Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Cho knew better than to fuck a total stranger without a condom... or at least he thought he knew better. But then his dick took over and slid itself right into the short girl's tight, hot cunt. "Oh... fuuuuuuuuck," he groaned. She was so much tighter than his fiancée Tamma. But that wasn't surprising. Tamma had already given birth to three kids before he met her. And she always insisted on condoms... so this was the first condom-free fuck he'd had since he met Tamma ten years earlier, and it was fucking awesome. He could feel every little flap and fold of skin inside the sexy Latina's tight vagina.

Laurie was so turned on watching Cho's cock sliding in and out of her new friend's pussy that she pulled her tight black shorts and panties down and started rubbing her dripping wet pussy. Then Cho noticed and reached over to touch her. Soon his fingers, still wet with Linda's juices, were slipping into her own quivering snatch. Oh shit... he didn't wash his hands... oh fuck... he's getting Linda's pussy juice inside me... damn it... is that lezzie? But how can it be? Laurie was soon too turned on to worry about it. She leaned against the table, next to Linda, close enough that their hips were touching, so Cho could easily finger her as he fucked Linda.

Lindsey was enjoying the feel of Cho's rock-hard cock sliding in and out, even though it was almost half the size of Brant's, particularly because he'd worked her up to such a perfect orgasm before fucking her, and now she was riding wonderfully on the aftershocks. When she noticed Laurie leaning on the table next to her, she automatically reached over to stroke Laurie's long, silky brown hair. It was so lovely. It was almost a third longer than hers... lighter, and much more shimmery. And it felt like spun silk sliding through her fingers. Then she stroked Laurie's powder-soft back, and ended up groping Laurie's firm buttocks. She pulled away from me earlier, but she isn't pulling away now. Lindsey smiled.

Laurie didn't necessarily like Linda touching her, but she was too fucking happy with Cho's amazing fingers to give a crap. She noticed with amusement that Cho was looking back and forth between her and Linda, his eyes wide with wonder.

"This must be one of the best shifts of your career, huh, Mr. Cho?"

"You fucking know it," he said, brimming with confidence. "By the way... I didn't catch your names earlier."

Laurie laughed, and then gasped as his fingers began to circle her clit, "L... Laurie Bonner. That's my friend Linda... Linda something."

Lindsey said, "Lindsey Foster."

"No it's not. Its Linda."

"I think I know my own name... oh fuck... yeah... just like that!"

Cho was slamming her harder now, trying to hit her G-spot just right, to give her an orgasm, the way his first girlfriend had taught him to do.

Laurie started laughing. "I've been calling you Linda all this time... oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." His thumb was flicking her clit now at just the right speed.

"I know, you stupid b... oh shit... what the fuck are you doing, Cho? I'm cumming again. I'm cumming!"

Cho put his free hand over Lindsey's mouth, to stifle her screams as best he could, as she pounded her G-spot with the tip of his cock. Meanwhile he slipped two fingers into Laurie's tight cunt, and started walking them on her G-spot, then pulling up insistently on the swollen lump inside that always made his first girlfriend squirt. It didn't work on Tamma, but Laurie let out a hoarse gasp, and a jet of spray of clear liquid shot out of her pussy all over his hand and wrist.

Wow... I'm making two girls cum at the same time! And on a table right here in the bar! Unbelievable! Cho, you are the man!


He was brimming with confidence and pride as Lindsey peaked over the top of her orgasm and stopped screaming into his hand. He turned to Laurie and said, "So, Laurie. Are you on the pill like your friend?"

"No," she whimpered through her orgasm. So he reached over for the condom he'd put on the table, but Lindsey was ahead of him. She was already ripping the wrapper open. She sat up and rolled the rubber expertly onto his cock as if she'd done it a thousand times.

"Go get her, tiger."

Cho stepped between Laurie's long, shapely legs and pulled them up, making her fall to her back on the table next to Lindsey. Laurie looked down in amazed wonder, clearly happy that she was about to get fucked good and hard. Cho manipulated Laurie's perfect clit with the tip of his penis and marveled at the simple beauty of her pussy. Whereas Lindsey's pussy was bushy, with dark, wiggly lips, Laurie's was pale and had only a fuzzy brown halo of short, wavy pubes around the labia. In the center, a pair of flowery flaps of skin marked the opening to her pink tunnel. Her short, thin brown pubes didn't look trimmed, but appeared to have grown that length naturally. Cho suddenly thought, this is definitely a young pussy. Oh my god... what if that was a fake I.D.? What if she's younger than eighteen?! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

"How old are you girls? Honestly?"

