Forward to the Stars Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"THIRTY ONE years? Just how OLD IS HE?" Rachel asked as she looked at Brian trying to comprehend what she had heard when he looked so much younger.

"His records show him too be thirty two Earth years of age." Atherian said stepping into the conversation. "While he HAS had me rejuvenate his body back too what it was when he was eighteen, his physical appearance hasn't altered much at all. All that can be discerned is his hair has thickened considerably." The AI said with surprise in it's voice.

"When you're his friend or he feels he needs too look over you for some reason, he'll neglect himself without a second thought. He's shown us that several times." Laria said swallowing her tears back ignoring Atherian's interruption.

"Yeah, that's why I do this." Brianna said crawling up onto the bed and straddling his legs. "I pledge my body, my soul and my mind to my god emperor so that he may bring his order too all that is and all that will be. I pledge my body and all those that may come from it so that there will always be those that will follow that which is worthy of being followed. I pledge my body too feel pleasure or pain at his command for his satisfaction and pleasure, this I swear!" She intoned as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock.

"Amusingly poetic." Laria snorted as she helped Brianna off the table. "BUT, I like it." She said with a shit ass grin and she crawled on the table and started positioned herself like Brianna had.

***********

Rachel watched sullenly as Tina and Michelle eased Brian back onto the table, the two girls had supported the sleeping Brian as the squirrel Tiffany had uttered her pledge. Not that any of them understood a thing she chittered Rachel mused but that's besides the point she reasoned. The squirrel had watched Tina and the others and let out tear jerking wail when they had finished and turned their attention back towards to Trevor. Brianna had chuckled and gone over and had hugged the squirrel and smiled as the squirrel whimpered her desire she asked Tina and Michelle too giver her a hand raising Brian up.

"Are you okay?" The question from Laria jolted her out of her reverie.

"Yeah, I think so." Rachel sad sadly. "Brian has been the first in a long time to try to find out what 'I' want and need and what 'I' want and need is to become part of you all, but I don't know what if Brian would accept me."

"Why wouldn't he?"Asked Tina as she lightly ran her hand over Rachel's stretched stomach sending a jolt of electricity threw Rachel's body.

"Because he wouldn't touch me earlier when I needed him." Rachel said licking her lips as she gazed at his hard cock.

"Precisely! You 'needed' him, not you 'WANTED' him." Tina said with a gentle smile. "There is a major difference. He doesn't want to have sex with you and then find out that you really can't stand him but you were just needing to cool your hormones down and he was just convenient."

Rachel sighed. "Well, he is right in that I DO, need a good fuck but he's so..."

"Special?" Brianna offered.

"Yeah, I guess that'll work but it it really doesn't really cover it." Rachel said softly. "All I know is that even though I need a fuck, I don't really want to hurt him. He's just too caring and interested in my being okay for me to let him get away though."

"We do know what you mean Rachel." Laria said coming up to the girl and started to unzip her jacket. "Since you're too be the guardian of his 'pet' squirrels..." She grinned at indignant squawk that Tiffany let out at being called a pet. "We can argue that you were just finalizing your pledge of allegiance too safeguard them to the best of your abilities."

"Well." Rachel said as she started kicking off her pants. "His cum in me could be also be argued that I was finalizing my place in the new galactic order, if nothing else as a cum bucket." She said giving a strained laugh as she started peeling off her swimsuit.

"If, if you ever loose your place with him, you'll always have a place with me." Laria said as she grabbed at the table ledge to steady herself as she became dizzy from her lust.

"I'm my captain's to do with as he pleases Laria." Rachel said blushing, covering her breasts with her arms. "Now can I get a hand getting on the table?" She asked as tried to crawl on the table. "Thank you." She told as Michelle and Tina as they pushed her up onto the table and swung her so she was straddling Brian's waist.

As she started too lower herself onto Brian's cock she felt a hand cup her sex pushing his cock away from her opening, as she looked down to see what was going on she was horrified to see Brian looking into her eyes. "ARE you SURE of this?" He asked.

12