For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
260 Followers

I could see his penis resting over her warped mushy inner thigh as he rubbingly slid it on her salwar and his hand was trembling while he rubbed his penis over her thigh. That rubbing on the cloth of her salwar wiped most of fluid from his penis and it looked dried-up.

Reddi ji further slipped on floor till his penis head just touched her flat seat between her open thighs. He remained there holding that in his hand and straggly waving its head brushing to her salwar. The head however began again wetting and spilling out smelly fluid streaks.

A small forward movement made the penis head pressing over her femininity. She looked down between her legs as he wandered the head starkly over loose cloth of salwar. Gradually the sidelong sways were constrained to the thin precious patch, which covered her crack.

Ruchi lay on floor with her arm below her head. I could well conceive that she was letting Reddi ji do his wish as a best possible farewell treat to him. She was simply looking down at him with open misty eyes.

He again put his hands on both of her raised knees and pulled them outwards till her folded legs nearly touched the floor and that made her thighs widely open to maximum. I knew that if she had not been wearing salwar, her crack would have decently opened itself to some extent even exposing some of her extremely private hairs inside the inner folds of lower folds between the bottom of front slit and her asshole, which mostly remained unattended while shaving.

The opening of her thighs that wide, made Reddi ji extremely defenseless as I could see from his uncontrolled erect penis jerking up and side ways. He held penis in his hand and put it directly over her slit near bottom of hips. It was rightly over the entering hole.

He pressed his hips to push his wounding penis head through the loose cloth to a depth as much he could. For a moment I felt he was going to punch her salwar.

Ruchi had closed her eyes before his maddening passion. This continued for a while and she began to feel his strong thrusts even though those were restrained by her salwar.

I saw my wife biting her lower lip between her teeth and spoke in over cast voice, " Sssee..... Sseeeii .......not so hard..... please ...slow..." and she slightly opened and closed her thighs twice in a row.

Sensing her uneasiness he slowed down and little later moved back and kissed her feet strapped in sandals and resting on floor and at this time I saw his penis bit had pushed the white cloth at least five millimeters in her hole.

That instantaneously reminded me that she had stopped wearing her underwears due to itching problems in last few days.

His inclined jerking log was spilling almost continuos smelling fluid.

He came up again near to her front seat between thighs and desperately moved his hand towards the tie cord of her salwar that she had well slipped below the cloth. Before he could pull that out from concealment, she jerked and instantaneously extended her hand and checked him by holding his hand firmly. I saw anger in her eye that was more like scolding a bad child.

That made Reddi ji to hold his penis at its bottom and he began furiously striking its head over her covered crack mostly at the spot where he had drilled her salwar cloth. Once, when an extreme frenzy nearly maddened him, he up lifted her legs in air and severely pressed both of her pulpy thighs on his log glittering by fluid.

Although Ruchi's eyes were hazy but she was calm and completely gave her to him for his pleasure. She adjusted her head again over her folded arm and closed her eyes.

Reddi ji again put his penis stab over sunken cloth spot and tried to push it but the cloth had its limitations. Suddenly I saw a gush of fury came in him and he began severely rubbing and pushing his penis all over her covered crack and then he looked helpless.

It was not visible to me but Ruchi too sensed that quite late. She twitched and slipped backward on the floor and that separated her from Reddi ji squatting on his knees. Her legs were widely open and she raised her head and looked between her thighs.

Reddi ji had cum on her salwar over her crack while he was furiously rubbing his penis over it. Now as she had slipped on floor upward, he was cumming and cumming on floor. She quickly jerked her hand and extending that between her open thighs to hold the salwar in her two fingers and raising the wet cloth and looked at it.

Yes! It was wet.......not wet but soaked in thickest viscous semen that had spread on cloth all around to her thighs. She had almost weeping eyes. Reddi ji, holding his penis was still spilling semen on that white viscous pool he had made on neat slippery pink floor.

Ruchi holding drenched soppy cloth in her fingers looked desperately at Reddi ji and nearly squealed, " Uei bhagwan {Oh God}, what you have done, how I will go down." Reddi ji looked at her like a third degree convicted man as she nervously looked around in that greenhouse.

