Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey was growing a little infatuated with this wonderful girl. Laurie was definitely drunk, but in a wonderful way that made her all gooey and affectionate... and wonderfully lusty. She reminds me of myself at her age.

"So, Laurie, what about girls?"

"Girls?"

"Have you done it with any girls?"

A distasteful expression crossed Laurie's lovely face. "Ack! No thanks! My friend Sally tried to kiss me once... she's a total lezzie, which is totally fine by the way, but I had to say, politely, 'no thanks. No pussy, thank you very much.' I'm totally into dick. Know what I mean?"

Lindsey was disappointed. She was really getting the hots for Laurie "Well, all I can say is that you don't know what you're missing."

Laurie looked at her wide eyed, "You? Really?"

Lindsey nodded, and she smiled wickedly. Her eyes drifted back to Laurie's big breasts and their prominent nipples. Damn... those are some serious breasts. Gotta be D-cups at least.

Laurie sipped her lemon drop, then looked over at Linda's doll-like face and caught the little brown-skinned Latina looking right at her tits. She looked down and noticed her own nipples poking out dramatically.

"Wow... will you look at those pokies. Let me see yours. Are yours doing the same thing?"

Lindsey sat up and stuck out her tits. "Nope. But I've got a padded bra."

"Take it off," said Laurie, "It's not fair for me to have pokies and you not to have pokies. I demand pokie equity!"

Lindsey laughed, liking Laurie more and more with each passing moment. She closed the thick curtains around the booth, and took off her shirt and bra, shamelessly exposing herself to Laurie. But Laurie averted her eyes until the shirt was on again. They both giggled as Lindsey arched her back. "Nope. Still no pokies. Sorry Laurie, you're on your own."

"Damn it!" Laurie yelled, with mock seriousness. "We have to do something about this!" She went out of the curtain, leaving Lindsey wondering what was going on. Then she returned a few minutes later with the waiter.

Cho said, "What can I get you, ladies?"

"Cho," Laurie said, pulling the Asian waiter all the way into the booth and closing the curtain behind him, "we need your help."

"Help?"

"Yes. You may notice that I have pokies, whereas my little friend here does not."


Cho was surprised at how fast the tall girl had gotten drunk. They've only been in the bar for twenty minutes. Well, at least she isn't a sloppy drunk. I like it when they get lusty.

"Cho, you aren't looking. I'm trying to direct your attention to my pokies. 'My erect nipples', may be a more accurate clinical description of these protrusions... right here." Laurie pointed at the erect nipples poking dramatically through the stretchy fabric of her orange T-shirt, resting her elegant fingertips slightly against them.

Lindsey was giggling like crazy, and Cho, having been directly asked to, felt obliged to take a look. He definitely liked what he saw. The tall girl's breasts were really quite impressive on her athletic frame. And indeed, her nipples were quite prominent.

"I'm sorry miss, it's a bit cold I guess... uh... did you want me to turn up the heat?"

Laurie giggled, "In a manner of speaking. I'd like to direct your attention to my little friend here... Linda, show Mr. Cho your appalling lack of pokietude."

Lindsey stood, and stuck out her chest, grinning wickedly. Actually, she had some small pokies now. But still, they weren't as pronounced as Laurie's.

Cho looked. Nice little tits on this one too... but what the hell are these girls playing at?

Laurie put her hand on Cho's back and turned him to face Lindsey. "I need your help, Mr. Cho. I'm afraid that my friend and I don't quite match. So... please make her nipples as erect as mine."

Cho and Lindsey were incredibly surprised. They both looked at Laurie in amazement.

"I mean it. Don't I Linda?"

Cho turned to look at Lindsey. A big grin broke out on her face. This is a girl after my own heart. "Yeah. She's right. If you don't mind, Cho. I could use some pokiefication." She took a step toward him, offering him her breasts. She had no idea what he'd do, but she was ready and willing for anything.

Cho had seen his fair share of strange stuff at the lounge... tits flashed and girls grabbing his ass, and even once stumbling on a couple having sex in one of the private booths, but this was a first. A patron was actually asking him to touch her tits. This is definitely against the rules... at least... I think so. But... didn't Angela say that the customer is always right?

It seemed like some sort of setup... but he simply couldn't resist. He reached out tentatively and when the little Latina didn't back off, he put his hands on her firm breasts, cupping them neatly in his hands. He instantly realized she wasn't wearing a bra under her thin shirt. She bit her lip and arched her back, clearly enjoying his touch. Encouraged by her groans of pleasure, he began to pinch and twist her nipples lightly, feeling his heart rate climbing almost as fast as his erection.

Lindsey moaned at Cho's touch. He's awful cute. He was about the same height as her, and slightly built, with jet black, feathery hair, and sexy, hooded eyes. Based on his name she assumed he was of Chinese ancestry, and he definitely had the prominent cheekbones of the Chinese. She enjoyed the feel of his hands, but she wanted more, so she pulled her shirt up and suddenly he was fondling her naked breasts. His beautifully slanted eyes lit up with lust, giving Lindsey an incredible thrill.

Cho thought, Fuck, this is one hot chick! I love her crooked little smile. Damn... I sure hope she's eighteen! There's no way she's twenty-seven, like it says on her I.D.... but she's got to be at least eighteen... doesn't she? His hands were quaking with excitement. He'd been dating his fiancée Tamma for ten years. They had plans to marry in the spring, but she'd told him a number of times that if he wanted to fuck anyone else, he better do it now, because once they were married, he belonged to her. He wasn't much of a lady's man, so he hadn't really taken the offer very seriously. But now that a pair of tits had seemingly fallen into his lap, he was glad Tamma had given him permission to fuck around. He'd probably have done this without permission anyway, but he was glad he didn't have to feel like a cheater. This is fucking awesome!

Cho took each of the short girl's naked nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, and twisted them playfully, making them harden and grow. Her dark areolas contracted to the size of nickels, and soon, her nipples were hard as erasers and standing out almost half an inch.

Laurie said, "Okay, Linda, pull your shirt down so we can check the progress."

"Wait one second," said Cho, "I'm not quite finished." He leaned forward and took each of the little Latina's long nipples into his mouth and sucked them harder, hearing her gasp in pleasure. Shit... I'm sucking her tits, and she's letting me! This is officially the best night ever!

After a minute or three, he stepped back and Lindsey dropped her shirt again. Her nipples were now poking out even more dramatically than Laurie's were.

Laurie comically snapped in her husky voice, "Hey! No fair! Now she's pokier than me! You better even us out." She lifted her orange shirt, exposing her thin, stretchy sports bra, and presented her breasts to the smiling waiter.

Cho eagerly put his hands on the tall girl's boobs. They were quite a bit larger than the other girl's, dwarfing his small hands. They were amazingly squishy to the touch. And they were high too, because she was at least eight or nine inches taller than him. He pinched and pulled playfully at her fat nipples through the bra, his heart pounding with excitement and his cock throbbing to full attention.

Laurie said, "Nope, still not pokie enough. Try this." She grabbed Cho's head with both hands and pulled his mouth to her left breast.

Cho happily wrapped his lips around the hard nub sticking out through the tall girl's bra, and soon the fabric was wet and see-thru with his saliva. As he sucked her, he put his hands on her naked hips, marveling at her powdery soft skin. He moved over to her right breast, sucking that one until the nipple matched the other one in size. All the while, Laurie ran her long fingers through his feathery black hair. Then suddenly her girlfriend came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his belly, reached up under his black T-shirt and started pinching his little nipples, making him hitch in a breath.

As Lindsey fingered Cho's nipple with one hand, she slowly moved her other hand downward until she was grasping and stroking the erection in Cho's slacks. It wasn't particularly big, but it was very hard and very straight. She started grinding her crotch against his ass as she groped him and fondled his balls. She locked eyes with Laurie, and they both smiled wicked, half-drunk smiles. Her hand found Cho's zipper and drew it down releasing his striped blue briefs and the tantalizing bulge inside it.

Cho was now totally thrilled. Fuck! She's unzipping me! Oh shit, am I about to get lucky? Wait... If I get caught I'll totally get fired...oh, what the fuck, I can find another job.

Lindsey winked at Laurie and said, "Wanna taste something delicious?" Laurie smiled and nodded. So Lindsey reached into Cho's shorts and wrapped her hand around his pale cock and flipped it out of his underwear. At the same time she pulled him off of Laurie's tits. Almost immediately, Laurie kneeled and wrapped her lips around Cho's five-inch shaft and swallowed him whole. Wow, Laurie is totally a cock whore... just like me.

