All Comments on 'Forgetful Not'

by RubiDee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lonelyangel22lonelyangel22over 14 years ago
Amazing

OMFG THAT WAS HOT!!! Amazing writing! I can't to see more Matt and Lydia and more writings from you!!! FIVE STAR WORTHY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Five stars...

for the writing, although I'm not crazy about the content of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The same old refrain...

I enjoyed your story and I'd ignore the less than useful other comment. As per usual a story like this gets the sad and twisted men and women force singing the same sad refrain - it's all the woman's fault for leading the weak man astray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whatever...

Tell all these haters to shove it! No one forced them to read it and all of us who enjoyed it would prefer if they left their snide and un-intelligent comments to themselves!! Cuz only idiots say shit like "Its women's fault men use them up like whores" Why don't u do us all a favor...eat shit and die!

Loved the story cant wait for the next chapter pleasseee keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Haters going down for the count

I loved your story and can't wait to see where the story ends up. I wonder what their back story is? Some people are just mean and spiteful, don't let that impact your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Work......

Very well written......interested to see what these character's back story is.

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Nice start....

I would like to read more from Matt and Lydia. How do they know each other and what's up with their spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well ...

I wasn't forced to read this. However, I was under the impression that this was an Interracial Love story. I think it's best suited under Loving Wives, at least this first chapter. Had it been under Loving Wives category, I would have passed it up.

<p>The other comments were right though that it sparks an interest as to their background: what their past was, how they got together in the first place, and what drove them apart to lead them where they are now: married to other people.</p>

<p>Again, though this story is somewhat well written, it is also somewhat misleading in the category it was placed under. Yes, even though it's about an Interracial couple, it is also about a cheating couple. So, I believe the first chapter at least should have been categorized as Loving Wives. Then people who don't enjoy cheat stories won't accidentally read this story.</p>

<p>I'm not a "hater" as many of you will probably accuse me of, I am merely explaining why I, in particular, ended up reading the story. Just advising the author that perhaps next time, she might reconsider the category.</p>

RubiDeeRubiDeeover 14 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks all for your feed back good and bad! To the person that says I've placed it in the wrong section possibly. I've been around here "reading" for a while and had no idea that there was such a place to put stories that have certain situations. I've seen quite a few "cheater" stories in this section, so apologies to all who find this offensive simply because it's in the wrong place. This is my first foray into this genre and on this site, live and learn I suppose. Keep the comments coming. And those of you with the strange comments..not sure if you're disliking the story or the characters IN the story. Please offer constructive criticism I can't use things like, same old story. Thanks all!

sharpay69sharpay69over 14 years ago
Continue!

Please continue this story! I would like to read of Matt and Lydia's first encounter. Don't listen to the people leaving negative comments. Why in the world did they finish reading the story if they were so offended?

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 14 years ago
This was great !

please continue with the next chapter SOON....

RubiDeeRubiDeeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Good People of Literotica

My apologies all, it's been a long hard winter. I've been sick and family members have suffered serious illnesses that required hospitalization. I do have a chapter and a half already written, but it need cleaning up. I'm coming back, just give me a moment to collect myself and get back in my sexy space. :) Thanks for all of the notes asking about the story. Makes a girl feel all proud and stuff.

Ruby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ummm...

Really sexy and pretty true to how people really act and feel in real life when it comes to clandestine relationships. Good job. . . More!?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Heat

Really good reel of emotions from the both of them,looking forward to the rest of the story.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
Interesting start...

five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous