All Comments on 'First Time'

by Topographic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Nice first effort

I'd like to see this author continue to post stories. This first one shows promise.

I'd also like to see the anonymous commentator expand on his experiences and post them as a story, That should also be interesting.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
awesome!

I came here (no pun intended) after reading Allison Arsenal, and boy am I glad I did!

There's a very active thread in the Lit Fetish Forum (BBS) about straight men with an obsession for sucking cock. Most subscribers that don't harbor homophobic feelings have admitted that they've at least thought about it. your story makes it sound like such a beautiful and natural act, I hope I get the same chance someday. great work. on to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

Nice story. It got me hard, and I'd love to hear more along he same lines. Maybe a story about your next time with David, or a three way with David and Alice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

would love to do that to a friend, perhaps oneday

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first mouthfull

I was on vacation on a beach in Mexico. I was 18, thin, smooth skinned, pretty faced young man. I was in my camping area putting on sunscreen getting ready to join my best friend for a swim. This handsome older guy walking by offered to help put on the sunscreen where I couldn’t reach. I said ok just to be friendly and I really didn’t want to get sunburnt. While he was rubbing my back he said do you know how girls get a boy sexually excited? He started rubbing my side near my waist then slid his hands around to the front and down to the top of my speedos. I immediately started getting hard. He said who! I see that it works! By now I knew he wanted sex but I didn’t know exactly what. He started talking about how men hemp each other out. I got so turned on that I wanted him to show me. He said that if I went to his camper he could show me how a woman’s vagina feels. We got inside his camper and he took off his swim suit. His cock popped out and was very hard. Then I realized that he might want me to do him! Right at first I was going to tell him I wasn’t going to return any favors. While I was getting ready to tell him, I got very hot thinking about his big hard cut cock. He pushed me down on the bed and quickly took my cock into his mouth. I was in heaven. His mouth on my cock felt so o o amazing. Because I was young and always horny I came quickly. He then wiped me down with warm wet towels and dried me off while I lay there enjoying the after glow. Ten minutes later he started playing with my cock and I was hard in 2 seconds. He asked me to touch his cock and I did. He gasped when I touched him and started telling me how good my hand felt on his cock. He scooted up so that his cock was closer to my arm and easier grasp. After a minute he asked me to suck him off. I hesitated because I wasn’t sure I could do that. He gently grasped my forearm and lightly pulled me closer to him and his very hard cock. I got a big shot of fear when I put my virgin mouth on his smooth organ. When I heard him moan, the fear turned into pure lust. I was so hot! He said to spit into a towel after he cums. He explained that most men swallow but since I was new I could spit. When he came close to cumming his body stiffened and he moaned pretty loudly. I was so turned by the fact that I could do that to another man that I almost came. When he came, I felt his dick throb and get bigger. When I pulled my mouth off of his wet dick he immediately started sucking my cock. I was able to hold off for a while. When I finally came I turned red and I felt my body get very hot. I felt the orgasm from my hips to my nipples. Best one ever! Married with 2 boys now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous