Finding Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of being missing a whole year she had now essentially halved that time. While she had hoped for much more it was still a positive start.

2

thedarkpalace.com...Member Profile: fallen_angel5

Member Name: Angel

Age: 29

Sex: Female

Likes: Role-play, Submission, Group, Exhibition

Sexual Preference: Hetero but flexible (bi-curious)

About Me:

Hi, I'm Angel and I have a secret. I guess I just got tired of being the 'good girl'.

It all started out innocent enough, with little baby-steps at first, but that didn't last long.

The deeper I get the more I feel alive.

If you let me kneel at your feet I will purr like a kitten.

If you put me over your knee and spank me I will moan for you like a whore.

I can be so good for you, but I can be so bad too.

This is who I am now. I want to experience everything. To feel everything.

What I want:

I want it all.

I dream about getting fucked by a room full of men.

I fantasize about being put on display and treated like a fuck-toy with dozens of people watching.

If you tie me up you can fuck me for hours. It drives me crazy.

I don't want a nice gentle first lesbian experience. I want a mean, beautiful woman to use me like a slut. I'd be so dirty for her.

Selected Categories(tags):

Submission, Bondage, Exhibitionism, Heterosexual, Lesbian, Fem-Dom, Role-Play, Group, Gang-Bang, Spanking.

3

Ashley stared once more at the profile picture.

The shock of the last twelve hours had turned her thoughts into a jumbled blur and it was only now that she was starting to think a little more rationally.

For the first time Ashley began to smile as she started to notice things that only a 'best friend' would.

It felt like some kind of connection with Amy had been made once more.

She began to realize the photo wasn't just a simple snapshot. She saw how carefully staged and choreographed it really was.

"Typical Amy" she said to herself.

Amy Price was a perfectionist and a camera hound. In every snap and holiday shot they took together Ashley looked okay but Amy would always look amazing.

It was like she had some kind of sixth sense and be able to strike the perfect pose at the right moment.

Normally that frustrated the hell out of Ashley but now it just made her smile.

Even though her face was cropped out, the picture was, in fact, quite beautiful.

The way she had arched her back to create the perfect contour. The way her breasts almost spilled out of her corset but not quite. It was the ultimate tease.

Ashley felt almost envious. That feeling also made her smile. The old Amy vs. Ash rivalry was still alive and well. Even now.

4

It was a busy morning for William Harper. It was the 5th of January.

He looked at the stack of files on his desk and wished they would all magically disappear.

'I've got better things to do than waste my time on this shit' he thought to himself.

It bothered him that it was the 21st century and his job still required a mountain of paperwork. Literal, actual paperwork on actual pieces of paper.

He wished his job was more like those tacky TV shows where a cop just pushed a button on a fancy computer and almost miraculously any crime was solved.

Sadly, his reality was a little more tedious.

Once all the running, shouting and slapping of cuffs was over, it all just came down to procedure. Careful, methodical, time honored routines that had to be done just so.

Any screw-ups could potentially mean the difference between a successful prosecution or a 'piece of shit' lawyer getting an acquittal on appeal.

It was the smallest of details that usually made the biggest difference.

His close, almost military style haircut and the sharp creases in his freshly pressed uniform attested to a man who was meticulous and detail oriented. Even so, paper pushing was a detail he could do without.

The display on his hard-line lit up as an incoming call came in. The number looked familiar. The call hadn't been diverted, it was his direct line. Not many people outside the station knew that number.

"Officer Harper?" a familiar female voice enquired.

"Speaking. What can I do for you ma'am."

"It's Ashley Thomson."

Will's mind immediately shot back to her TV appearance a couple of weeks ago.

"Christ, yes, Ashley! How are you.......I saw you on channel nine. How did that go? Did you learn anything new?"

"I need to talk to you Officer Harper. Something has happened."

This didn't sound good at all. Ashley Thomson was more upset than he had heard her in a long time.

"Please come down to the station as soon as you can and we'll discuss it. I'm riding a desk today so I'll be here till 8pm."

"It has to be in private. A private office perhaps. Is that possible Officer Harper?"

'Christ this is getting worse by the second' Will thought to himself.

He knew there was a pretty decent chance this whole Amy Price thing was going to end badly, but it was always hard on everyone involved when the truth finally came out.

He had seen too many people fall apart because of it, but he had also seen many of them become stronger too. Sometimes that final closure was all they had needed to start living again.

"Yes, of course, that's fine Ashley. Just make it here when you can and we can use one of the interrogation rooms."

She didn't reply, she just hung up. That was another bad sign.

If Amy Price had turned up dead somewhere he would've known about it already, but Ashley Thomson had clearly discovered something new and it obviously wasn't good news.

When she arrived an hour later it looked like she had come directly from the office.

A well dressed 'executive type' with a soft lap-top case slung around one shoulder.

Will Harper ushered her into a small, white interrogation room and gave her a cup of coffee.

They sat facing each other across a plain metal table.

It was Ashley who was the first to break the silence.

"I don't know what to do."

"Just take it slow and start from the top."

Will could see how uncomfortable she was.

"I need your help, but you can't tell anyone about what I'm about to show you."

"That's not how it works Ashley. If you have new information about Amy then I have to include it in her file."

Ashley thought for a few moments before asking. "How about off the record, y'know.....advice."

"Well, asking for my help is different from asking for my advice."

He paused in thought before adding, "I'm happy to advise you 'off the record' but I have a duty to inform you that if any evidence of a crime comes to light it will be a whole new ball game."

It was a small legal hurdle but Will knew Ashley had something huge up her sleeve, something delicate.

"It's easier if I just show you." Ashley said suddenly getting animated as she fished an Apple Notebook computer out of her bag and powered it up.

She began to explain.

"I received hundreds of e-mails after the channel nine thing. Most of them were nice and supportive but they didn't really help me at all."

Ashley continued to type swiftly on her notebook as she spoke.

"I was ready to give up when yesterday someone sent me this."

She quickly swiveled the notebook around to face Will Harper.

"Go ahead, open it."

Will saw an email that was almost blank except for a small web-link.

He clicked the link and the screen changed.

His eyes seemed to squint slightly.

An incredulous, almost confused look crossed his face.

5

"You've got to be kidding me!" Will said trying to hold back his disbelief and failing miserably.

"I wish I was." Ashley replied.

"Are you trying to tell me that this girl is Amy Price?"

"I know it's her." Her voice was firm and resolute.

He was left in no doubt that she really did believe this person was her missing friend.

The inevitable question followed immediately. "What makes you so sure?"

"The pendant around her neck for one" Ashley continued, "It was an heirloom from her grandmother, it's a one of a kind. And then there's the 'clover leaf' tattoo Amy has on her ankle. Take a close look at the photo Officer Harper. Tell me what you see."

Will studied the photo closely and sure enough, the girl had a small green dot on her left ankle.

"We would need to have independent confirmation of what you say but yes I see the mark."

"No". Ashley's voice was stern. "I told you. Nobody must know. I need your help officer Harper but nobody can know about this."

Will Harper saw her point. She was in a tough situation.

Ashley Thomson's growing agitation became more evident as he read through the profile thoroughly, taking his time, making sure he missed nothing.

Will could see that she was greatly disturbed by her friend's new found secret life, but the truth of it was, it was nothing he hadn't seen (or read) before.

Websites like this one were not illegal. In fact they were extremely popular.

In reality there was a thriving community of people in the Boston area who engaged in underground sex acts such as the girl in this profile had described, and as long as it was consensual and nobody got hurt then it was all perfectly legal.

"Assuming for a moment that this 'Fallen Angel' girl really is Amy Price...."

"It is her, I know it" Ashley cut in.

"Well, if that's true" He continued, "Have you considered the possibility that she doesn't want to be found?"

Ashley seemed visibly hurt by what he had just said. She had no real answer to that question, but instead changed her approach.

"But just look at the last log-in date, its six months old. She's still been missing for six months!"

"Actually believe it or not that's great news Ashley."

"How the fuck is that great news!" She shouted at him.

Will Harper realized at that moment just how unstable this woman really was.

That one moment changed everything.

The quiet, confident, business woman persona was starting to crack and underneath that polished veneer, Ashley Thomson was clearly someone else entirely.

An interesting transition suddenly took place in the mind of William Harper.

Up until that point he had felt real concern for Ashley, but now he had nothing more to give her.

All he saw now was an irrational, obsessed woman who couldn't accept that her friend had a secret life that had nothing to do with her.

She was behaving more like a jilted teenager, not a twenty nine year old woman.

After all this time she still didn't seem to fully grasp the situation. Will Harper wasn't a detective or assigned to any 'investigations unit' as such. None of those departments would have touched this anyway.

No, he was just a regular cop that had taken an interest. He had seen a woman in distress and devoted his own time to this.

Will had even attached himself as the 'contact officer' for that file.

Truth is, thousands of women went missing every year.

A high percentage would re-surface months or even years later, but it was also true that an even higher percentage never re-surfaced at all.

'It's a messy, unfortunate business but you just have to focus on the ones you can save,' Will had always believed.

Hell, Amy Price had even left a note and taken every dollar and cent she owned with her. Of all the cases he had seen, this one had been the most likely that the missing person in question was not only still alive, but probably having the time of their life right now.

The time for charity on this case was officially over now.

He made it as blunt and as cold as he could. He had wasted enough of his time on this. He just wanted her gone now.

"Its good news Ashley because when people go missing they usually end up dead within 48 hours. If they are alive after that, chances are they don't want to be found."

Will stood up signifying that the meeting was over.

"So that's it!....You're not gonna help me?" Ashley continued to shout.

"Go home Miss Thomson. Get some rest, take a walk, hell do whatever you like, but just leave. I can't help you anymore."

He watched Ashley Thomson leave in tears and Will Harper didn't feel the slightest bit of remorse. She needed to hear the truth and start living her life.

As far as he was concerned he had just done her a huge favor.

Maybe Amy Price was dead, maybe not, but she had made her own choices.

Ashley Thomson just needed to cut her losses now and get her life back.

6

January 5

Supplemental Report Regarding Case File MA007823

RE: Amy Price -- Missing Persons Report and ongoing investigation

Investigating Officer - William Harper 657822

Assisting Officer -- Bryce Lucas 869327

Interview with Miss Ashley Thomson (at her request) completed.

Time of interview -- 1pm.

No new evidence of unlawful activity or misadventure was supplied during this interview.

Miss Thomson strongly believes she has evidence of Amy Price engaging in social activity in the Boston area as recently as six months ago, however she refuses to allow independent confirmation of this.

Without confirmation, this is nothing more than conjecture.

Furthermore, Miss Thomson exhibited erratic behavior associated with individuals under stress for extended periods of time.

Counseling is suggested.

No further action will be taken regarding Amy Price.

This file shall remain open for future officers to access.

After much investigation and enquiry, no evidence of unlawful activity or misadventure exists.

(As stated earlier)

Investigation is closed until further notice.

William Harper

Investigating Officer -- case file MA007823

7

Ashley sat in the middle of her bed with her knees drawn up to her chin and her arms wrapped tightly around her legs.

She slowly began to rock back and forth as she thought about what had happened that day and what a mess she had made of it all.

She hadn't acted like this since she was ten years old.

Back then her way of coping with something upsetting was to run to her room and curl into a foetal position on her bed.

Her Mother would always be there to give her a hug and make it all better somehow.

That had all changed when Ashley lost her parents.

Suddenly her mother wasn't around to make it all okay.

She never ran and hid from her problems again after that. Nobody was ever going to come to her rescue any more.

When her Nana and Poppa took her in, they felt that 'tough love' was the best way to get their grand-daughter over the loss of her parents. Feeling sorry for herself was never going to be an option again for Ashley Thomson.

The twenty nine year-old Ashley now sat curled up into a ball as she rocked gently on her bed. It was as if nineteen years of her life had been rolled back in one day and all that was left was a scared little girl.