Cho was astounded... the tall, pale brunette was sucking his cock now, her full rosy lips sliding up and down his veiny shaft. A few moments later, the short Latina kneeled down too.

Laurie was surprised to see Linda's little face appear right next to hers as she was sucking Cho. She started licking his shaft just inches from Laurie's lips. And she put her hand around Laurie's back, snuggling tightly against her. Laurie didn't like the thought of being so close to another girl's body and mouth. I hope Linda doesn't think I'm a Lezzie. I already told her I wasn't.

Laurie shifted to the side, so she wasn't rubbing shoulders with her friend. Now Cho's cock was between them, and Linda started licking and sucking the opposite side... so Laurie, not knowing what else to do, leaned in and started licking and sucking the other side.

Wow... this is so weird... our mouths are so close. Shit... we're swapping spit on his cock. This is so fucking weird. Then she felt Linda's tongue brush against hers on the underside of Cho's cock. Oh, shit... is that her tongue? Gross! But then it happened again. It was obvious that Linda didn't think there was anything weird about it. They were licking back and forth in opposite directions now, their tongues bumping on each pass. So weird!

Cho had only dreamed of being in a situation like this. He had to pinch himself to prove that it was actually happening. Two beautiful young ladies were team-sucking his cock. He'd never seen anything so erotic in real life before. It was like a porn dream come true! He felt like opening the curtain and yelling, "Look everyone! Look what's happening to me!" But of course, he didn't do that. He just stared down at the girls in utter amazement as their beautiful lips slid along the smooth skin of his cock. He put his hands on the back of their heads and pulled them tightly together so their mouths were together around his cock and he began to thrust himself forward and back between them.

Laurie didn't know what to think. Cho was holding her face right up against Linda's face so tightly that their lips and noses were touching as his silky hard shaft slid back and forth between them. She was staring right into Linda's dark brown eyes, with their long eyelashes, from only a few inches away. It's almost like we're kissing... except for the cock between us. Laurie never would have thought she'd be cool with this. She'd always been a bit lezzophobic, and worried that maybe touching a girl's lips like this... and enjoying it, made her 'that way'.

This can't possibly be lezzie! How could it be? We're sucking cock... pretty much the opposite of lezzie. No... we're just a couple of friends playing with a guy's dick. Nothing gay about that! She felt so happy sharing Cho's hard little cock with her new friend. It was weird and wonderful... totally erotic to the max! So she stopped worrying about it and started working with Linda like a team. Their lips and noses were fully engaged on either side of his cock, and now they stuck out their tongues so they were entwined on its underside.

Cho had been watching in amazement. He'd sensed the tall girl's tense demeanor when her friend got close to her. It kind of turned him on to realize that the short girl was testing her friend's sexual boundaries. He decided to change things up a bit, and on his next stroke, he slipped his cock into the tall girl's mouth, pulled out and slipped it in the short girl's mouth, then started going back and forth that way, amazed that they were getting into it. He saw them both rubbing their pussies as he fucked their faces. It was one of the most amazing sights he'd ever seen in his life. They were looking up at him... the small one with her dark, doll-like eyes, and the tall one with her mischievous gray eyes.... Oh, fuck... I wish I had a camera!

Lindsey was probably more turned on by the feel of Laurie's lips and tongue on her own, than she was by Cho's cock, but just barely. This is utterly awesome! Just like old times! She hadn't done this particular move since college. It was rare to find a friend who enjoyed cock as much as she did, but Laurie Bonner certainly seemed to. Too bad she lives here in California. Cho pulled his cock all the way back for a moment. Lindsey took the opportunity to kiss Laurie full on the lips, slipping her tongue all the way into the eighteen-year-old majorette's mouth.

What the fuck is she doing? The moment Laurie realized that Linda was Frenching her; she turned her head and swallowed Cho's cock again, to let her new friend know that she wasn't cool with kissing girls. But the funny thing was... she regretted cutting it off almost instantly. She was ashamed to realize that she'd enjoyed the feel of Linda's sharp tongue invading her mouth. She reached into her shorts to finger her clit. The wetness of her own pussy testified to her shameful tendencies.

Lindsey realized that she was pushing her luck with Laurie. She's clearly not ready yet to kiss a girl. So Lindsey scrunched down and let Cho's hairy balls fall into her mouth as Laurie sucked his cock.

He groaned, "Oh, fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Suck my cock. Oh fuck. That feels so good."

He'd never been with two girls before, much less had his cock been sucked by one girl, while another sucked his balls. It felt utterly and completely awesome. A couple of minutes later, the girls switched positions and he discovered that the short Latina was a lot more experienced cocksucker than her tall friend. Damn, this girl could suck steel through a straw! It felt like she was trying to suck the cum right out of his balls into her mouth... and sure enough, after only a minute or two of her attentions he grunted, "Oh, shit... I'm cumming."

Lindsey sucked and slurped as Cho shot powerfully into her mouth. He may not have a big cock, but boy can he blast! He spurted so many times, and so copiously, that Lindsey had time to share some of it with Laurie, who got a mouthful too, although during the exchange, both girls took a blast or two across their noses. Shit! I just came on their faces! Look at that! Fucking amazing!

But before he had a chance to enjoy the sight of his cum on their faces, the short Latina stood and hopped up on the table, opening her legs wide. She must have taken off her panties while she was sucking him, because her hairy pussy was on full, beautiful display. Cho dove right into her neatly trimmed, but bushy snatch without a second thought. Wonderfully, the tall girl stayed kneeling between his legs and continued to suck on his softening cock, and a few minutes later, mainly because he couldn't believe how delicious the short girl's pussy was, his cock grew back to life, giving the tall girl something stiff to play with again.

Laurie was enjoying every second of it. I like little cocks. They're so much easier to suck than big ones. And this Cho dude is a major cutie. I wonder how old he is? You can never tell with Asians. He could be twenty or fifty, and I wouldn't know the difference.

After a while, Laurie noticed an enchanting odor that was starting to pervade the booth. It was a sexy smell... musky and animalistic. What is that...? Wait... that's pussy! She looked up and saw Cho's face buried in Linda's fuzzy brown snatch. She'd been so focused on his cock she hadn't even noticed Linda wasn't kneeling anymore.

Laurie stood up to watch. She'd never seen a guy going down on a girl before... not counting herself. That is so hot. She watched as Cho licked and sucked Linda's pretty little pussy lips, parting them gently with his tongue and licking her clit, which was growing harder and fatter with each lick. He put a couple of fingers in her dripping wet pussy and started stroking her, drawing beautiful gasps from her pretty lips.

"Put one in my asshole," Lindsey moaned.

Cho hadn't done that before. He wasn't sure how to do it, but he was game to try. He started playing with the short girl's little brown anus. She was so slick with pussy juice that his finger slipped easily inside, and she groaned as he started pushing it in and out of the amazingly tight little hole. He felt so fucking cool. He had one finger in her pussy, and one in her tight asshole, and his tongue diving down into her pink tunnel. She was really starting to bubble with juices now and moaning louder and louder. He started to worry. I hope nobody can hear what's going on in here over the music... but damned if I'm gonna stop now!

Laurie was watching in fascination, when suddenly Linda grabbed her hand and brought it to her little breasts. Laurie pulled her hand back like she'd touched a hot stove. Why doesn't she catch the hint that I'm not a lezzie? Damn, though... her tit felt soft. She felt weird about getting turned on by Linda's sexy little brown body, so she kneeled and started sucking Cho again and listened to Linda having a shuddering orgasm. The sound of it made Laurie's pussy tingle with lust. Fuck... that's a beautiful sound.

Lindsey had the presence of mind to jam her fist in her mouth to stifle the screams. Cho was doing a masterful job on her pussy. He knew how to hit all the right spots. Not only did he bring her up to an orgasm, he kept her stimulated with perfectly timed wiggles of his fingers and flicks of his tongue, so that the orgasm went on and on, growing in intensity until Lindsey tugged at his hair desperately.

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

Fuck yeah! I'm gonna fuck her! Shit... where the hell is that condom? Cho fumbled in his pants pockets, which were now down around his ankles. He brought out the one condom he'd been carrying around in his wallet for a year. He kept it for dream emergencies like this. He stood and started to rip it open. But the short girl saw him and said, voice thick with passion, "No, I'm on the pill. Just fuck me, Cho. Fuck my pussy with your naked cock."

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers
1...345678