Laurie was too dazed with lust to lie. "Eighteen."

Lindsey had no trouble lying. "Me too." She grinned at him wickedly, amused by the lustful amazement on Cho's face.

Cho was thirty-seven. He'd never fucked a girl younger than twenty-six in his whole life. There was something particularly erotic to him about the idea of fucking not just one, but two barely-legal eighteen-year-olds... probably because when he was eighteen he'd been shot down by every girl he'd asked out on a date. He'd been a virgin until his late twenties, but he'd never lost his lust for those pretty, inaccessible girls of his teenage years. Cho happily slid his throbbing cock deep into Laurie's eighteen-year-old snatch, sinking it to the hilt.

Laurie gasped with pleasure and thought, my second cock ever! Wow! It feels fucking amazing!

Cho slowly worked his way in and out of her soaking wet depths, thinking the whole time; I can't believe I'm fucking an eighteen-year-old! He pushed Lindsey's legs open, and slipped his fingers into her soaking pussy. Now I'm fucking two eighteen-year-olds at the same time! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! He slowly picked up the pace, until he was slamming Laurie's pussy so hard that the zipper on the front of her sports bra slowly unzipped itself. He watched in utter fascination as the zipper opened a little bit more with each thrust, until the final bit let loose, the bra popped open, and her tits spilled out in all their glory.

Lindsey looked over in amazement at Laurie's incredible tits, which were heaving up and down so hard and fast, they were actually bumping into Laurie's chin. Her areolas were large and dark, and her nipples were fat and juicy. I've got to have a taste. Lindsey twisted sideways so Laurie's left breast could slide up and down across her tongue.

Laurie was vaguely aware that Lindsey was doing something to her nipple, but she was in a total orgasmic fugue by this time and was barely able to think, much less to do anything about her objections... besides... it felt good... amazing even. Then suddenly, Lindsey was up on her knees, taking one of her heaving breasts in both hands and wrapping her lips around the nipple. Oh fuck! A girl is sucking my tit! That is totally lezzie! I should tell her to stop... oh... but it feels so good!

Lindsey loved the sensation of Laurie's fat nipple in her mouth. She ran her tongue all over it, exploring every little bump and detail. She groped and kneaded Laurie's other breast at the same time. Then, she straddled Laurie, with her backside toward Cho, so her breasts would rub on Laurie's as they heaved heavily up and down with each thrust of his cock. She pressed her crotch down into Laurie's powdery soft belly, so her pussy was right above Laurie's, and Cho was banging his belly against her ass on each stroke.

Laurie knew she had to stop this. Our tits are rubbing together! And I can feel her wet pussy on my belly! Oh, shit... I can feel her fuzzy pubes! Gross! This is so fuckin' lezzie. Oh fuck... but it feels so fucking good rubbing tits with her! Oh, god... I can't believe it... I am such a fucking lezzie!

Cho was looking down in utter amazement. Now he was fucking a pussy, with another pussy just an inch or two above it. He realized that if he stood on his tiptoes he could probably reach Lindsey's pussy easily. It was too good an opportunity to pass up. He pulled out of Laurie's hot snatch, and slid his cock into Lindsey's for a few strokes, then went down to Laurie's again. He went back and forth between their pussies this way, again and again, feeling like a motherfucking porn star.

After a while, Laurie figured out what Cho was doing, because she could see that whenever he wasn't fucking her, Lindsey was suddenly moaning in pleasure. Oh shit... he's getting her juice inside my pussy again! Damn it! That is so fucking gross! But she didn't actually feel gross at all. In fact, the next time he stuck his cock in her, loaded with Lindsey's pussy juice, she felt a tingling sensation that had to be totally in her mind.

Oh, my god. I'm getting turned on swapping pussy juice with a girl! Shit... that's so fucking wrong! I love it! Suddenly she wanted to kiss Lindsey's lips. So she reached down and pulled Lindsey's face up to hers, and suddenly she was kissing a girl... really kissing her... Lindsey's tongue invaded her mouth, sending shocking thrills through her entire body. Laurie could barely breathe or think. She finally stuck her tongue in Lindsey's mouth and willingly gave in to her dark, lezzy side.

