For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

I thought for couple of moments. "I've heard...eggs make semen, stronger and fertile!" I tenderly spoke around her cheek.

She didn't spoke, and I put some more creamed salad in her plate, and prompted her to eat.

I again whispered, lovably holding her fingers, " His penis seems very long? Was it?"

She took greater time to say, "Yes!"

I had to pour salvia in my throat to clear my voice, " And thick?"

"Yes." She whispered, and continued to obscurely looking at her plate. I could feel her fingers moisturizing in my hand over her lap.

"And strength?"

"Yes."

However, we both were becoming weaker after every question and answer.

"I think that will remain hard for one month......." I softly whispered around her cheek on my side.

23 - - - - - - - -

Mrs. Sen interrupted me saying, " Will you please kindly leave your wife for a minute, for chief guest?"

Stuffing that wet and smelling kerchief back in my pocket, I had to prompt my wife to get up from chair.

She walked as a sex object towards the head of table, swaying her wider hips below her densely flowing open hairs; and then moving in back of mother's chair she came in back on Reddi ji, and took few more steps, and stood little away from the edge of table between Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen.

I saw Mother was curiously glancing her all that time, and Reddi ji's face had become overcast by the extreme redness

"You please stand closer to him, or you would spoil his coat." Mrs. Sen shoved Ruchi more towards him. She was now two inches far from him, and his face was near to her breasts.

I saw that her eyes met with amused mother for a moment, and then remaining quit for some moments, she looked for a fraction of second at me before picking one floating egg from the curry pot, and took that to his lips. He began to eat , and she delicately held that for him.

On my front, Mr. Sen's face was gathering heaviness by the every bite of his boss-friend around my wife's delicate fingers.

I didn't remember that I ever licked around her fingers like that! My penis was now tiring by continuos erection, and I realized that since last one hour I had been cumming drip by drip.

Lastly, as he had finished almost entire egg, he licked last traces of that from the fingers of my wife.

She shyly looked around, and avoiding eyes from mother, walked back again to her chair by the same course, and sat. Her adult hips tempted me again as she placed them over the pad of chair. The strong coconut merged womanly aroma emerging from her added to my excitement.

-----

I carefully put a soft leg piece in her plate, and prompted her to eat that.

She took that in her fingers, and began softly peeling tender flesh by her lips.

I couldn't hold me longer , and again brought my hand over her lap, but she couldn't restrain me as both of her hands here busy with the leg piece, she was eating; however as a gentleman, I honored her desire, not to activate her there.

I saw Reddi ji, was nimbly looking at her.

My hand was on her lap just above the join of her thighs, and I could bet that her hairy vagina was drenched with the pungent fluid.

I began giving my palm rotary motion over her liquefying thigh basin.

"I think he is going to plead for you!" I said whispering in equally wet tone, that came from inside of me.

She didn't reply, but I continued to rub her lap, and then pressed finger over her kurta just over her nectar.

"Ssseee..." she held her lips tight.

"From that cum he seems a actual bull?" I pressed my finger deeper, and taking the advantage of her hands busy with chicken leg, I opened her thighs by some more lateral pressure of my palm; I felt finger my sunk in pulped womanhood.

"Uuuuooooooo..cheessssseeie..." she hissed, and to my surprise opened her thighs bit more, and I could press her kurta by my finger, right over her crack. It was fluid and hot!

A moment later, I noticed that Reddi ji was looking at her, and he appeared completely burned in his fire.

I whispered near her cheek, "Ruchi, you ought to listen him, just look at him."

She did not move her face, but looked at him from the corner of her eyes. I pressed my full palm between her lap.

She had finished eating, and put the bone in her plate, and moved her hand over my palm that was on her lap.

"Is he really like bull? Did you touch his rod?" I softly asked.

She speechlessly nibbled her lip to say, " Yes."

I entirely lost my breath, and murmured, "Ruchi, please let me touch there below kurta...please."

That was the decisive moment, and she didn't speak.

I gradually sneaked my hand below the sides of her kurta, and glide that over her thigh. Tensed, but she didn't object, and I could slip my two fingers between her thighs, and then softly pushed them to open. I had now ample space to move towards her femininity joint, and after an inch more, the wetness began to vex my fingers.

