For Betterment of My Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

In the quiet night-light, it was romantic to walk like that.

After two walks across the lawn, cool and still air began to comfort me like soft rolfings over my body.

"Sir, I will prepare the note by tomorrow....but there is some thing I have been thinking for last two days." I spoke, following his calculated steps on the grass.

"You must say that!" He gently said. I could feel the softness of his voice.

"It seems a big challenge!..... but I am not able to get idea how exactly you think me doin' the job...I mean in export section, you talked?"

"Yeah, it's a challenge!" Mr. Sen spoke again in a firm words.

My eyes wandered at african lily, which appeared blood red in that hazy light.

"Sir, could you please tell me little about?......I mean just airy picture we shall be doing!" I said fitting me to his side, "For me to get better concept and discuss with my wife, and my mother at home!

"Oh, yes! Surely...... I should have done that before!" He said giving my word a thought.

He spoke in rumbling speech, "You see! We are doing it from quite a time and loosing most of clients!" He said looking at the big ford on the driveway, "Our men did labor, chased them from airports, stuffing trade in their brains. By the time prospective buyers reached us, they were tight baked bread; and then we slipped them to rivals, to soften and butter them!"

He spoke with a pause, " We ought to be imaginative, specially after board doubled our aims."

He spoke taking a breath, " As I told you, we have best possibilities in African territories...and like many other countries, these people are equally fond of Indian passages... they find us closer, after their land."

He said turning his head to me, " Mostly they land at Bombay before coming to Surat; and that is the point where we should make them to melt as wax , before we talk any business. This is simple, as boiling an egg to soften its shell, if we retain it in mind, they boarded jet in hot dessert."

I yelled, " That's ingenious!"

He said, "Now that is the idea, every man has his history, we ought to understand him," he said after some silence, " the important is, you preserve homely freshness, or I can see; the race is gone!"

" You need not...," he wanted to tell more, "...not .....to make your wife horrified by these details. I think, let people mix with her, and man gets an allusion of the excellence; let him feel joy of it. She may cheat you, or may ask you, or tease him; chemistry will work,"

"the aim is to let him break his shell... before he comes to you for business....that's only a part....to begin!"

He held my hand for a moment, before saying, " I didn't tell you, you would be getting 10,000 bucks a month as maintenance allowance. Make your spouse look like a homely lady of silver screen; to feel any man proud..... standing near to her."

"I am sure it would come naturally. Look! By petty provocation around her, she blew Reddi ji .... like a paper. Unfortunately, I am not good with ladies....but can see.. their fantasies come out by some good heat around them, and the man has greatest excitement of his life! "

" I mean, there is no compulsion, it is only for the man to try his wits .... most marvelous woman around him, and appears to him -available for seduction ; believe me! That would completely dissolve him, he gets or not...or do hand work! "

He said, and tried to look my face expressions in that semi dark, "then ; I am much counting on your witty mother : When we deal very big people...say like ministers , once she understands womanly implications in tricky business. We need not to melt our emotions with x, y or, z! "

I had to cut his speech, " You must have seen....she is beginnin' to be a mother to Reddi ji..... and Ruchi surrendered her wits, particularly after knowing she is a likely substitute for his ailing wife..."

He grinned and said , " I can see that , is not your fault; womanly emotions are messing up every thing here! "

He looked around, before he spoke in lower voice, " I, many times told my wife ; this substitution arrangement on Reddi ji's bed, she is talking so loudly , is bound to bring serious enviousness within both families, may hit even servants....then..... how you are going to cover neighbors!" He stayed on foot and grinned, " I suggested her, we should better do it one or two times fulfillment of his desire......."

I had to upheld his view, " Certainly, you .... sir...."

He asked, " How you feel for Reddi ji?....."

He waited for me to speak, ".... Seems he is having many relationships....my mother actually parenting him, your wife sounds his caring sister-in-law ; and Ruchi appears being married to him."

Sen's voice was firm, " My wife wanted her to be alone with her for some time.....she thinks, after a lady gets flavor, she can cool big volcanoes around her , by the mere sight of her. "

I nodded and spoke hesitantly, " I realize that, and it did the work. Is it not? but there is some thing more I want to say you ..."

Mr. Sen's silence waved me to continue. I spoke in very low voice, " Reddi ji was insisting to mother- for us to stay with him 'til morning at his place. I think- he meant Ruchi ..."

Mr. Sen suddenly jerked his head and spoke, " You said it...and I was thinking about it. I may tell you some thing here .... if, you not feel offended...."

I said ,"Sir, there is nothing under cover from you.....we talked about it, earlier.."

Mr. Sen firmly held my hand and I could feel tremble in his voice as he spoke, "Please! Don't be abashed, if you do not want it, we can still forget it....."

After a meaningful silence, he said, " Look! I was not knowing that these family matters would mix up......after you gave your consent ; I felt Reddi ji, if he behaved , might have his luck :- I ringed my home, and we fixed this dinner. Then just to drew Reddi ji to work, I told him that all appears to be with him ; and if he kept cool, his penis may get .... it's dream, tonight itself , "

he spoke stressing his words, "I think you can imagine! How he bounced on cushion....., he looked a cat- sitting on a tree."

He waited a moment for my response, and said, "...and please believe me, my wife went even more crazy by my 'phone; she has been hell of busy since then -she asked me for car, and brought every thing, a wedding couple needs- from bridal sari to condoms,"

he was speaking ,"she had made our second bedroom a honeymoon suite.... put brand new sheets over the bed, and a ton of flowers......every other thing you can imagine," he spoke pressing his fingers around my palm, "now they are jumbling with complex imaginations!"

I couldn't believe the voice that was floating around my ears; for a moment, even the grass below my feet felt hot to me. There were moments of unfamiliar silence, but soon I regained my reasoning, and this was a marker to me.

I chuckled like a child listening a fairy tale, " I never knew that!....... seems she is protecting promises! "

Mr. Sen pressed my hand hard in his fingers; I could see that a mass of confidence was building between us.

He huskily asked, "If we all feel like that....I think, Reddi may stay here after dinner."

I didn't remember any thing hit my inner so violently, as I spoke, "Yes!..."

I spoke piercing more of tranquility of smooth night , "But.... you probably heard mother saying that.... she would restrain Ruchi meeting Reddi ji 'til she and your wife visit Bombay to ask ailing lady to live with her husband, and herself introduce Ruchi to Reddi ji's bed ; if we let it go tonight, we can.... not cover it from my mother; it wouldn't be possible....."

Mr. Sen held put his hand over my shoulder and spoke, " My wife would possibly see to that!" he said pressing my shoulder, " but I think, if his scared wife is half correct, there may be problems with your lady...I mean....on bed. It is necessary, you remain around the couple, at least initially..... for some time... like before."

This agitated me wildly, and after some of the storm eased , I huskily asked, " Is there any way for that? "

There were tenser minutes of silence, which trailed us as we strolled over the grass.

He said slowly, still holding my palm, " You have seen the wide gallery inside , it has rooms on both sides. This bedroom is second on left of gallery, and like all rooms it has attached bath which also opens out side like you had in my study..... It's a big bath, partitioned from toilet side by full height wall and a small door,"

"from out side you first come to toilet and then through that small door enter the bath, and then there is the door for bedroom. I think I can leave it open but some one may bolt it," he thought more and spoke, " look! I will leave it open for you. You may go there now and I can leave a screw driver on the window sill; I think you can manipulate the rod holder.... do that... if you can...."

"Yeah! That would be... I should see it before.... like bonsai house." I said.

"I think it is quite a time.....after I move in, you may stay here, and then walk along the left edge of house, the door is third from edge.... push the shutter...."

I was delighted that with a change, I had put me on the upright track. Still, I was unsure of Mr. Sen's real motives, but it didn't mattered as long that kept me in territory of my aims.

I never had a stronger urge- to win any race!

Then I made an effort to break another ice; I said holding his hand, " Sir, Please do not take me wrong..... how you like Ruchi as a woman?"

Mr. Sen let me held his hand and huskily spoke, "She is spotless like marble.... a proud for a man......"

"Are you attracted to her?" I asked.

Mr. Sen gulped a load of salvia and huskily spoke, " Yes...but I can't say that."

I too replied in over cast voice, " Sir I think she understands that!"

