All Comments on 'Forward to the Stars Ch. 11'

by Kansascript

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Quite intersting

At first it was very difficult to read, but you've definitely improved there.

And I must say, you have one sick mind. Not that I'm complaining. The characters are well thought out and despite all he's doing, all his cruelty and all, Brian is still a very likeable guy, that you can't not like, once you get to know. I just hope he doesn't loose his ideals once things get going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gave you a chance

First off, the story line consisting of an individual discovering "Alien" tech is great. However its all destroyed by your sick disgusting attempt at humor via complete humiliation of different races. Now, I've got no love for illegal immigrants like the next person but damn! You tear them apart in this story. Its completely off putting. And your idea of creating a story involving sex atrocious. Most of the scenes consist of a mutated "thing" RAPING someone or the RANDOM consentual albiet brief encounter. I gave your chance. Not quite sure I. Stomached it this far but I'm done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKansascript@Kansascript
While I am very capable to come up with stories and story lines I get bored fast enough with things that getting them posted might take awhile. sorry ahead of time about that. I am in the process of having the chapters of "Forward to the Stars" looked at by a editor ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES