Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey's manipulations with her tongue and finger were working the girl through a series of orgasms that were getting stronger and stronger. She could feel the girl's pussy contracting wildly around her thrusting fingers, and her orgasmic moans got louder and louder. At first, the girl's voice was wetly muffled by Farinella's pussy, but then the girl's flanks began to twitch madly in orgasm, and she turned her head to the side and started yelling.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh, holy Christ! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that! Just like that! Ohhhhhhhh, God, yesss!"

Lindsey knew Katie's voice better than any other voice in the world. They were sisters, after all. They'd grown up together, they talked every day, and they were best friends in the world. But still... the idea that Katie, who she'd left behind in Jacksonville, Florida three days ago could suddenly show up in her hotel room in Pasadena, California... well, it was so utterly unimaginable, that it took her until the final drawn out "Yesss!" to fully realize whose pussy she was buried knuckle deep in and whose asshole she was rimming so eagerly with her tongue.

Lindsey leaped out of bed and screamed, "KATIE! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Katie looked back, her face wet with Farinella's juices. Her eyes opened wide, and a broad smile broke on her face. "Oh, Shit!"

Lindsey screamed, ran into the bathroom and slammed the door.

Suddenly Katie was rolling around on the bed, laughing her ass off, body still quivering deep inside from the orgasm her older sister had just given her.

Farinella heard the scream and the laughter, and came to her senses as if out of a fog.

She looked up at Katie and said, "What? What happened?"

Katie could barely breathe, but she managed to choke out a few words between peals of choking laughter, "Oh, nothing... ha ha ha ha... I just got... ha ha ha ha ha ha... eaten out... hee hee hee hee... by my... ha ha ha ha ha... big sister... hee hee hee heeeee... snort... that's all!"

To be continued...

How will Lindsey and Katie come to grips with what just happened? Will Laurie Bonner take Gary Blunt's virginity? And what about poor old love-struck Brant? Will he ever score with Mrs. Foster again? And will the young lovers Denny and Bitty, and Dana Lee and Alyson finally consummate their love? (Hint: shit yeah, they will!)

For the answers to all these questions and more, please tune in again... it may take a while for me to get to the next chapter, but it's gonna be a doozy!

To read more about Laurie Bonner, read my story 'Delayed Action'.

Meanwhile, please vote, and give me your comments! The main reason I write this stuff is to hear comments! Thanks for reading!

C.B. Summers

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers
1...345678