All Comments on 'Forever Love Ch. 02'

by marie_fantasy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
interesting chapter

please continue

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Really Different

you went alittle dark w/this chapter. Why are they after Lilam? Marie is about to find out just how important she is to Lilam. Bring on the next chapter!

DragonElf639DragonElf639about 12 years ago
I need more.

That's all there is to it, I need more of this story. I'm not sure about the darkness, I like it in some ways, but in others I'm not so fond of it. It does, however, drive the story, so I'll accept it as necessary. I just want Alex to turn round and say oops I probably should have told you, I'm immortal. Also for him to be Lisa's mate (assuming he survives).

marie_fantasymarie_fantasyabout 12 years agoAuthor
:)

this story being approved is by far the best thing that has happened to me today... I had many other expectations from many other people but... anyways I am so happy that you guys liked it!!

:)

thank you

Marie

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73about 12 years ago

OK...OK...OK! You can't do this to me....PLEASE!

UPDATE NOW....PLEASE UPDATE NOW!!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
eagerly await

Mom raised you NOT to tease...so don't. This is wonderful so please don't make us wait too long to find out what happens to poor Alex. Don't kill him for loving sweet Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story, but PLEASE edit!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
So sad

Marie is being used as a pawn in a game she knows nothing about. She barely knows Lelam and doesn't understand why she even has feelings for him. Hurting or killing Alex won't give her answers to any questions they may have. What a mess they are in. More please!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
wow

this is kick ass. Please don't be mean enough to have Alex killed. She is in a fragile place and I can't imagine her living with it. I am not understanding why lelam, as a child, can know his mom's found her mate but not that he found his own can't wait to read the next ch.

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
Sniff Sniff

I really hope that Alex lives through this.... Marie will be devistated if her friend dies. I am liking this story very much... please keep writting and also keep writting your other story as both of them are really good. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous