All Comments on 'Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 01'

by lonelylisa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
thebulletthebulletalmost 19 years ago
"Loving Wife" story from the wife's POV

This story is misclassified as "Romance". It should be in "Loving Wives". But it accurately gives the wife's side of the story before any discovery is made by the husband. It is very sexy, buy it also opens up the mind of the wife who chooses to cheat.

Well done.

EROTICFUNEROTICFUNover 18 years ago
sensual and real

I think you did a great job of showing her feelings. From the internal struggle of not moving too quickly to letting herself go along. Even laughing at themselves when they had to stop. I am interested in reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is the perfect point in her relationship . . .,

to approach her husband with an ultimatum. Either we immediately acknowledge our marriage issues and develop a plan to correct them, or I am leaving you to find the companionship and love I no longer have with you. If the husband refuses then she needs to inform him she will be seeking such love and companionship outside of their marriage, and has already met a man who she is interested in. At that point they can initiate their separation and divorce, or the husband can ignore her warnings and accept whatever happens. She has already cheated on her husband. She should salvage whatever integrity she has remaining and go forward to find a new partner in life. And do so openly and honestly. Otherwise, she's just another cheating whore. Actually, she's that already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous