All Comments on 'Flirtations on Game Night'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Showing it all

My wife enjoys going with a short skirt no panties and braless for her 38dd showing as she bends over with the top 3 buttons undone.

We were at a bar one night her dressed like that and Iwent tothe restroom for a pee and when I returned I saw she was standing with a black man, His hand was in her blouse playing with her tits, His other hand was up her dress and I could see his hand feeling of her pussy. Icame up to themand she told me "Honey Ken here want me to go out back with him" I smiled and told her "t's upto you" she turned and to Ken "Let's go out back" I smiled and saaid to him "Well fill her up"

She came back about 1 1/2 hrs later smiling and as she sat down "Sorry I was so long but he had to friends there and Itook care of allof them I am really full."

She love black cocks and had trouble saying no to any that worked onher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Sounds like a great game to play.

My wife likes to go out on a Saturday night with no bra of knickers which usually ends up with me teasing her in a bar somewhere, recently we were in a bar in Bangkok which had a good DJ playing lots of our favourites my wife was dancing with lots of the local people.

Some time during the evening my wife had to go to the ladies which was upstairs, when she was gone for a long time I thought I had better go and see if she was OK, when I got to the upper floor there she was laying on a table in a room that was not being used with two girls taking turns to lick and suck on her pussy. I watched for a short while and decided to go back downstairs, when my wife came down she appeared flushed, eventually after some cajoling and extra drinks she confessed that she had the most amazing orgasm with the 2 girls she had been dancing with.

Guess where we will be going each weekend from now on, I am sure I would be able to join in with the girls as anything seems to go in Bangkok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only just begun

You can't stop there

samurai8samurai8over 10 years ago
Sweetness

Such a hot story...love the gorgeous action & irresistible temptations.

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Great flirt story!

I love the angle with the couples one upping each other! I must say this is a wonderful start and I can't wait to read more chapters. this is the first story I've gotten to read from this author, but I will be sure to read many more. I hope that we can see these characters again and hopefully in more public challenges!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
871 Followers
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...