For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

Then I softly pulled it from her holds, lifted it and placed it besides her seat for me. She looked at me with awe eyes as we both sat facing Ruchi. I felt I wanted to be near to her.

I could make that the earlier talks between the two ladies had completely reddened Ruchi's face, and the shake of her arms over her lap displayed her mind. She seemed abnormally silent and her eyes were trying to pierce the carpet laid over the floor.

To me she looked a bovine female, just before entering unknown forests.

Even in that shaky silence around us, I had the edges of my senses towards the lady sitting besides me, whose sleeveless round arms had constantly kept my cock raised.

Mrs. Sen cut the widening gaps, " Let us first have this." I wished to say, "What?" -but prior to that she waved her hand towards faintly steaming cups.

Before she could move her hands further, I again smartly bent ahead and took a cup and held before her with devotion for a goddess. My continual attentions were making her conscious.

From the womanly hesitancy exhibited by her while accepting my cup service, I could make that she had noticed the sinuous colors in my eyes. I prayed that the cup had spilled a drop of liquid on her sari, for me to clean that perfuming blue lady!

I glanced the lady pursuing my wife for an adultery; I could at least flirt with her!

The second cup, I tried to give to Ruchi, but she repeatedly declined even to touch it.

Mrs. Sen, holding the cup in her hand silently looked at me for few moments, like a bird viewing child's game from the windowsill.

Avoiding to look at me, she softly spoke, "That is the real problem, we want coffee, but shy to say." I could feel the womanly shyness coming with her words.

Ruchi raised her face to gaze in other lady's eyes ; her anger seemed a mock, and then transiting of her amused eyes to ground via me, she took the cup!

Mrs. Sen was encouraged by her reaction , "I'm equally amazed to see how things have moved during last days. I admit some one is breaching marriage boundaries but I haven't seen such intense desires - that would indeed, kill a man."

She sipped coffee to think words, " I had seen Reddi ji a seer in a monastery, after he lost his family life three years back, and I didn't imagine he would ever dream a woman. Sen tried to put females around him in office but he had no eyes."

She saw in me, "I tell you, you should be proud of your wife, she is honey for a man; that is what Sen says."

The redness grew over the cheeks of my wife, and she raised amused face in to see Mrs. Sen speaking,

"I admit it was Sen's fault...you know men's ways...how they talk about women... he teased him that he could pair him with her...I mean in that function night...to drag his eyes from vacuum. I knew your mother, and incidentally we saw you all coming to us and naturally that changed every thing, and Reddi ji to believe Sen's words,"

Noticing a killing gaze by my wife at her, Mrs. Sen spoke again in same ringing voice, "After few more words from Sen, he turned completely desperate, and next mornin' he 'phoned Sen for fifteen minutes and asked though that piece every thing he could. I was surprised when he rang me an hour after, asking how I knew mother, and if I could make a visit to her ...you know that. "

She turned at me and said, "I'm a woman, and never like such things. I would have refused to cooperate with any man. I didn't take it earnestly but little after he again rang from his office. It looked a fire had entered in him and that would kill him any time,"

"I could see that after a long time he had feeling for a woman, but I knew she was married," She looked at the amused eyes of Ruchi.

"It was then I called your mother. I never thought it would ever come up like this: but your mother better understood his miseries than I did. Doesn't it look that all alliances are made in haven, even beyond the marriage boundaries."

Then I heard Mrs. Sen speaking to me , again avoiding her eyes, "Thanks! I am not aware if it is right or wrong. All I know, the best - a human could have, is somebody to dilute his sufferings... ,"

"Since mother grants it basically, and we had talks earlier ; I should not have discussed these intricacies at this time with you, but mother is very worried for any bruise to any one - Fortunately we have some one who knows what pains are! I asked Shankar to bring you here!."

I said mindful of risky environment around me, " I was not expecting at least, thanks for memorializing me!"

I didn't know if I had pleased her, but it made both ladies to curiously look at me.

Ruchi was gradually straightening her, and began sipping coffee.

Mrs. Sen spoke again, "We have given promises to the man and...and mother understands that...but the prime lady important to him ... would leave her words in smoke."

This again brought an ignorant smile over Ruchi's lips, and also fixed the dilemma that had hanged in me so long after Mrs. Sen came out from the study. What other reply we were expecting from her?

I heard Mrs. Sen's ringing voice further softening our sensitive gaps, " Leaving every thing aside, these are very sensitive moments for both of you ...after-- I think every one is willing to let it happen tonight."

I noticed, Ruchi hid her true womanly expressions.

I could well see that my life was now changing every minute, and my wife was drifting in the arms of her worshipper! A mile ahead, I even saw her teasing big black business giants with hanging levers in their front, and alluring mouths in anticipations!

May be; one back was going to get better way.

That began to heat my balls, and I felt my semen melting and flowing in the huge testicles of Reddi ji, for its ultimate expedition to the depths of my spouse.

