Field Trip Follies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie finished kissing Mrs. Ostiago's hand, she sat on the bed, still holding her hand as if they were already old friends... or old lovers.

"Now I know why Lindsey went down on you this morning. You're stunning, Miss Ostiago."

Farinella felt a flash of fury, "What? She told you?"

"My sister tells me everything. But don't worry. We keep each other's secrets completely. Everyone should have someone they can trust their secrets to."

"I suppose so."

Katie looked at her searchingly, "So, Miss Ostiago... what's your first name?"

"Farinella, but nobody calls me..."

"Farinella. Fuck. That's a sexy name. What kind of name is it?"

"Italian. Although it's usually a surname. My mother had a boyfriend named Luigi Farinella... he died when she was young. And she couldn't very well name me Luigi."

Katie laughed a delightfully uninhibited laugh, "I guess not! Are you actually Italian?"

"Yes. I grew up there, but my father's American, thus: no accent."

"Wow. I'd love to visit Italy. I fucking love Italian women. I've been with a few. They are totally sex on wheels. I bet you are too." Farinella blushed. "Goddamn it... you are so fucking beautiful, Farinella. You look just like Sophia Loren when she was in her late twenties, except with blonde hair. I fucking love Sophia Loren!"

Farinella grinned. She'd heard that comparison all her life. In fact, the main reason she bleached her hair and wore it long was to look less like Sophia Loren. But it never failed to please her when a pretty woman like Katie made the connection in spite of the hair. "I love Sophia Loren too. I have a complete collection of her movies on DVD, even the ones that were only released in Italy."

Katie smiled. "Oh yeah? I'd like to see those some time. What a fucking hottie. You know, when I was a kid I used to masturbate to her old movies. My dad didn't allow any porn in the house, but she was good enough for me."

Farinella was amazed. "Oh, my god... me too! You know... the first time if ever had an orgasm, I was watching an old movie of hers..."Due Notti con Cleopatra" in a little movie theater in Sorrento. I don't know if you've seen that one... I'm sure there's an English language version... but even though my father was sitting right next to me, I started touching myself under my coat when I saw Sophia Loren come sweeping in. There's this scene where she swims around in the nude... oh, my... right about that time I felt something building up down there, and... well, I just about scared my father to death when I let out a scream."

As Farinella had been talking, she'd been thinking, Why on earth am I telling this story to a complete stranger? But she was relieved when Katie burst into uproarious laughter. That was another difference between her and her sister. Mrs. Foster tended to giggle, but Katie tended to guffaw. Katie put her hand on Farinella's bare leg as she was laughing, sending a thrill of pleasure straight into Farinella's pussy.

My lord, she's every bit as pretty as her sister... and I think she likes me! And she's a lesbian too... or at least bisexual. Shit... what am I doing here? I need to cool things off before...

Farinella's heart was beating a mile a minute, but she calmly asked, "So... what brings you to Pasadena?"

Katie smiled and wiggled her eyebrows. "Sorry, sisterly secrets. Let's just say that Lindsey needs my help. So I hopped on a plane this morning and two layovers, and one long fucking taxi ride later, I'm finally here. Where is the little bitch?"

"I have no idea."

"But you were expecting her, weren't you?" Katie looked around the room, smiling wickedly, "Candles... flower petals... lingerie... romantic music. Farinella, if I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to sweep my big sister off her feet!"

Farinella flushed with embarrassment. "I guess... I tend to go a bit overboard. It's silly of me, I know... she's a married woman, and I'm... well... but... you're right. I wanted to sweep her off her feet."

Katie looked at her intensely, the smile leaving her beautiful lips, replaced by an expression of honest, sexual attraction. "I'm not Lindsey, but I can tell you one thing, you definitely swept me off my feet."

Katie pounced up onto the bed and straddled Farinella. She lowered her lithe body onto the larger woman's full figured form and kissed her right on those lush Italian lips she'd been staring at from the moment she walked through the door.

What the fuck are you doing, Katie? You came here to help Lindsey out of her mess, not start one of your own! Oh, fuck it. Lindsey and I share everything. She wants me to seduce her lunk of a husband, after all. I doubt she'd mind me sharing her hot Italian girlfriend.


