First Time In Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to cum just yet," he whispered. "Get on top of me."

Heather slid out from underneath David and just as easily, slid right back on him. David reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, kneeding them while she swiveled her hips on top of him. With each grind from her pussy she could see that David wanted to cum. She leaned over his head and let her breasts dangle in his face. She started to fuck him harder and faster.

With each deep breath Heather was taking, she was intensifying the feeling between her legs. She watched David suck her nipples, as he took each one of them into her mouth, one at a time. He moved his hands from her breasts, to her hips, and right onto her ass. He was now pushing her into him as he fucked her from underneath.

Back and forth she rode him hard bouncing up and down. Her pussy got tight and she threw head back in pure delight. David reached around to the front and started to play with her rock hard clit. Heathers legs started to quiver. She was cumming hard. She let out a big "Oh my God, yes" as he gently stroked her clit.

Heather got off David and immediately brought her mouth down to his fully erect shaft. The minute she placed her hot mouth on the tip of his head to taste her juice, he came in her mouth. Heather went up and down on him taking every last bit of his cum deep into her throat.

When she was finished she looked up at David who was smiling with satisfaction. He opened his arms to her and motioned for her to come snuggle with him. He kissed her forehead, stroked her cheek and with a look in his eyes told her how incredible that just was.

12