I said, and the waviness of my speech told me of indecisiveness, " Sir....would you not like to see her more...I mean naked and in coupling....please don't take me wrong.. I think we can manage that, at least."

I had to accelerate the shrewd communications: I said lightly pressing his palm, " Sir, I am saying this......not even once you have asked a pin for you ......I think.... you would better assess her assets....."

He pulled his palm from my hold, and fondly put it on my back, " Oh No! Thanks please! I appreciate your feelings for me; she won't feel good for it ; my wife won't like ..," he huskily said, " She belongs to you , and you keep your secrets..."

28 - - - - - - - -

I preferred to walk on that soft grass pad, than waiting in dark, outside the bathroom door, for Mr. Sen to loosen the bolt. It was calm all around me, except some feeble sounds coming from inside with the filtered light though the wire net on verandah.

For the first time, my eyes wandered around my surroundings. There were few similar old bungalows along the internal campus road, overcast by the night except some dusky lights mounted on the verandah walls. Mr. Sen was second in command in the mill, and this house appeared liver, by the lighted wooden guardhouse out side the gate, with a waking man inside.

I was not amazed, Mr. Sen telling me that his wife had so crazily decorated bedroom, and arranged all those things, to make it a real wedding night.

Like my mother, she too was moved by Reddi ji's prolonged separations from any women, and him cracking down under nightlong painful erections; all this, just to extinguish his sexual requirements, so that he got his frigid wife and only child back in home.

After my wife's cupid dangerously ignited his basic instincts: Mrs. Sen saw it auspicious for his deserted life, and like a true go-between friend, did every thing to bring his fancy in his arms.

Thoughts and thoughts! ---

It had been more than five minutes, I had been rambling here, and by now Mrs. Sen had known that I was sincere to my commitments, and it may come tonight itself provided she could manage my mother; for it. I could visualize her face beaming with excitement; surely she would do every thing to bring this night to Reddi ji!

I could well imagine that this coupling had different meaning to each of us.

Like any caring sister-in-law , Mrs. Sen wished to bail him out from the horrible tortures of sexual exile, and wished him the joys of womanly ecstasies like any other married man; while my mother looked it an instrument for the betterment of both families.

Mr. Sen meant only business; wanted to evaluate her adult charisma, strictly for his aims.

For me; it was some thing more than keeping promises. My friend, .... my mind had advised me that for surfing over those naughty tides of passions and lusts, my wife would need to come out in swim suit ; she couldn't ride dangerous waters in homely attires. However the heart of me never wished her a business slut, or any thing like that.

The recent conversation had greatly relieved me. It was soother to hear Mr. Sen saying - 'You... need not to make your wife horrified by these details. I think, let people mix with her, and man gets an allusion of the excellence; let him feel joy of it. Even a light touching may do wonders! She may cheat you, or may ask you, or tease him; chemistry will work.' That was a befitting home for me. I had never prevented others to look , enjoy her, if they could!

Apparently, she would be mixing with big people from 'hot deserts', as Mr. Sen had described them; flaming males staring her like a hot cake. I knew, by and large she would never cheat me; but even for eye contacts, she had to be valorous.

I realized; I had nodded to Mr. Sen, for the likely failure of wife's substitution arrangements, only as my strategy - not disagreeing him, for the time being.

However in heart, I was not ruling out Reddi ji's occasional mating with my wife. Mother loved him like her son, and was grossly pained by his private tortures. She was aware of his potent body's requirements, and the sudden ignite of his self-possessed rigorous desires by her daughter- in- law!

She was rightly seeking for some sweet settlements of his family, but I could see, if it failed in beginning, or any time after , she would see he gets the woman he had so earnestly desired, last occasionally, even if his wife came in way. She was witty enough to keep it under cover from servants and neighbors, or any body, as was largely feared!

That would be an adjustment not only for Reddi ji but also for my wife and me! She had confessed, her lure for Reddi ji , and she would be sleeping with him, in full understanding of her in laws, that also included me; and that would open the doors of new faiths .

Reddi appeared a bull machine. Although Ruchi was mentally prepared for him, and had matching female body for this vigorous man; a set of firm breasts, flat womanly belly capable to hold a baby, and shaped adult hips, but her sex crack extending from of legs joint to anus, still was a delicate silk-lace, except some small hairs pointing to its adulthood ; obviously it was never explored beyond six inches.