Farinella was too shocked to resist, and before she knew it, she was kissing Katie right back. She desperately started unbuckling Katie's belt, as Katie kicked off her shoes. Then Farinella grabbed Katie's shirt and sweater, and peeled it up, exposing her bare breasts. I guess this girl doesn't like wearing bras! Moments later, Katie's perfect breast was in Farinella's mouth. Yes... it's a little larger than Mrs. Foster's but her nipples are just the same shape. Soon, Katie's nipples were long and hard from Farinella's sucking lips.

Katie enjoyed the way Farinella sucked her breasts as if they were a delicate, tasty fruit. She began kneading Farinella's large breasts in her hands. They looked great in the open lace, exposing her dark areolas and nipples enticingly. Fuck, these are some awesome ta-ta's. Her girlfriend Amanda's breasts were full C's but Farinella's had to be D's or double D's at least. Katie liked all breasts, but on Farinella's hourglass figure, her breasts were exactly the right size. They're perfect.

Katie kissed her way down Farinella's body, pausing to suckle her small nipples through the lace, before continuing down the silky fabric covering her jiggly belly. She could feel Farinella's entire body tensing up in anticipation... they both knew where she was headed. When she was finally between Farinella's legs, she opened them wide and looked at the beautiful, powder pink panties that were covering Farinella's warm, wet pubic mound. The silk was dark with her juices. Katie leaned in to take a deep whiff of Farinella's sex.

"Holy shit, Farinella. You smell amazing."

Then she buried her face in Farinella's panties and began to lick and tease, pressing the silk with her tongue deep between the labial lips, and flicking the mound of her clitoris in powerful, deep motions. Farinella tensed up with pleasure and pressed her crotch upward into Katie's face. Meanwhile, Katie was sliding her own pants down, and then her underwear, stripping herself naked without taking her mouth off Farinella's pussy for a moment.

Farinella was writhing in rapture. Oh, lord. Who is this girl? This is too good to be true... she just walked in out of the blue and now she's kissing my inner thighs... now... oh my god... she's pulling my panties open and... ohhhhh.... slipping her silky tongue into my pussy! Oh my lord... Mrs. Foster's little sister is eating me out!

"Oh, god, Katie... yes!"

Katie looked up, her face wet with Farinella's juices, and said, "Say it in Italian." Then dove in again, plunging her tongue deep into Farinella's sweet cunt.

"Dio... Va bene, Katie! Si! Si!"

Katie's nose was buried in Farinella's curly black bush. She breathed in the sweet scent of pussy and perfume and licked Farinella's wet lips with her full flat tongue, then worked the sharp tip up into the heavily hooded clitoris and flicked it several times.

Farinella moaned, "Liccame la figga! Si! Si! Brava, Katie! Brava! Ohhhh... "

Katie licked her up and down several times, flicking the clit on each upstroke, then stuck her long tongue into Farinella's pink tunnel. Farinella moaned, surprised at how deep Katie's tongue could go. Juices immediately welled out into Katie's mouth, and she sucked them up and swallowed, before inserting her tongue again, as deep into Farinella's warm recesses as possible.

Farinella grabbed a fistful of Katie's hair and started grinding her crotch up into the lovely girl's face, "Liccame la figga! Liccame la figga caliente! Si! Si! Si, oh bene! Va bene!"

While diving her tongue in and out of Farinella's quivering hole, Katie ran her hands up under the powder pink silk negligee, up Farinella's soft belly, then under the lace covering her perfect breasts, and began kneading the naked flesh with both hands.

"Dio... Katie... oh, brava! Ohhhhh."

Katie was moving her whole head now, fucking this lovely Italian woman with her entire face... her tongue, her lips, her nose, her chin...

"Sei cosi sexi, Katie! Va bene! Va bene!"

I have no idea what she's saying, but it's making me fucking wet!

*

Lindsey and Laurie Bonner laughed the whole way back to the hotel. They had to walk all the way around to the front entry because the door they'd snuck out of was locked now.

As they walked, Laurie said, "Oh, hey, I meant to ask you. Who was that big guy you were kissing earlier? Is that your boyfriend?"

Lindsey had hoped Laurie would ask first, because her proposition would seem much less suspicious that way. "Sort of. He's... well... you probably noticed."

"What?"

"Well... he's ugly. He's not really my boyfriend, but I like him. I'm going to take his virginity tomorrow night after Bandfest."

Laurie laughed, "Really? Why?"

"Well, I happen to think it's sad that guys who look like Gary never get to hook up with girls like us. We usually go for cute guys like Cho. But Gary can't help the face he was born with."

"Yeah. I guess you're right. It's not fair. Lots of girls think Bill looks pretty weird too. But I think he's as cute as shit. That Gary though... somebody really worked him over with the ugly stick."

"Maybe. But I'm not doing it out of charity. He's really nice, and... I mean, why should I be willing to fuck a stranger like Cho, but leave a good friend like Gary out in the cold? Besides. I don't believe in judging a book by its cover."

Laurie was thoughtful. "I guess that's a good policy. He looked sort of creepy to me. But... you say that he's actually really nice?"

"He's totally a sweetheart. Awkward of course, but wouldn't you be if you had a face like that? I tell you what, Laurie... I have this feeling he's gonna turn out to be a great lover. And my instincts are never wrong. I'm pretty sure he's got a good-sized cock too, judging from the erection he was pressing into me when I kissed him today. Bigger than Cho, anyway. And I intend to teach him how to use it tomorrow night."

"Cool."

"You can join us if you like."

Laurie looked at Lindsey with a blank expression. The idea of playing again with Lindsey was as troubling as it was tempting. They walked in silence for a while, and Laurie started wondering what it was like to go down on a girl. This might be a good opportunity to find out.

A wide, wicked grin spread across Laurie's funny face, and her gray eyes started to twinkle. "Okay. I'm in!"

Lindsey hugged Laurie and kissed her full on the mouth. Sending a powerful jolt straight into both of their pussies.

The kiss was long and weirdly romantic, at least as far as Laurie was concerned. Man... this girl really likes to kiss. And she's fucking good at it too! She felt a little weak in the knees by the time Lindsey broke it off.

Lindsey said, "Oh and you might want to douche or something when you get back to the room. Cho might have cum in you... just a little."

"Fuck! When did that happen? I thought he was wearing a condom."

"It leaked a little. Just a little. But I'd advise you to douche, or squirt yourself with the showerhead at least."

Laurie grinned wickedly, "Oh, don't worry about that. I am definitely planning to squirt my pussy with a showerhead before I go to bed! I want to cum one more time, while my pussy is still zinging!"

They laughed and kissed again. Laurie thought, I never woulda thought I'd like kissing a girl. But I do! Life is full of surprises! I can't wait to tell Bill about this!

*

Lindsey hummed happily on her way back to the room. She took out her phone to see if Katie had called her. No... but there was a text message from Farinella. Shit... how did I miss this?

It read, "I have a surprise waiting for you in the room. Give me half an hour. Farinella." Lindsey smiled. So Farinella has a surprise for me! I was thinking about letting her off the hook, for the sake of her relationship with her girlfriend, but shit, if she wants to play, let's play!

Then she noticed that the timestamp was around eight p.m., almost two hours earlier. Fuck! I hope she's still waiting for me!

She walked briskly the rest of the way to the room, her heart beating hard in lustful anticipation. She was excited to have one more taste of Farinella's delicious pussy.

When she opened the door, an amazing sight greeted her. Twenty or thirty flickering candles dimly illuminated the room. Low, sexy music was playing on the radio, and on the bed, which was strewn with pink flower petals, a beautiful, naked woman was going down on Farinella Ostiago.

So... this is Farinella's idea of a surprise! A threesome! Well, I never would'a thought she had this kind of wicked imagination! My, oh, my!

Lindsey quietly entered the room, closing the door silently behind her and stripped out of her clothes as she watched the lovers going at it. She was standing behind the stranger, who was kneeling on the bed between Farinella's legs. She couldn't see her face, but she could tell the girl was a brunette, and had light brown skin, like her own. Lindsey was staring right at the girl's tight ass and cleanly shaven pussy, which was glittering wetly in the candlelight. She was fingering her clitoris, giving Lindsey exciting glimpses of her pink depths. Oh, yummy. The woman was holding Farinella's long legs straight up in the air and Farinella was moaning orgasmically in Italian.

"Va bene... va bene... ohhhh.... Si, si, si, benissimo..." Wow... she didn't do that when I went down on her. I like it!

Lindsey looked hungrily at the stranger's tight little pussy and licked her lips as she unsnapped her bra and stepped out of her panties. I should clean up... I still have Cho's and Laurie's cum all over me... ah, what the hell. I'll just have to clean up again after eating out this girl, whoever she is. And, fuck... she looks delicious!