Nobody could have predicted how much the disappearance of Amy Price would affect Ashley Thomson, least of all Ashley herself.

It was easier to cope with it when she felt like people cared and she was actually able to do something about it, but that time had passed.

It was the humiliation that hurt the most. Ashley was a confident woman who kept her problems private.

For the first time in her life she had virtually put herself on public display and pleaded for help in front of thousands of people.

Her workmates at the publishing house all looked at her differently now because of the notoriety she had generated. She could see it in their eyes. Pity.

The way Ashley saw it, she had been discredited, disowned and called insane all in the space of five days and it felt like she was losing everything.

"How did I fuck this up so bad" She cursed herself.

The tears came freely as she continued to rock back and forth on her bed.

She hadn't cried like this since her parents had died.

"It's all or nothing now" She said firmly to herself.

In Ashley's mind she only had two choices.

Neither option was easy, but then again she couldn't remember a time when her life had been easy, at least not since she was eleven years old.

She got up, wrote both options down on a piece of paper, and then just stared at them.

Even as she wrote them down she already knew she really only had one choice.

****

My Only Options Now.

Number one: Give up, Say goodbye, Get a fucking life.

Number two: Find that selfish bitch myself - no matter what it takes....make it all okay again.

****

It took less than 30 seconds before she made it official and drew a black line through one of the options leaving only one choice available.

"I will find you Amy...no matter what...please hold on...please just be okay." Ashley announced out loud with a firm resolve.

She felt her will return and her spirits begin to rise for the first time in days.

8

It was astonishing how easily things began to fall into place over the next two days for Ashley Thomson.

If anything, the apparent ease with which things were happening only confirmed to her that she had made the right choice in carrying on the search for Amy by herself.

The first thing she did was put in a call to Michael, her boss at the publishing house.

Phoenix publishing was only a small player in the market but they had achieved a lot of success lately in e-book and electronic publishing.

They had a growing catalogue and a download count of 1.5 million to date.

Asking for bereavement leave during a time of such expansion was going to be a tough ask but she really had no other choice.

The response to her request was almost shocking.

"Take six weeks." Michael replied almost immediately.

Ashley sat in stunned silence for a moment on the other end of the phone. Six weeks was far more than she had hoped for.

"Are you sure that's okay?" Her voice was filled with almost shock.

"Listen I've been thinking about this Ashley. We all see how this thing has affected you. I can get a temp to fill in and I can actually come out ahead with the tax man if we can call it 'Maternity Leave'."

"You don't know what this means to me Michael."

"It's my pleasure Ashley. You just have to promise me that you don't go off and get yourself pregnant for real in the next eighteen months. That would really screw up our taxes."

They both laughed at that. It was the first time Ashley had laughed out loud in a very long time.

From now on things would be different. She was on her own and that suited her just fine.

She was sick of feeling helpless as she watched the police do nothing. It seemed they had officially cut Ashley loose anyway and that was okay by her.

She had cut them loose too.

Nobody needed to know a damn thing. This was her business now.

Part 3. - Taking The Blue Pill

"One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small, and the ones that Mother gives you don't do anything at all."

'White Rabbit', Jefferson Airplane.

1

Ashley woke up the next morning feeling excited about what the day might bring.

She stretched and hurriedly got dressed.

After fixing herself a cup of coffee she set up her 'Mac Book' on the kitchen table and then placed a 'legal pad' next to it.

The pad was full of notes.

She had spent most of the previous day going over her options and then writing them down. Today was the day she would 'pull the trigger' on her action-plan.

Losing the support of Officer Harper had been a big blow. He was her only real contact inside the Boston Police.

She had gone to see him in the hope that he could somehow get the 'dark palace' website to open up their records.

Not only did that not happen but now Ashley was on her own.

Despite that set back she didn't regret raising her voice to Officer Harper one little bit. It was worth it.

"Okay what do we really know?" Ashley asked herself out loud.

'Well, for one thing Amy hasn't logged on for six months....that's bad', she thought as she milled things over in her head.