Mrs. Sen put the cup on stool and said, " We all love both of you, but I know tomorrow when you would stand in dawn, you may see the shadows of night rambling inside you. " She took an eyeful view of the reddening cheeks of Ruchi, "and that would be bad. If that is to happen, we may well revert from any promise."

I found such discussions had drawn me intimately closer to Mrs. Sen, and my face was wrapped in an intoxication of some unknown, and unblended whiskey. I continued to feel her slippery rounds through my eyes.

I felt, I might have asked her :--- why she thought of pains only of Reddi ji?

I eyed her round arms and prayed; any moment, she would lift her hands to let me peep in her slight secret. As if reading my thoughts, Mrs. Sen slipped transparent blue veil of sari over her naked arms.

Then I heard her words piercing my intoxication, "You two need to be alone. Unfortunately morning is coming in two hours. You have to be quick in five minutes... I may have a look in living ... what for men are busy? I'm not breaking any promise to them, till you... yes it now."

She again viewed around her and stood to walk at door. I saw her leaving the room , pulling the doors behind her to their frame.

There was a rag of excitement and I could hear my heart.

I looked at Ruchi and then quickly went on bed and sat at her left, our bodies touching. I took her hand and held in my fingers; she was not cold as her hand and a heat was travelling from her, in me.

I tried to kiss her, but she leaned away, and turned her face towards me to say, " Why did you left table with Sen?...did you talk about me?"

I leaned right and kissed her cheek, "Didn't he was making you upset."

"Has he not seen any woman?"

"May be, seems, not like you!" I replied.

"Did you talk about me?"

"Yeah! He was only admiring you!"

'What did you say, then?"

I took a pause and held her hand better, " I said... she is only for me and ..."

She asked womanly, "and?"

'You know it."

"Say it!"

'Reddi ji...is it not?"

She withdrew her palm from my grip to move her fingers over my hand, and leaned and rubbed her head on my shoulder.

She asked, " Did mother really said that to Mrs. Sen!"

I lied, "I do not know...but what Mrs. Sen told you/"

"She said... mother is ok ... if you both are ok with it." She waved her eyes at me.

I said, "He is in terrible state...I have already said."

Suddenly Ruchi again withdrew her from me, and asked, " And, what you have in mind for her?"

"Who?"

"Mrs. Sen, by flirting her like a school boy."

"Yeah!" I giggled.

Thinking a little more, she said, " I am seeing you are beginning to like her." She spoke after a pause, " If her husband knows... and gives a treat to your job?"

I again grinned making my face funny, with out any reply. We remained sitting and feeling each other's body.

Then ignoring my attempts for adultery, she spoke holding my hand ,"I can't believe! Are you sure mother would have said like that?"

"How can I know?"

"Where is she?" She asked.

"Sleeping in study room...Shankar has fixed bed for her there."

"You may talk to her."

"I think I shouldn't? I said, "If she didn't say that, she would not have stayed here! Can't you see that? "

She again leaned on my shoulder still holding my hand tightly in her fingers.

"Ruchi, please ...give me your lips..."

She bit her lower lip and gradually leaned in my chest to put her lips over mine. I kissed her and began sucking them. My nostrils were filled by her famine smell blended with the orange scent of her shampoo treated open and vast hairs.

Our nose touched and rubbed with each other. Soon a rhythm came in me, and Ruchi drew her more in me, and she began kissing me. I had kissed her thousands times at places other than our bedroom, but it was an explosion of our passion under such atmosphere. I pulled her lower lip in my mouth and began kissing it with my extreme devotion and that brought fits of rags in Ruchi.

There seemed no morning, till Mrs. Sen entered; we were still kissing. She hesitantly stayed at door looking at us. However it excited me to kiss before her. I continued but Ruchi seeing her a minute later, drew her away from me.

I wondered at Mrs. Sen's extremely shy look as she saw us kissing aggressively. How on earth, a woman talking adultery in real, could be so simple! Her face had turned red.

She walked extremely near to us and spoke to me gulping words in her throat, "You may join Sen in living room, after half an hour you may well sleep in the next bedroom..."

She spoke looking generously at me, " Now please, leave your wife...I have to make some preparations."

After an eyeful look at my wife and the other lady, I walked out of the room and securing the wood in its frame, I moved in gallery towards living room.

I saw Mrs. Sen sitting alone on the larger sofa, and I went to my sat at his left.

I asked, "Where is Reddi ji."

He replied stretching him on the back of his sofa, "I see you had better talks. My wife has sent him in the bed room to rest."

I looked around in the room and saw only Mr. Sen. and I inhabited it. The noiselessness of kitchen's side informed me that Shankar had gone.

I looked at Mr. Sen. His face was burning in passion, and I heard his gasps through his breaths.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

...to continue.

Reactions, and backfires you may have after reading this would be valuable to me, to know what I am really doin' to you!

Please give a feedback.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
1...456789