Katie thought she'd heard the door open and close, but she was completely in the sex zone, and when she was in that zone, she was open to almost anything, because she was totally focused on her own pleasure, and giving pleasure to her partner, whoever they may be. She vaguely noticed someone crawling up onto the bed behind her, but she was so dazed with lust that when this new person's hand touched her calf tentatively, she automatically opened her legs a little more and arched her back to invite them in. She was always the most willing one in an orgy.

Lindsey had been worrying that she might frighten the strange girl by touching her leg, but the girl opened her legs and arched her back presenting her pussy for inspection. The moist, pink lips even opened a bit, as if begging to be sucked. Lindsey didn't need any further invitation. She leaned forward, grasped the girl's silky soft flanks with her hands and buried her tongue in the girl's wide-open, steaming-hot cunt.

Katie felt the stranger's tongue enter her vagina and her first reaction was pure pleasure. She'd always had a hard time reaching orgasm with her fingers alone. She got there best when someone ate out her pussy. She didn't particularly care who did it, as long as they were of legal age and knew what they were doing, and whoever this stranger was, they were doing it just right. They were favoring her pussy with long, firm licks from clit to taint and back down again.

Lindsey hadn't eaten pussy in years, but all in one day she'd eaten three. And this was probably the most delicious one of the three, perhaps because it belonged to an unknown stranger, or perhaps because it was just that fucking tasty. She had no idea whose pussy it could possibly be. Did Farinella pick up someone at the Band Director's Dinner? Oh, shit... I hope it's not a student. No. There's no way that Miss Ostiago would fuck a student. Maybe it's one of the chaperones? No... none of them have skin like this. No, it's probably someone she picked up somewhere. Goddamn it, she tastes fine, whoever she is.

Lindsey reached past the girl's thighs, to cup her firm breasts in her hands, and pinch the hard, long nipples playfully, as she dove her nose deep into the girl's shaven pussy, while circling her swollen clit rhythmically with her tongue. The girl's wetness oozed out onto Lindsey's face and into her mouth as she began to have an orgasm, and Lindsey lapped it up eagerly, swallowing every drop.

My third pussy of the day. Wow. It's hard to believe the things I've done since waking up this morning. Sex with my boss, sex with Willie Jones on the bus, kissing Dana Lee in the hallway, hooking Denny and Bitty up, and seducing Laurie Bonner into a threesome with a waiter in a bar. And now a threesome with Farinella and an incredibly delicious chick! Well, at least this girl, whoever she is, isn't a student. The last thing I need is another inappropriate hook-up!

The stranger was doing such a great job on Katie's pussy, that she was barely able to keep slurping Farinella's hairy snatch with the proper rhythm, although Farinella didn't seem to mind. Her legs were vibrating, and her pussy was opening and contracting like crazy. Then Katie felt, with delight, the stranger's tongue tentatively licking her asshole. Oh fuck yeah... nobody's rimmed me out in ages. Go for it, whoever you are! She arched her back more, opening her butt cheeks to let them know that they had her permission to delve deeper. She remembered saying to her sister once, "I wish more people liked giving rim jobs like you."

Lindsey was thinking the exact same thought as her sister.

Katie always said it was cool that I like giving rim jobs. Its weird, but I do. And this girl sure seems to want one! Yeah, fucking little whore wants me to eat her ass out! Well, I'll be happy to oblige!

Lindsey started slurping and sucking the girls tight little asshole, as she slipped two fingers into the girl's pussy. The girl shuddered in pleasure. Then Lindsey started to work her tongue into the girl's sensitive anus. She did it slowly. This sort of thing could easily get gross and messy, so she took her time. That way, if there was any funk, she could stop. But the girl was clean as a whistle.

"Oh shit..." Katie moaned, muffled by Farinella's pussy.

Farinella was just starting to come down from an extended orgasm. She had no idea whatsoever that someone else had entered the room. She barely had a sense of her own self at the moment. She'd been transported to another plane of existence by the expert orgasm Katie had given her and she was still vibrating from it, lost to the world.

Lindsey's tongue was working its way patiently deeper into the girl's tight asshole. It was opening up wider, bit by bit, exposing the tender, sensitive flesh inside the rim, which Lindsey had always been perversely attracted to. Of course, she only ever did this with people who struck her as clean. She was absolutely grossed out by people who wanted to play with feces. She'd been pissed on a few times, but she drew the line at the brown stuff. Happily, this girl's anus was as tasty as her pussy.

1...345678