Lindsey was now too high on Laurie's body for Cho to fuck her, so he concentrated on Laurie's tight, beautiful pussy. But he could still reach Lindsey with his hands, so he slipped his thumb into her fuzzy wet pussy, and began to finger fuck her at the same tempo he was fucking Laurie. And he watched in wonder as the two stone-cold gorgeous eighteen-year-olds French kissed each other right in front of him. He knew that only a little while ago, the tall girl had been resisting her friend's approaches... but now they were kissing. He'd witnessed an actual lesbian seduction, and it was so insanely hot that he could feel something let loose deep down in his guts and he knew he was going to cum soon and there was no way he could stop it.

Cho thrusted his fingers in and out of Lindsey's pussy, and started fucking Laurie harder, longer, deeper, faster, stroke after stroke, trying to stave off his orgasm for as long as humanly possible. Her pussy was feeling more amazing with every minute, almost as if he wasn't wearing the condom anymore.

He groaned, "Shit, oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit..."

Laurie started cumming again, shooting a spritz of clear liquid up onto Cho's belly. That pushed him over the edge, and the cum exploded out of his balls into the condom, spasm after spasm, as if his entire innards were being blasted out of him. He let out a loud roar, "FUUUUUCK YEAH!!" He'd never, in his entire life, experienced such a powerful orgasm before.

Laurie's whole body was shaking as waves of pleasure rolled through her. She felt Cho cumming inside her, which was amazing, considering he had a condom on. She moaned into Lindsey's mouth as jet after jet of liquid shot out of her pussy, some of it arcing up onto Lindsey's ass.

Lindsey could feel Laurie's pussy squirts, and said, "Oh, yeah. Cum for me, baby. Cum for me." Lindsey put her lips on Laurie's young neck and sucked hard, making a hickey right as Laurie went through the last part of her orgasm.

Cho suddenly said, "Oh... fuck me."

Lindsey immediately heard the concern in his voice. She turned and said, "What is it?"

He had a very worried expression. He whispered, "The condom broke!"

He was looking down at his naked cock. The condom was totally shredded. He hadn't even noticed. No wonder her pussy felt so good right there at the end! I'm such an idiot! How long have I been carrying that condom around? I have plenty of fresh ones in the apartment, but I've been carrying this one around for at least a year. Shit! What a jerk!

Lindsey crawled off Laurie and took a look. Cho's thick white cum was oozing slowly out of Laurie's beautiful, engorged pussy. Without even thinking about it, Lindsey leaned forward and buried her face in Laurie's creampie and started sucking and slurping the wonderful cum out of her quivering snatch.

Laurie was weak from her orgasm and only dimly aware that someone was sucking her pussy. She assumed it was Cho. She was immediately orgasming again.

Lindsey enjoyed the wonderful sensation of Laurie's cum shooting into her mouth. Fuck, I love squirters. I wish I could do it more than once in a blue moon. Fuck... she's like a fountain! Holy shit! The squirts went on and on until Lindsey's shirt was soaked with cum and the table was dripping with it.

Laurie Bonner moaned and arched her back, pressing her pussy into Cho's face, then reached down to pull him in tighter. But instead of Cho... she felt Lindsey's hair in her hand. She looked down in shock to the sight of the pretty little Latina's nose buried in her pubes. Oh shit! She's eating me out now! The fucking lezzie bitch is eating me out! And... shit... it feels fucking great! Oh, god, yeah! A girl's eating my pussy! She closed her eyes and laid back and just enjoyed it.

Lindsey was sucking and slurping, trying to get every drop of Cho's cum out of her friend. As she did it, she spit the bits of shredded condom into her hand, but swallowed the cum. How old is this fucking condom? I'm amazed I got it on his cock without it falling apart!

She put her fingers deep inside Laurie, and walked them, trying to draw out the last bits of cum. The motion made Laurie almost scream in pleasure. So Lindsey worked at it, giving Laurie another orgasm, this time letting Laurie's cum spritz her in the open mouth so she could drink her fluids.

Cho felt bad about cumming in the girl, but not one to cry over spilt milk, he pulled up his pants, sat in the booth and watched the show, all the while fondling Laurie's big tits as her friend ate her out. He was astonished at the sight of her friend taking squirts of girl-cum right in the face. He tried to rub his cock back to life again, because he would have loved to fuck them some more, but it was down for the count. He'd never come twice in one session in his life, so he counted himself lucky to have lasted this long.

In the end, Laurie finished her biggest orgasm of the night by going into a full body spasm on the tabletop, looking for all the world as if she were being electrocuted.

When Laurie finally came back to her senses, Lindsey was standing between her legs, drying her face off on her drenched shirt.

"Wow," was all she could say.