Reddi ji was still cumming on floor but holding his penis in hand he raised himself and pulled small white handkerchief from his deep pocket and put that between her open soaked thighs and pressed. In the process he leaked some of his semen over the slawar wrapped over her calf.

Ruchi quickly pulled her folded leg up and desperately looked at that fresh sticky spot on her salwar and then she saw the extensive thick pool of his semen on the floor. He was still holding his half-erect penis and draining the remaining streaks from his testicles. She took the kerchief from him and slipped back more on floor keeping her lower half carefully open.

She placed handkerchief over her drenched salwar and pressed for some time and then she raised that and holding it at its corner by her fingers saw it. It was equally soaked but she put it again between open thighs and pressed her thighs for quite a time. She then opened her legs and removed it and again saw at her salwar between thighs and kerchief but it had already done its work almost to its capacity and there was no use of it putting there again.

She holding her raised slawar in fingers, nervously looked at Reddi ji who was on his knees holding his penis and was still adding a thin streak of semen to the vast pool he had made on the floor. She threw that soppy little cloth piece towards him and looked around obviously for a cloth, but there was no such thing around.

Reddi ji took that useless drenched kerchief and put that over the vast pool. His semen streak connecting him to that pool had nearly ended. He tried to absorb that pool in cloth but that little cloth itself became a part of the extensive pool.

Ruchi having no option held her drenched salwar in her two fingers and pulled the soapy cloth to its maximum, not more than a centimeter and jerked wetness up and down few times in air. Little after she desperately left that and stood from floor and rearranged her to her best. The saturated part of her salwar well hid below her dark black kurta except few stains over her calf area but those didn't have their own strength to attract any attention.

Reddi ji too stood and saw that big pool and the kerchief in that. He took his still live penis back in underwear and pant and pulled back his fly. He and Ruchi nervously saw the pool and looked around. A moment later Ruchi moved to the black pine bonsai that was kept along the Japanese lantern and slid it and placed over the kerchief and pool.

While Ruchi was bending and putting that bonsai pot over the semen pot I saw Reddi ji was greedily looking at her wide hips but I felt that there was no time left for them now.

13 - - - - - - - -

I stood from that stray chair carefully not to make it squeak and slowly went out of room and stood at the head of round iron stairs. The courtyard below was clear and looked lifeless. I came down and walked out through the same back door by which I had come.

In that cold mid night the air was still and sky was full of stars. It would have been like any other night for others but it was up -side down for me. Strangely, I felt eased that Reddi ji didn't act beastly with my wife but I was not sure if my relief was towards the safety of her or I saw my promising career; perhaps both.

A better family with that high position!

The other thing I thought was that the way my wife was shedding her coyness for Reddi ji and that created envy in me towards him.

14 - - - - - - - -

Mr. Sen was still sitting on that leather chair behind elegant set up of worktable and chairs on his front and was ardently reading papers in a thick red plastic folder.

He saw me entering from bathroom but he didn't speak and I came and sat before him as he flashed a faint smile at me. I too responded in the same way. He waved his questioning eyes at me and I told him that they mostly talked except few light touching and kissing and I thought that made Reddi ji quite contended. I saw a dubious satisfaction in his eyes.

He said, " That is fine. We would talk that later. Your mother is looking for you. Ten minutes back my wife came in to asked me to send you to her for a moment. I told her that you were in bathroom. So just take these papers and read in early morning and talk me on phone." He gave me that red folder and said, "That is important."

I opened the leather-faced door and came in living room. Mother was sitting at her place on that love seat while Mrs. Sen was probably in kitchen.

15 - - - - - - - -

The room was full of steaming food trails coming from dining side.

I went to mother and she said in whispering voice with obvious anxiety, " Ruchi is still up, I asked Mrs. Sen to look at her. She went up and came. I called you but you have taken so much time." She said slowly with a pause, " You need be careful. Just go up and see."

I said in better courage, " She is very interested in plants.....I don't know she is taking that time there .....I may go up and see ."

I had crossed half carpet in way to front door, as there were voices on stairs on wire netted room out side. They were coming so I looked at mother who too was looking towards door.