As my fingers further traced inside of her thighs, I began to get a loathsome soapy fluid sticking every where. It was like a marsh filled with some thing greasy, and I couldn't believe as my fingers reached over just between her thighs over the seat; It was liquefied all wet and flowing.

My finger became soapy and putrid. I was amazed by the quantity of liquid, she was having there all the time.

I sneaked my finger and tried to rub her crack longitudinally, but it was too liquid to give me any feel of flesh.

Then I felt that besides the sickening semen discharged by Reddi ji, she was emitting womanly fluids every instant, which had worsened the stability of her sex basin.

I was hardly left with any voice, but I spoke, " You are filled with semen. How much he cum."

She remained mute like an inanimate cow after her yearly fertilization by a bull.

I spoke clearing salvia from my throat, "Strangely after so much discharge, he is still pleading before you. I think he has double of this in him."

She nibbled her lips unclearly.

I spoke softly "I have an idea. If you want to listen."

She didn't speak, and neither looked at me.

"Let him discharge ....his long ...that.. will go very deep, rubbing you ...'till morning ...." I said tenderly almost kissing her ear.

She tensely straightened her belly.

I murmured only for her, "he will be away for a month! May be, it may happen... tonight...by some way. " I poked more words around her cheek," time is very short..If you want it..... then hold my hand."

She remained stone still for a minute, and then I felt her shakily holding my hand tightly!

I lost my last breath, and my cock went straight in air.

24 - - - - - - - -

The minutes were trickling on wall, and her condition was amazingly becoming humid.

In a flash recollection of memory, I recalled the night we came back home after that marriage function, I had found her soaked inside of her sari ; It had happened by the mere sight of manly Reddi ji. Much water had flown since then, and both were now fully ripe for each other.

However, I had a continuos alert deep inside me ; there was something I had been grossly neglecting!

I thought more, and fortunately my mind worked like a true critic friend. In that gush of Reddi ji's family affairs, I had completely forgotten that I had bigger aims in export sector and that basically mattered for my career.

And then, my loving mind gave me the greatest answer of my life: It quickly, and solidly gathered all 'pluses' and 'minuses', and did the sum like an electronic calculator, displaying a hairy net minus before me!

My 'friend' told me that during all this time I had been flowing only in row of sentiments for Reddi ji and his family, which did not have much meaning to Mr. Sen, and for my new assignment.

Reddi ji had condensed him on my wife, and not a single time he spoke to me about the challenges, we couple were likely to meet.

It was not like that, my wife didn't charmed Mr. Se; I could bet, given a convenient chance, he would shoot his load even before he could touch her ; but he was more a shrewd professional, and seemed to have left the beautiful temptations for his problem ridden boss friend, to enjoy. In shell, I had been grossly neglecting Mr. Sen and my aims.

I knew that Mr. Sen was only for his power games, and my new assignment was one, from his tools. I hated that, but he was important for me, if I had to see any band of stars.

I could gather, that I had to put me on the right track even though it looked shrewd and dangerous from saintly angles, and act skillfully for my interests, whether it was Reddi ji or Mr. Sen.

Further during next month in absence of Reddi ji, Mr. Sen would be regulating the breaths of the mill, and I would have to assess the actual power balance in the management, before granting Reddi ji more sexual delights with my wife.

In my new bizarre job, my incredible wife was the key to difficult locks, for company and me to intrude in sensitive business secrets. A chunk of my success depended on her adult refinements, and after seeing her inclination towards Reddi ji, I had overwhelmingly given my acceptance to Mr. Sen for the support of my wife for exports works, so convincible that he was optimistically moving to board for my appointment ; and that was no a joke.

However in real, I had not even talked my wife a thing about it, and she was still a homely virgin, except some initial involvements with Reddi ji ; and that didn't mean that she would be serviceable for such serious obligations.

How I was going to accomplish that?

Any test or action might come any day, even before Reddi ji returned from abroad. I could take excuse from Mr. Sen for intercourse, but he would expect her to have some adult games with a mighty man.

My mind worked faster; I would have to talk with her, and get her accent before my papers are mooted to management, else it might only be a fun, staking my present job and piece.

