Fireworks on Maui

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been thinking of Michael and wanted to give him something special myself so I rolled over onto my side and began masturbating myself for him. Thinking of the many positions and ways in which he loves to put me into. Having me on top of him so I can look into his eyes as I lower myself onto his thick manhood. Feeling his hands on my breasts. Thinking of my girlfriends who have given themselves to him. Imagining my friend Maria was sitting across from me watching me pleasure myself for my man.

It didn't take long after that scenario of her watching me... I began to come so hard and it was deep. I moaned out his name then hers, she has been such an inspiration to me. I have not thanked her enough I don't think. I laid there for awhile. Long enough to make Angel come back upstairs looking for me. She laid down next to me and asked me if everything was ok and I just told her that I was missing Michael. She understood and told me we'd be together soon and not to worry.

I think we both kind of drifted off right after that exchange. We awoke a few hours later to Alexa telling us to go to bed and helping us to their bed. which is a huge California King bed. It fit the 4 of us perfectly. Upon waking in the morning, I had Alexa licking my slit while pumping Ty's cock in her hand. Angel was nestled next to me and awoke by my moans. I had a slow lovely orgasm thanks to Alexa. She then moved over to Ty and began to give him his morning kiss by pushing his black cock into her mouth.

Angel and I laid there listening to the sounds of Alexa sucking the head. It was erotic in itself... we went home after lunch....

Mahalo...

12