First Night

Story Info
Young woman meets Master for the first time.
1.1k words
3.69
32k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

There I was, sitting on the couch, my legs crossed tightly over one another. I was fidgeting, pulling my skirt lower and lower. I was wearing a short school girl skirt with black seamed stockings and garter belt. I had on a silver shirt made of material that felt very slinky to the touch. I was suppose to meet my Master tonight.

I kept looking over my shoulder waiting to see him arrive. Minutes seemed like hours. I wasn't sure he was going to be there. Finally, I saw him walk in. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. Moments ago I was very anxious to meet him, now I wanted to run and hide. I was so nervous. My hands were sweaty and shaking. "Maybe he won't notice me," I thought. He walked right passed me. I didn't know whether to jump up and introduce myself or run to a corner and hide. I glanced his direction, he caught my eye. He waved and smiled. I smiled back, meanwhile my stomach was doing somersaults. He walked over to me. He reached down and took my shaking hand in his and shook it firmly.

"Hello, its nice to meet you."

"Yes, it is nice to meet you as well."

My face must have been a bright crimson red. I could feel the heat at my cheeks. He sat down beside me. We made some small talk and then he said he had some other things to do. I sat and let everything that had happened sink in. I started thinking about what might transpire later. Again, I wasn't sure if I wanted to rush out of there at that moment or stay to see what might happen. I sat and wondered about the possibilities for tonight.

It seemed like forever until he came back. He came over to me and grabbed my hand in his and began leading me to a room in the back of the building. There were people around the room engulfed in there own play scenes. There was a man tied to some sort of apparatus with his cock pulled down with weights. There also was a women being flogged. Im sure there was more, but I was a little preoccupied with the predicament I might be in shortly. He directed me to sit. I was sitting on what sort of looked like a padded picnic table for a doll. There was a higher plateau with two lower plateaus to either side. There were hooks at the bottom of all the legs.

"Please, take of your skirt and blouse!"

He asked very nicely.

I did and sat back down on the seat.

He reached down in his bag and pulled out several leather cuffs. He placed a leather cuff on each wrist and one on each ankle. He attached each wrist to the hooks at the base of the chair. He took my ankles and did the same. There I sat with my breast fully exposed, my legs spread giving full view of the nicely shaven pussy. I felt so vulnerable, but very excited.

Next, he grabbed some rope from his bag. He began wrapping the rope around my breasts, crisscrossing in back and forth. The rope was tight and caused my breasts to ttighten and firm and protrude outward. My nipples began hardening quickly. This was an intense feeling, but one that I could handle. He reached down to his bag again. He started putting gloves on his hands. They simply looked like ordinary white satin gloves. It wasn't until i saw the palms of his hands i realized these were no ordinary gloves. It was like the sharp side of those little be dazzler beads poking through the glove everywhere. He first began massaging my arms with them.

There was only a slight pain, again, nothing I couldn't handle. At first, he massaged lightly, but began increasing the force in which he dug the gloves into my skin. He started massaging down my back. My face was pressing against his chest. He pushed and prodded more with each touch getting more and more forceful. Then he started at my swollen breasts. The were very sensitive because of bondage that secured them in. As the points hit my breasts, i let out a moan. He continued to press firmly at my breasts. I threw my head back and began thrusting my hips away from the table. I was moaning load, i think with a little bit of pleasure and pain. His knee began grinding at my wet pussy. Just before I thought I was about to take more then I could handle, he stopped. He stepped away as my body lay there red with marks of pain. My head still thrust back. Waiting for what would come next. He unhooked my wrists and ankles.

"Stand up"

He said firmly.

I stood up and he moved me around to the back of the table, so it was positioned in front of me long ways. He gently pushed me to lay on it. He again attached my wrists to the hooks on the floor at the head of the long beam, And attached my ankles to hooks at the back of the beam. My breast were pushed firmly against the padded beam. My ass was naked and exposed. My clit began throbbing and I could feel my pussy moisten. I had a idea what might be coming, but I wasn't sure. He walked around me slowly, running his fingers along my soft skin. He reached again in his bag and pulled out a large wooden paddle. He stood back up and began running it along my ass. Rubbing it lightly. Hi clenched my ass tight. I waited for the blow.

... SMACK the wood hit my ass. It wasn't a hard swing, but it did sting a little. Still, the pain was bearable. ...SMACK again, harder then the first ...SMACK tears began forming at the corners of my eyes. This was starting to hurt, but this was something I knew I needed to endure. ...SMACK I could feel my ass burning. He began to rub the paddle again gently across my ass. The touch was soothing to my hot ass. He finished it off with three, swift, hard smacks across my ass. ...SMACK ...SMACK ...SMACK. I was whimpering as tears rolled down my face. He released me from my restraints and gathered me in his arms. I sunk deep in his chest. Still sobbing immensely. He pulled me tight in his arms.

"This takes care of seven tallies, please, don't rack up anymore!"

I just settled in his arms and tried to let sink in what had just taken place. Pleased with myself for the endurance I had. This was definitely going to be different then anything I ever thought I could experience.

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers