Forever Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie... what happened?" he whispered, trying to sit up.

"I don't know... but we have to get out..." she said trying to help him get up. He sat up with difficulty and she could see bloodstain on his forehead. The bleeding had stopped but the gash still looked ugly.

"Turn around; I'll try to untie the knot." He said as soon as his mind registered what was going on. She nodded and let him feel the knots, praying it would be easy to untie. He ran his fingers over them patiently and after some 10 agonizing moments, it came undone.

"Going sailing with dad and his mates has finally paid off..." he said, trying to make her smile but she was working on the rope around his hands as soon as her hands were free. It took her a bit longer but at last both of them were free.

"I'm so glad you're ok..." he said pulling her into a hug. It felt better now that they could move freely. She was sort of thankful he was there with her... else she'd have lost all hope.

"Alex, what is happening..." she sobbed. She hadn't felt this scared in years.

"Shh... everything will be ok... I'm here with you. We'll be fine..." he whispered, running his fingers through her hair. He hated seeing her so scared. She had always been a strong-willed person but right now she reminded him of that five year old girl who used to come crying to him because some mean boy had pulled at her pig tails.

He looked around the room, the door was shut tight and he was sure it was locked as well. There was only one window in the room and that too was barred. He looked outside the window and gasped. It was the construction site of the building he'd designed! What could that mean?

They suddenly heard the door unlock and Alex instinctively put himself in front of her. Whoever was coming inside would have to deal with him first. No one would ever hurt her as long as he lived.

"Well, Mr. Laake, I wasn't expecting you to be here..." Alex recognized the voice immediately. It was his boss; the guy was the right-hand man of the president of the company. He'd never met the president because he was supposed to follow this man's orders but what was he doing here?

"What does this mean, what do you want from us?" he demanded. Boss or no boss, he had no right treating them like this.

"No no Mr. Laake. We want nothing from you. It's the girl we're after. If you promise to keep this affair a secret, you're free to leave any time you want." He replied calmly as he made his way towards them.

"What the hell? What do you want with her? I'm not leaving without her and I'll make sure you won't harm a single hair on her body..." Alex replied angrily.

"Now, why would you put your life in danger for this little whore? She's only good enough for a fuck you know..." he whispered, walking around Alex, trying to pull her out from behind him.

Alex couldn't see anything with rage... how dare he address her with such a degrading word?

"How fucking dare you call her a whore?" he said glaring at the calm face of the man. He moved one of his hands to pull her closer to his back and he could feel her trembling. She was afraid and she was crying.

"Now mind your language, I'm still your boss. Why are you so concerned about her? Is she fucking you?"

"You son of a bitch..." Alex yelled as he lunged towards the man but the man was quick. Before the punch could land on his face, he caught hold of Alex's throat and smashed him against the wall.

"Alex..." she screamed. She couldn't see him getting hurt because of her. "Please let him go... I'll do anything you want just let him go..." she sobbed falling down on her knees. She wouldn't let him die for her, his life was too precious for her.

The man laughed and let go of him. Alex braced himself against the wall trying to catch his breath but when he saw the man pick her up, he couldn't stand it. He couldn't let those filthy hands touch her.

"Keep your paws off her..." he growled and jumped at the man again but it was too late.

"Alex... Please nooo...!" she screamed as sharp talons ripped through the air and splashes of hot blood fell on her face.

12