For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
259 Followers

I was shocked by the carelessness of Ruchi, and also I cursed myself, for not waiting there for few more minutes and clean that up.

I still had few minutes to do that.

I looked around; the two men in my neighborhood were continuing their low-pitched pursuits, but the room with out Mrs. Sen and mother, and Ruchi in catnap looked quieter.

17 - - - - - - - -

I waited for a while and at the first available moment, leaned at my right and whispered in the ear of Mr. Sen, "I need to bit lighten, would it be ok to use attached facility in your study."

Mr. Sen cinched with Reddi ji could hardly gave me a convincing nod rightly.

I got up, and walked almost unnoticed towards left to the door of his study. Once inside there, I felt, I had wings and nearly ran to his toilet. Through the outer door I walked out and then came to the door of courtyard; and before entering it, I looked in carefully, and than briskly walked though the empty courtyard to the iron ladder.

I could hear thuds of my hysteric heart as I climbed up, and opened the door of that rubbish room and switched on the light; the weak bulb added some pale rays to the room. My stomach went empty as I looked around, and saw the chair at window on which I sat during all that time. I uneasily took a worn rug from a heap lying on an old chair and hastily walked to window.

I moved the chair away from wall, and opened the window and jumped the other side on that smooth pink plastic floor, where my wife laid with her thighs opened, and Reddi ji rubbed his log between them, and came heavily on her salwar, and on that smooth floor. An unusual sexy sensation was spearing my loins.

I knew the switch; and soft milky lights again illuminated the colorful den. It was almost the same, as I had left, except that Japanese reverse tapered bonsai looked deserted with out lantern, and its round container was not properly resting on the smooth plastic floor.

Even in that deadly silence, I looked around twice before lifting the pot by its side, to unveil those stained secret of my marriage. The bottom of pot made a gummy 'puchhh' sound as it came up, and there was liquefied semen sticking the base and the plastic floor; and the drenched white handkerchief laid in that soapy water.

The smell of whole clutter was mushy, and was not pleasing in any way. I held the kerchief in the pores of my thumb and forefinger and lifted in air. It was glutinously wet in starchy transparent liquid, which gave pungent odor. I temporarily put it over the foliage of bonsai and quickly cleaned the base and floor by the rug, and repositioned the pot on the floor.

I took that wet rug and kerchief in my fingers, and then switched off the light and jumped back in room through the window. In the dead rays from that junk bulb, as I threw the rug back in the heap, I could feel the smell from wet kerchief attracting me. No one was seeing me; surprising I held he soggy cloth between my fingers and instinctively brought it to my nose, and took a deep breath. Like a dumb, I remained locked in that obscure aroma for quite a time, and then intuitively stuffed drenched cloth in the left pocket of my pant.

18 - - - - - - - -

I had taken little more than five minutes as I returned in the living room ,and sat on my seat.

Mother still was not there, from the sounds I could make up that she had probably gone to kitchen to help Mrs. Sen, while both men at my right were yet in conference.

Ruchi was still in catnap on the sofa, in our front.

The preceding hour had been extremely tense for me. I too stretched on my back, and tied to relax napping my eyes, with that irritating wet cloth in my pocket.

The discussions between Reddi ji and his neighbor seemed ended. Mr. Sen turned to me, and took that red folder from my lap and began looking at some pages.

Few minutes later I felt an uneasy quit in the room and opened my eyes a bit, and had an airily glimpse of Ruchi. Her right thigh resting over the left was raised from the seat, so I could see her pulpy thigh-lines diminishing deeper below her black kurta, but those joined much ahead of her woman joint. She had carefully stowed her front kurta between her legs, and that also deprived view of her more interiors. However her outer thigh, tightly warped in white salwar was revealed up to tying cord through the side cuts of her kurta.

The wet and soapy handkerchief stuffed in my left pocket was subconsciously filling unpleasant mushy smell in my nostrils, besides exasperating me both physically and emotionally.

Reddi ji now eased from Sen's debate; stretched him on his back, and looked at his exotic front towards flattened Ruchi. A gleam bounced in his eyes from the sight of that marvel; he had been freely touching only half and hour before; and his glance gradually became steady at her.