I had seen, Reddi ji's nine inches penis was abnormally thick. Lengthwise it might fit with continual efforts, but the thickness would be a challenge! With the aid of anomalous slippery smelling viscous fluids, if he could penetrate its full length; it would stretch her more than double.

The hugeness of his bag had enormous seed to rupture any condom. In consequence; she had to be impregnated by him; condom, or no condom!

That mighty penetration would be painful now, and for days to come, but surely would take her to the new heights of womanhood.

I could imagine- that would also stir depths of her soul; and sex, setting in her a natural tolerance for mouth watering faces of worthy men: even she knew, she was not going on bed with any of them.

Perhaps, a it was the thinnest thread, to bridge my goal!

29 - - - - - - - -

Although it was enough dark to lead me unnoticed towards left side of house , I was step by step moving along the high walls, that even hid me from the moon.

The plenty lands on this side up to boundary, was occupied by old mango, and other large trees, which further darkened the night. It gave me a feeling of walking alone in the woods.

My heart skipped once as I came at the first door; it was the same familiar sinuous outlet from Mr. Sen's study that had led me twice to the den of love!

The next was another door, but I didn't know its contents, and then about ten more feet, was the third one!

It was small sized toilet access, a pair of old varnished wooden shutters, full of surface cracks, and a hollow metal handle. It was certainly for the bedroom; Sens had intended for the pleasure of Reddi ji!

I stayed there and remained still for some more moments; 'til I could hear my heart beating, again!

I looked around in that confidently dark, and like a pirate; lightly touched and pushed the door; it went in, and light suddenly showing out from the enlarging slit between the shutters.

I quickly moved inside and shut the door behind me. Mr. Sen had left the light on, that was over the wall at my front. It gave soft light though its semi-transparent glass cover.

It was a neat creamy floored enclosure; the first thing I noticed was a finely polished small shutter door with a shining brass knob, on the wall at my front ; leading to the inner side of the house. The outer wall at my back had a small window of height double to its width, that was overhung by an greenish acrylic curtain.

At the mid of shorter wall at my left, an antique water closets chair, with a folding black cover, and pull chain with and other accessories was symmetrically set on the creamy floor that had a wide black boarder. At my front, there was a white wash basin; and the walls all around, up to sink height, were tiled by white-bordered green ceramics, and above it was painted light green.

---

I slowly turned the brass knob, and pulled the polished shutter, which led me to softly lit L-shaped bathroom that looked made of plastic, had light green floor, and walls with yellowish tint.

Towards back at my left, a large greenery bathtub was fitted in the 'L' space that extended to the outer wall with a green tiled back, that had a set of lively nickel taps & showers, shampoos and soaps. A beautiful light green framed window having squarely, blind yellow glasses looked beatific, behind the tub .

On my back, the wall was fitted with a pedestal white wash basin and a blue towel hanging on a nickel polished rail. Adjacent to it, there was a maroon covered white water closet chair with a low height cistern.

A light green cabinetry was mounted on the front wall, and set with Eau de perfume spray, cologne deodorant to after-shave gel, hair dryer, every thing one could imagine for the needs of a couple in love!

In front of me there was the door, evidently for the bedroom!

----

I opened the door, slowly, and inch by inch!

A fresh intimate rose fragrance began filling my nose, as I moved through the folds of a pair of huge gray curtains that hung from a high wooden palmate inside the large room.

It was a pleasingly lighted, wall to wall gray carpeted bedroom; appeared to have been recently cleaned to the last pinhead of dirt. Mr. Sen had left all lights on, and that gave a splendid view of this love den. The room was primarily lit by a large crystal like round glass case on the ceiling, mounted by a flowered brass inverted cup, and cupped at bottom by a similar brass cap.

The room had an aroma of bloom.

There were three larger doors on walls around me, and a window on the outer wall, each was heavily draped by pairs of gray curtains hanging though majestic, wooden palmates.

The walls had imposing oil paintings of nature and people. The one that charmed me was a longer, and colorful framed picture of a half-naked Roman worrier.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers
1...456789