Once Reddi ji and she, both had fallen for each other, and had been aloof in that bonsai house for that long, knowing fully that they had been allowed pre-marriage adult affairs ; I had already moved from strict homely constrains.

However, I was sure of the boundaries; I shall be maintaining for not staking my excellent married life and home beyond business seductions, and only in rare of rarest cases, making any opportunity for real coupling happiness with my wife, for a deserving man at highest position, if it ever came to that.

By tomorrow, after Reddi ji left, I would be left with Mr. Sen, and my anguish to discuss the job requirements with my wife; and I knew what ever I said, she would burst under agony for treating her like a whore.

I had to push my mind to run faster. Mother was not averse to Reddi ji sleeping once with my wife, in exchange of sudden boost in my career. However, since she began to love him not less than her son, in her pure mind, she wished Mrs. Reddi to rely on her husband to the extent, that she gave her love and consent to ever live with Reddi ji; and herself introduced my wife to her husband's bed, in exchange for not able to have sex with him for her medical reasons; and that would create the true bonds.

But unfortunately it was the point where I was drifting from my aims.

Mother was not yet fully aware of real strings of export affairs, and neither there was any sense to talk that with her those indecent details at such early stage, to make my home look a whorehouse!

25 - - - - - - - -

I was expecting my placement in exports, so anyhow I had to make Ruchi's mental inclinations positive by that time, for the coming challenges. The situation warranted; that latest by a day after tomorrow, as Reddi ji left, I must get her to talk every aspect ; and it should not be a heartache to her.

For a moment I thought a bottle of Champaign serves better, only after it is opened discreetly by a deserving admirer.

Reddi ji was the man she had accepted, and she knew that in all probabilities he would be sleeping with her under approval of both the families ; and truly! That was the key with me.

I strikingly thought more about it in those available seconds.

If Reddi ji could fuck her tonight; he would do that like an animal, furiously massaging and rubbing inside of her love tunnel by his tower cock for hours, and then filling her uterus by his heavy semen. After he left for that long, she would be itching furiously for more harder coitus , and from the mass of his testicles and quantity of his semen, I had seen upstairs and felt flowing on her salwar, I was sure that fiery sensation would last in her not less than a week. I could never get a better platform to talk all that hairy indecent to her.

Clearly, my friend , my mind approved that.

However, In any case I could not imagine doing it under cover from my mother; She had been witty and practical in this delicate matter, and had protected me committing suicidal gaffes at crucial junctures; tomorrow if any thing went bad, I would never exculpate me. She had in-built senses to see many sides, which I seldom failed to even understand.

Also, I was in no position to suggest my mother to change her mind abruptly.

I would have to device a way ; to get mother's consensus with out offending her , and going in all those nasty details at this time; to let Reddi ji sleep with my wife once , before he left for a month.

I thought vigorously, for some more time!

________________________________________________________

IV a

26 - - - - - - - -

During those thoughtful moments, I had been virtually cut off from the surroundings.

I slightly tilted, and looked at my left towards my wife. My left hand was still on her lap, but she was not keeping her hand now over my palm to restrain my sinful movements, and better utilizing that for holing a leg piece before her lips, to justify her being at dinner table.

Her face and eyes were a ton heavy, and she appeared completely indiscreet to the surroundings.

I slightly moved my hand over her lap but she didn't react notably, though her love basin was quite warm.

I moved my eyes to the other side; mother was putting some creamed fruits in Reddi ji's plate, who was blocking her by his hands over the plate ; Mrs. Sen had gone in kitchen to look for something.

I saw Mr. Sen now sitting alone before me, was looking at my wife with an unusual lust in his eyes ; but she appeared too preoccupied to notice his piercing eyes. A moment later, Mrs. Sen came back and caught her husband's mouth shamelessly watering for other woman, and also noticed that I was seeing his action with astonished eyes. She stayed still for a moment, and then quietly sat on her chair readjusting her between Reddi ji, and her husband on her right.

I quickly tried to make my eyes even with my plate, but had a glimpse of her, as she pricked her elbow to Sen's side , and then I tried to hear her as she spoke in low voice to her husband, "You need not to follow your friend! You have a woman, and she is not sick, I think....." ;

and then sensing me integrative to her speech in that silence; she shyly left her words, and turned to other side.

Mother was still trying to insert a creamed grape in Reddi ji's plate. ---

Pretending to eat for couple of more minutes, I again directed my eyes at Mr. Sen. He had shifted eyes from lady before him, to his plate, but soon our eyes met again, and I, smiling through my eyes slid the plate of lever pieces towards him, " Sir, I am noticing , you have not yet tasted any thing special.... please take a piece, you can feel the softness by mere look! This is Ruchi's favorite! "

I saw a shame filled with sex, floated in his eyes, and he looked amused by the remark as he took a piece, and put on his tongue. As it began to melt in his mouth, he spoke, " Thanks! It's soft.... I generally miss good things!" : His voice fluctuated for a moment, as he also made an effort to steal an eyeful look at Ruchi,.

I was not sure, if the appreciation was for the tasty of liver, but it seemed to me that he made an feeble attempt to distract my wife's abstaining mind from the manly assets of his boss friend.

However, it was my first communication with him from my side, since we came here this evening; and also my acceptance of his growing greed for my wife.

Unmistakably, my little conversation had made Mr. Sen to look beamingly at me, carrying an unspoken gratitude for my acceptance of his indecent stares at my lady.

I realized how poorly I had been dismissing my future!

The dinner was moving towards finish at snail's speed. Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen were discussing education facilities at Simla, presumably for his daughter, while mother was hearing them, quite attentively.

I looked at my watch; it was preciously 1:24 AM.

For few more minutes, I remained tight between my wife's lap, and my plate, but I was watchful at my front. Mr. Sen was no more eating, and while his wife was engrossed with Reddi ji, he struggled with his own to keep his eyes away from the exotic view at my left. I could make that he earnestly yearned to touch her.

However, I felt from the diminishing heat in her lap, that he was making my wife uncomfortable; that was disquiet to me. Under the present scenario , it was Mr. Sen whom I needed more than Reddi ji! Or, if she was annoyed by any intrusion in her thoughts, he should not had feeling of that, at least!

My eyes again met with his, and he faintly smiled- being caught, again vulgarity in his eyes for my wife. I too flashed a smile, and softly spoke, " Sir, I need to take your directions and guidance ...for the work you gave me, " I spoke not very audible to others, " would you mind taking a after dinner stroll for a while, out in lawn, I mean....if you feel like that. "

He, rightly noted the urgency in my looks.

Few more minutes passed; Mr. Sen looked around, and tried to hear the conversation going on his left between his wife and boss. He took a breath, and then again tempted to take a naked glance at my preoccupied wife, even if, I was noticing that, and again made her uncomfortable; I distinctly felt a momentarily tense in her lap.

He huskily spoke to me, " I think they are taking their time! Why not come out and take a stroll."

"That's fine sir!" I nodded.

He leaned at his left and said with better audibility, " I think you are having good time! Please keep it up," after a pause he spoke again, "Jay and me are taking a five minutes outside stroll."

Ruchi heard that, and I didn't know any other thing would have made her happier at that time.

27 - - - - - - - -

It was silent and star-full late mid night, as I followed Mr. Sen, and came out of house through the netted verandah.

In that hazy illumination from a white lamp-post at the corner of the house and some dim light filtering through the wired net of verandah, the cozy green landscape appeared a nightmare.

We came out on a big lawn stuffed with the luxury grass, that was a thick cushion bed below our feet, and end to end surrounded by blooming flowers and shrubs wealthy in foliage. On the the outer face along the rich hedge, there was a line of pyramid shaped small flowering trees, that had enchanting texture and fragrance of flowers.

The pebbled driveway, through which we had come, was occupied by the lustrous black ford of Reddi ji , I had often seen in mill compound.

The gunman in the guardhouse, outside of the gate noticed our presence, and walked nearly running towards us. Mr. Sen waved him not to bother ; he stopped mid way, but before turning back, voluntarily informed him that as asked by CEO sir, his chauffeur had gone home after locking the car, and handing over the keys to him.

The half moon was above us, as we walked sinking our feet in the green luxury. I was particularly attracted towards red african lily and asters projecting over rich bed of white, tinny candytuft touching the grass all around lawn.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
1...34567...9