Lindsey smiled. "Did you enjoy that, Laurie?"

"Holy fuck. I can't believe you ate me out like that. It felt awesome. Where's the waiter? Where's Cho?" She sat up, and saw Cho sitting right there, looking back at her in amazement. His hands were on her tits, as if her were determined to touch them until the last possible moment. Laurie smiled broadly, "You are such a good lover, Cho. Oh. My. Fucking. Christ." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, slowly and sensuously. Lindsey sat next to him and kissed him too. Then she kissed Laurie. Then all three of them were kissing each other in a wet triangle of tongues and lips.

After a while Cho gave up on trying to get hard again. So he said, "Sorry girls... I better get back to work before they miss me."

Laurie said, "Yeah, we better go too. Practice tomorrow." She drank the last bit of her lemon drop martini and said woozily, "Fuck, these are yummy. I'd order another, but I wouldn't wanna get drunk. I do crazy things when I get drunk"

Cho and Lindsey laughed, and they all dressed again, buzzed by the knowledge of what they'd just done together. When Cho opened the curtain, everyone in the bar was looking at them. Suddenly they all started applauding, even Cho's boss Angela. Cho blushed red, but Laurie and Lindsey bowed comically and skipped out of the bar hand in hand, giggling like little girls.

*

Farinella was starting to get impatient. Where in heavens is Mrs. Foster? If I have to wait much longer, these candles will burn out! She looked at herself in the mirror for the two-hundredth time, to make sure her hair was just so. She brushed her hair again, trying to make it cascade beautifully over her shoulders. She eyed her black roots narrowly. I can't tell if I hate those roots, or if they look sexy. Someone told me it was stylish to show your roots... but I don't know. Well... it's too late to do anything about them now. She stepped back and examined herself, impressed with how awesome she looked in the powder pink negligee and matching robe. She'd also bought a matching pair of heels, but they turned out to be way to tight to wear for longer than a minute at a time, so she'd left them near the door so she could slip into them at the last possible second.

There was a knock on the door. She ran to it, gleeful with anticipation. At last! She peered through the peephole and saw Lindsey's little body turned sideways, looking at something down the hall. She couldn't see her face, but the shape and color of her long, dark brown hair was unmistakable. She must have lost her key. Farinella looked at her reflection one last time as she slipped into the heels. Well, Farinella... it's show time.

She opened the door a crack and said through the hole, "Wait a few seconds before you come in, dear." Then she hopped onto the bed, on which she'd scattered pink rose petals. She spread the tails of her robe out, so it wouldn't cover up the skimpy negligee, and struck the sexy pose she'd practiced in the mirror an hour earlier. She intended to knock Mrs. Foster's socks off... and her bra... and her panties...

Toward that end, she'd created the best atmosphere she could imagine, giving in totally to her 'hopeless romantic' side. Soft music was playing, and the room was flickering with the light of thirty candles, which she'd peppered all over the furniture. She heard the door open and then shut. She stared dreamily off into space, letting Lindsey have a nice long look at her beautiful body. Then she said, "So, what do you think?"

"You're fucking gorgeous," replied Katie.

Farinella sat up with a start, reflexively covering her breasts, because the lacy top was shockingly see-thru. A short Latina woman was standing there with a small suitcase in her hand and a sexy grin on her beautiful, young face. She looked a little like Mrs. Foster, but her voice was sharper in tone.

"Who are you?" Farinella demanded hotly.

"I'm Katie Jimenez. Lindsey's little sister. You must be Miss Ostiago." She dropped her suitcase, stepped up to the bed and held out her hand.

Farinella was flummoxed by Katie's confidence, but she let go of one boob long enough to shake hands. But Katie didn't let the hand go. Instead, she bent over and kissed the back of it romantically... and sensuously. Farinella was too surprised to pull her hand away, but just let the little woman slowly kiss her knuckles, feeling her breath tickling the peach fuzz, sending little tingles up her spine.

She noticed that Katie bore a strong resemblance to her sister, but with key differences. For one thing her hair, though exactly the same color and length, was fuller and slightly wavier. Also, her features were sharper and much less innocent looking. Instead of Mrs. Foster's cheerful expression and doll-like eyes, Katie's expression was sassy and her eyes gleamed with wickedness. So although she was the younger sister, she looked a little older. Possibly because she wore heavier makeup and had slightly larger breasts. But they were similar in height and build and their skin tone, ears, chin and nose were identical. Farinella blushed, wondering if there were any other similarities between them.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers
1...345678