willie; he figured she'd do the trick. But he hadn't anticipated how inadequate he'd feel the moment he actually had to kiss her. But now... shit... this is real.

Gary's knees felt weak. But before he totally collapsed to the floor, Mrs. Foster broke the kiss and smiled up at him sweetly.

"Not bad, Gary, but next time, try to put a little heart into it." She tapped his chest playfully, saying, "I'm sure there's a little heart in there somewhere. I think we better practice a little more tomorrow. If, by some miracle, I get Laurie Bonner... that's her name by the way... in bed with you, you need to be able to keep her there on your own power. Is she watching us, by the way?"

Gary looked over Mrs. Foster's head, and indeed, Laurie was glancing their way, with a weird grin on her face. We probably look ridiculous together. Such a big, ugly guy, kissing such a pretty little woman. Gary suddenly felt foolish. This is never gonna work. I'm gonna chicken out the second I'm alone with that Laurie girl. And why the hell did I keep upping the ante? Why did I demand a third girl? What would I do with a third girl... or even a second girl? Hell... why do I think I can even handle one?

Lindsey pushed him playfully back toward the opening to the other ballroom, and said loudly so Laurie would overhear, "See you tomorrow, sweetie. Love you, pumpkin!"

He looked back at her stupidly, and grinned. He gave her a feeble wave then walked through the door.

Lindsey immediately took Gary's phone out of her pocket. She'd picked his pocket while kissing him. Doofus. The phone was unlocked, so she easily navigated to the photo album and deleted the pictures of her and Willie in flagrante delicto.

Once that bit of business was taken care of, she looked up and smiled, watching Laurie and her Color Guard go through another amazing routine. When they finished, she walked back to the doorway, and waved Gary over. He was practicing his coronet with a group of other brass members. He's a talented musician, but what an asshole.

Gary loped over and leered at her with his aggravatingly detached expression. But he lost that expression quickly when she put his phone in his hand. He looked down at it dumbly. "How did you...?"

"I picked your pocket, genius, and deleted the pictures. But don't worry. The deal's still on. Tomorrow night Laurie Bonner is going to take your virginity or I'm gonna die trying."

He looked at her with a stunned expression. "Really?"

"Look, ass-wipe. You may act all tough, but that kiss was pathetic. You fuckin' need to get laid, and if anyone can get you laid, it's me. But you can forget about the fucking cocaine and beer, and the third girl. You greedy fucking pig. But Laurie Bonner... I'm gonna do my level best to arrange that. But if it doesn't work out I'm gonna take your virginity myself, unless you chicken out, and you're going to be happy with that, because this pussy right here, it's a sweet, sweet pussy. It's the best pussy you are ever gonna have, and I'm offering it to you, free of charge, tomorrow night. Now thank me, Gary, and walk away."

He blinked twice and cocked his head sideways and said softly, "Thank you, Mrs. Foster."

*

One of the parade officials was chatting with Farinella over dinner, but she didn't hear a word he was saying. All she could think about was the little lingerie store she'd noticed down the block from the restaurant. It would be closing soon. So she interrupted him and excused herself, saying she needed to go to the bathroom, but instead she went down the block to Tres Jolie.

It was a charming little lingerie shop, with high quality, handmade undergarments constructed with a decidedly Victorian vibe. They were incredibly beautiful and made out of shiny silk and antique lace. They came in a variety of pastel colors, including a dusty pink, which had always been her favorite color for lingerie. She tried on a few negligees in the dressing room. The third one was so stunning that it took her breath away. She stared at herself in the mirror, having a hard time believing she was looking at herself. It had delicate lace over the breasts, which was open enough so that her dark areolas were clearly visible. Under the breasts, there was pink silk, which draped and accentuated the dramatic curves caused by her narrow waist and wide hips.

Good lord, I'm beautiful. Mrs. Foster would love seeing me in this. Oh, hell... what are you thinking Farinella? I thought you decided not to continue messing around with that pretty little English teacher. You've already traded rooms with Mrs. Tanner. So what are you trying on lingerie for? You know Yvonne doesn't care one tiny bit what you wear to bed, so long as you jam that strap-on up her ass good and hard. Lord... what a beautiful outfit... but look at the price... damn... buying it would be a total waste of money.

As she took the negligee off, her cell phone started ringing. She answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, Nella," said Yvonne in her deep, masculine voice.

"Oh... hi sweetheart." She hated being called Nella, but Yvonne lazily complained that 'Farinella' was too long to say.

"What'cha doin?" asked Yvonne, a lazy, disinterested tone in her voice.

Farinella sighed, knowing that the only reason Yvonne was calling at this particular time was pure habit. "I told you last night that I'd be at the Band Director's dinner tonight. I swear, you never listen to a word I say, do you?"

Yvonne snapped angrily, "Yeah, love you too." Click.

Farinella fumed. Yvonne had the horrible habit of hanging up whenever Farinella said anything remotely critical. Then she'd give her the silent treatment for a day or two. It was infuriating and left Farinella constantly walking on eggshells. Farinella dressed, eyes burning with growing fury. She could feel her Italian blood beginning to boil over. Yvonne knows this is the most important week of my life! She is so goddamned selfish! Bitch... Fucking bitch... well this is the last straw!

Farinella handed the negligee to the salesgirl. "Do you have a robe to go with this?"

*

Lindsey walked over to where Denny was practicing his flute. She noticed Bitty sitting cross-legged on the floor nearby, watching Denny like a hawk, eyes glowing with infatuation. Apparently Bitty's only job on the band was holding the left side of the school banner, so she was free to stare at Denny to her heart's content.

Lindsey put the blank card she'd bought at the hotel store into Denny's camera, and motioned him over. He smiled with wicked excitement when she put the camera in his hands. "Here you go, Denny. But I have some bad news. The video got erased."

His face was horrified. "What? How?"

"Well... to tell you the truth, I erased them... for Miss Ostiago's benefit. If those pictures ever got out, she'd lose her job. You don't want that kind of responsibility, do you? You already lost the camera once today."

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers
123456...8