I stepped back to my seat as I saw Reddi ji entering with the Oak bonsai in his hand while Ruchi followed him holding that japanese lantern in her hand.

Reddi ji looked cheerful but surprisingly his inclined penis was still showed similar contours below his baggy pants. Other wise he looked normal except the crease of his loose pant at his knees was looking saggy.

Ruchi behind him was calm except little redness on her face, which might be taken as a result of stairs exercise. However I could make faint wet spot on her salwar tightly warped over her right calf.

Reddi ji put that plant earthenware pot along his sofa side and followed Ruchi who walked to mother swaying her hips slowly and showed her the beautiful lantern she was holding in her hand.

I too holding that red folder in my hand came near to her and looked at the lantern. It was indeed beautiful piece of art!

She kept that piece on floor and as mother bowed to see that I too kneeled and squatted on floor in front of Ruchi standing there.

I didn't know if that was real or my prejudice but I felt a strong pungent smell coming from her mixed with leather musk from her damp soles.

Mother looked at her face and then to the piece and said, "Beautiful! but why have you brought it here."

She tried to speak but Reddi ji replied, "Aunty, I gave it to her. Ruchi was impressed by its whiteness and I presented it to her. Can't I have that right for your daughter-in-law! Don't you like it?" He said smiling, "But aunty, believe me! That oak she has taken herself!"

I saw Ruchi surprised and looking at Reddi ji with stabbing gaze.

Ruchi quietly walked few steps and sat on larger sofa besides mother's love seat but this time nearer to her where Mrs. Sen sat earlier. She looked around and than cautiously crossed her legs placing her right thigh that was towards me over the other and stretched on the back of that cozy back.

I saw through a riffle of my eyes, that as she placed her right leg over the other, the warped thigh towards me was visible up to her tying cord through her side cut and fallen kurta. I was surprised that there was no wetness or any spot on the outer side except that patch on suspended calf.

Mother too smiled and said looking at Ruchi, " I asked you not to let Reddi ji lift any thing for you! .....did you thank him?."

She looked at Reddi ji from edges of her eyes and said, "I said but he didn't listen me. I would not let him give any thing to me now. " Mother smiled at him and said, " That is bad. I sent her on that condition!"

Reddi ji had guilt in his eyes but he gathered courage and said, " Have you discussed with Mrs. Sen. Really you think to go Bombay and talk her?"

Ruchi jerked her head and again looked at him with bewildered eyes as he dragged a stool and sat besides mother.

Mother said, " We have not discussed the dates but I think we may go around next week. If God graces, I hope you would find her opening the door when you return. You give keys to Mrs. Sen before you leave tomorrow."

Reddi ji had a valuation in his eyes as he looked at mother and said, " I have no words to pay my gratitude for what you are doing to me." I saw Ruchi was looking at him as he further spoke, " I am sorry that I made you upset. Please don't mind my mistakes."

Mother said rapping his back, "What you are talking. We admire you and wish all goods for you, you should never think like that."

He looked around and said very slowly, "Aunty, I shall be out for a months. I have special request if you are not upset."

I saw Mother and Ruchi both looked at him simultaneously.

"Say that!"

"We shall be finishing dinner in an hour. Would it be possible for you after that you come with me and stay at my home till morning? I have really disordered rooms and may be Ruchi could set those.....but please don't be disturbed if you don't feel good for that "

Mother said after a pause, " That's look not proper at this time. Moreover every one at home would die from worry. But we may stay a bit there if you wish so before you drop us at our place." She smilingly said, "is it ok.....but don't disclose that here."

"Thanks aunty. I understand that." She said and saw Ruchi curiously looking at him and then she cozily sunk in cushion and closed her eyes. He stood and walked back to his place on front side.

I too went to my place on extreme left side of male's side and sat and began turning pages of that red folder.

Mother took that magazine and began turning pages. I saw Reddi ji was frequently looking at my wife sitting before him cross-legged and napping.

Little later Mr. Sen entered from study and walked towards Reddi ji and sat besides him on that large sofa. Reddi ji then turned and looked at him and me. He noticed Reddi ji looking at that red folder in my hand.

He sat besides Reddi ji and spoke, " I asked Jay to study that we were talking before and asked him to prepare a page brief for you by tomorrow." Then he quickly came to his precious timings of his connecting flights. Strangely he didn't ask about bonsai.

I saw Mrs. Sen smilingly coming from the kitchen section.

She looked around and saw Reddi ji sitting on front sofa and Mr. Sen leaning his right taking to him and than to Ruchi, napping on sofa. She flashed a smile at me and then went besides mother and leaning on her sofa back spoke slowly, "Aunty, you want to fresh in? I am asking Shankar to set table now."

I saw mother summarily looked at Reddi ji and than put back that recipe magazine on the stool and glanced at white clock on wall; that displayed 11:42, preciously.

Mother stood and stretching her legs, softly asked Mrs. Sen, "Where is bathroom?"

Mrs. Sen smilingly waved towards the gallery at their back and led her to entrance, and then directing the way by her finger went in kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

16 - - - - - - - -

Reddi ji and Mr. Sen were quietly engrossed in business conversations. I could have some relieved breaths, and looked around in the room.

The room was beamingly lit by overhanging colossal lights. Ruchi was still ease on sofa, cross-legged and dozing; and her round arms, half-full by bangles was on her lap.

She looked gracious against the bright, blue background of the cozy upholstery of that larger sofa. I could look at her for few steady moments;

Her right feet was dangling over the left, and through the twin straps of her sandals, showed her slimy feet with shadowy tanned red polished tapered nails, and the silver junior wedding ring in her toe. Her eyes were closed, and some of her loose hairs densely swept over her shoulders, chasing her lap, and her swinging earrings overlaid ear's tender zone while her duppata unintentionally showed quite of her left rise. Her wide hips had made a distinct rap on the seat buffer.

She looked silky even in that fatigued appearance, and I noticed a pimple like cut on her lower lip. The spot on her salwar was still in the beginning of drying process.

Every thing had gone fine so far, and I had no doubt that Mr. Sen was not so keen about the safety of wife, than assessing the control she could have over big and horny men in privacy, and her worth for breaking information's from giant political and business magnets.

I had seen that my wife had exercised fine control over the beastly heats of Reddi ji, and had restrained him even to touch the tying cord of her salwar ; She had made the desperate man to discharge on floor like an animal. That was a vital information from Mr. Sen's point of view, but I had concealed that from him for my shame.

That suddenly reminded me the pool of semen, and the drenched handkerchief below that red earthenware in the bonsai house.

Every one including Shankar, the house servant, knew that Reddi ji and my wife had been there for so long. That fishy bottom of pot with drenched handkerchief in human semen would be as easy to be detected as a hole in a bucket.

I was also conscious that Sen had trusted me on that matter, and left that to for me to judge my wife's abilities, and let him know rightly. He could have gone up himself and assessed her charms, but perhaps not to cause embarrassment to me, or may be for the fears of his wife, he had preferred me to keep my private secrets in me.

In case he happened to find that load of semen on the floor, the seeds of mistrust for me would be sworn in him in the very beginning. This might cause many cranky ripples in the stream; I was flowing in.

Besides that, I could visualize the shame it would give to me! A man mysteriously discharged that much semen while he was with my wife!

I knew it was no secret from Sens, and Mrs. Sen herself was endeavoring to win over Reddi ji's terrified wife to begin living with her husband with their daughter, but just to keep him cool let him have occasional mating with one good lady of her approval.

She was able to reasonably persuade my mother (and indirectly me too) to consider possibilities to allow once a while, Reddi ji to sleep with my wife, just to divert his extraordinary manly energies from his scared wife. Mother seemed to agree after Mrs. Reddi ji agreed to this arrangement, and if it worked for the betterment of both families.

My mother adored Mrs. Sen's goodwill, and besides the other aspects, she also saw me impressed by the big man; she didn't take averse for pre-marriage like liberties to Reddi ji with my wife.

Every thing about developing adultery between Reddi ji and my wife was not under cover.

In spite of all that; leaving such shark discharge of immoral acts, for every one to see in broad daylight would be extremely detrimental for our family, besides leaving a dent in the trust of Mr. Sen on me!

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
260 Followers
123456...9