A moment later, I saw Ruchi's eyes flickered, and she took notice of him wobbly looking at her. She appeared to reel back again in their recent united past, and her face instantaneously turned heavy. For few moments their eyes remained locked in each other, and then from edge of my view, I saw that Reddi ji made a kissing motion of his lips towards her. She didn't respond, but continued to look at him through weak and half-closed burning eyes.

My penis was becoming live, and I felt I was beginning to cum, conscious of that smelling soapy kerchief already wetting my pant.

Reddi ji had gone wildly fervent, and it seemed that after being lonesome with her, he had completely burned him in the manifold desires, and the first virginal discharge from his testicles had only aggressively evoked him.

From his face he appeared a piece of fire, and seemed a crushed man under nature's atrocities. I honestly thought to device another opportunity for him to take my wife in his arms, at least once before he left country in that frantic state. Truly! at that moment I was so moved by his innocent passion.

Seeing those two locked in that wild passion, I felt , I was still sitting behind the window glass, and looking at him sucking her lips, while she sat on that swing chair.

Incidentally my eyes swept at my right; I felt that Mr. Sen through his bright glasses had been greedily staring at both of them. A moment later as he felt my eyes were towards him, he looked back at me, surrendering all his authority to the owner of that magnificent beauty, being enjoyed by his friend-boss.

19 - - - - - - - -

I saw, mother was coming out from gallery. She had her usual elderly grace as she walked in her tall frame, wearing pinkish flowered and streak pink bordered white sari, and her hairs loosely tied in a bun on back of her head. She moved quietly at the backside of the sofas on ladies side.

Ruchi sensed mother's nearing presence; but she appeared completely defeated, and was too weak to move her face away from Reddi ji, she closed her eyes, and slowly sunk her head more in cushion. Reddi ji shyly lowered his eyes.

Mother stood near the sofa where Ruchi was sitting, and lightly brushed her hair.

"Wake up Ruchi, Mrs. Sen would be calling for dinner," she lovably spoke, "you need to go bathroom before that?"

Ruchi slowly opened her eyes and sluggishly turned her heavy face up towards mother and nodded, but before she could act Mrs. Sen appeared with ringing voice, " Please! Come for mid night dinner."

Host lady came to mother and waved her towards the dinning section, and then with out giving in any time she held Ruchi and lightly pulled her up by her arm, and also waved towards Reddi ji.

" Please males, Shankar is loosing his legs. Please come! " She spoke proclaimingly.

I saw Mrs. Sen switching off the bright lights, and the room was now left with subdued lights coming from the dinning side.

20 - - - - - - - -

We all stood and stayed for Reddi ji to move ahead of us and as he followed Mrs. Sen moving the other side of that room-divider, we too moved there.

That carved, and varnished wooden partition was making a pleasing divide, that had many colored murals of Mughal prince and princess, embedded in the between wooden slots.

It was a delicious dinning space of wooden floor, that had distinct wood smell. There was ample of space for a large eight-seated oval cherry dinning table, and sheaf backed armless chairs with padded seats.

Two pink floor-length spongy polymerized curtains hung over the swing door for kitchen adjacent to gallery, and over the large window on the right wall.

A light chandelier, having a frame of white painted metal dressed with woven crystal glass beads and spears hanged from ceiling, and hazily lighted dining section.

The back wall was fitted with a varnished hutch that had ample of crockery, and cutlery. A bronze planter with dyed tinny apples and grapes, and preserved foliage was placed over that hutch; and that attracted Ruchi.

-----

Then there was another surprise. Mrs. Sen assisted Reddi ji to sit on the chair placed at the head of table towards the pink window curtain. She then softly asked my mother to sit next to him on length side of the table on the divider's side.

"Aunty, you need to sit here and see he eats some thing." She spoke generously as she pulled the chair for her.

Mrs. Sen then herself moved towards the kitchen side of table in front of mother, and sat on other right angled side of Reddi ji, and Mr. Sen sat next her. I sat next to mother, and the host lady shoved my wife toward me on chair next to me. In that way Mr. Sen was in front of me on the other side of table.

My wife, while coming towards me with her puffy eyes had a look of a freshly used woman and walked waveringly, as if after a night long hard fuck by her husband, she had been surprisingly asked to sit with some unknown male. She came and hesitantly sat besides me; I looked down while she placed her sissy hips over the softer upholstery of the chair's seat , and felt a hot womanly aroma coming from her.

The table was full with gracious and hot preparations. Some of which I could identify were egg curry, with big white eggs floating; lamb Kebabs in shape of cutlets; chicken balls in cheese soup; cheese curry, and some Russian salads; and many I could guess as occasional dishes of excellence.

The other objects on table that attracted my attention were three Indonesian wooden napkin holders in shape of a young elephants with their trunk drawn up, and stuffed with white clothe napkins; two were placed towards either ends of table and one at center near to me.

Mrs. Sen smilingly spoke to my mother, "My mother often assigned one lady to the chief guest, and she would serve him, and see that the man gets to his needs, ....but as a special treat to man, she asked every other female to feed him one of dish of her choice by her own hands, and he would compulsorily eat that; and the important was that he would not be allowed to use his hands! Can we do that for Reddi ji for tonight! You become the host lady to him!"

Mother smiled and said, " You ...... I will see that Reddi ji eats properly, and you look for Sen sahib. Is that ok... "

21 - - - - - - - -

Mother carefully served the plate of Reddi ji, not over-packing it while all of us took care of our plate. Mrs. Sen filled her and her husband's plates with kababs, while Ruchi and I went more for salads and some liver dishes. Mother again had her usual weakness for fish.

Ruchi was half heartily eating creamed salads ; apparently her mind was some where else, and she appeared more tired than hungry. I took a small piece of liver and put that in her mouth, and that made her live again. She expressionlessly looked at me before eating that.

My eyes roamed around and I found that while Mr. Sen was absorbed in his plate, Reddi ji was still had corners of his eyes at Ruchi, not caring that he had made mother conscious of that. Mrs. Sen was directing Shankar who appeared in between with chapaties and other bowls. Mother was mostly looking at Reddi ji's plate while relishing the marine fish pieces from her plate.

The table was quite large, and gave some isolation too! For the first time, after she came back from bonsai den, I was near to my wife.

The presence of Ruchi that close to me was exciting, and I felt I was sitting with some recently fucked lady.

I moved my left hand below the table and took her left hand that was resting on her lap, pressed her palm and mumbled, "You are not eating any thing! "

My hand on her lap felt her thighs were little open and her lap was warm.

At that time she appeared to me a sex object having enormous sex load every where in her ; she looked at me but didn't answer. Surely she didn't want to speak.

The mere touch of my wife made my six-inch cock live, and I put my hand over her lap, but she took that in her hand, and it rested over that. Butterflies began to jump in my stomach, and I slipped my fingers over her arm and then gradually moved them to her lap, and took further to her thighs over her kurta. She kept her fingers over my hand in and moved with it.

She was taut ; I tried to slip my hand between her thighs but she tightly held it, and not allowed moving beyond her knees and pulled back my hand to her lap. However, with some insistence I could slip my palm directly over her lap, but she was still holding my hand in her fingers. I could feel the heat she was having there.

In few attempts, I could give my palm some rotary movements over her lap, and tried to convey her my excitement; she shivered, and angled her lap away from me.

Then I remembered that she was not wearing bra, and only little before Reddi ji was having his hands over those joys. That gave me a bigger surge; I looked around and cautiously raised my hand from her lap, and sneaked that up below her duppata. She could notice the movement only when I put my fingers over her right breast. She surged, and from corners looked at me, but I continued to move over the roundness.

It looked as if she had temperature, but it was the soft and warm sensation below the thin cloth. I slightly pressed my palm and let my hand remain there. She sat stretched, and was eating uneasily.

Few moments later I moved my finger to her nipple, and even before I could fondle it, a tremor ran in Ruchi. I continue to softly glide fingers in that zone, and perhaps that appealed to her. I had softest warmth below my fingers, and then I cupped her round top in my palm that also included her nipple, and pressed softly, and repeatedly.

She only twisted her chest , " Seeeiii....don't do ... please..noo." She whispered in overcast voice.

Slipping my fingers , I again moved to her belly and to the lap ; that made her to shake. I didn't care and moved them over her joins; she twisted little more and held my hand.

"No please, it is aching." She weakly spoke.

I put some tasty kabab from my plate in her spoon, and made her to eat, while I took a better chunk of that and put that in my mouth.

"did Reddi ji rubbed it so badly ...?" I whispered.

She didn't speak, and as I tried to delude my fingers inside the fold of kurta between her lap, she pressed her thighs.

I was feeling a distinct heat below my palm.

"Did he came there?" I softly unloaded sex from my voice, and pressed my palm over her lap.

She held my hand weakly, and said, " Please nooo, I am not feeling well."

"I have a little secret of you with me." Before she could think about that, I pulled that soapy wet handkerchief from my pocket towards her side, and put over her hand placed over her lap.

She felt the smelling wetness and instantly looked below, and saw that was spoiling her hands. She didn't move her hand; strangely she was not that shocked by that revelation, as I had expected. She seemed too weak for that.

"How did you get that?" She faintly asked.

"I went there!"

"When?"

"While you were sleeping on sofa." I whispered, "You shouldn't have left it there. ....some one might have easily found that. I cleaned all that. "

She didn't speak a word.

"You let him do that! Did he discharged so much?" I asked in her ear, and moved my finger exactly over her thighs joint , "can I touch there?"

"Noo please. He discharged on floor himself, but spoiled my salwar....quite inside there, "she said, weakly pressing my hand on her lap basin , "it is sticking, badly."

"Did you touch his rod then?" I again tried to reason out of his discharge, but she hold my hand firmly; a signal she was not enough stable to talk.

I didn't insist but kept my palm over her lap, and she let me!

We both slowly ate some more pieces from out plates, and after some moments as I saw towards mother, Ruchi also followed my eyes. We both were amazed that mother was affectionately putting some fish cuts in Reddi ji's plates; and was looking at him as if her son was feeding on her breasts.

I lightly mumbled, "He always eats hot things, and then cums that much."

She weakly tightened my palm in her fingers, and for the first time, faintly smiled.

I gave her some more pieces of liver, and spoke,

"Did you hear Reddi ji saying to mother! He wants us to stay at his house 'till morning after we finish dinner here," then after a brief silence, I whispered, "Did he talk about that to you in green house."

"No." she faintly said.

"I think he means for you." I leaned to her, " he will be away for a month. He wants you to be with him 'till then. "

I wanted to kiss her cheek. She pressed her fingers on my hand over her lap, while I put couple of pieces of cheese in her plate, which she indecisively ate.

She spoke wavering, "He wanted me to arrange things his house, in case mother and Mrs. Sen brings his wife .... While he is away."

"But ......... I think, he is scared of lacking you for a month, " I said making my words fair, "I can bet he will plead you to let him discharge once......... before he leaves." I pressed her lap.

I sensed her lap hotter, and I could feel, I was making her more burdened of his desire.

I again whispered , " After talking to mother..... he thinks he is like married to you!"

She spoke with some difficulty, " Mother already told Mrs. Sen ...she can think of that only after she talks with his wife--- and she seems to mean that. "

'Suppose he asks you for that?...while you are arranging his room. "

"I can't do that." She whispered.

Fortunately, she had some power left for answering me every time.

"But don't you think, one day it will happen. You know he has not seen any woman since years , and mother appreciates that!" I held her fingers.

She didn't speak, and we ate.

I again softly spoke, " Tell me! If he asks to you."

She swallowed some salvia and said holding my hand over her lap, " What do you want ...me to say?"

I gave her again her favorite lever piece and whispered, " Eat that, then tell me."

She ate, and on my second provocation, she simply hushed,"No! "

22 - - - - - - - -

I heard mother speaking bit loudly, "Mrs. Sen, it's now your turn to give him a taste of your choice."

All looked towards her; I was still keeping my palm over her love lap.

Mrs. Sen smilingly viewed the table, then selected a softest leg piece, took that to Reddi ji's lips, and pleasantly positioned every fiber for him to eat.

During all that time we curiously saw him excitedly eating the flesh, and many times wetting her fingers by his salvia.

He finished that in about three minutes 'till a clean slick bone remained in her hand, and mother looked at her, smilingly.

Once finished, Reddi ji and Mrs. Sen resumed to their normal eating. I saw mother to put another smaller leg piece in his plate.

I pressed my hand again over my wife's lap, and whispered, "Could you make up for any thing feeding him? I mean any dish!"

She looked curiously at me through the edge of her vision, and tightly drawn her fingers over my hand on her lap, "No, what you think, I should give?"

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
259 Followers
123456...9